• Published 10th Mar 2014
  • 9,665 Views, 762 Comments

Macintosh Apple: The Ghost Rider - Captain Unstoppable



When a dark soul with the power of a demon shows up in Ponyville, there is nothing that can stop the Ghost Rider from chasing it. The only problem is, everypony knows Big Mac died five years ago.

Comments ( 30 )

*Cries*

.... this was one of the first legit good crossovers I ever read on this site..... and to see it end now......

Honestly? I'm kind of surprised that the Sisters never formed some sort of elite wing of the Guard, or RIS Division Six, tasked with tracking and hunting paranormal threats, probably headed by Agent Bentgrass. I know that they know the Rider is always out there and can handle himself, but it would seem prudent, in my humble opinion, to have your own force capable to dealing with such threats. Especially after a demonic army had shown up in Canterlot that ended up just being the distraction.

Still, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, as well as working on it with you. It was thrilling, heartbreaking, violent, touching, dark, and hopeful all at the same time. Here's to the future, and us finally finishing Ponyville Bachelor Auction!

in twenty years...

Make me wait quite some time for a story I know was only one chapter away from finish. Still it was worth the wait.

She located her golden slippers, slipping them onto each hoof she placed an amulet around her neck that declared her the Princess of Magic. Finally, she levitated her crown onto her head, adjusting it till it sat perfectly.

Twilight shrieked, nearly falling out of her silver shoes.

Twilight should still be in her golden slippers/shoes when Big Mac came in.

Different ending from what I'd expected, but congratulations nonetheless!!

Well, I joined the site after this came into existence, but it's nice to spot. I've got some more reading to do. :3

What a story, absolutely one of my favorite MacDash stories, as well as full of fantastic action scenes! Congratulations on completing it, great fic :yay:

It’s not everyday a story gets an update two and a half years after it’s previous one. Glad to see it finally completed, it’s been a fun ride!

And here I thought this was going to be left in limbo forever. Thank you for finishing it.

"Do not be sad it is over. Be happy that its was there."

10256997
I'm not very good, or comfortable writing clop. Bloody gory murder all day long... I might be a bit broken lol

It was beautiful man... Really a work of art, thank you for finishing it, thank you..

:rainbowwild: :heart: :eeyup:

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

Oh shit... you did it. Crazy son of a bitch, you did it!

ROB's tears flow like waterfalls.

This last chapter hit me in the fuckin' feels.

Hard.

:raritydespair:

10257269
Are you thinking about writing any new chapters for How I Ended Up Living With Six Pony Girls?

Congratulations on finally finishing. This is such an awesome fic. I loved the ending, even if it was slightly bittersweet.

Loved Spike being bisexual. It makes more sense that way (plus, it's funny :rainbowlaugh:.)

The way you wrote Mac and Ghost Rider's interactions definitely helps with a personal story I'm writing. It's a story with a character largely based off Jekyll and Hyde (with a HINT of Ghost Rider) and the relationship between these guys is the perfect type of characterization of the main character and his other soul's relationship (they hate each other at first, but soon get along better and even come to see each other as brothers, though they still find each other annoying at times.)

Can't wait to see some of your other fics finished. Especially, "All's Fair in Love and War." It's pretty obvious Soarin will win (considering your preference), but I'd like to see what happens with Trenderhoof (nothing too horrible hopefully; he's not a bad guy, just a little annoying and he's at least trying here.)

10258829
And yet they were in the entire story a total of 4 times with barely any interaction with anything. Felt just like all the pandering the media and various companies are doing just to virtue-signal.

Thank you for finishing this story, I love the ending and will love to see a few more about Big Mac taking on other enemies of the Ghost Rider like the vampire Lilith and Vengeance or even meeting with other dark super heroes turned ponies as well, I hope you give it a chance.

As, I,m happy and sad. It's been so long, now it's over.

I was so pissed Ghost Rider wasn't featured in the new Avengers movies, this story was the next best thing.

Thank you.

I give this story a five Pinkie Pie smile rating:

:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

A wonderfully bittersweet ending.
This is a very good story thank you for sharing it with us.

At last the end. Well done Captain, well done. Not only was this a wonderful blending and execution of both the concept of Ghost Rider, it also felt very much like what would happen if he were to be placed in the MLP world. I look forward to what you do next.

SP

10257011
Ah, the Doom Slayer approach.

Excellently bittersweet ending! Mac got to live a full life with Rainbow Dash. And he and Twilight are still able to see each other, even while he continues on as the Ghost Rider.
Glad to you were able to get this finished!

Ever since chapter 25, I always imagined what would come next - another chapter, a sequel, an ending - well I got an ending, but after nearly three years it came out.

I'm not disappointed but I've delayed my time to reading this last chapter until I had the time and strength to actual check it... and it was a wonderful ending.

Answering the possible and obvious questions to this story, what would occur to all the characters and how their lives would play out, the fate of Big Mac and the Ghost Rider, Twilight's new role and relationship with both old and living friends and family.

This was one of the few first stories I got interested in, from when I first found this story, to every new chapter update afterwards, to this finale... is a treasure trove of memories. Thanks for a grand tale and for giving such an awesome story, memories will last even throughout one's ending.

Man, you should end it with a final speech, like In Ghost Rider Movie

I want more.

Metallica - Turn The Page [Studio Version] / metalc13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EAIJv_OM4w
When I think of a ending song for this story this always comes to mind.

Login or register to comment