• Published 1st Jul 2013
  • 17,241 Views, 327 Comments

Unexpected Results - twilightsmlp



Mike Patterson is a world renown rock climber whose life's goal is to climb to the top of mt. Everest what happens when at the end of his climb there is an explosion that sends him to a new world? *Anthropomorphic Poni

  • ...
65
 327
 17,241

Apology, Update, And Q&A.

So as all of you know I have not updated Unexpected Results in a very long time (much to long I know). Despite this I still get new views and favorites almost daily. I am incredibly happy that you all enjoy my story and want me to continue with my writing. This may sound like an excuse and in a way it is, but my life has gone though many changes in the past year. I've moved twice, got a full time job, and most recently I have started a relationship with a girl whom I love very much. Now I'm not giving up on this story. I have to many people expecting me to continue and I plan to. I just need to figure out how to reschedule my life to be able to work, write, and spend time with my girlfriend, but once I do I'll make up for the lack of updates in an explosive manner. And so to all my readers this is twilightsmlp asking for a little more patients and in return I will not forget you're loyalty.

-twilightsmlp



P.S. I will do my best to respond to any questions left in the comments below.

Comments ( 46 )

I have hope for all story. As long as the writer has not been gone offline for 26 weeks

5912051
:twilightblush:

5912068
I haven't been completely off the site. I would still come and read the stories I follow about every once a week or so, but I do understand your point of view. :ajsleepy:

5911971
Okay?

Congrats on all the changes in your life. Take your time, perfection should never be rushed. Still a big fan.

Congratulations on starting a relationship

Well I cant wait dude. Is the new chappy gonna be long or short doe to your new life schedule? Also good ta hear about the gf dude.

5912107
5912185
5912203
Thank you all for your congratulations. Now I just have to keep it together. :twilightblush:

5912203
I wont know until I finish the chapter map, but I'm hoping long or at least longer than what my usual chapter sizes are.

Congratulations on your success. I can't wait for the update (but I will anyways, cause I really like this story.)

5912235
Thanks for sticking around all this time. :twilightsheepish:
5912240
:heart:
5912325
Not dead just very very out dated. :twilightblush:
5912339
You just have to apply yourself and keep focused on your goals. I used to be in a very dark place. I was on anti-depressants and sleep medication just to be able to function like a normal human being, but one morning I decided to go look for a job and the rest is history. :twilightsmile: Never underestimate your own ability.

It's fine. It's good you've got your priority's straight. :twilightsmile:

once you do come back, be sure to include a recap bit in the beginning of the next chapter so people can get up to speed

While this is perfectly acceptable as an apology and update on story progress, it should be a blog tagging the story, not a chapter on the story.

5912787
This was my original intention, but I have not been as active on here as of late so I did this to make sure all of the people who would want to see this have a chance to.
5912579
I agree they give you a small boost to bring you up then the come down makes you feel worse than without them.
5912478
I definitely will do this. :twilightsheepish:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to go to work now. Keep posting your comments and I'll replay ASAP.

Just take your time. Patience is a virtue :)

Oi, yer back! I'm glad.
Take your time, our lives don't depend on one story being updated.
Good luck with yer girl.:moustache:

First congrats on the job and the girlfrind.I wish you the best on both:pinkiehappy::yay:.Secound Ive waited this long I can wait a little longer.

Why you still haven't updated yet :rainbowhuh:

Hi, are you back on track with the whole life thing?

Congrats for the Girlfriend, job and etc. But it still is sad that you still haven't updated this story. Oh well.

Comment posted by Captain__freeze deleted Jun 20th, 2017

Well the way I see this now is one to three things is happening.

1. Your a master of suspense. (It's killing me actually.)
2. This was a really bad joke. ( Sorta see the humore in it.)
3. Life somehow found a way to posses a steamroller and is trying to run you over with it. ( Run forest! RUN!)

Is this story dead?

7322370
Author's been offline for 38 weeks as of the posting of this comment, so for all intents and purposes, yes.

I'm saddened with the death of this story








stayclassy:moustache:

Now we play the "hope it comes back" game...

It's been YEARS!!!! Please resurrect this story...

8429773

Yeah, and considering the amount of dangers and risk that might happen while climbing a mountain and the tallest one, no less, you either have to be some kind of badass champion that adapt's to harsh environment's mind boggingly fast, or you're flash but instead move's hell of a lot slower.

Good job
Love the story
Plz make more
From Quintin :moustache:

yeah this story was good but i belive it is dead:applecry::fluttercry::raritycry::pinkiesad2: why just why it was a good story too

2829734
Look on the brightside. Least she didn't run off with the first pretty face human she found like in certain stories.....

my good sir are you going to go BBBOOOOMMM soon???

that image of celestia.. omg xD

At the time of this comment, it has been 3 years since last update

This story is officially dead. Shame, too.

R.I.P, man, R.I.P

It's been 4 years. Have you at least started on the next chapter?

9905732
His laughter always gets me

Awesome story

Login or register to comment