• Published 27th Apr 2023
  • 13,689 Views, 2,143 Comments

Trash of the Royal Castle - Netap



Human isekai'd into Equestria, regular stuff, right? Wrong! He knows nothing of the show and he took over the body of Prince Blueblood. Shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
58
 2,143
 13,689

PreviousChapters
Chapter 92: Hagen (Bonus)

Three years passed in the blink of an eye.

From wiping out an international weapons smuggling group operating out of Brunei to Hunting down enemies of the state hiding undercover in Ghana.
Your time with the Major, With "Avian", took you all over the world.

And your last few missions were no exception.


"Dammit! We were so close to getting him this time! I almost fucking had him!" Barging into the Safe House you were currently using while in Chile, A Broad Shouldered man stomped up to the table in the middle of the kitchen and started emptying the bag in his hands.

"Albatross, Calm down," A black-haired man with greying hair told the loud man as he walked up to stand on the other side of the kitchen table.
His eyes roamed over the piles of photos and evidence thrown on the table depicting a bald man of South American descent.
"Now that we know Enrico is in the country, we'll be able to track him down much easier." The man turned to look at a younger man with a pair of glasses over his eyes, "Heron, Your job was to research the Australian Flagged Oil Tanker Billabong, How goes your side of things there?"

Heron walked up to the table and placed down a document showing the path the Oil Tanker would be going.

"The Billabong will be docking in San Antonio between the Eighth and the Twelfth of next month for a scheduled rotation of crew, At 10:30 it is scheduled to leave the docks and head north, keeping a steady distance of 35 miles from the shore until it leaves the Chilean EEZ and enters Peruvian Territory, where it will then turn west and starts the voyage to its destination of French Polynesia," Heron explained, his fingers moving the map of the Pacific Ocean as he went.
"According to the information we collected during our raid in Temuco, Enrico Dominguez and his men are planning on Hijacking the ship 200 Miles before it leaves Chilean territory,"

"Wait, Let me guess," Albatross piped up, still angry that Enrico managed to escape him, "He's planning on using the ship and crew as a bargaining chip from the Australian Government, get some sort of immunity or someshit,"

Heron shook his head at his hot-headed teammate's words, "Not at all If the Documents are to be believed, He's planning on blaming the hijacking on Argentina in order to fan tensions between Argentina and Chile,"

"The Son of a Bitch wants to start a war," Albatross chewed his cheeks as Heron nodded.

"He did write in his Manifesto his dream of taking back the 'Kingdom of Chile'," A new voice piped up into the conversation, causing Albatross to turn and look at the Dark Skinned man leaning near the entrance to the hallway, "He can't do that without annexing half of Argentina,"

"Oh, Macaw, You're back already," Albatross nodded his head to the man, "What did you two get?"

"You're asking me? Just check the fridge and cupboards, Kingfisher and I brought enough food for another week," Macaw told the group before he moved to join them around the table.
"So, what's the plan, Boss?"

The group turned to the oldest member of the group, Looking at him as he stared intently at the papers in front of him.
"I'll pass this info back to Top Brass, If we get the go-ahead, we might just finally get rid of this Son of a Bitch," Pelican said as he gathered up the relevant papers.
"Make sure to rest up, Once we get the go-to we'll be leaving Immediately, We need to reach Antofagasta before that Ship leaves San Antonio. Macaw, Pass this on to Kingfisher, Dismissed"

"Sir Yes Sir!"


You joined the Navy at 18, Got recruited to "Avian" at 22, And now at 25, You're on your way to stop a Terrorist from attempting to start a war between Chile and Argentina.

I must say, Dear Nephew, You have lived a very boring yet interesting life, A Mundane Past but an Exotic Present. And Seeing where you'll end up in the Future, Oh Dearest Nephew, You truly are a treat~


"We got the green light, Our equipment will be waiting for us in the Antofagasta Safe House, Pack your little things and meet me outside in thirty minutes, We're leaving!" Pelican clapped his hands multiple times in order to get everyone's attention before he left to ready the Car.
It was an unassuming black seven-seater, with enough room for all five men to fit in, and just enough extra for the bags.

Pelican grabbed the Driver's seat while Albatross took the Passenger's, Macaw took the back left while Heron took the back right, leaving you to sit at the very back, smooshed against the bags.

"Did you all follow Safe House clearance procedures?" Pelican asked as he started the engine.

"We've been doing this for years now, You know the answer," Macaw rolled his eyes as he leaned an elbow on the window of the car.

"I know, But I need audible confirmation," Pelican said, receiving another 'Sir Yes Sir' from the group.

And so started the long drive to reach Antofagasta.


Stepping out of the Motel room he had for the night, A red-shirted man of Surinamese descent took a cigarette pack out of his pocket and a match stick box from another as he the cigarette in his mouth and took a smoke.

"Are you still going to play that damn Gameboy all day, or are you going to sleep?" He asked as he turned to look at a younger man in his mid-twenties, leaning forward against the small metal fence between the pavement and the parking lot of the small out-of-the-way motel you stayed at.

He was looking at you.

"You know smoking is bad for you," You said, eyes still on the handheld gaming console in your hands, fingers rapidly tapping and moving as you watched the golden star move to your whims, "Also this isn't a Gameboy,"

"I don't care if it's a Gameboy or a PlayStation or whatever you use," Macaw rolled his eyes as he chewed at the cigarette in his mouth for a bit before exhaling another puff of smoke, "Also don't talk to me about smoking being bad, You also smoke this shit,"

"I only smoke after doing a good job or after sex, And at least I don't smoke those horrible cigars like Albatross, That shit has more than ten times the nicotine," You subtly shook your head as you saved the game on your Nintendo DS and turned the console off.

"Seeing as Enrico keeps slipping away, we hadn't had a good job in almost two months," Macaw said, eyes staring ahead of him as he too leaned on the fence, "And also, I doubt the nicotine content is the reason you don't smoke Cigars,"

"Luckily for us, I had sex with your sister last night, so everything's fine," You smirk and stretch your neck, "And Cigars take longer to smoke, I don't have the time to hold a tobacco stick in my hand all day, With Cigarettes I can finish them quickly and move on to something better,"

"...Sure," Macaw said as he took the cigarette out of his mouth and dropped it to the ground, stepping on it to make sure it was put out.

"..." The two of you stand there in an awkward silence, your mind wanting to bring up the elephant in the room that's been bothering you since Temuco, but you don't know what to say.

Luckily for you, Macaw spoke first, "Hey Kingfisher,"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we're bad guys?" That question stumped you, enough to cause you turn to look at your teammate, to see him staring at you with a tired look in his eyes.

"Is this because of what happened to that ki-" He cut you off.

