• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 14,518 Views, 936 Comments

Close Bonds - Sneaky



A second-person telling of Ivan's day-to-day life in his ragtag relationship with Rainbow. Ragtag, because what they have is far from ideal. But that's what makes it enjoyable, right?

Comments ( 49 )

FIRST

LOOK FORWARD TO MY KISSING SCENE WITH IVAN. WITH GORILLAS,EVEN!.

Ivan and Clayton are now reunited once more. But what about the royal guards, will they be able to get them off their flanks? Stay tuned after these messages.

Destiny rules over fate:ajsmug:

6170589 Wow NOW you answer. Sure, ignore me on Skype but shitposting is a-okay

Oh my this is amazing! I liked the hole chapter! It was very cool and I can hardly wait for the next installment to show up! The guards where chasing Ivan for little to no resion which is totally some crap... I cant wait until he drops that feather... Things are gonna go down!

This is definitely my favorite chapter of this arc, at least so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.

6171027

IT'S FOR THE GORILLAS. GO-RI-LLAS

Ooooo, that's right. Clayton is bro that got lost when they arrived in Equestria!
Herp derp.

Awesome man! Awesomeness.
Nice to see a new chapter, nice job and can't wait to see what happens next! :D

You receive a whack in the head by one of Granny Smith’s walker legs.

classic

6170589 Your doing God's work, don't let anyone stop you.

6174038 Oh, come on, man. Don't encourage him

What we can only assume is a human is now running about in Ponyville, and is acting much more wildly and irrationally than you had upon your arrival. I would appreciate advice on how to approach the human, as well as...

Step 1: Don't chase the clearly terrified creature with weapons drawn and aggressive actions
Step 2: DON'T FUCKING CHASE THE CLEARLY TERRIFIED CREATURE WITH WEAPONS DRAWN AND AGGRESSIVE ACTIONS
Step 3: Violently incapacitate any guard incapable of understanding this concept and, once the incident is over, make them go through remedial training regarding first contact with unknown intelligent creatures with the understanding that they will be blacklisted from becoming employed as even a mall cop if they fail

jxj

I'm liking the story so far. MY only complaint is that this feels like a sequel. There's a lot that isn't in here that I feels like it should be.

Comment posted by Le111000 deleted Aug 16th, 2015

This is the best story on here that iv seen please keep it up i dont want this story to end

this story is getting good !!!!!!! can not wait for more.:twilightsmile::rainbowdetermined2::scootangel:

Clayton is going to go nuts when he finds out that Ivan has a pony for a girlfriend, and I hope that Dashie gets the help she needs to control her anger issues.
I also hope that Ivan will be ballsy enough to ask Rainbow Dash to marry him later in the story.

Is this still being updated?

I hope this fic is still being worked on I just reread it for like the thousandth time and it's still as awesome as the first time reading it:raritywink:

more please!:pinkiesad2::fluttercry::applecry::ajsleepy::fluttershysad:

It's been almost a year since this was updated, I think he should put it in hiatus or just cancel it. Besides, it's basically finished, you know, since the last chapter. But like I said, almost a year, it should be done by now.

7129311 I'm pretty sure school is their main focus right now. Wait a little more, there might be updates in the May-July period...

7143225 School, moving out, finding a job, getting ready for college... It's all kind of made it hard for me to keep writing. I still do have things planned for the next two-three arcs.

7149797

That honestly makes me so happy to hear! Not just about the story but that you're going out into the world! I've had this story on and off my favourites a few times because it's always sad when a story is left unfinished but I'm really looking forward to what you're bring out next!

7149797

I still do have things planned for the next two-three arcs.

That's a relief.

7187658
7176327 I'm already just kind of starting to ease back into writing with some unfinished stories and one-shots I don't care too much about. Seeing as how the next chapter is really already halfway finished, we should see a new chapter early-mid june.

No promises though. Life's very unpredictable. I expected to be writing this week, but then remembered I have a final paper due. :rainbowwild:

7187928
Sounds great.

im not sure how i feel about the events since canterlot. seems like everything is going to hell in a hand basket. rainbows personality flip flop has really been bugging me and i'm not sure how i feel about it. just my 2 cents.

Pfft too bad it`s canceled :/

Hey guys, remember when this thing was updated?

Yeah, me too.

this is such an awesome story, hope you finish it someday :applejackunsure:

I hope it is updated soon.

Please update the TAGS of this story to include the 2nd Person tag so I can filter it out from my searches.

I was scrolling through my favorites and saw "Close bonds" I was like "God i miss this story, wonder when a new chapter is gonna come out?" then i saw it... the one thing i never wanted to see...

"CANCELLED"

NOOOOOO!!! :raritydespair:

8159101 The same happenede to me!!!!

Comment posted by Lollolasd deleted Jun 3rd, 2019

8260704
Mostly suicidal thoughts, huge insecurities about my writing ability, and just getting plain burnt out. Really sorry to do this to you guys.

8554217
Keep er' going. I'm not talking about the story.

It took me 3 years to man up and finish this book. I think the canceled should change to finished, but what do I know?

10204552
I forgot I made that comment... and I still love it.

Please please tell me that this will be continued.... this book... omg this has been one of the most heart pounding emotion clutching clutching stories I’ve read in a while... I am amazed. I love the character development... good grief non of the characters act perfect and it is so.... perfect. Everyone has their flaws and it just works so well together... *gah* this is a good book....

I really want to read this further, but seeing that big ol red bar with the words Cancelled..... I can't bring myself to do so knowing this story will never be completed. Left to rot in the aether like so many others......

Man....
Such a bloody shame this story got cancelled...
:fluttercry::raritydespair:

Just finished this, read the whole thing in basically a day. Anyways it’s already added to my favorites. Just wanted to say there’s something really good here: the whole story in general, the dialogue, character development, scene/action descriptions, even the technical nitty gritty stuff. It’s all just great man, really. It’s been a long time since you’ve updated this, and I see it’s marked as cancelled, but I am nonetheless optimistic you’ll pick it back up again. You’re a skilled writer, even if you don’t continue this I hope you’re still writing. I mostly write screenplays but this fic has gotten me interested in trying my hands at a legit story like this. Best of luck to you out there man.

Login or register to comment