• Published 27th Apr 2023
  • 13,434 Views, 2,119 Comments

Trash of the Royal Castle - Netap



Human isekai'd into Equestria, regular stuff, right? Wrong! He knows nothing of the show and he took over the body of Prince Blueblood. Shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
55
 2,119
 13,434

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 36: Nightmare Stars 1

Princess Celestia has a very important job she must do every morning and evening.

Raise and Lower the sun.

It's less of physically moving the celestial object and more of giving it a little push to keep it cycling in the sky, Nopony wants the sun to stay in the sky forever, the Moon needs its time too.

And so every morning, as soon as she wakes up, Celestia lowers the moon and raises the sun.

And now that her sister is back from her thousand-year-long sentence on the moon, Celestia only has the Sun to worry about.

All she has to do is wait for Luna to lower the moon.

Celestia smiled as she looked out her window, at the full moon in the sky above Equestria.

Just wait for Luna to do her job.

Any day now.

It's just a simple push...

"Luna!" Celestia yelled.


Starlight had a very simple morning routine.

Wake up, brush her teeth, style her hair, wear the suit she was given, scowl at the pair of black sunglasses for a minute before attaching them to her collar, and then check in on her boss.

Breakfast comes later, first, she needs to make sure her boss hasn't been assassinated in his sleep, or whatever else excuse the Princess will give to make her time as a bodyguard just a tiny bit less simple.

Usually, the room is locked because he's having his beauty sleep.

On some rare occasions, He's awake long before anypony else, either working on his plan to start his "Blueblood Foundation," or reading from the old magic book he picked from the Library.

But one thing that's consistent, is that he never sleeps past ten-thirty.

On her way to Prince Blueblood's room, Starlight noticed that the moon was still in the sky, even though it was already long past the time for the sun to rise.

But Starlight, as has become almost second nature during her tenure at the Canterlot Castle, has chosen to ignore the weirdness of the situation, lest she goes crazy.


"Luna, You need to take the moon down," Celestia told her sister as soon as she found her on the roof of the castle, gritting her teeth and moving her legs around as if trying to physically drag the moon from the sky.

"I'm trying," The Princess of the Night said as she once more cast her magic, and growled in frustration when it failed, seeing as the moon was clearly still in the sky.

"Then try again," Celestia patiently told her younger sister, ignoring the young princess mockingly repeating what she said in a dumb voice.

"I'm trying!" Luna told her, her brow furrowed as the spell to move the moon once more failed to work.

"It's not that hard," Celestia told her, causing Luna to quickly turn to look at her in disbelief.

"Not that hard? If it's not that hard why don't you try it then?" She asked her loudly before sitting down on the roof with her legs crossed, pouting at her older sister.

"Very well," Celestia smiled before illuminating her horn with magic as she cast the spell herself, one she got used to after a thousand years of moving the moon on her own.
And then frowned when the spell failed for her.

So she tried again, slowly growing frustrated with each failed attempt.

"Try again," Luna told her, a mocking grin on her face as she smiled up at her sister.

Celestia scoffed and proceeded to sit down next to her sister and think.

It was then that a letter magically appeared in front of her in a puff of magical smoke, courtesy of her dearest Pupil, Twilight Sparkle.

And so she opened the letter, moved her head to make room for Luna to read also, and combed through the letter.

"Rarity is the purple-haired one, right?" Luna asked as she read through the letter.

"That is her, yes," Celestia answered.

"You think her disappearing has anything to do with the moon not going down?" Luna asked, and Celestia couldn't help but nod.

"If everything that went on recently has taught me anything, It's that if we don't know the cause of the problem, those girls are somehow always in the middle of it." She said and Luna nodded her head before standing up and spreading her wings.

"I'll race you to Ponyville," She said with a smirk before she flew off, not even waiting for a response.

"You cheeky bugger," Celestia smiled before quickly joining her sister in flying to Ponyville.

"Although," Celestia paused mid-flight, "I'm feeling like I'm supposed to do something... Oh well." And continued her path.


Sitting in her office, Raven Inkwell sneezed.

"I hope the Princess isn't going to leave without telling anypony," She would have said, but instead she wiped her nose with a tissue paper.

Just because she's alone doesn't mean she's going to start talking to herself.


Starlight waited in the hallway outside of Blueblood's room, waiting for him to wake up so she can go and grab breakfast.

And she waited.

And she waited some more.

And she took out a small book from her pocket to read as she waited.

And she finished reading the book, so she placed it back in her pocket, casting a spell to remind herself to grab a new book when she gets the chance.

And Starlight continued waiting for her boss to wake up and open his door.

And then the clock in the hallway struck noon.

And Starlight burst through the door, to find the room empty.

"...Shit."


When I woke up, it wasn't on a soft mattress and a comfortable blanket, but in chains sticking out of a wall, inside of a small stone cell.

If I wasn't still in the body of Prince Blueblood, I would have thought I switched bodies again.

"Well well well, Look who's finally awake." A voice echoed around the cell I found myself in as hoof steps were heard coming towards me before I finally saw the face of the mare who most likely kidnapped me.

Dark purple fur with long flowing purple hair, glistening like stars in the sky.
A pair of gorgeous blue eyes shone like crystals beneath a crown adorned with a beautiful blue diamond, making way for a long black Unicorn horn.
A choker on her neck, adorned with yet another diamond.
And a Cutie mark of, could you guess it? Diamonds.

"You look even better than in her dreams," The very tall mare smiled at me in what I assume she thought was a flirtatious look.

And as I looked at the smirking Unicorn, from behind bars in a cell, my front legs tied to the stone wall behind me, without even a single article of clothing.
I asked the first question that came to my mind.

"Who the fuck are you supposed to be?"

Author's Note:

So, The Nightmare Rarity arc is beginning, This arc won't be the same as the comic version, since many things have already changed (Such as Luna already being empowered) and it will definitely differ from the Comic portrayal of the Arc.

Hope You're looking forward to the Second Original Major Story Arc, the first being the Entire "Starlight get arrested and then hired after going through the frozen north, Featuring guest stars: Cosmos the Spirit and Rutherford the Yak Prince"

Hopefully, this Arc will end up more exciting than that previously mentioned arc, I'll be trying to incorporate more action and character interactions into this one.

Hopefully, it doesn't end up as bad as my terrible Caninia Arc in "A Walking Chestnut" Which I had so little fun writing I decided to put the entire story on Hiatus since February.

I really should go back and continue writing that Pokemon story, huh... I did kind of ruin the MC's character in such a short number of chapters I still kind of feel bad for it...
I mean, It was my first time trying to write an MLP Fic, cut me some slack.

And I had such good Ideas for how the story was supposed to go...

I'll probably go back and rewrite a bunch of chapters sometime in the future, and edit the Caninia arc to make it Non-Canon to the fic or something before continuing to write from the chapter Samuel climbed up the mountain and met the dragon.

Eh, Thoughts for later.

Enjoy this Next Arc >:)

PreviousChapters Next