"She was a child, Kingfisher, She couldn't have been older than my niece," He scowls at the memory, turning away from staring at you as he looked to the street, watching the few cars still out at night passing by down the road.

"It wasn't your fault, You didn't know she was going to be there," You tried to explain calmly, not really knowing how to handle the situation.

You were never good at dealing with emotions, Nice to see some things stayed the same, Isn't that right Dear Nephew?

"It doesn't change the fact that she was there, And now her blood is on my hands," He scoffed as he took out another cigarette, "If we caught Enrico sooner, she wouldn't be-"

"Don't start with that bullshit," You scowl at Macaw, "It's always 'If only we were faster' or 'If only we had better info' Why don't you just go ahead and say 'if only we were G.I- fucking -.Joe' and be done with it. We can only work with what we have, and what we have is the best we can get,"

"So what would you have done?" He raised his voice as he turned to look at you, "You always stand there to the side acting as if you don't care about these things! Like this is all just some job to you-"

"It is a Job! Of course it's a job. What? Do you want me to start crying every time a civilian gets caught in the crossfire? You know how many people died in Brunei before we got rid of those fucks?! You want me to start bawling my eyes out for every little kid that's starving to death in Africa while I'm at it?!" You raise your voice to match his, His words starting to annoy you.

"You suck at this, you know that?" Macaw spits out his second cigarette, "Three years and this is still just a job for you? Just Business as usual?"

"Of course it's business, Pelican specifically told us all that we are in this shit because we're the fucking best people available for this, We're the fucking aces of this league! Heron is the Computer guy, Albatross is the Bomb guy, You're the knife guy and I'm the Gun guy, That's how this shit works! Do you think we were picked for this because we want to do good in the world? Because the government gives a shit about the well-being of some Bruneian children? Of course not! We're picked for this because they wanted a team to get the job done, and we got the job done."

Macaw stares at you for a while before scowling and entering his room, Leaving you outside with the smell of used cigarettes on the side of a cheap Chilean motel.


The Raid in Temuco was an operation where the American Black Ops team Avian attempted to capture Chilean Ultranationalist and international terrorist Enrico Dominguez.

The Raid was conducted on the outskirts of the City of Temuco, At a compound where the team had credible information that Enrico had been staying and conducting his work from.

Like many of the group's past missions, it was an Extermination. Nobody was to know they were there, and no witnesses were allowed to remain.

The first ten minutes of the raid were quiet, Consisting of Heron neutralizing the compound's security devices so the rest of the group could get in position.

Albatross entered through the Garage of the compound, placing explosives on the underside of the vehicles so that should Enrico somehow manage to escape by car, he'd get blown up.

Pelican was keeping in contact with Heron the whole time, receiving constant updates from the hacked security cameras, making sure Macaw and Kingfisher could get into position.

Kingfisher took the roof of a shed near the back fence, High enough to get a good shot should anybody pass by the windows on the east side of the Compound.

Macaw was preparing with Albatross in the Garage, where the two would have proceeded to split south and west once the bombs had been planted.

And then someone entered the Garage, and things went to shit.

"Hey, You're not supposed to-" Before the man could finish, A Bullet entered his head. Macaw rushed forward to try and stop the body from crashing onto the ground, but it was useless, as another man came from around the corner at the end of the hallway, seeing the open door to the garage and at the dead terrorist on the floor, He quickly shot two shots into the air, waking everybody up, before getting shot in the head himself.

As they say, No plan survives first contact with the enemy.

"Get in there and Kill these fucks!" Pelican yelled over the radio, "Remember, We are here to Kill, Not Capture," Same as always.

If everything goes well, Enrico Dominguez wouldn't live to see tomorrow, let alone his dream of a new Kingdom of Chile.

With the new change of plans, Albatross and Macaw split and went down their separate hallways.

With a Combat Shotgun in hand, Albatross made his way down the south corridor, Shooting at anything that wasn't wearing Avian's uniform, Fragmentation grenades were thrown into rooms before he burst in and shot everyone still standing after the explosion.

You looked through the scope of your rifle, trained at the windows on the east side of the Compound, lying prone on your stomach so nobody would see you before you gave the trigger a single click and shot a man who was standing near a window on the second floor.

You don't miss.

Macaw ran down west the corridor, knife in his left hand and pistol in his right, Each time someone tried to exit one of the doors to shoot at him, they would find themselves with a slash across a vital artery or a bullet in a vital organ.

Twenty Minutes, Twenty minutes of adrenaline, gunfire, knives and grenades. And you were stuck on a roof a distance away from all the action.

Another tap of the trigger, another body hits the floor.

Unfortunately, Terrorists aren't known to be the smartest people in the world, especially not ones following a Monarchist.

Perhaps one of them thought it was a bring your daughter to work day, Perhaps Enrico had his family staying in the compound with him, Perhaps this or perhaps that.
But whatever the case was, After you got confirmation that everybody was dead, you entered the Compound yourself, joined by Heron, as the two of you started looking for Enrico's body, Or in this case, Documents Detailing where the son of a bitch was going to be.

While Heron found the documents, and a still functional computer that Enrico left behind, You instead found Macaw sitting on the floor, gloves stained a deep red as he tried in vain to stop a child from bleeding out in his arms.

She was a small thing, Maybe eight or nine years old, with dark brown hair that would have probably reached the middle of her back and a face whose smile would have lit up the room with cheer.

But it was too late. Macaw was trying to save a corpse.

You knew what you would see when you joined Avian, This wasn't the first time children were caught in the crossfire.

But they were always outside, A Terrorist running one over in Kenya, A Bullet flying out of a window during a chase and hitting a passerby.
Never before was the child in the middle of the fighting. Perhaps that's why it hurt Macaw so much.

There was nothing you could have said that would have helped him. And even if you did, You didn't know the words to say.

But it was time to move on, You both had a job to do.


After cleaning the Safe House in Antofagasta, Your group sat around the kitchen table for another debriefing.

"The Billabong, as we already learned, will be passing by 35 miles offshore from here in three days time, If Enrico wishes to hijack the Oil Tanker, he'll either leave from here in Antofagasta or wait for the ship to pass Tocopilla. What we'll be doing instead is trail the ship from afar, Our good friends in the Top Brass finally listened to my request and brought us what I asked for, Down in the docks here we have ourselves an SH-60 Seahawk my name on it.
Tomorrow one of our contacts here will bring the supplies I ordered to a secure drop point, where Albatross and I will go and pick them up.
Heron, You will be busy keeping an eye on the Billabong, If Enrico decides to take the ship before we expect, I want to know in advance.
Kingfisher and Macaw, the two of you will be going over our guns, I want you two to triple-check, quadruple-check, make sure everything's working like a charm, I don't want our guns to jam in the middle of a firefight," Pelican told you all before he tapped the map on the table between you all.

