Celestia wants Twilight and her friends to loosen up a little bit around her. Luna just wants to try the hard cider. During a surprise visit to Sweet Apple Acres at the tail end of cider season, Princess Luna has just a bit too much to drink, and when she makes a rather inappropriate joke, Twilight comes to the very uncomfortable realization that she has never seen Celestia excuse herself to use the restroom.
- Co Sl PRINCESS SPARKLE IN CAMELU DUSTUP – Reports emerged Sunday that H.S.H. Princess Twilight Sparkle slammed Griffonstan over Camelu water rights. "I mean, they have plenty. It's not a 'threat to their sovereignty' to ask— · Bradel8,218 words · 11,935 views · 1,345 · 16 ·
- Co Sl Luna reread the graffiti, but it came no closer to making sense. “Princest Is Wincest,” it said. It was confusing enough to be offensive; did nopony spell correctly anymore? Perhaps Tia would be able to explain it. · cleverpun4,713 words · 15,111 views · 1,667 · 25 ·
- Co Twilight Sparkle expected parliament to be exciting. Perhaps a foreign dignitary would visit, and some international gaff would require their immediate attention. Perhaps some terrible war was looming on the horizon? · Crystal Moose2,081 words · 2,194 views · 237 · 18 ·
- Co Celestia receives yet another letter from her faithful student, Twilight. Except this one doesn't include any lessons about friendship like she was expecting. Only drunk ramblings of a very intoxicated mare. May or not be truthful. · RainbowBob1,114 words · 18,287 views · 1,461 · 286 ·
- Co The truth of the matter is, Spike didn't realize that writing The Noble Dragon Code would get him worshipped as a god but, hey, whattcha gonna do? Them's the breaks. · The Descendant31,700 words · 10,037 views · 1,045 · 19 ·