• Published 14th Apr 2016
  • 16,706 Views, 662 Comments

Parents' Night Out - Flutterpriest



It's date night for your parents. Which means you have a babysitter watching you tonight. Yet, this babysitter is different from the others. She's Princess Cadance, the newly crowned royalty-in-training. She loves her job. Perhaps, too much.

Comments ( 127 )

It was a great story.

so we never get any reasoning behind chapter 1? i mean anon isn't exactly a pony...
and this ends with the idea of sequel story...

what will you do now?

7742295
It was a polite nod to my original greentext version, before I overhauled the hell out of it.

fuckin celestia, that is all

Damn it! Why does it have to end? :fluttercry:

Jeez...

Uh...wow...

:pinkiesad2:

7742322
Yessssss...sufffer....yesssss......

Wow. What an ending. It just kind of leaves you there. Not so much in suspense, but with a rather empty feeling. I must say, you wrapped this up nicely, and I'm glad you didn't go with a cliche "everything's alright now because it's the end" thing. It really lives up to the rest of the story and to what it's been building up to. Great story. ^^

You can have my forever love now.

:heart:

Now onto Office Love. :3

That sassy b###ch

Flutterpriest, Thank you for story!
Are you going to do a sequel?

Wow what a journey I think I like this version more than the original

It was a well done story, will you be doing a sequel?

DAAAAAAMN wow what a story :heart: :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: although it maybe me :twilightblush: but i can really see a sequel either way well done.

I. IS. GONNA. Cry :fluttercry:

There's never any story on this site with a bittersweet, painful end, that's written so well. It's so fucking good. I LOVED it. It was definitely worth the wait.

That...was a trip.

I love this story

Hopefully there's a sequel to this

...And so the foalconers return to their dens, eagerly awaiting the next fic they can unzip their pants for.

Not any mention to Cadence's other victims or their families? Didn't Celestia check out the houses where the "Princess of Love" worked after confirming her "appetites"?

Interesting story Priest. The ending was incredibly open ended. I can see a sequel down the road if you chose. A reunion of sorts. Either way what a ride with this story.

wow that was a ride and crazy ride at that to.

hell yeah, great way to end the series! Some reason I was rooting for cadence.. (Dont' ask me why)

Daaaaaaaamn man, what to say, what to say... starting out reading this was intense, and interesting tale that started somewhat... innocently enough. Then it delved into the darker side of lust~ :pinkiecrazy: mindwipe and all those other delicious things that come with fics of this nature.

It was a damn good ride man hoho, and I approve of this! Nice ending to this and... well, a lighter hearted side of me wants to believe Anon will recover and leave a happy life with his adopted parents. While the darker side of me thinks Cancybutt will break out, get revenge and take Nonny once more~

Nice job man, lookin' forward to whatever other story you crap out of that awesome mind of yours~
:heart:

...and with the turn of a key, Cadance descends into oblivion, hence to be known as Gollum!
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/85/ef/60/85ef60650d79a780a7763c868d62e4d4.jpg

What a heck of a story!

And to be honest: I did not expect that open ending. Leaves a lot of ways for (maybe) a sequel.

Anyway: I enjoyed the ride and hope to see more from you soon!

Cheers!
\m/

Love the open ending I call for a sequel

this is the best story you have ever writen plz more:pinkiecrazy:
more i need more :pinkiecrazy:

Cool!
Started as a clop bait and got me really hooked.
But POV shift is something you have to be used to.

SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!!!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

That ending though...

So... much... speculation! I can only imagine what would come after this!:yay:

This was a nice change from original version you had. I loved both but this change feels like it fits more into place with the story. I really hope you do a sequel for this in the future :twilightsmile:

I'm going to miss this story

Well... That was something. It got a little messed up near the end, more so than I really liked but eh whatevs. Over all it was a good ride.

7742326
that seems like the appropriate response... :eeyup:

I'm not crying just... sweating through my eyes...

7742901
Me too ... I have heard a bit of storytelling theory that goes like this: no matter how reprehensible a character is or how much we disagree with them or even hate them, we root for them a little bit if they have a clear motivation and a goal we watch them work towards. There's just something innate and impossible to deny that sees something relatable and likable about any person who wants something and must fight to get it. You're probably familiar with Die Hard? If not, decades-old spoiler: Hans Gruber is a murderer who's working against our likable underdog hero, and yet a little part of you cheers when he cracks open the vault because you've been with him watching as he tries to get it open.

