• Published 14th Jan 2023
  • 1,819 Views, 365 Comments

A Past Returned - TacoTues4Eva



A past Sunset doesn't remember comes searching for her, but will it be for the better or for the worse.

  • ...
5
 365
 1,819

Omakes by HarmonicPriest

Author's Note:

This is a collection of Omakes written by HarmonicPriest and can be found in the comment section. I love them and thought it would be nice to collect them here so people who may not have noticed them there can find them here.

Omakes from the chapter's comment section on Tuesday Dec 20 d

"The City Musical"
Principal Kate Knickerbocker entered her house in a state that many would describe as disheveled: sweat dropping from her brows, clothes were damaged ... you get the idea ...
It was another day of Christmas break and the only thing that was earlier on the principal's mind was to go to the shop and make necessary preparations for the upcoming new year, but on the way, she was quite literally stolen by the music from an unknown source ... and she wasn't alone.

Somehow, someway she was ... compelled ... no that is not a word but there is no better for that momentary feeling, to sing and dance together with many other people to the rhytm of "Highway to Hell".
Frankly, she wasn't that angry about that, it was a nice song and it was a long time since she was able to dance, she could remember that last time when Cassidy and Halinor took her to the disco, problem was that her attire ... was not in good state and it will be costly to repair, besides if any student saw her then her carefully crafted strict persona would be ruined. After sitting on the sofa for some time to catch a breath she knew she has one thing to do and took a phone in her hand dialing a number.

One signal ... Two signals ... and it was picked

"Principal Celestia ?" She asked. "Yes it's Principal Knickerbocker, I'm calling to apologize for my outburst at the previous conference."
"..."
"That outburst about the irresponsibility of allowing students to organize flash mobs in public places."
"..."
"Yes, I know I didn't believe you that they were "kinda happening spontaneously" but at that time it was hard to believe."
"..."
"Yes it happen ... wait how do you know it happened to me ?!"
"... "
"THE INTERNET?!"

Without much thought principal disconnected the call running to her desk and checking ... and there it is...
"Rocking principal" with over half a million views shows how after making a kinda risky double frontflip from a car roof (That she didn't know she could do) she was making "air guitar". At that moment Principal Knickerbocker swore that whoever was responsible for that will suffer an eternity of detentions, no matter if that was a student, mayor, or pope himself.
About three streets away, Sunset Shimmer suddenly got shudder, that was like Discord himself making Konga line with AT-AT on her grave. Thinking it was probably nothing she shrugged, paid for her purchase, and exited the shop while changing her playlist from rock to something calmer.
Meanwhile, in her own house , a very smug Principal Celestia was saving a video clip on her personal drive for later ... "reminder" and certainly not "blackmail".


"The Horsey Style"
Susan Vandom had one of the bad mornings, but she was happy that she can reconnected with ... let's say "legacy" of her daughter . Unfortunately, she in all that happiness forgot something... like for example buying bathroom necessities, in particular a shampoo.
She asked her daughter if she has one for borrowing because that day she had a very important client and she needed to be in top shape. Needless to say, she was a little perplexed by the bottle in her hand.
"Honey, are you sure it's yours?" She asked.
"Yes, even the same mark as the one I used in Equestria."
"But it's a horse shampoo."
The only reaction that Sunset showed was a deadpan expression. After a minute Susan felt slightly sheepish.
"Right it's pony land ..." Not wanting to wound Sunset she quickly changed tracks. "Is it any good ?"
In answer, Sunset waved her hair, in lamp light it looked ... pretty good. "Yes, and it is much cheaper than you would think."
Susan once more looked at the bottle." Well unto the breach as they say ..."
A couple of hours later Susan was both perplexed and pleased by what was happening. The new contract was not only a success but also it was negotiated on much better conditions than should be expected. Not only that but some men in office ... and some women were not only colliding with walls but openly drooling.
On the other hand, the rest of women were openly glaring at her.One secretary from another district even called her "horse face" behind her back thinking she hadn't heard. That caused a slight chuckle to escape from her "Oh, Irony..."
Needless to say that income of the firm rose three times that day and Susan asked her daughter about other products that could ... be used as a business enhancement. Besides, that shampoo had a very nice smell ...