"The Moment Enrico boards the ship Is when we leave. Macaw, Kingfisher, the two of you are on cleaning duty, The moment we pass above the ship the two of you will be dropped on it, Your job is to find Enrico and make sure he and his men are all dead.
The Moment you start your work, Heron and Albatross will start placing the bombs. The two of you will be dropped into the water on either side of the ship, where you'll be placing remote-controlled plastic explosives at these locations across the hull of the tanker," Pelican pointed at several points on the Blueprint of the ship.

"After ten minutes I'll drop the line to drag the two of you out of the water and back to the chopper, where we'll then land on the Tanker and pick up the other two before leaving, Once we're on our way out, We'll detonate the explosives and sink the ship. By the time the Chilean government drags the boat up and finds Enrico and his men, We'll be long gone.
Any questions?"

"What about the Crew?" Macaw asked as he crossed his arms.

"You know the answer to that already, We can't have witnesses." Pelican looked Macaw in the eyes, "This is an Extermination, We're killing everyone on board and then sinking the ship, No Survivors."

Macaw sighed and looked down.

"It's a Tragedy, I know, But that's what we do," Pelican said before he looked his team in the eye, "As far as the world is concerned, America had nothing to do with the sinking of the Billabong. We were never in Chile, You all know that already,"

"Sir yes sir..." Macaw said halfheartedly with a roll of his eyes.

Pelican gave his team another look before he shook his head, "Get some rest, all of you, the next few days will be busy. By next week, we'll be back out of here, and Dominguez will be a forgotten memory. Dismissed."


You gave your gun another check as you and the rest of Avian waited for the confirmation from Heron, Leaning against a shipping container in a quiet corner of the Antofagasta docks, the Seahawk ready to fly at a moment's notice.

"We have a Green-light, Enrico and his men have boarded the ship, I have visual on the Transport Heli, Twelve men, Enrico among them, He's there," Heron spoke up from in front of the portable computer he used to control the drones that have been keeping watch on the Ship for the past day and a half.

And it seems that confirmation came.

"All of you get in the chopper, We're moving!"

Time to take down Enrico Dominguez once and for all.


You aimed down the scope of the rifle in your hand, Eyes trained on the lone man standing at the helm of the ship. The Vibrations of the Helicopter made your hands shake as you struggled to aim, but nonetheless, you pulled the trigger.

One man down.
Eleven more to go.

The coast was now clear, The Helicopter quickly lowered close enough to the deck of the ship to drop you and Macaw off, and then it went on to drop Heron and Albatross in their respective positions before Pelican took back to the skies in order to keep in touch from afar.

As soon as your feet touched the metal deck of the ship you burst into movement, Rifle in your arms, and quickly made your way to the doors leading into the ship itself, Macaw already entering the ship thanks to his lighter carry weight.

As you entered you immediately spotted two more men on the ground, One was a crew member of the ship, and the other was one of Enrico's Men.

Two men down.
Ten more to go.

You held you rifle at the ready, your blood pumping as you moved down the corridor on your way to the staircase leading up to the bridge.

You hear footsteps coming from the right as you get on your knees and aim, Soon opening fire as one of the doors in front of you opens up to reveal one of Enrico's men, hand on his neck as he tries to stop his bleeding.

Seems like Macaw missed one.

Three men down.
Nine more to go.

You step over the body and make your way to the staircase, steadily making your way towards the bridge of the ship.

On the second floor, you open the first door you come across, and seeing that it was just an empty bedroom you move on.
Second door, Dead Crew mate on the floor.
Third door, "Hey! I'm not with them! You gotta help me! I don't want to-!" BANG
Fourth door, A Terrorist looks up at you to be met with a bullet between the eyes.

Four men down.
Eight more to go.

Fifth door, Another Dead Crewmate and Terrorist.

Five men down.
Seven more to go.

You turn back to the staircase, heading up another floor.

You quickly raise your gun as you see someone running out of the first door, Only to relax once a bullet knocks them to the ground and another one kills them, Macaw walks out of the door the Crew member came from just a moment later.

"I'll head upstairs, you clear up the rest of the floor," He quickly told you before he moved passed you and went up the stairs to clear out the fourth floor.

You enter the room Macaw came from and see two more terrorists on the floor.

Seven men down.
Five more to go.

You open the next room only to immediately leap to the side as you see a gun pointing at you, Shots are fired behind you a moment later.
If you were even a second slower or the gunman was half a second quicker, you would have died.

You respond by quickly taking out your sidearm and pinging a shot off the side of the doorframe.
"FUCK!" You hear him scream as the bullet ricochets and hits him in the arm before you slide down in front of him, two shots leaving your pistol, hitting him in the chest.
He goes down.

Eight men down.
Four more to go.

You catch your breath, feeling your heart beating like a drum as you stand back up and holster your pistol back in its place as you once more grab your rifle.

You make your way to the other rooms, Two of them empty, before you approach the last one and-

BANG

A bullet leaves the rifle in your hands as soon as you see the man leave the door, his eyes wide in fear as his bald head seems to sparkle with the sheen of sweat over it.
"EEEEK!" The man squeals as he stumbles backward, Holding the bullet wound in his shoulder as he drops the pistol that was in his hand.

You recognized the man, Enrico Dominguez, The one Avian was tasked with hunting down.

"DON'T SH-" BANG
You don't let him get more than a single word out.
Nobody would care what his last words were going to be, Be they a speech about how he was right, or the petty cries of a madman begging to live.
It didn't matter.

You were a hunter, Your job was to make sure people like him were dead.
And you were good at your job.

Nine men down.
Three more to go.

You take out your radio and call in Pelican, telling him about Enrico.

"Great work, Macaw just called in that he finished clearing the last floor, I'm picking up Heron and Albatross, Get over here ASAP," He told you before you started hearing the rotor blades of the Seahawk as it headed closer to the ship.

And so with a tired smile on your face, you made your way down to the deck of the ship, ready to finally get this mission over with and leave Chile.

"Kingfisher, I'll be landing down to pick you up in a minute, But Macaw isn't answering his Radio! Go check on him!" You stop and frown as Pelican gives you a new set of orders.

You fiddle with your own radio, trying to get in contact with Macaw yourself, scowling as all it picks up is the static sound of a Radio turned off.

You quickly make your way back up the stairs of the ship, Reaching the fourth floor and checking through the rooms, seeing more dead crew members, and the last three terrorists, all lying in a pool of their own blood.

Twelve men down.
No more to go.

You scowl as you start making your way to the stairs, only to take out your radio as you get another call.

