• Published 27th Apr 2023
  • 13,438 Views, 2,123 Comments

Trash of the Royal Castle - Netap



Human isekai'd into Equestria, regular stuff, right? Wrong! He knows nothing of the show and he took over the body of Prince Blueblood. Shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
56
 2,123
 13,438

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 19: Stars and Snow 1

"Hi! Now we can finally speak face to face!" The decapitated head on the floor said as it looked up at me with its big yellow eyes.

I looked at it and blinked slowly, rubbing my eyes with my hooves before opening them again, seeing that the head was still there, smiling at me with eyes full of what looked like excitement and hope.

"I'm not drunk enough to deal with this," I muttered to myself and turned away.

"Hey! Wait! Don't leave me here!" The head yelled after me as I walked away from it, intent on either finding a way out of this void or waking up from this dream, whichever came first.

"At least stay and talk with me," The voice grew quieter as I got farther and farther away.

"I don't want to be alone anymore," I paused in my walking and turned around, facing the head on the floor, now almost a colorful dot in the distance.

"Fine!" I called out to the head, "We can talk!"

"Really?" The head asked quietly, sounding almost as if it was about to cry.

Sighing to myself for what I'm about to do, I started walking towards the head.

And as I walked closer and closer to the head on the ground, Never once did it let its eyes off me, always looking, hoping that I wouldn't leave it.

And as soon as I reached it, I laid down on my stomach, my head resting on my front legs so I would be in height with its eyes, and waited.

The head looked at me, a quivering smile slowly spreading on its face as it watched me simply laying in front of it.

"Kyaa!" It squealed, "Finally we have someone to talk to!" It said loudly, rattling my ears.

"It's been soooOOO LONG!" It said with a smile, "Do you know how boring it is to simply sit inside a crystal as nothing but a head for more than one-thousand years?!"

I shook my head, rubbing my ears in the process, "No, but I can imagine it's not enjoyable,"

"Not enjoyable? NOT ENJOYABLE?!" The head repeated louder, "This place is TORTURE!" And then it screamed, ouch.

"I didn't even do anything wrong!" The head yelled, moving side to side by using its neck as an axis.

"Can you not shout so loudly?" I asked the head, causing it to stop moving, "My ears already hurt, the acoustics in here are something else."

The head blinked before sheepishly looking away, "Eheh, sorry."

"Yeah, Whatever look, I don't know who you are and what you want from me, so if you're secretly some evil monster that's planning on taking over my body for your nefarious plot, just do so now, I don't have time to play around."

The head looked at me blankly, before it laughed out loud as if I just told it the funniest joke it heard in years.
When you consider the fact that there's nothing here, it might actually be the only joke she heard in years.

"Haha, heh, I like you, Wanna go out?" It asked, a smile on its face.

"Sorry, I'm not into girls the size of my head," I told the head, a small smirk on my lips.

"Oof, Shut down!" The head smiled widely as it looked at me.

I smiled back at the head.

And as we both sat there in the absolute silence of the space around us, The head asked a question.

"What's your name?"

My eyes widened in surprise, I didn't introduce myself yet. Shit...

"I didn't introduce myself yet, have I?" I asked out loud, "Isn't it more proper for the one asking to introduce themselves first?" I looked at the head.

"It is, isn't it? I haven't had a conversation in more than a thousand years, sorry." It smiled sheepishly before coughing to the side.

"Ahem! My name is Co-"


I woke up, laying on a bed made of hay, my eyes pointing at a tall wooden ceiling.

"What was that dream?"

I rolled off the bed, finding a change of clothes already there, of what must be the comfiest Yak clothing. Those that can fit on a Pony at the very least.

Exiting the room after donning my new change of clothes and making sure the glowing gem I picked up is still secured in my pocket, I made my way down the nearest flight of stairs.

"Ah, Prince Blueblood!" A large orange yak saw me and pulled me into a suffocating hug, and then I remembered what happened last night.

After drinking ourselves drunk, Prince Rutherford agreed to take me back to Equestria on his ship after I show him the cave I found with King Tarkus IV's memorial.

"Prince Rutherford, good morning," I told the loud Yak leader as soon as he let go of me.

"No! Good morning to you! Come! Breakfast is ready! Come join!" And he quickly started walking away, forcing me to jog to catch up with him.


Celestia was sleeping longer than usual, the thought of her so-NEPHEW in danger made it practically impossible for her to rule the nation or get a good eight hours of sleep.

She slept from late in the afternoon to the late morning, waking up only to move the sun and then wallow in her worry.

"Your Majesty! A letter from Yalyakistan arrived!" Her secretary told her as she entered Celestia's room, passing over the letter.

Reading it over, Celestia blinked when she spotted a specific word, so she reread the letter, and then she read it again but with a smile slowly growing on her face.

"Dear Princess Celestia,
I have found myself in the City Nation of Yakyakistan,
No need to worry for my well-being,
I will be back in Equestria before the Grand Galloping Gala,
I also got a new bodyguard,
Love you~ Prince Blueblood Platinum."

She smiled widely, color returning to her aurora of hair before she read the last part of the letter and chuckled.

"PS - Tell Shining Armor that I'm not going to be able to remember his name,"

"Your Majesty, is everything alright?" Raven Inkwell asked the Princess of the Sun, only to release a surprised cough as the princess dragged her into a powerful hug.

"It's more than alright, Raven," Celestia told her young secretary, "It's wonderful."

Celestia got up from her bed, and left her room, leaving behind her a red-faced and confused secretary.


"My name is Cosmos- oh, he woke up..." The decapitated head stared blankly at the spot the pony who talked with her previously laid before puffed her cheeks with a "humph!"

"I wasn't joking about going out tough..." She sighed dispassionately.

"Only a few more hours Cosmos, and then you can talk again..."

The next few hours for the decapitated head felt like an eternity.

Author's Note:

As many of you know, I enjoy using lesser-known or used characters when Writing my fics, and if it means I need to go to the comics to find them then so be it.

I'm actually really looking forward to what you readers will think of Cosmos by the time this story is over.

And if you think it'll be the same as in the comics, no need to worry, I have it all planned out.

But yeah, The main cast is set!

Blueblood.
Celestia.
Luna.
Starlight Glimmer.
And Cosmos.

With guest star appearances from Shining Armor, Raven Inkwell, and more!

PreviousChapters Next