"The Kingsmare"
Sunset had a very bad week. She had a very nice time with her mother and even meetings with Twilight and Martin were light in the day when she could talk about some advanced things without sounding like a total bookworm ... even when they could not stop flirting for five minutes. No, what was destroying her humor were glares from neighbors and pedestrians. "America, "Land of Equality and Freedom" my plot ... Well not like Canterlot snobs were better".
She thought about going to a local gym after advice from Susan to "work out emotions." After a couple of hours the only thing that she felt was some sore muscles from running. It was already long past 7.pm and she was the last person inside except the receptionist ... or so she thought when six adult men ... and one child/dwarf entered the room. You didn't need to be Celestia's student to see that those bike chains and metal pipes were not for handyman work. And they were not planning to let her pass.
"Can I help you?" Sunset asked, at least she could be polite.
"We don't want your kind here, we are here to teach ya a lesson."
Said the small one.
"Yeah a lesson hehe, you're the smart boss." Said one of the bigger men.
"Shud up you bonehead." And the small one hit the big one on the head ... somehow.
Sunset took a deep breath, it's not like she wasn't expecting the other shoe to drop at least she now can work out her ... frustrations ...
"Well if you are so nice to teach me a lesson let me answer with a lesson of my own." She opened her left palm which ignited with a red glow.
"Manners..." All doors in the room slammed shut surrounded by the same glow.
"Maketh..." Her right fist sparked with electricity and all window shudders slammed down with a metallic sound.
"Mare." All light in the room turned off leaving the room in darkness in which the only things visible were levitating metal bat and a hand surrounded by the same glow, the other hand sparking with electricity, a weak pinkish glow hidden behind a blouse, and two teal eyes glowing with barely restrained malice.

Twilight and Martin were worried about their friend and so hacked the local monitoring system to check if all is alright (it's not like something that the city could buy would stop them for more than two to three minutes). From the speakers flowed sounds of very violent beating and maniacal laughter. Both Martin and Twilight watched the carnage, blushed... and they both started making notes for their respective bullies.

Nerissa having a break in her plans choose to scry the interesting girl that helped enlight her about ... different methods. The jewel in her precious artifact was filled with images and sounds of vicious comeuppance.
" ... is it weird that I find this very hot?" Asked Nerrisa.
"I don't know my lady but I think so too...' Answered Shadon.

On the way home from work Susan Vandom suddenly felt very smug and shouted. "That's my sweetie."Needless to say, some people were ignoring the weird lady next to a car.

At the time of beating in the Equestrian capital Canterlot ... well there was a panic amongst the nobility. Maddened kinship laughter from some of the unicorn teachers from Celestia's school isn't anything new, they are known for being ... batty. But when during a court meeting Princess Celestia suddenly started cackling like it is time for a second prench revolution (Known in history as a veeeery bad time to be nobility) and Princess Luna hearing this laughter only said "Finally..." and has gone to sharpen executioner axe ... well needless to say that smarter nobles choose to run screaming "THE END IS NEIGH".

At the same time, the same kind of laughter was emanating from the castle of friendship in Ponyville, but the only reaction from citizens was shrugging and saying it was late by three hours...
After all, it was Tuesday...

About half an hour later Sunset Shimmer was skipping to her home with a very wide grin on her face, having worked out all her frustrations from the past weeks. Needless to say, the sight of a normally grouchy girl caused some worry for neighbors that wisely choose to stay a couple of days in their homes and not antagonize possible psychopath.
At the same time gang members that were taken by ambulance were very adamant saying that it was the bear that mauled them. After all, saying that you ganged up on a single girl was a straight ticket to prison but being beaten by a said girl was suicide for reputation...

Omakes from the chapter's comment section on Wednesday Dec 21 d

"Part one :Illegal Deals"


Sunset was testing the new Twilight gizmo before breakfast, a little stand with crystal that served to collect and convert magical energy into electricity. It not only let her train magic, casting lightning in particular, and lower bills but also stopped her from animating any more appliances (Mo...Susan was not happy when the microwave started lecturing her about how her heavily buttered popcorn is not healthy). That it also doubles as a nice replacement for the lava lamp was a bonus.

There was only one thing ...

"Where did she get it?" She asked out loud.
"Got what honey?" Susan asked from behind her newspaper.
"This," Sunset pointed at the crystal. "Is very refined, thaumatically..."
Susan truly wanted to share her daughter's interest and fascination with magic, problem was that most of techno ... arcane babble was flying over her head, so she chose at the time before she could understand more than one in the ten words to use standard work tactic: Do something else and nod in appropriate moments. She was reading that after a true landslide victory (88,8% that was checked by eight different commissions for signs of tampering) new U.S.A president, Damian Isaac Scord promises to implement his planned big changes "...so long as it doesn't interfere with my close friend tea parties..."
"Well, at least he has his priorities straight." Susan thought and promptly ignored that president's photo winked at her and tipped the top hat he didn't have in the photo, it was probably all the decaf that the coffee machine recommended her to switch to...
"... doesn't help that Martin got a similar crystal from Twilight and also the fact that those etchings mark this crystal as one ordered by royal guard..." Sunset continued.
"I don't know sweetie, maybe she just bought it at a local store?"
Susan hoped that those were the right words.
Sunset's palm had a meeting with Sunset face, it was short, fast, and loud...