"Kingfisher! I don't know what he's trying to do up there, but Macaw is handling something in the bridge, I need you to put a stop to whatever he's doing and try and bring him to the Seahawk! We need to start our extraction out of here, By any means necessary!"

Any means necessary.
Oh Dearest Nephew, how you love that phrase.
Any means necessary.


"Hello! This is David Jefferson! I am on the Oil Tanker Billabong and I require immediate evac!" Macaw yelled into the microphone on the bridge of the Ship, trying to get his message out.

"I repeat! My name is David Jefferson! I need an evacuation from the Oil Tanker Billabong-" BANG.

Macaw took a slow step away from the microphone, no longer working thanks to the hole in the machinery beside it, and turned to look at the door leading into the bridge of the Oil Tanker Billabong.
And at the gunman standing there.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" You asked, Rifle in hand, as you scowled at Macaw.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Macaw answers with a question, "I'm getting my freedom,"

"The fuck are you talking about?" You glared at the man, Not understanding what he was trying to say.

"Please, Don't act coy. I know that under that mask of annoying Sarcasm, you have a keen mind, You're not stupid." Macaw scowled back at you from across the floor, "We're slaves here, Forced to kill for some nameless government official that we aren't even sure exists!"

It takes you barely a moment before you piece together what he's trying to get at, "This is about Temuco, isn't it?"

"Of course it's about Temuco damn it!" Macaw yelled, fist-banging on the chair beside him, "A Child died in my arms! All because we had to be the ones to catch Enrico! Where the fuck is the Chilean government?! Argentina?! Why are we the ones doing this shit! Killing children in foreign countries because some secret Top Brass told us to do so!" He points a finger at you, his face scowling heavily as he yells, "We're America! The land of the free! We're not supposed to be slaves to the government! Killers with a payroll!"

"Oh shut the fuck up!" You yell at him, "You can complain about all this shit later, We need to leave this ship!"

"I'm not leaving this ship!" Macaw yelled at you in return.

"Are you stupid?! Don't be stupid! Bring up all these complaints to Pelican later, This isn't the place! We are leaving this ship, Now." You turn away from him and start heading downstairs, waiting for him to follow you, to get over his childish tantrum so you could all just blow the ship up and leave.

But he wasn't following you.

You head back up the stairs to see him glaring at the windows overlooking the deck of the ship.
"We need to go, Macaw-"

"David," He interrupts you, "My name is David Jefferson, I've been with the Army for six years before Avian, I'm not going to go by the name of some stupid bird, My ancestors didn't fight for their freedom just so I would be chained once more,"

"..." You see his hand inch toward the gun on his side, and you start to pray he doesn't go for it.

"America is supposed to be the land of the free..." He takes a long sigh before he turns to look at you, "How did you say it goes? Pelican is the leader, Heron is the computer guy, Albatross is the bomb guy, You're the gun guy, and I'm the knife guy? That's one way to describe us, If a bit childish. I guess it fits with you always on that stupid Gameboy of yours," You silently curse yourself for what you're about to do as Macaw weakly shakes his head.

"As an American, I am free to choose my path in life, Because unlike you, Kingfisher, I'm no longer a Slave," Macaw, No, David, told you, a sad smile on his face.

Before he took out his knife and rushed at- BANG

He stumbled, the front of his uniform starting to stain red from the small hole in his stomach.

BANG BANG

He fell to his knees, Coughing as a trail of blood left his lips, that sad smile never leaving his lips.

You breathe deeply as you feel your hands start to shake.

BANG

The bullet flies past his head and lodges itself in the panels of the ship behind him.

You missed.

BANG BANG BANG

"What's the problem, Kingfisher?" David smiled, blood leaking from his mouth as he slowly raised his knife, "Did something get caught in your eye-" He coughed some blood, his arms shaking heavily as his head started to slowly droop down, "All those video games are bad for your eyesight, ya' know, Hehe," He coughed again.

BANG

You missed again, NO.

It wasn't that you missed.
You don't miss.
You simply didn't aim at him.

You empty your magazine into the room, none of the remaining bullets hitting David, as he simply smiles sadly at you, Three holes in his body staining his uniform a dark crimson while a line of blood pours out of his mouth, you tap the trigger but no bullets leave the pistol.

"...You're a Slave, you know that?" He told you, Pity in his eyes, "And I'm free~"
And before you could reload your pistol or switch back to your rifle, his knife moves across his own neck.

And you watch in dumbfounded silence as he mouths the word "Slave," At you, before he collapses down to the floor, face down in a puddle of his own blood.

David Jefferson, Macaw of Avian, was Dead.


"Are you sure about this, BLUEBLOOD? Once you sign this paper there's no going back," Sitting inside an office in Washington DC, Major Harold McConway stared at the young man sitting in front of him.

"I'm sure," You smiled sadly at the man who went by the name Pelican, the man who was your direct superior for the past three years, "There's this Nautical Science school down in Florida where I've decided I want to learn, I need some time away from the military as well, I think it'll be good for me,"

"...Very well," Harold smiled as he signed a few spots on a paper in front of him before standing up. You stand up as well.

"Ensign BLUEBLOOD, Under the circumstances we have found ourselves in, I am honored to be the one to formally dismiss you after seven years of serving in your country's navy," He winks at you, the two of you knowing that the past three years never existed.

He leans over the table and places a badge on your breast, His hand moving to salute you.

"Thank you for your service, Lieutenant BLUEBLOOD," You smile widely at the man, Saluting him in return.

"Thank you, Sir!"


The next three years of your life are a return to the mundane.
As said, you went to get your education in Florida, Your time in Avian made you more than enough money to pay for your entire education and then some, even without the government bonus of being Military.
Your free time was spent playing all the new video games you could now afford to buy, the ones you couldn't do so previously with all the work you had to do.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were on your way to having a happy and bright future, Karma finally on your side after years of hard and dirty work.

How Poetic.

But we all know that's not how the story went, Dearest Nephew.

And perhaps that is a good thing.

After all, If you never slipped through reality into the body you currently own, my time here in Limbo would have been such a bore.

Oh, Dearest Nephew.

You Truly are a Platinum.

Author's Note:

Happy One Year Anniversary!!!

This chapter was so much fun to write! This is the longest chapter in this entire story so far, being the first one to break 4,400 words, seeing as this chapter has OVER 5,600 WORDS!!!

I had so much fun writing the characters here, Seeing as I basically had to create what were essentially Call of Duty missions, with The Temuco Raid and the Billabong Oil Tanker extermination. Give the characters distinct personalities that would differentiate them while still being professional soldiers.

