• Published 1st May 2018
  • 11,406 Views, 461 Comments

Windy Skies - MadMaxtheBlack



One teenage colt with self-esteem issues, a pegasus milf, and a city in the sky. What's the worst that can happen?

Comments ( 70 )

:rainbowderp: Welp..
10/10

Can we get a father's day story? I'm interested to see you do a DILF story

Well that ending was a thing
media1.tenor.com/images/33ac1d3d429cda1835eca2992d0f9c88/tenor.gif?itemid=5112090
Loved this story can't wait for another installment. We've had a unicorn, now a pegasus, and now for the trifecta. So is it Applejack or Pinke Pie's Mom?

Well.... that was unexpected. But, not unwelcome.

9005904
I'd be more interested in Pinkie's sisters honestly..
:moustache:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS WAS AMAZING! That twist ending was awesome, good job on this! I hope to see more stuff in the future in the MILF Series.

How I feel about this ending

I thought that because the guy’s mom was actually a bat pony, that she’d correct the heritage bit with: “You mean his batpony heritage”, and actually be pissed off at Windy for f*cking her son period. Then have the son say that he agreed to all of it, then a time skip to Windy tell the kid that she’s pregnant with his child.

Otherwise, I give this:

Comment posted by cheetored20 deleted Jun 25th, 2018

Whew, fucking hell man... :pinkiegasp: I am thoroughly... pleased by this, damn dude. I genuinely wasn't expecting that ending, but I can safely say that I approve of it. And I hope for a nice little bonus chap of boning a very supportive mum who wants another babbu. :trollestia:

Man, this was an awesome story to read and I'm so glad I got to be on board with it, I loved it from start to finish :trollestia: It was quite the read and honestly... makes my current morning less painful, because I honestly slept like shit so this is a nice treat to behold.

Damn fine work Max, damn fine work, thanks so much for the ride and I hope to see more of these degenerately-delicious milf fics soon :heart:

I'm Dustchu, signing off for now.

Well, I can officially say that was not at all how I expected that to turn out... I would say I wish I knew what goes on inside your head that allows you to come up with these things, but I'd like to keep what little sanity I have, thank you very much. :rainbowlaugh:

But in all seriousness, Max, I think this is my favorite story from you thus far. The character development and relations between them was a story all by itself, and made it feel real in an indescribable way. Perfect way to lighten up my night after a crappy start to it.

Good luck on whatever your next project is, buddy. You don't need it, but have it anyway.

best...ending...EVER

Awww,

No baby on the way. :(

No it can’t be over already!!! There was so much more I wanted to see with these characters (primary and secondary) and setting! Nooooooooo!

I really liked the ending, cannot wait for the next in the series.

That was a nice ending, but now I'm upset with you for setting this up. I had to retrieve my mouse I had flung in anger.

Fucking prick, I love you

Well, that was unexpected.

On a side note, I'm very disappointed that we never got this up to 1000 likes. I expected better worse that of this site.

:rainbowderp: Wow...
Ending with learning he didn't impregnate Windy, followed by a mother/son threesome.
Didn't see that coming.

In before she forgot to take the pill before the initiation and the lighting bolt caused ovulation.

9006162
:heart: :heart: :heart:

9006171
Dude, even I don't know what goes through my own head.

9006283
:trollestia: :trollestia: :trollestia:

9006388
It's clear that Windy—even though she is an awesome milf—was not as well appreciated as Velvet was. :fluttercry:

9006520
Stranger things have happened in the world of Equestia. :moustache:

honestly surprised we didn't see any mention of windy getting knocked up especially after the last chapter.
Still tho, this whole story is just, unf! 10/10 would fap again XD

Dangit! Why did you end it so soon you goddamn tease! I expect at least a bonus chapter now!

Can you expand the ending, so we can actually see/read that last scene? :applecry: Pls.

Please more. Please. Please, please, please.

I was scared for a second this was gonna end like Velvet Touch did .

I am kinda sad about the lack of Impregnation

9005945
Yeah, but this is the MILF Universe, says so on Max's page.

“I’m upset… because I didn’t get towatch.”

Gotta love porn logic!

All I can say is.......hell yeah.

Glad it didn’t end like Velvet Touch. This ending was much better. Although I think we could’ve used a bonus chapter at the end there...





Scarlet....why you taking that pill tho....

Look If you can go ahead and make the next chapter that is clearly needed that’d be great

i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/011/976/lumbergh.jpg

i loved this story even if we don't get the bonus chapter i would like a sequel one where the colt has sex with windy and his mother and he does impregnate them that would be awesome

An absolute delight, Max!

That ending was a wonderful surprise!

Dashie if you read this...no, I am not writing anything with Sherbet and Para...or Umbra. Never fear, my friend, I won’t subject you to that. :pinkiehappy:

I cant even begin to describe how good this story was.
Also holy hell his mother took one of the pills (guess what that means :WINK:)

I'll throw it a like, but I liked the Twilight Velvet and Spitfire one better. Mainly because they both had a tad more romance involved, instead of just sex to counter an adrenaline rush.

9006547
Very well done max! I actually enjoyed more than the Velvet fic even!

The subtle nod about the mother taking the contraceptive as well is pretty damn sexy... I agree with 9006283 we need to see that mom-bucking finale.

That's me talking of course, though.

Loved it!

This was awesome, and I loved the ending:raritywink: I wouldn't mind seeing a bonus chapter about it, though if not I can live with it:ajsmug:

You shouldn't wait till every May to do milf stories. The more the better! I loved this story, especially the ending:rainbowwild: Keep up the good work!

9006187
Couldn’t agree more, haha! I’d say this gets the official lovebug seal of approval! :moustache:

So, like, would this count as semi-incest, or no? I'm an idiot and tired, so I could be wrong. :P

Well that was quite the journey. At the end of it all I gotta say as far as MILF stories go I may have liked the Velvet one. But I downright loved this one. Altogether it just felt a lot more real not including that ending, and the interactions were just an absolute joy to read through. Good stuff, I see why you're the man to go to for this kinda material. Keep it up.

Little late to the party, but eh!:rainbowlaugh: Again, the story was fantastic. I always look forward to seeing stuff come from you, no matter what it is. Only wish we got to see what happened, though there IS always next time aye?:moustache:

This series is some of the best stuff out there, but now the question is... Who's next?:trixieshiftright:

Damn, pegasi are kinky little fuckers ain't they?

Is there a continuation to this?! This was a good read!

I wanted to comment on every chapter but I downloaded the entire story, anyway! I enjoyed the entire story! The characters, the shops, the sex, the action, the sex, more sex; I loved it all! The characters were cute and interesting, especially when that group found out on of their friends had a kid and that kid was right there with them! The rave...OH MY GOD! That RAVE! The Dye and Feathered shop is also one of key favorite parts of the story, but the craziest is that Storm chapter; the most extreme Mile-High Club! I find my self going "OH SHIT!" back to "Its okay! We're still good!" Until I reached the end. And I gotta say, once again, I LOVED it! You did excellent with this story and I enjoyed every chapter of it.

*Insert audible swallow sfx here* Of all the things I thought would happen when I read "Don't tell me what?" That! Was certainly not it. And now I really want like. An epilogue of an epilogue or a sequel or... Something. Good god the room got hot real damn fast XD What a lewd family though! Must run in the blood. A good read though I enjoyed it despite being depraved *snickers*

9006283
9012292

I agree wholeheartedly! I absolutely loved that implication! I am desperate to see that threesome!

What a terrible tease you are! :raritydespair:

You make a mental note to snag a piece later.

Eating pizza...while having sex.

Are we sure this colt ain't American?

Login or register to comment