• Published 27th Apr 2023
  • 13,434 Views, 2,119 Comments

Trash of the Royal Castle - Netap



Human isekai'd into Equestria, regular stuff, right? Wrong! He knows nothing of the show and he took over the body of Prince Blueblood. Shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
55
 2,119
 13,434

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 72: Hearth's Warming Eve 1

Hearth's Warming, A Holiday for the whole family to gather together and exchange gifts.
A Holiday of Family, Friendship, And Community.

"What do you mean you aren't coming to the play?"

Princess Luna, Princess of Dreams, Alicorn of the Moon, was looking forward to celebrating her first Hearth's Warming back from the Moon with her entire family.

She couldn't celebrate Nightmare Night with them all, So Hearth's Warming was the next best thing.

"As I already said Luna, I have prior arrangements that I cannot delay," When Prince Blueblood told her he wouldn't be coming to the Hearth's Warming Play in the Canterlot Theater, she felt like her entire night was ruined before it began.

"Are you sure you cannot delay?" She asked her good friend, "It is Hearth's Warming,"

Prince Blueblood shook his head, "I'm sorry, but I will not delay my meeting for a reason as simple as a Play at the Theater,"

Watching him leave, Princess Luna felt her smile fade and her brows crease.

"What is so important for him that he must throw Hearth's Warming aside?" Luna asked herself as the Prince returned to what he was previously doing.

"Don't worry Princess Luna, I'm still going to the play," A smidgen of a smile returned to Luna's face when Princess Cadance told her those words, but it simply wasn't the same.

Luna simply doesn't have the same relationship with Cadance that she does with Blueblood.

"And for that we are thankful, But We've just remembered that something important is happening today so we will not be able to make it to the play either," Luna nodded to herself, her eyes still glued to the door Blueblood exited through.

"You're planning on following Bluey, aren't you?" Princess Mi Amore Cadenza asked Luna blankly.

"Yes, Yes we are," Luna smiled at her new family member.

"In that case, I'll go and update Auntie Celestia that I also have something important to do," Cadance smiled at the Dark Blue Alicorn as she left the room.

"Of course," Luna nodded to herself with a mischievous smile, "We are all most busy... Hihihihihi..." She giggled.


Our Town, A Town that was not long ago demolished and removed, built illegally by a maniacal sorceress and her cult of-

"You know I can hear you, You're not as funny as you think you are,"

But Recently, The Kind and Generous Prince Blueblood Platinum bought the rights to the land Our Town was built upon, not like that evil witch who decided that property tax is absurd-

"Just Because I didn't pay taxes doesn't mean I don't understand Property Tax, Also did you call me an evil witch?"

Starlight Glimmer has a secret stash of porno mags taped to the underside of her bed, hidden from the castle staff. She thinks nobody can find them, but she's really bad at keeping them hidden-

"Blueblood I swear to Harmony, I am going to hit you,"

I smiled to myself as I turned away from the window of the exclusive cart on the train, smiling smugly at my Bodyguard at my success in causing her to verbally threaten me.

"You know," I smirked, "If I wasn't your friend, I would have taken that as a threat,"

"But you didn't, because as much of an idiot as you may be, You're not stupid," Starlight said as she held her head in her arms, sighing in defeat at her curse of being burdened with my protection.

Something she fails at almost all the time, but that's fine.

"Of course, I'm not stupid! I'm-"

"Prince Blueblood Platinum, I know that already, Just get back to why we're going to Our Town?" Starlight groaned out defeated.

"First, it's Captain Prince Blueblood mother-fucking Platinum, I worked hard for that degree, thank you very much, And secondly, We're going to check on our newest BBF Factories," I told Starlight, my head turning back to look out the window, Ignoring the very badly hidden Alicorn's sitting further back the car.

"Okay, So you built Factories in Our Town, Why do you need factories exactly?" Starlight asked.

I smiled as I leaned down to my Spatial Bag and pulled out two containers.

One was a Mason Jar filled with red jam, and the second was a similar Jar filled with a creamy yellow sauce.

"Because I'm making products to sell, Starlight," I pass over the two glass jars over to the Unicorn in the black suit.

"I thought the BBF was a trading company," Starlight said as she grabbed the two jars and took closer looks at them.

"Well," I started to say, feeling proud of all that I've accomplished in such a short span of time, "The BBF Is, First and Foremost, A Company whose purpose is to assist the livelihood of its founder and namesake, One Blueblood Platinum, Using the many aspects and options available to the company, from Shipping and Trade to Construction jobs, and even grocery brands. The BBF Is privately owned and founded by-"

"Stop! Don't give me a sales pitch, Just give me the basics," Starlight said as she oh so rudely cut me off.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes, "The BBF Makes Money while supporting the communities around it, mainly by giving the people jobs and promoting tourism in its wake. Right Now, We're going to check on some Factories and Farms I bought, built, and now Own, Because they're to make money. A Shipping company needs customers who need shipments, and currently, our customers are us, and Caninia, So while the Dogs give us construction materials, We give them goods and services that aren't found easily in Caninia, Such as but not limited to, What I'm working on in the factories we're visiting,"

"So you're a modern-day merchant? That's what you're getting at?" Starlight asked after listening to my explanation.

