• Published 1st Jul 2013
  • 17,154 Views, 327 Comments

Unexpected Results - twilightsmlp



Mike Patterson is a world renown rock climber whose life's goal is to climb to the top of mt. Everest what happens when at the end of his climb there is an explosion that sends him to a new world? *Anthropomorphic Poni

  • ...
65
 327
 17,154

Chapter 3

Unexpected Results
Written By: Twilightsmlp
DISCLAIMER: This is a non-profit fan based work of prose. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the property of Hasbro, and the reinvention of the one and only Lauren Faust. No copyright infringement is intended, please support the official release.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************
You sit alone in the music room and let your mind wander. ‘What am I going to do?’ you ask yourself ‘I am trapped in a strange world with a group of Horny aliens who are all planning on marring me!’ “Wait aren’t I the alien in this case?” You say to no one specific. You chuckle to yourself about how strange the whole situation is. ‘Well what’s the worst that can happen? If I were to marry these princess’ that would make me king of this country! Wait I have no idea how to run a country! Oh god what am I going to do?’ Your inner monologue is interrupted by the arrival of Luna shortly followed by the rest of the group. Each girl takes a seat around the old record player.

“So Mike I hear you would like to get to know us better.” Celestia says.

“I would actually, especially if you all are planning on marring me, but I would also like to hear about your country. I’d like to know about my new home planet.” You say all while mentally chuckling again about the whole situation.

“Very well I guess we can start with that. The planet itself is called Equis and this is the country of Equestria.” Twilight says.
“Are you ‘ponies’ the dominate species of this planet?” You ask.

“Yes actually, but Griffons and Dragons are fairly close in population to us.” Celestia answers.

‘DID SHE JUST SAY FUCKING DRAGONS!?’ You mentally ask.

“Dragons you say?” You ask.

“Yes Dragons, their actually very kind folk as long as you don’t mess with their hoard. I actually have a dragon assistant, his name is Spike and I’ve raised him since I hatched him in an exam to get into Celestia’s school for gifted unicorns.” Twilight says in a reminiscent tone.

“Unicorns? I thought you were an Alicorn or something.” You say eager to get off the topic of dragons.

“Well I was born a Unicorn and after I had proven myself to Celestia she turned me into an Alicorn and I became Equestria’s newest princess.” She answers with a smile.

“So were you born a Unicorn as well?” You ask Celestia.

“Yes both Luna and I are natural Alicorns.” She answers.

“So does that mean that Cadence was once a Unicorn as well?” You ask the group as a whole.

“No before becoming a princess I was a Pegasis actually.” Cadence answers.

“Ok so let’s get to the Elephant in the room.” Luna says.

“Very well.” You say in agreement. “It’s clear that I’m here for the long run. It’s also clear that according to your little spell I’m also the combination of all that you four want in a ‘mate’ as you call it, but I have one question. Do I have a say in if I marry you or not?” You ask.

“Of course you do, but who could resist the opportunity to not only bed but also wed four beautiful princess’?” Celestia says while tracing her body with her hands.

“Well that answers that I guess.” You say while chuckling at her antics. “So let’s begin getting to know each other. I’ll start.” You say. “You already know my name, so I’ll start with what I did back on Earth. Back on Earth I was a professional rock climber, if you don’t know what that is, Rock climbing is a activity were a person such as myself would scale tall mountains and cliff sides with nothing but some safety rope and good old man power. I enjoy the outdoors, and my favorite activity besides rock climbing is sitting outside and looking at the night sky.” You finish.

“You enjoy the night?” Luna asks.

“Yes very much so, especially the stars” Both Luna and Twilight blush as you say this.

“Yes well I believe I’ll go next.” Celestia says. “Luna and I were born almost 3,000 years ago by my count. Our parents were the original founders and rulers of Equestria. Personally I enjoy eating cake, raising the sun, and eating bananas; As well as some more adult ‘Activities’. She says finishing her speech while looking at you through half lidded eyes.

“There must be something wrong with my hearing because I could have sworn you just said that you and Luna were over 3,000 years old, YOU MOVE THE SUN, and that you like to eat a lot even though your figure is perfect!” You say.
“No nothing is wrong with your hearing I said all of that.” She answers calmly.

“SO WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING GODDESSES OR SOME THING?” You scream.

“I guess in a way we are” She answers.

“All of you?” You ask in a slightly calmer tone. After all, the last thing you wanted to do was piss off a goddess by continuously yelling at her.

“Yes after a pony has become a princess they gain immortality as well as control of a celestial body, with the exception of Cadence. She had a stronger affinity to the emotion of love therefor she gained the ability to use her magic to remind two ponies of why they fell in love in the first place.” Celestia say

“So all of you are immortal and you want to marry a mortal? Couldn't that pose a problem later on?” you say. Cadence seems absolutely devastated by your comment.

“Yes well a while back Cadence here was married to a mortal by the name of Shining Armor. He was Twilight's older brother. Luna and I originally did not want them to wed, but because Cadence was the Alicorn of love we had to let it happen because when Cadence falls in love she imprints part of herself on her mate and cannot leave them until they pass away.” Celestia answers.

“I see, but that still does not answer my question.” You say.

“Well Shining past away over 400 years ago back then we did not know anyway to extend the life of a pony other than by making them an Alicorn, but sadly only females can undergo the transformation process, that is the reason there are no male Alicorns alive, but recently we discovered a process that involves one of us giving another some of our life force to increase their life expectancy and with four Alicorns able to do the process we can sustain your life force for as long as you want or until we find a less taxing solution.” She answers.

“so your telling me if I chose to marry you four I get to become immortal and become king,!” You say
“Yes, but don’t forget that you also get to mate us if you choose that is.” Celestia says giving you a wink.
“I’ll be honest your offer is really tempting, but you must understand that on my world relationships involving more than two people were not only a taboo, but also illeagal.” You say.

“I don’t see how that’s a problem here it’s not only legal it’s encouraged because of the lack of males in Equestria.” Twilight says.

“Alright I’ll give it a shot, but were taking this slow and I want to take each of you out on a date alone to get to know you better.” You say. You can see their eyes light up at this news.

“I’ll go first!!!!!” They all say at once

“Since she talked the least today I’ll start with Cadence.” You say giving her a smile. “Although I just realized a problem I have no money from this world.” You say.

“That’s no problem. You have a personal account with the Royal Canterlot Bank that has some bits for you.” Celestia says.

“Well Cadence are you ready? I would like to see what this new world has to offer.” You say.

“Oh yes just let me dressed.” She says while blushing. And with that she leaves the room.

“She has imprinted on you Mike.” Celestia says

“What? We just met!” You say shocked.

“Alicorn of love remember, If she sees something inside of you that she finds alluring she will imprint on you.” She says.

“You’re not too bad to look at either, so that might be helping.” She ways nudging your arm and winking. (Ego boost +200)
Cadence returns to the room wearing a tight but beautiful black dress.

“Wow you look great” You say. She blushes at your comment.

“Shall we go?” She asks.

“Sure, but I feel incredibly under dressed now.” You answer.

“You look fine!” She says while giggling. You found her laugh adorable. With that you and Cadence left the castle.