• Published 27th Apr 2023
  • 13,545 Views, 2,133 Comments

Trash of the Royal Castle - Netap



Human isekai'd into Equestria, regular stuff, right? Wrong! He knows nothing of the show and he took over the body of Prince Blueblood. Shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
56
 2,133
 13,545

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 91: Alberich (Bonus)

You Still remember that day, Do you not?
When you understood the place that the world has given you.

You were young, weak, poor. And you asked why.

Why should you be content to silently view the world from the background, alone and silent? Why was it that you had to share with those children the coins that you worked for?

You hated that, didn't you? Having your hours of work be thrown to the side as someone else reaps the spoils of your work?

It was unfair.

Why was it unfair? Why was it that while you worked, they reaped the benefits?

"Happy Birthday Kiddo, I got you a present!" Each year, you smiled when the Agent came to give you a visit, hoping that he finally found someone willing to have you, willing to take you away from all the other children, to give you a stable roof to live under, away from these rats who did nothing but benefit from your work.

And each year, that smile grew dimmer and sadder, Nobody came to take you.

"Sorry Kiddo, But hey, Look here, I got you this," The Agent smiled jovially as he gave you an old hand-me-down of some handheld console, "I know this isn't really your style, Kids like you should be out there playing Basketball and all that, but I think this will give you a bit of entertainment you can't get out there,"

That Gameboy Advanced was the first thing you were ever gifted. It wasn't payment for work, but an actual Gift.

And it was yours.


"Hey Guys! Look what I Found in BLUEBLOOD's bag!" Marcus, one of the bigger kids in the Orphanage, smiled widely, showing off his dirty yellow teeth as he waved in his hands something that wasn't his.

"Woah, Is that Kirby? Isn't that a Girl's game?" One of the other children ran up to the bigger boy, laughing at the image on the screen of that Gameboy.

"Yeah! BLUEBLOOD plays with girl toys! BLUEBLOOD plays with girl toys! Haha!" They laughed to themselves, Their oily hands smearing and dirtying the console. Your console.

It wasn't theirs to touch.

"Give it back!" You yelled at them, but they laughed at your face. And why wouldn't they? They were taller than you, bigger than you.

Stronger than you.

"You want it back?" Marcus laughed, "Catch!" The fat boy yelled as he threw the console over your head, into the hands of another child.

"Hey!"

"Haha, Stupid BLUEBLOOD thought we'd give him his girl toy back," The other boy laughed as he threw the Console back to Marcus.

You ran after it, jumping to try and catch it, but Marcus was still taller than you.

He caught your console, holding it above his head with his one hand, and used the other to push you back.

"This isn't funny!" You cried, your little hands barely reaching over the boy's head as you struggled to get your gaming console, "It's mine, Give it back!"

"Nuh-uh, It's mine now! And you wanna know what I'm going to do with it?" Marcus smiled, his face never looked more punchable than it did in that moment, "I'm gonna' do this!"

You watched helplessly as he threw his arm down, the Console flying out of his hands and smashing into the ground, breaking apart as old and used plastic collided with the cold concrete floor.

That second-hand, hand-me-down, old Gameboy Advanced, lay shattered on the floor, the screen cracked beyond repair, buttons loose, and plastic ruined.

It was your first gift, It was yours, not his. And this Child, this Bastard, broke it.

How dare he? How dare this stupid, fat, insolent Idiot break your gift, your treasure.

"Hahaha- Hey Wait! Let me go! Hey-"

So you broke his nose.


You didn't stay in that orphanage long after that, they moved you to another one across the city.
Where you could hopefully start anew, get some friends, meet a family that would take you in.

But you didn't care. Why would you? Friends are useless, All they do is leech off your hard work, take what's yours for themselves, and reap from what you sow.

"No more," you promised yourself, No more will you be pushed around and taken advantage of. You'll become someone who'll never be pushed around, Someone who'll never have to bow to anybody else, to listen to the demands of those bigger or stronger than him.

You'll reach the top of humanity, the one-percent of the one-percent. The best of the Best.

Number One!

You don't need friends for that, they'll just drag you down. All you needed was knowledge and money, a lot of money.
Money that you didn't have.

So you got to work, You studied at school harder than any other student. Outside of school, you worked part-time jobs to raise more money.
Fast Food, Retail, Babysitting, You did it all. You couldn't be picky. Being Number One is a hard task, you'll need every advantage you can get.

And once you finished high school, you Immediately joined the Navy, becoming a dog of the government. A Good credit score, Free College education, and a fast pass to rising higher in society.

You might not end up as the President, but a four-star commissioned officer is fairly close. Perhaps you'll even do the impossible and become the first Five-Star Commissioned Officer in the Navy in over Sixty years.

It was a good job, and you were good at that job.

"BLUEBLOOD, I am Major Harold McConway, and I have a proposition that I think you'll like to hear." You were good enough, that the higher-ups decided that you'd be more useful somewhere else.

"I'm listening..."

And so you transferred from the Navy, joined a team of Marines, and began doing jobs the government wanted to do but couldn't publicly authorize.
How sneaky of you.

"From now on, as long as you are with us, These nicknames will be your new name, is that understood?!"

"Sir Yes Sir!" You shouted, trying to hold back the pride in your voice, as they stood beside the three other soldiers chosen to be part of your little group.

"The names you had before this moment, forget about them! They don't matter to us! They do not exist to us! Is that understood?!"

"Sir Yes Sir!"

The Major yelled, and you repeated those same three words, like a good dog barking at his owner's commands. It's almost pathetic to look at.

He passed by you all, giving you your Nickname, your new names for the foreseeable future.

"You know me as Major Harold McConway of the US Marine Corps. I want you idiots to forget that name right now! From now on you will be calling me Pelican!"

"Sir Yes Sir!"

Birds, How Original for a Black Operation Unit.

"Ensign BLUEBLOOD! Your new name will be Kingfisher!"

"SIR YES SIR!"


Oh Dearest Nephew, Looking at these Memories of yours, So cute.

You really fit your new Name.

Platinum.

I'll be looking forward to when we next meet, It is getting mighty boring here in Limbo. Bring some new memories for me to look at, Your mind is the most entertaining thing I've seen in Centuries.

I'll Be waiting.

Toodles~

Author's Note:

BAM! First Bonus Chapter! :pinkiegasp:
This one is to celebrate 1,000 Likes on this story!

These two Bonus chapters are going to be our first real look into Blueblood before he became who he is.
He'll be different from the BB we're all used to seeing, and I'm so excited for it!

The next chapter will be out on the Anniversary of this story, so hopefully I'll have time to make it a longer bonus chap.

And since dear 'Uncle' is once again narrating for us, the Title must be Poetic as a result.
Does anybody listen to Richard Wagner's work?

This chapter was named, Alberich. :twistnerd:

Therefore Next Chapter: Hagen. :pinkiegasp:

How Poetic~ :moustache:

Hope you're looking forward to Human Blood, whose name was nicely censored as BLUEBLOOD because his name isn't important.

'Uncle' really likes narrating these Bonus chapters, it should be his full-time job at this rate. :pinkiesmile:

Thanks for reading :)

PreviousChapters Next