From the Hot-Headed Albatross to the cool and collected Heron, From the sarcastic yet professional Kingfisher/BLUEBLOOD to the serious and responsible Major Harold McConway/Pelican.
To even the idealistic and emotional David Jefferson/Macaw, all of these characters were unique, and could easily be found in the next Call of Duty: Black Ops campaign.

Hopefully, you guys can see how these two missions changed Blueblood as a person, from what he was shown as in Alberich to how he is in the story itself.
From a Dick, to... Well, he's still a Dick a lot of the time, but much less than before.

3 years in College really mellowed him out, and then Equestria just turned his Dickishness from an 11 down to a 7. He's still a dick But of the lovable sort.

I'll probably be taking another short Hiatus before I work on the next chapters, leading to the Canterlot Wedding Arc.

I Finished writing this entire chapter only a day after releasing Alberich, It's currently April 19th, And I need to wait till the 27th before I release this.

Thank you all for a wonderful 365 days of support, You're all wonderful.
From supporting this story by liking it, To trying to support me during 10/7 when that shit was going on by commenting nice messages, you're all wonderful. Some of the best readers and author can ask for.

And so I hope I'm not too selfish by asking that You'll stay with me for another 365 days. You're all the best!

From Blue Armada who always comments nice things, To Slamp5000 who I need to translate with google in order to read how excited he is about this story, to Tsaukpaetra who's been commenting support almost every chapter, to Chrome Masquerade whose comments are paragraphs of things he liked about the chapter, to Mister-H whose been with us since the very start, to Black-Soul who while only started reading recently, has been commenting on every chapter, to Poparakelis who I'm pretty sure is only reading this story for the Warm fluff scenes between the characters, To Pinklestia who... I don't really have something for them, But it's great that they're here too!

And everybody else that I didn't mention as well! And everybody who reads even without commenting! All of you! Each and every single one of you! You rock!

And to those of you knowledgeable in High German Epic Poems from the 1,200s, You might recognize the meaning in the names of this chapter and the last, Alberich and Hagen, and the connection they share.
And if you don't, I'll just say that the Pony Of Shadows picked them, "How Poetic" and all that. Privileges of being the Narrator in these bonus chaps.

I've been Netap, or Netapel as I go by in most of my other Writing websites, and I thank you all for being so great.

Hope you enjoyed ;)

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Here are the characters for this COD Campaign.

Ensign BLUEBLOOD/Kingfisher, 25 years old, Was in the US Navy before joining Avian, was promoted to Lieutenant before his official dismissal from the military.

Major Harold McConway/Pelican, 46 years old, Was part of the US Marine corps before being chosen by the mysterious "Top Brass" as the leader of Avian.

Lieutenant David Jefferson/Macaw, 29 years old, Was part of the US Army before joining Avian. Wants to do good in the world, and is willing to sacrifice everything, Including the mission, if he thinks it's the right thing to do.

Lieutenant Brian Smith/Albatross, 39 years old, Was part of the US Coast Guard before joining Avian, Has previously done 2 tours in Afghanistan. Is proud to be "The Best Fucking Demolitionist from Thornton, Colorado!" Whether that boast is true remains to be seen.

First Lieutenant Alex Tsao/Heron, 34 years old, Was a drone operator for the US Air Force, Is planned to go through a course that would make him an eligible replacement for Pelican when he inevitably retires from active duty.

And Enrico Dominguez as the Villain of this campaign, A Slippery Chilean Terrorist whose wanted by the UN for an attack where he orchestrated a series of bombings across Argentina and Bolivia, Leaving 241 Dead and thousands more injured. Believes Chile should "Retake its place as the most glorious country in America," by annexing the territories it lost in the Spanish Reconquest of the General Captaincy of Chile/Kingdom of Chile.


Enrico Is sidelined at the end of the campaign in order to make room for the standard Macaw Boss Fight. However, if you beat Mission 13: The Temuco Raid, without killing the child (Which requires the Player, then playing as Macaw, to beat the Level without wasting any ammo, Which means Melee and Environmental kills only) You'll unlock a secret ending in which Enrico takes his place as the final boss of the campaign, Leading to the divergent Mission 15B: Oil Tanker Billabong, Where Kingfisher and Macaw need to race up the oil tanker against strengthened enemies.


Beating the game with Mission 15B instead of the regular Mission 15, will unlock a special cutscene where the members of Avian can be seen drinking and having a laugh at the bar, Albatross tries to hook Kingfisher up with his Niece, Heron is flirting with the waitress, Macaw is cheering at the Football (American Football(Rugby for cowards), not Soccer(The Real Football)) game on the TV, And Pelican is smiling warmly at the team, only to get serious when a voice calls out to him. The Scene ends on a shot of a Manila folder with the words "TOP SECRET" being stamped on, opening up to show the corners of a photo of what seems like security footage.
Hinting at the next game, Likely meaning that Mission 15B is the true ending of the game.


Thanks for reading my Soap x Ghost smut fanfiction or whatever :pinkiesmile:
I don't know. I didn't play Call of Duty: Shoot a Man lol.

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Last Chapter showed us WHY Blueblood has the goals he has.

This Chapter was to show WHY he acts the way he does.

Why he cares about Freedom so much, Why he doesn't argue with Celestia despite disagreeing with many of her choices, and even How he acted during the Changeling Assassination attempt on the train.
A Cold Blooded Professional. Exterminating Bugs.
A Killer on a payroll.

Goals and Actions, Two sides of the same coin, Yet still vastly different. Just like Alberich and Hagen, Similar, yet different. Same Goal, Different Actions. A Bit like Blueblood and 'Uncle'

They both have similar goals. Ruling the World (According to a known Liar) and Being Number 1. But the way they go about to reach those similar goals could not be farther from each other.
Shadows and Light, Similar Opposites, That's what Blueblood and The Pony of Shadows are.

They really are Platinum.

See you after the Hiatus, Happy Passover :)

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

April 24th Edit: Did some minor tweaking to the chapter, added some new Dialogue between Macaw and Kingfisher in the Motel scene.

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Edit: April 25th.
Holy Shit things are getting insane in regards to the war. University protests in the west are publicly calling to burn down Tel Aviv, Then an Israeli Professor gets barred from entering Campus, then Hamas, those cunts, release a video of one of the hostages that they kidnapped and tortured, and somehow idiots still support them.
Not to mention Iran shooting 300 drones and missiles at me, Hezbollah heating up their side of the attacks, Things are really getting heated up.
Luckily they're incompetent idiots and couldn't kill anyone.

