• Published 27th Apr 2023
  • 13,462 Views, 2,127 Comments

Trash of the Royal Castle - Netap



Human isekai'd into Equestria, regular stuff, right? Wrong! He knows nothing of the show and he took over the body of Prince Blueblood. Shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
56
 2,127
 13,462

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 76: Pavane for a Dead Prince (Bonus)

Is it not a wondrous sight? Those stars glimmering in the night sky?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The sparks of untamed Mana escaping the horn of a fledgling Unicorn?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The intricately woven web of symbols, a work of art that is not but a piece to a larger puzzle that is our world?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The shadows extending over our land as the sun sets and the moon takes its place?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Golden Splendor of the throne where the Princess sits?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The tears which rain from the cries of the sister, who wishes only to be loved by her subjects.

Is it not a wondrous sight? The ear in which I whispered the truth, forgotten by my years of preparation?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Spells flying across the city as the Sun and the Moon fought for dominance?

Is it not a wondrous sight? Such a grand and encapsulating Distraction?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Curses which I threw at my own family, as I butchered them in our ancestral home?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The eyes of a Filly, hiding underneath the shrubbery, hoping to escape the carnage which I hath committed on this most illustrious of days.

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Blood of my Father which stained my hooves, As I spread his body across the Everfree as nothing more than dust?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Queen of the Deer, who innocently got caught in the carnage I partook?

Is it not a wondrous sight? Our manor on this most illustrious of days, as the Sun banishes the Moon, And the blood washes away the fire?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Celebration of the masses, Cheering for the defeat of their very own princess, to the sister who wanted nothing more than to be happy?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Shield, The Mask, The Flower, The Blindfold, And the Shovel?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Journal of My Teacher, Left without Guard as the Pillars Comforted the Sun?

Is it not a wondrous sight? This magnanimous Plan of mine, coming to fruition as all the pieces of the Puzzle fell into place?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Statue in the garden, The Being who fell for my plow with never the thought?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Gem which I held, A Shard of a greater being, who so foolishly trusted a Liar such as I?

Is it not a wondrous sight? This Well of Untapped Magic which I have found deep below the darkness?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Months I spent in the Depth, As the ones who should have stopped me were none the wiser?

Is it not a wondrous sight? This Masterwork of Magic that will fulfill my Vision, As I ascend higher than the Moon and Sun?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Anger in the heroes' eyes as they arrived too late to stop me?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The fear in their soul as the hopelessness of their victory made itself apparent?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Fool who acts as the lead of the circus, Hardens his mind for a most illustrious performance?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The acceptance on their face as they sacrificed their bodies in order to banish us all into Limbo?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Gem I held, The Puzzle for the return of an even greater Being, which would attract the attention of a mind curious and hungry?

Is it not a wondrous sight? That I have planned this all? The Defeat? The Banishment? The Return?

Is it not a wondrous sight? The Genius that I was, who thought of any conceivable option in advance? Who had an escape planned long before the heroes thought of Banishment?

But truly, Is it not a most wondrous sight? That even I could not have planned for the curious mind to free me?

For who would have considered? The Filly who hid under the Bush as the Blood flew above her head, would survive long enough to bear children, and those same children would bear more spawn, as the House which I made sure would go extinct with the Moon miraculously survived, as the Last Descendant of my Father's blood approached my Prison.

Oh, How Poetic! How Miraculous and Wondrous Indeed!

That I have found a Pony who I wish so clearly to Kill in this day and Age!
That I have found a Pony who I wish so clearly would Kill me in this day and Age!

"Know This, Dearest Nephew, That when you free me from this prison, We will do battle for the fate of the Future. And Only one of us may walk away the victor..."

Oh, How Poetic indeed...

Author's Note:

This is the first chapter of 2024, I knew I had to start with a Banger of a Bonus.

A Glimpse into 'Uncle', a Glimpse we won't see more of until much later.

I really hope you all enjoyed it, and more than that.

I wish to thank each and every one of you for supporting this story, This is the longest Story that I wrote, and I have so much more I wish to write of it.
I wish to thank you, that in less than a year we have reached more than 900 Likes and 10,000 Views.
More than one hundred thousand Words, Across more than Seventy chapters.

I wish to thank those who Drew those two amazing pieces of Fanart, You are amazing.

I wish to thank those of you who stuck through with reading this story, even thought I have no schedule and the length of my chapters is somewhat lacking.

I wish to thank those of you who posted words of encouragement and support when the War in my nation started, To those of you who live safely in Europe or the US it might not seem like much, but I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

And most importantly, thank you to every single one of you who reached this chapter, You who average just above a tenth of the total Viewer base, from those who comment and those who lurk silently, Thank you all so very much.
I likely would have dropped this story long ago if it wasn't for the overwhelming support you all gave it.

So for the first time in Twenty-Twenty-Four.

">/embed.js" charset="utf-8">
">/embed.js" charset="utf-8">

Hope you enjoyed :)

/

/

/

Edit: To the User who I will not name who commented a threat against my being here, Fuck Off.
To those reading this, please downvote his comment If it's still available, I already reported him for Racial Discrimination, so Please do not report him again as it might be seen as a witch-hunt, and I do not want to get my account banned.

I Try and Keep my Political opinions outside of the stories I write, But I also do not hide the fact that I am Israeli, it is a Part of me.

I do not care if you condemn the actions my country is taking in this war, I do not care if you support the people of Palestine, I do not care which side of the conflict you think is fair and which side is wrong.
I am not here to change anybodies minds, I am only speaking of my own experiences, and I am not telling any of you to change yours.

But If you comment antisemetic threats against me in another language, so I am forced to use google translate to see that you think I deserve to be beaten, then I will report you.

You can Support Palestine, You can Support Israel, You can supprot both, or you can Support neither, I do not care.
But If you comment that I should be beaten, I will report you. I will not take threats like this against me on the basis of my race or nationality.

And If you are unable to read a story, that has so far made zero mentions of either Israel, Judaism, or Palestine, in over 70 Chapters, without leaving a hateful comment because it was written by an Israeli, then you are just being Antisemetic. And I will have none of that in my comment section.

I like to think of my comment section as a safe place for everyone, From every religion or Nationality, Sexuality or Political Leaning, And I will not take any hateful comments that are a direct insult to me as a person, or to any other readers here.

I do not care who you voted for, I do not care who you love, I do not care what country you're from, None of that matters to me. Everybody is welcome here as long as the comments remain civil.

But If you attack me or anyone else, You can go fuck yourself.

You can criticize my story, I know I am still an amateur when it comes to writing, there is nothing wrong with talking about my book. But If you comment threats against me, no matter if you dislike my skill as an author, the way the story is going, or even my own nationality...

I will report you, Delete your comment, and then kindly ask you to leave.

Edit 2: Mods took care of 'em.

PreviousChapters Next