• Published 27th Apr 2023
  • 13,438 Views, 2,122 Comments

Trash of the Royal Castle - Netap



Human isekai'd into Equestria, regular stuff, right? Wrong! He knows nothing of the show and he took over the body of Prince Blueblood. Shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
55
 2,122
 13,438

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 33: License to Prince 1

"Neigh York City, One of the largest cities in the world, Isn't that amazing?"

Starlight nodded her head as she carried Blueblood's bags in her magic, Her sunglasses resting in the front pockets of her black suit.

"But Is it really one of the largest cities?" Blueblood asked her as he looked at the towering buildings of concrete and glass.
"What if the Kirin already built a bigger city? Or the Diamond Dogs? The Minotaur? It's because of these Questions that I need to pass this test," He quickly turned to look at her.

"Once I have my degree in Nautical Science, The Blueblood Foundation trading company will be running in no time!" He smiled widely at her, excitement rolling off his face as he stared into her eye.
"With the company up and running, the Yak-Pony railways will be built lickety-split! And do you know what that means?"

Starlight rolled her eyes and asked, "What does that mean?"

"Well, I'm glad you asked my dear Starlight Glimmer," Blueblood said as he put on a voice, "It would mean that my name will be on everything, from the railways to the trades when somebody thinks of a Prince, they'll think of me!" He smiled widely and spread his front legs out as he stood up on his back legs.

"And then what?" She asked the prince.

"And then?" He repeated as he stood down on all fours, "Then I'll probably go to the spa or something, I haven't planned that far ahead," He told her simply before turning his back on her and marching onward to the EEA's Manehatten branch building.

And as the two walked down the street, Starlight swore she could hear Blueblood whisper something along the lines of "Scrooge McDuck's vault of gold," Before giggling to himself.

She decided not to question it.


"Chancellor Neighsay, it is so good to see you!" Starlight put on a nice smile on her face as her boss and friend went ahead and greeted the head of the Equestrian Education Association.

"It is as always a pleasure to see you too, Your Highness," Neighsay said before nodding his head deeply at the prince, almost imitating a bow.

"Let us not waste any more time out of your very busy day, Let us start this test as soon as we can so that you may return to more important work," Blueblood told him and walked into the building behind the Chancellor, Causing him to quickly turn and follow after him, leading him to the location where he will be taking his test.


And as Prince Blueblood took the first portion of his Nautical Science exam, overseen by the Head of the EEA,
Somewhere In the Canterlot Castle Gardens, a certain statue shook.


"And that was the written Portion, Now if you would please follow me and not run ahead," Neighsay said after the Prince turned in his papers after two hours.

The trio of ponies walked out of the EEA building and into the nearby Hooflyn River, where a medium-sized boat was already set up for the next test.

"Look at her," Blueblood whistled as he stared at the boat floating in the water in front of him, big enough to fit comfortably fifty people without getting crowded, built like a yacht with several stories connected by a staircase at the sides, It's hull painted a dull grey but lined with vibrant Yellow, almost like a giant hawk on water.

It wasn't an amazing boat, And he has definitely seen better back on Earth, But he knew to appreciate what he saw.

"This is your next test," Neighsay said and with those five words, he managed to get the Prince's full attention.

"You will be taking act as the 'captain' of this ship, Where you will need to sail it to a designated point we have marked on a map inside," Neighsay told the prince, "I will be accompanying you in order to grade you as you go along,"

"If all things go well, You will have your degree by next week," The Chancellor told him, and Blueblood started shaking in excitement.

And so, The trio of Unicorn's boarded the boat and got into positions.

Blueblood at the cockpit, Neighsay watching him from behind the door, And Starlight hanging back, taking this chance to relax.

And as soon as Blueblood closed the door to the cockpit and turned on the lights,
The sky started to rain brown.

And Manehatten was flooded with Chocolate Milk.

Author's Note:

Short chapter this time, sorry!

Blueblood is taking his test!
Starlight is actually doing her job!
Neighsay is here!
And Discord has escaped!
...
Wait... Discord Escaped?!

Thanks for reading :)

PreviousChapters Next