I might be a bit fucked up morally, but she didn't completely disgust me the whole way through. I actually had to wonder (in the early chapters, mind you) whether it counted as assaulting him if, from his perspective, it's his choice and he doesn't feel scared or hurt. I'd never think that raping a kid is defensible, but at first I was having trouble coming up with reasons to think of Cadance as his 'attacker'. Of course, when she went so much further by telling him lies that devastated him and scaring him and literally wiping his brain, it became much less ambiguous.

That's a big part of my final response to the story: I honestly liked the early chapters better when it was harder to tell who was in the wrong and why they were wrong. Cadance might be genuinely in love with Anon at first, and while her manipulation was never within acceptable boundaries, I could still buy that she just didn't think of those minor things as over the line, and her slightly skewed sense of what constitutes manipulation (which she totally does have, canonically) aside, she might really respect Anon and love him from a real place. As it went on though and got more and more depraved, that ambiguity disappeared and it became clear that she thought of him in a sick, possessive way that didn't have anything to do with respect or even real concern for his well-being. And the shock at each new level of abuse did eventually wear off; that's not the author's fault, it's just that a surprise is less surprising the second, third, fourth times.

That being said ... it was a beautifully crafted, disturbing story. I will be looking to its example in the future for guidance on pacing and slow reveal, because to me the best part was the gradual, gentle decline into the complete mental destruction of this poor little kid.

Fuck! Cadence lost.

Well Anon's fucked up for life. Like I was saying in earlier chapters I think it did worse to remove him from Cadence than it would have to keep them together. I.E Shark and Remora fish. Anon is always going to have these memories with him. At first he was an adopted orphan who never knew his parents and for all intents and purposes thought his parents were his actual parents, now he's an adopt orphan who knew his "mom" and is now in a strange household. And if Anon took to Candence's personality he's probably going to fight against any sort of healing the same way Cadence was doing in the dungeon. The story was very nice and I've said what I love about the story through the past chapters. As for the ending...it was okay. I am of course disappointed because I wanted Cadence to win but with that aside I still find the ending a bit blunt. I wouldn't mind an epilogue but I'm not going to demand one.

This ending to me, has no happy feelings whatsoever and I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to. Four ponies lives are left in ruin and as always the big white matriarch is left to "reflect on her mistakes" but overall comes out of this ordeal completely unscathed...as always. Not only that but we're sort of left to despise Cadence for all this when in reality everyone in this story was pretty bad except innocent Anon. The fact that Cedar and Willow were having relationship problems and that Cedar was a full on cheating jerk who didn't talk to his son was sort of swept under the rug.....there's a lot of messed up in-lore stuff in this story. But the story itself was great and the author is amazing.

Great story. Bravo. As much praise as possible and I would love to read more stuff like this.

7742713

If I remember correctly Cadence only LOVED Anon. She liked the others but Anon was the one she hooked on to.

7743948

i did a deep clean on all your comments, everything you spotted has been fixed. thank you :)

7744190

They were victims, as well as their families. Shouldn´t Celestia contact them, apologize and ask them if they are going to present charges against Cadence?

I've said it before and I'll say t again. I ****ing hate Alicorns.

“Stripping me of my Princess status then?” Cadance says, turning to walk along the prison bars. “Oh! Wait! You can’t, can you?”

Celestia sighs as her gaze follows the prowling teenager.

“No, I can’t. The Alicorn ritual is permanent. It’s old magic.”

Meh you probably can't take away alicorn status with magic, but a good ole hacksaw ought to do the trick.

This is a fitting end. everhting that orb said came to pass and dear annon suffered behind what he will know. awesome story and I hope you keep on writting. through I will wonder how annon will connect with his parents again. They were told his concept of love is more lust so will that lead to some conflicts both internal an externail?


either way regaurdless of a sequal or spin great story. thank you for spending your time writting this and your other stories.

Cedar and Willow,
“Well, what are we waiting for, Princess,” says Cedar
Cedar,” Willow says, placing a hoof on her husband’s as if to hold him back. etc, etc,etc.

CYPRESS?? Did Willow replace you already?!

You’ll have to teach him about what healthy love is.

I would consider dropping about

Damn that ending is harsh.
This is fucked up yet so good.

Login or register to comment