Thank you all for all the support every one of you showed me during these tough times. I know we'll all get through this. ☮

Peace and Love to everyone :heart: Am Yisrael Chai 🇮🇱

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

April 26th, Another Edit: Last Year in mid July I started working on a Borderlands story, I uploaded one chapter, Started working on a second chapter, and then I stopped in the middle and left it alone for months.
This month I returned to that story, Finished that second chapter, and started replaying the Borderlands games in order to make sure I get the characters right. I'm thinking of Writing much more of that story during my Hiatus, so If you want to check it out, Go to either my Wattpad, Fanfiction, or Webnovel pages, Username: Netapel. And read Borderlands: A Backwater Universe.

I also have a Pokemon Slice-of-Life story that takes place 7 years prior to S/V with Generic Pokemon Title.

A Highschool DxD supernatural action/comedy following an OC Insert into a Side Character with Side Character DxD.

And also a RWBY story following another small Side Character with Cardinal Red Winner.

As you can see, I enjoy taking little used characters and making them important, Examples being: Blueblood, Zephyr Breeze, Moon Dancer, The Storm King, and even Angel Bunny in my discontinued MLP/Pokemon fic.

Oh, There's also a Plants vs Zombies Crackfic that is Comedy all the way with very minor serious moments, check out Plants VS Zombies: What's Going On?

Support me outside of FimFiction, Once Again, Thank you for reading.

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Edit, April 27th: :heart::heart::heart::pinkiesmile: Thank you for 1 full year of reading this work :pinkiehappy::heart::heart::heart:


Another Edit: Just this Author's Note is longer than several of the chapters in this story, excluding this paragraph, this AN has over 1,640 words. That's because I have so many thing to thank you all for :heart:


Final Edit: :)

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 34 )

April Fools was at the beginning of the month.

Did I already ask what a "Wine-Moms" is?

Pelican grabbed the Driver's seat while Albatross took the Passenger's, Macaw took the back left while Heron took the back right, leaving you to sit at the very back, smooched against the bags.

That would be smooshed. Two very dfferent things.

"Hey, You're not supposed to-" Before the man could finish, A Bullet entered his head. Macaw rushed forward to try and stop the body from crashing onto the ground, but it was useless, as another man came from around the corner at the end of the hallway, seeing the open door to the garage and at the dead terrorist on the floor, He quickly shot two shots into the air, waking everybody up, before getting shot in the head himself.

Uh oh.
A little ambience? :ajsmug:

Blueblood, while definitely antagonistic here, is in the right. There's no room for sympathy for hunters. It only gets people killed.

Macaw shouldn't have gone into any kind of military if he didn't wanna partake, especially special forces. War is ugly. It's cruel, bloody, and horrible. A war against terrorism is doubly so, being a war against ambitious crime with civilians always ending up in the line of fire. Civilian casualties are, unfortunately, inevitable.

"The Son of a Bitch wants to start a war," Albatross chewed his cheeks as Heron nodded.

Igual no tenemos plata para iniciar una guerra entre nosotros así que XD

Pero que buen capítulo, que el poni de las sombras estuviese mirando estos recuerdos le agrega un detalle exquisito, puedo llegar a comprender el pensamiento del NewBlueblood sobre que es un trabajo, pero un poco de empatía con tu compañero no cuesta tanto che.

Me mate de risa lo de Enrico queriendo hacer que Chile y Argentina tengan guerra, soy Argentino y sinceramente si quisiéramos tener una guerra contra Chile, no podríamos porque nuestro presupuesto no nos vale XD
Igual los argentinos y chilenos tenemos una especie de amor y odio entre nosotros, los únicos que están enojados con ellos fue por de las Guerras Malvinas, que apoyaron al Reino Unido.

Muchas gracias por traer está historia, la verdad me mataba de aburrimiento buscando una historia entretenida con un humano de protagonista, la mayoría son lo mismo, un humano aparece de la nada, en el Bosque Everfee, Canterlot o Ponyville, se hace amiga de las princesas y Mane six, tal vez algún secundario n el camino; luego de 10 o 12 capítulos cuando la drama se pone interesante, el autor desaparece; encontrar esta historia fue un aire fresco para mí, y por como se está poniendo el drama me hace querer ver más, así que muchas gracias (otra vez), y que tengas excelente día o tarde o noche y te deseó lo mejor

11889296
I don't know why your comments are getting disliked.

Netap #8 · 1 week ago · · ·

11889296
Thank you <3

I think the worst part with many Human in Equestria stories is that a lot of them don't do anything. The Story of the show remains the same but now there's a seventh member in the Mane 6, I find that extremely boring.

Blueblood is an asshole, He's kind of unlikable a lot of the time, and he's rude to a lot of people, but at least he's doing something original instead of following the show 1 to 1 while adding a new line of dialogue each episode.

This episode also takes place 3 years before BB becomes a Prince, he mellows out at college, but the hints of being a professional still show every once in a while, like when Discord flooded Neigh York with chocolate or when the Changeling attacked the train.

Thank you for enjoying this story :)

Heron shook his head at his hot-headed teammate's words, "Not at all If the Documents are to be believed, He's planning on blaming the hijacking on Argentina in order to fan tensions between Argentina and Chile,"

Only American government is allowed to start or continue wars. The nerves!
Time to deliver democracy!

"Do you think we're bad guys?" That question stumped you, enough to cause you turn to look at your teammate, to see him staring at you with a tired look in his eyes.

Every time I read this line, the answer was 9/10 times a 'Yes!

Like many of the group's past missions, it was an Extermination. Nobody was to know they were there, and no witnesses were allowed to remain.

Pretty sure that alone is a 'bad guy policy'.

If everything goes well, Enrico Dominguez wouldn't live to see tomorrow, let alone his dream of a new Kingdom of Chile.

Because only CIA is allowed to do it :ajsmug:

On the second floor, you open the first door you come across, and seeing that it was just an empty bedroom you move on. Second door, Dead Crew mate on the floor. Third door, "Hey! I'm not with them! You gotta help me! I don't want to-!" BANG Fourth door, A Terrorist looks up at you to be met with a bullet between the eyes.

Because everyone is a terrorist that is not wearing a American flag over his body.
Even if, than they are casualties of terrorists :raritywink:

So they didn't put a bullet in his head for leaving the service? The Movie 'Red' and 'Red 2' come to mind.
Because Dead people can't yell about things that 'never happend in the first place'.
Why otherwise even trying to escape if quiting the job isn't a bullet to the head?
camo.fimfiction.net/LKXcQvxL-1S_IU9nIuF3RNcoQ-_nhGllnatwk_VjcDE?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F2bktwu.jpg

Netap #10 · 1 week ago · · ·

11889399
What Job? :rainbowhuh:

BLUEBLOOD did Seven years in the Navy. CIA? Black Ops? A Team named after birds? What are you talking about? :rainbowderp:

BLUEBLOOD left the Navy in order to further his education. There's no secret mission in Chile where the death of a teammate changed his views on what he was doing. :pinkiesmile:

:moustache: And Remember, No Survivors :coolphoto:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DBctPzhV0AA6lIj?format=jpg&name=small

11889402
Obviously [Redacted] that he [Expunged].
:raritywink:Reducted and Expunged

Iran shooting 300 drones and missiles at me

If you stop posting, we can make a pretty good guess as to why 😐

In all seriousness though, I can't imagine living in such an unstable region. The Israel-Palestine conflict has gone far too long. Hope you stay safe and can keep giving us them pone words.