"Pretty much, yes," I nodded.

"Then why didn't you just say so and save both of us the time?" Starlight groaned and laid her head on the table between us.

"Because, Starlight my oh so wonderful friend, If I just hurried along and got to the point, you wouldn't be groaning in annoyance," I told my Bodyguard with a smile.

Starlight Groaned in annoyance, "I'm going to kill you..."

"Love you too~" I chuckled with a smirk.


"Oh! Mistah Prince Sir! I didn't know ya we're gonna be visiting so soon!"

Hughbert Jellius wasn't the smartest tool in the shed, So when Prince Blueblood offered him a job opportunity that seemed promising, he had to go and ask his ma, She was the smart one.

His ma agreed almost immediately.

Hughbert trusted his Ma, She never steered him wrong ever in his life of forever as he can remember, No Sir!

And now Hughbert was very happy his Ma was so smart.

"I'm pretty sure I notified you two days ago that I'll be coming for a visit, but that's fine," Prince Blueblood smiled at the Earth Pony, "I'm here to see how you're doing, there aren't any problems with the workers or the machines, right? I want you to tell me if there are,"

"Aha, No Sir!" Hughbert shouted with a goofy smile on his face, "The Workers are taking the Jam lessons like a Jam to a Toast, And the Machines are making preserving the Jams so much easier," Hughbert gave the prince a walk around the Factory, pointing and talking about what he thought about different machines and tools.

"That's wonderful to hear," The Prince Smiled charmingly at the Pony, "How Much time do you think you'll need to start production at full capacity?" He asked Hughbert, "Don't get me wrong, You're doing amazing work here, but I want to have these Jars on the shelves before Hearts and Hooves day."

Hughbert nodded his head, "Don't worry non' Mr. Your Highness, We'll get you all the Jelly you'll ever need," He smiled widely at his employer.

"That is good to hear, I'll have someone come by next week to collect all the Jars you and the team have made, Take Care now," The Prince told Hughbert after another few minutes of talking with one another.

"You take care yourself Your Highness Sir!"


Leaving the large brick building, Blueblood and Starlight kept walking down the road before they reached another brick building of similar size that stood beside another building with a lower roof but much farther length.

"I'm guessing this is where you make the second Jar?" Starlight asked as the smell of farm animals filtered into her nose.

"Yep, This one was a bit tricky to make, not because it's expensive, but because finding workers who'd do it was much harder," Blueblood smiled up at the large building before pushing the large metal doors in, "Allow me to show you, The BBF's very first Egg Factory,"


Looking at the Duo of Unicorns from afar, coats of thick fur keeping them warm from the winter snow, A Pair of Alicorns let out gasps of shock at the sight of the second factory.

"Look at all those Chickens!" Luna exclaimed in amazement, her words completely wrong in regard to the species of animal raised on the farm.

"How many Quail Eggs are there?!" Cadance on the other hand got the animal right, her eyes wide as she stared at rows upon rows of cardboard containers filled with Quail Eggs.


"Thank you so much for having us act in this play, Princess Celestia," Twilight Sparkle smiled up at her teacher and role model.

"I am the one who should be thanking you for agreeing to this, Twilight," Princess Celestia smiled at her pupil and her friends, "I assume you all practiced for your roles in advance,"

"You betcha'!" Rainbow Dash said loudly, throwing her hoof into the air as she flew around backstage.

And as the rest of the Elements of Harmony started to speak up, Celestia thought about how lovely it would be to watch the upcoming play.

With her entire family.

Author's Note:

Blueblood: Business is booming!

Starlight: I'm tired and annoyed...

Celestia: I'm so glad to have such a happy and big family, I hope none of them decide to ditch me on a family oriented holiday :)

Cadance: I think spying on my cousing will be fun :3

Luna: Holy Shit is a Jar of Quail Egg Mayo (As referenced in the beginning of the story?!) Holy crap!


This chapter was a mess to write, I had to delete and rewrite it several times because I didn't like how it went. So many things happened since last chapter and now in my personal life as well.

One of my best friend's aunt, who we thought was kidnapped in 10/7, was recently found dead in Gaza, so I've been helping her out however I can.
I started a new job, so now I'm getting used to my new work schedule.
A Ceasefire started to release the hostages and those terrorist fucks broke the agreement in the first day, who would have thought?

But on better and less depressing news, this story passed 10,000 readers, so that's cool...

To be honest, I think I'll be taking a short break from this story so I can work on some of my non-MLP related works, My Highschool DxD story and my Pokemon story recently started their first big original arcs so I'm planning on finishing those two up before returning to here.

The way I see it, this arc will finish by the time actual Christmas comes around.
And so in case a new chapter doesn't come out before December 7th, Happy Early Hanukkah :)

You can find both of those stories on my Wattpad or FanfictionNet page.

I won't link them because I already did so plenty of times, and there's a link to both on my profile page.
Just look for "Side Character DxD" and "Generic Pokemon Title" if you're interested.

Till next time :)

PreviousChapters Next