• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 80,570 Views, 2,205 Comments

The Scent: Lust of Mares - Distorted Flare



Rape, sexism, racism, vile acts and views that humanity looks at with deepest of loathing. But Equestria a magical world inhabited by ponies, have no such issue openly embracing it.

Comments ( 47 )

im gona be honest i thought you were dead dude. its nice to see something new.

I thought this died . But it’s actully a good ending

So far I like what's been written here, of course now I'd have to go back and re-read the whole story to remember what this is following up on.

8998432
yeah sorry to say i agree with them

It’s good to see a new chapter dude! As for what I think, unless there is a sequel in the works, I don’t know if this is a good stopping point yet. The main character is just now getting the training he needs, this feels like we’re reaching another climax after having a lot of slice of life.

A new enemy, a way to push Lachlan past his limits or proving that he can handle himself without loosing himself. I feel like he is just reaching his peak. As for an ending point, I feel like it is closer than we really think. Anyhow, that’s my thoughts.

Once again, great seeing your works again.

According to the special chapter of 'Love of the Mares', I thought Lachlan was the one who defeated Tirek. Or am I wrong here?

THis was awesome Ihope there will be a new and better sequel ,and a happy ending. .Also Can Celestia and Luna be or get pregnant to make it eight kids?

8998487
No Ithink your right.

8998502
Lol there is already a sequel to this

Whens the next love of mares

Good to see an update and that you want to bring it to a close instead of leaving it dead

3 years.....i have waited 3 years for an update.:pinkiecrazy:

AN UPDATE!!!!!! AWESOME.

8998487
Alternative universes. lust of mares he never got shot/ died. So never unlocked OP powers. Love of mares he did get shot.

not gonna lie, i almost shed a tear when i saw this updated..

8998518
I know I ment a different one that follws this ending maybe foll9ws the kids.

I'm glad your back dude and I hope there is more to come from this story.

It lives!!!!! Great to see you back.

8999247
I see. I never realized you wrote two different timeline at the same time. I thought it Love was a sequel of Lust.

The fuck... it’s not even July yet...? Because Christmas came too fucking early for me baby! Where’ve you been you beautiful son of an ogre!

Meh. I don't even remember what I read here, since everything got so jumbled after tearing down the original contents of the story.

hope this story doesn't go the way of the dodo. i picked it up during one of my down times and truth be told it picked me back up, both because of the clop, but the story behide it. and i mean both this in the other story.

Its nice to see a new chapter ,I hope to see more of his children and the mares ,even see some more pages in the sequel

Is this one done?

8998518
No there isn't The Scent: Love of Mares is a alt universe.

Comment posted by DragonKiller345 deleted Dec 9th, 2018

8999247

Please tell me you're going to continue the story

Also why did you add so many mares but you're only added nightmare moon chrysalis Luna and Celesta

I’m confused...why is there a sequel yet this one ain’t even done yet?

i think you can honestly end this story on a good note with them marrying and him earning immortality or a longer life so he could be with the girls longer great work so far on this

So that's it no more lust of mares it's finished

9608296
It was a misspelling in Chapter 1 in the story. It's been corrected.
The "n" in the word "cut" just seemed really out of place.

I couldn’t make it past the first paragraph

Not bad. Yeah, a tad Gary Stu but the humor sells it. I like that the herd helped bring peace to the lands. It was an enjoyable read over all. Thanks for creating and sharing.

9369389
Orignaly the first one finished on cliff hanger. Second one came out as a sequel but is now a what if scenario. Then people wanted me to dig up this shit and continue it.

10273423 Ah...kinda lost since I said that about two years ago. Kinda forgot about this story as well. Thanks for responding anyways even if it took awhile.

10494543
Huh, though I'd deleted that. Anyway, NSFW game.

10494543
Corruption of Champions (C.o.C) is a fantasy, text based erotic flash game that can be found e621 by the artist Fenoxo (or find the "sequel" on steam).
Its not for the squeamish or easily offended.

If you should play the game, stay away from the forest tentacles until your really high level.

Also there is a sci fi version: Trials in Tainted Space (T.i.T.S)

Like what happened with the Mane Six, especially Fluttershy??!!

Not a bad chapter though the ending leaves a lot to be desired (though most stories often do that and some never finish), it over all seemed liked a decent way to go.

I truly wanted to see how it went with the rest of the other herd that was neglected (lyra, colgate) and i truly wanted to see how the children were raised or how the nobles were punished. (Though it was mostly curiosity)

Edit: forgot to say that although most stories that ended this way it was still a nice send off.

I thought you're gonna make a f***ing sex/porn comic out of this, or something? :trixieshiftright:

So, no new story, a continuation, or even a remake to this, or one of your other stories you didn't finished?

You don't intend to continue writing the story, do you? I think she deserves closure

Distorted Flare

Login or register to comment