11889458
I should be fine all things considered, I live in a green zone that is both far enough from the West Bank to not need to worry about a stabbing attack, Far enough from Gaza to not need to worry about a missile getting close, and far enough from Lebanon and Syria that the Missile Defense sirens notify me of an attack long before it lands.

If I do suddenly stop posting on all my story sites without an update, Either one of two things has happened.

I Got Drunk at a friend's party and now need to comically piece back the memories of how I got into that situation while dealing with the silly hijinks my friends and I got into while we were blacked out.

Or Iran does the funni and I blow up in a big fiery Michael Bay Movie Explosion.

Netap #14 · 1 week ago · · ·

11889345
I don't get it either, His comments are regular and unoffensive.

Unless joking about the financial situation in Argentina is offensive somehow, I also don't know why he's getting downvoted. :rainbowhuh:

11889152
"Wine mom" is a term that is used to describe a typically upper middle class mother, often with young children, who turns to alcoholic drinks to cope with being over-worked or fatigued from parenting." Taken directly from WIkipedia.

To be honest, I should probably update the synopsis of this story.

"Are you stupid?! Don't be stupid! Bring up all these complaints to Pelican later, This isn't the place! We are leaving this ship, Now." You turn away from him and start heading downstairs, waiting for him to follow you, to get over his childish tantrum so you could all just blow the ship up and leave.

Kingfisher has a point. Macaw could've just held off and then resign later.

Netap #17 · 1 week ago · · ·

11889583
Macaw didn't want to resign, He wanted to be punished. He intentionally tried to contact Chilean authoroties in order to get himself, and by proxy the rest of Avian, caught.
He wanted a form of "Redemption" for the horrible things he's done as part of Avian, and he knows that if he simply gives a resignation letter to Pelican back, he'll get a bonus from the military and a clap on the back.

Macaw wanted to atone for his Crimes. Something that resignation wouldn't bring him. He was willing to risk getting the rest of the team captured for the selfish idea of "I have done a lot of bad things, I want to do at least one good thing, and what's better than getting my Teammates, who are basically a Secret Private Military Group working undercover for the US Government on foreign soil, arrested."

BLUEBLOOD couldn't understand why someone like Macaw, a well-trained soldier, throw his entire life away, for a vague feeling of redemption.
BB is a very simple minded person underneath all the layers of characterization he has. He isn't good with emotional situations, as has been shown multiple times. If BB was better, he might have managed to talk Macaw down, convince him to resign back in the US and join a charity instead as his path of redemption.

Neither of them are good people. Blueblood is not a good person.

We follow him and we know he has good in him, He really likes orphans, he supports children, he supports a more connected world and international trade, but he's also not a Saint.

He blew up on Starlight back in Caninia once Cadance entered the picture, He threw aside his duty as Prince to protect the law in order to get Starlight pardoned.
Heck! He's keeping Cosmos and the Pony of Shadows secret from basically everyone. His reason's for doing so are selfish and actively hindering his search of Cosmos's missing pieces.

He's a selfish, logic-driven, greedy capitalist, who has trouble emotionally empathizing with people and is a Battle Junkie on the side. He's a mess of a person.

It's those aspects that also make him interesting to write about, trying to get him to emotionally develop. Heck, he still doesn't understand why Celestia wants him to call him Mother instead of Auntie, and that's part of his character.

Some folks lean on to strings they're held up in. Others resent the strings and fight against them. Yet others recognize the strings for what they are, and accept reality. The cunning flip the script and make those strings turn around in the most jaw-dropping ways unheard of...
Uncle sees clearly yet his vision is irrevocably tainted (as all are) with his interpretations. Here's to hoping Blueblood can capitalize on that.

Oh, and thanks for the shout-out! 😇

I remember when you talked about this Blueblood being a weak/average person surrounded by powerful allies in the early chapters. Now, he's a elite Marine with years of experience

It's not bad since this Blueblood is a fucked up person with empathy issues or lack of one

I know basically nothing about CoD, so I hope I'm not missing some crucial context here for Blueblood's tragic backstory.

11889990
Yeah, A lot has changed in how I wrote this story.
Originally I started this as a sort of parody referencing many Manwha and Webtoon cliches after reading Greatest Estate Developer and Trash of the Count's Family, but I decided to take this story much more seriously after that.

If you go back and reread the first few arcs of this story, You'll notice a major change in how I write Blueblood from before and after the Tundra Terror Arc. Before I didn't really have a plan with how I wanted this story to go, I was just writing for fun, but I quickly fell in love with my own work and had to make up an entire plan and plot for how this story should go.

I really like how this story is going and I am looking forward to working more on it once I'm back from Hiatus. I think if I had a plan like this when writing A Walking Chestnut, I would have been much more accepting of how that story came out and wouldn't have canceled it.

Somehow a lot of my stories are like this, I make a little parody thing that shouldn't be taken that seriously, and suddenly I'm in love with it and start taking it much more seriously than intended.
That's what happened with my Storm King story, and it's what's happening here.

Blueblood is still BB. This chapter doesn't change his character from what I've shown, it only expands what we already know of him.
He was an Orphan, He liked Video Games, he joined the Navy, and he was on his way to getting a Nautical Science degree before becoming a Unicorn, and he has trouble empathizing with people.

None of that changed with this chapter, It only gave a slightly deeper look into what he was before becoming Blueblood. It doesn't really change or retcon his already-established past in any way.

Heck! I started writing this story after binge reading the first 100 and something of Greatest Estate Developer, Mostly because I found it hilarious, and partly out of spite for how the story of The Humble Prince was going.

Huge respect for the story, do not get me wrong, But many of the decisions the Blueblood in that story makes just made me tear my hair out, it was so infuriating for me that I had to drop it after 100 chapters.

Like, The Entire Blue Ronin arc made no sense, at all, it came out of nowhere, The Princesses didn't go up and say "Hey, You can't just take the title of prince from someone because of a bet, that's not how this works," They just let it happen, and Blueblood then gets banished from Equestria, only to spend an entire month or so inside of a time loop training with the founders of Equestria who were brought back because of Discord, so he could get a rematch, and once he beats the villain of the arc, the Founders just stay there, as if it's totally normal. They just rejoin society, and then it's almost as if BB forgot literally everything he learned during the time loop once the next villain shows up! It's infuriating!
I couldn't keep reading after that, I tried to read a few more chapters, But I had to drop it once the Desire arc came long, it was horrible for me.

