• Published 27th Apr 2023
  • 13,434 Views, 2,119 Comments

Trash of the Royal Castle - Netap



Human isekai'd into Equestria, regular stuff, right? Wrong! He knows nothing of the show and he took over the body of Prince Blueblood. Shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
55
 2,119
 13,434

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 50: Cosmos Bizzare Adventure (Bonus)

"Hey Babe," Cosmos began the night, "I want to try something,"

And before she could get a reply from the Prince of her dreams (Literally in his case) She snapped her fingers and the empty void of space changed.

Prince Blueblood grumbled at the sudden change in scenery, he was looking forward to simply hanging back and relaxing, something that he clearly wouldn't be doing as he looked at the familiar place that appeared in front of him.

"Really? Dark Souls 3?" He asked as he stood up on his hooves, His iconic suit collar replaced with a chain-mail shirt.

Instead of talking with him face to face, Cosmos giggled to herself as she disappeared from the graveyard she created, allowing her voice to be heard all around.
"This will be fun, I promise," Cosmos' voice echoed around Blueblood, causing him to release a sigh.

"Fine, I'll play along," He told her and with a glow to his horn, a sword levitated in front of him, "But If this is going to be like actual Dark Souls, I better not scream in pain when I get smashed against the floor," He said as he started making his way through the graveyard, his sword swinging around as it flew.

"I can smash you into the ground if you want to..." Cosmos mumbled, causing the Prince to pause and look up at the sky, an eyebrow raised.
"I- I Mean, Look! an enemy!" Cosmos quickly changed the subject, and with the sound of snapping fingers, a zombie-like Pony appeared. Its skin was dry and thin, almost like a skeleton with flesh, its eyes were empty and lifeless as it ran towards Blueblood.

"You Can't change the subject with me!" Blueblood called out to Cosmos, his sword swiftly decapitating the Hollow Pony, releasing a spray of black blood.

"Yes I can!" Cosmos yelled, a grin on her unseen face as another snap of her finger followed and the scene changed.

No longer was he in the opening section of Dark Souls 3, wearing a suit of armor and swinging a sword.
Now, he was in what he could only describe as an Anime High School, with Cherry Blossom trees outside, his Pony body wearing a Japanese school uniform.

"O- Ohayō Platinum-kun," Blueblood forced himself not to cringe as he turned to look at whoever called out to him, turning to reveal Cosmos in her complete form, wearing a Japanese School-girl outfit.

Blueblood blankly stared at her as she wiggled in embarrassment, the Sailor Fuku she wore moving along with her.
"We are not doing high school student Roleplay," Blueblood simply told her and Cosmos clicked her tongue in annoyance, ruining the cute look she had tried to go for.

"Fine," She said and once again snapped her fingers, and the scene once more changed.


It was a morning just like any other.
My Coffee was black, but my heart was Blacker.
"I do not talk like that,"

It was then that she came into my office, The smell of lavender and roses on her neck intermingled with the smell of cigarettes on my table.
"A Noir Detective story, Really?"

"Please help me find my sister," She said, the words leaving her mouth as she leaned across my desk, the smell of her breath almost intoxicating.
Like a cold glass of whisky after an evening solving the worst kind of crime.
Murder.

"This is stupid," Blueblood said, cutting off the narration for the scene Cosmos created, "Can we change genres?"

"Okay!" And with a snap of her fingers, the scene once again changed.


Blueblood found himself in his human body this time, wearing a very loose plaid shirt, inside of a modern-looking house.

"So..." He turned and saw Cosmos in a humanoid body, her long and slender legs covered by a pair of skinny jeans, she wore a white button-up blouse over her chest, leaving just enough cleavage open to see some fabric from a black lace bra.
"I know you just finished working on the sink," Cosmos said, a sly grin on her lips as she leaned forward onto the kitchen table that stood between Blueblood and her, her body bending in a way so that her cleavage would look more pronounced to the Prince.
"But I don't have any money to pay you..." She said as she looked away, biting her lip.

"So why did you hire me?" Blueblood blankly said, following whatever script this scenario would have, causing Cosmos to freeze as she stopped herself from laughing at the reply.

"Ahem! Maybe I could pay you some other way..." Cosmos said, her mouth quivering as she held back a laugh at the way she was acting.

"Sorry Ma'am, I only take cash or credit," Blueblood said, smiling as the Humanoid Cosmos in front of him collapsed to her knees, holding onto the table so as to not fall on the floor as she shook with restrained laughter.

"S-shut up," Cosmos laughed quietly as she held on for dear life, "Ahem! Would you mind cleaning some pipes for me-Ahahaha!" She couldn't hold it in anymore.

As the Spirit that lived trapped in a gem fell onto the floor laughing, the scenery once again changed to the empty void of space.

"Ahahaha!" She laughed as her Humanoid body disappeared in a shower of glitter and stars, leaving her as just a head and an arm.

Blueblood, still in his Human body looked down at his Girlfriend(Not Really(It's complicated)) and sighed to himself before picking her up gently by grabbing her arm and pulling her up.

"Hahaha! Do you wanna go out with me?!" Cosmos asked loudly as she continued to laugh at the horrible Porn-parody she acted out.

"No," Blueblood smiled as he swung his arm, letting the Spirit that he grabbed swing with him as she let out a "Wee!" of excitement.

"Haha!" Cosmos laughed happily as she was swung around.

"Shut down yet again!"

Author's Note:

Yep, Little bonus chapter, I'm back from my trip abroad.

Fun fact: Croatia fucking sucks.

No hate to any Croatians who read this, it's just that I'm not a very Trip-loving person.

Also, It was very hot.
I'm an Autumn guy, not a summer bro.

Anyways, Next chapter we'll return to your regularly scheduled program!

Thanks for reading :)

Oh! Before I forget! Thank you guys so much for 7k Readers! You guys rock! And we're halfway to chapter 100! Let's go!!!

PreviousChapters Next