Huge respect for Lightning Ace and the work he's done, but I just hated how the characters in his story acted. So I wrote this story to vent my frustrations.
And it evolved from there.

Now I have practically planned out all the main story arcs I wished to write, a bunch of different filler arcs, A Massive arc that will probably make or break this story once it arrives, and a pretty good plan for the final arc.
Something that I wish I did with A Walking Chestnut, and that I'll need to do once I start to rewrite it.

11890161
Not really, Just a fun Bonus chapter that was inspired by Call of Duty. You don't need to play the games to understand it. It's just a little look into what BB was doing before he became a Pony.
It's not supposed to be Tragic either. Just a part of his life that left a major impact on his character.

11890236
What I love the most in this story is you including content from the comics (which I've never read). It makes the world feels larger compared to the show or other stories that follows the plot of the show

You're one of the few who is carrying Blueblood lol. Hasbro can't think of a way to ruin Rarity's night, so they made him. Only for them to throw Blueblood away, a literal prince and relative to Celestia

Netap #25 · 1 week ago · · ·

11890668
He's a literal prince! But outside of season 1 he's never mentioned again and only ever appears in the background during important events such as when he's sitting with the other politicians and governers during the Equestria games, that's it. He basically disappears after season 1.

And even in s1, he only appears in a daydream where he has no dialogue, and then in the GGG where he has maybe 4 lines of dialogue in total, and then he's never mentioned again.

Raven Inkwell, who has zero lines of dialogue in the show, has appeared in more episodes than he did, and all she does is stand beside Princess Celestia or write some things in a notepad.

The fucking Snake from the first episode! That lives in the Everfree and got Rarity's tail as a new mustache, has more screen time and lines than Blueblood!

I think maybe the only somewhat important ponies with less screentime or dialogue that BB in the show are Rarity's Parents, and maybe Fluttershy's parents, but the latter two I'm not even sure because they talked a bunch in the episode Zephyr was introduced, but never again.

It's a tragedy that Blueblood, a literal PRINCE OF A NATION, is nothing more than a cardboard cutout of a character, a caricature of "Pompous Rich Douchebag" and thats it, that's all he was and likely ever will be.

That's why literally every story I make which stars an existing character as the MC needs to expand that character.
Heck! My Pokemon story which I'm back to writing now that I'm taking a Hiatus from this story, has Team Flare as actual characters! That's more care than what the company that made them ever gave!

And if I need to write about Zephyr Breeze trying to live a peaceful life after escaping a time loop of death, then I'll do it! Goodness knows this site doesn't have enough good Zephyr stories on it that aren't either Comedy or Smut.

11890688
I pity Blueblood. The "Rich Douchebag" will always be his go to personality. No depth at all. Just an Incompetent Jerk that his family tolerates or ignore his existence in most fics

Interesting in seeing Bluebloods past.

JR449 #28 · 1 week ago · · 2 ·

Hey man, it sucks what’s going on on college campuses, Israel is a beautiful country that is already being burnt to the ground by Hamas and potentially Iran, it doesn’t need any more calls for burnings, I feel so horrible for the Israelis that are being attacked for the purpose of wiping out the entirely of Israel and all Jews, so I am so sorry that this is happening to you, and I hope things get better, but let’s be honest, things will probably get a whole lot worse before they get better, but I believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully that will come sooner rather than later

11894757
Celestia and Luna haven't trained in years (Millennia in Luna's case) They're still extremely powerful, but they can't just shoot out massive pillars of Magic without getting tired. For Example, Celestia showed off during the Nightmare Rarity arc when she destroyed the magic weapons.
Right now, Chrysalis from the Train Arc could give both Alicorns a run for their money if fought 1v1. The only reason Chrysalis lost was because she didn't expect BB to seal his own senses for a Power Boost that could allow him to use Pale Blue Dot without collapsing from magic exhaustion.

The Pale Blue Dot BB used was a last ditch attack, Chrysalis would have beat him if he didn't use it, and after he did he was weak enough that Chrysalis managed to escape. BB in full power is still weaker than Luna or Celestia in full power, However Chrysalis can simply consume more love and regenerate body parts in order to strengthen herself, The ponies need to actually spend a long time training their muscles and magic, Chrysalis can just transform her muscles into stronger ones if she has the magic.

They don't have infinite Magic, they can't just spam ultimate moves without repercussions. They also can't be everywhere all at once, Big Army Warfare still happens in MLP, as shown in the Alternate Universe where Sombra took over the Crystal Empire at the end of s5.

It'll be like a Special Champion in Starcraft or Warhammer, They're like a one man army, but there's only 1 of them and they can still be defeated with enough trained enemies or horde tactics.

Celestia and Luna are Terran, Blueblood is Protoss, and Chrysalis is Zerg. Hope that helps.

University protests in the west are publicly calling to burn down Tel Aviv,

No they're not. They want the endless killing to stop and for the Israeli government to follow international law they agreed to follow.

Do not believe everything you are told, especially by media in a country dominated by a far right government.

11896083
Now hold on, Earth ponies aren't just hornless unicorns, their aptitude for nature can be used in interesting ways, even without resorting to plant-magic from G5, they could:


-Use raw strength and endurance to really wreck havoc, (Maud, Applejack, Big mac, and Rockhoof have been depicted a having insane strength, heck a pair of EPs pulled a damn train on their own for an entire trip once)


-Use party-pony skills, the only two party-ponies we see are Pinkie and Cheese, and they are both Earth ponies. Imagine the ramifications of a morally corrupt party-pony...


-Engineer crop-destroying weeds to starve large populations, grow deadly toxins, or cultivate the deadly plants seen leaking through portals in Equestria Girls specials


-Utilize potions, though this is not specific to earth ponies it still has merit in providing options that magic simply cannot do, and requires a lot of organic components that a pony of nature would be the most apt to acquire.



Not to mention Having Earth ponies uniting against you as a community would be far worse than Unicorns. Sure Unicorns will cast spells and use some super nasty magic if they are exceptionally powerful like Starlight or Sombra, but having no Earth ponies means no food, whereas the unicorns gave their responsibilities of the cosmos to the princesses. If an Earth pony united their tribe against Unicorns, and forced the Pegasai to choose who to align with, they would probably pick the one that provides the necessary resources to live...

...assuming the Wendigos don't invoke a mass extinction because somepony said a tribal slur on their Faustian server.

Login or register to comment