Martin was in ... what comes after seventh heaven? ... he was quite a happy boy indeed. His mind couldn't quite remember what he was doing with his romantic life through a haze of happiness, something about another girl? What other girl? Twilight was one and only, she was smarter than him, she understood his jokes, and she didn't think he was a pathetic loser. He couldn't stop grinning at the memory of when they did IT ... they were holding hands ... in school! And she was genuinely smiling without asking him for homework...
There was also the fact that she opened before him a world of magic and magical discoveries but it was kind of meh in comparison. Besides he always knew that magic existed and the government was hiding one big extra-planar conspiracy with the help of another government filled with mythical creatures, who's laughing now, fellow conspiracy theorists?!
His thoughts returned to swimming in romantic directions when he was cutting a gem that he borrowed from the lab, he has such plans for it: a new spectrum scanner with the in-built lightsaber for his beautiful Sparkle ... and maybe nice Arwen Evenstar made from cuttings...
If Martin could read extraplanar languages ... or notice etching on the crystal in his love-struck state he would know that this hunk of crystal was marked as "Property of P.B"...


Two days earlier ...

It was late evening, it was going to be a normal night ... up until one Twilight Sparkle dressed in a latex spy outfit jumped out of the window into bushes ... it was the ground floor window. She then "gracefully" jumped from bush to bush up to the fence surrounding the property preparing herself for jumping over ... then she remembered her last gym class and instead opted to exit through the back gate like a civilized human being. After going through several back alleys she arrived at the meeting place, and there was her contact, dressed in a long green robe ... or bathrobe ... she couldn't tell, with hood masking face.

When she started researching strange energy that she now knew was magic she needed materials that were not exactly ... public. Well if there was one thing that Cinch was good for it was establishing a not-quite-illegal black market at Crystal Prep that even she knew about. When she started dealing with her contact she expected that parts will cost her the funds that she has for her planned doctorate number twenty-seven, as it turned out prices were ... unique... and they even make deliveries to Sheffield.
"Welcome stranger, what is the password?" Asked robbed figure in a feminine voice.
"Is this really necessary?" Twilight asked exasperated, it wasn't their first meeting...
"Correct password." Figure chirped." Now, do you have payment for the ordered stuff?"
Twilight gave her paper bag, figure looked inside and took a sniff. "Yes that is correct, and payment for my ... what's the word? Meditation?"
"Mediation." Twilight corrected and gave her a second paper bag.
"That one." The figure looked inside. "Well, that checks out, here is your order." The figure gave her a bag that was decorated with glitter. Twilight looked inside, and yes ordered two special crystals and a vial of blue dust marked with symbols for biological danger ... for "special needs". When she looked up the figure disappeared. As it was nothing new Twilight returned home "undiscovered" in her opinion and noted her exchange on computer for future tax record, not knowing that her mother is proud thinking that her daughter is "Finally a teenager, I can't wait for her first felony".

Meanwhile mysterious figure jumped into the limousine that was parked on the next street. Said car started the journey for Canterlot City ...


Part two: Dealings Illegal


It was late at night when the limousine parked next to an alicorn statue and from it exited a figure robbed in green ... meeting a figure robbed in dark blue with rather costly-looking sequins.
"Nice robes." Said the green figure.
"Thanks, a friend made new ones ... because old ones were not in season..." Answered the blue figure, his/her voice sounding garbled like it was speaking through the water. "Do you have payment for the last order?"
The green figure nodded and went to give paper bag but was stopped when from out of nowhere there was a loud scream...
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."
Both figures weren't moving till the green one said :
"Wow, that sounded similar to that one blonde prick that I kicked between the legs ... only louder and less pitched..."
"He deserved more kicks for sure..." Answered the blue figure, before they commenced with the exchange. Blue figure received a paper bag and gave one in return without being asked, it was not the first exchange...
Both figures checked the contents, and nodded before going in their own direction. A green one to the limousine, and a blue one through the statue.


The green figure sat comfortably taking off her hood ...
"Is everything alright Lady Sonata?" Asked driver.
"Yup, yup it is "Answered Sonata Dusk taking her payment out of the bags: From first a nice homemade taco, and from second her favorite equestrian hay fries ... even if they make her tummy all rumbly. One would ask how did she find herself in a limo, well it started when her bestest friends (even when they hate being called that) were all grouchy after that battle of the bands business and worried that they lost their gems and how to live now, she didn't know why they were so wooried , hers grew back next day. They were so deep in their exchange that they asked her to go out for now (Well they were shouting at her but it's polite for them). She then went to the local cafe and saw that one guy that was so sad playing on his laptop, she doesn't exactly understand that "Stocky" game but it looked easy and she told him how to win, he didn't look convinced but then he did it and started crying from happiness, weird but okay. He said something about me saving his family legacy. Wow, she didn't knew that game was a family one, anyway she asked if he has some room for a day or two because she and her friend are maybe kinda homeless for now. His face made than funny thing when it changes super fast and he said that he has loging , it seems to be a word for room. Then she went for Addiago and Aria but they were still grouchy and said that they need to stay here from the lack of money and for her to shut up (shut what?), she shrugged and returned saying that her friends want to stay there. He was confused but then he took her to his nice big palace and wow he even had that old picture on the wall, that nice guy adolf...something painted for her in europe, he was a such sweetheart but then Adagio said they need to move and she didn't even said goodbye. She looked good on it in that red dress. The nice guy probably thought that too, he was looking really fast on the picture and then at me. She then spends days getting food for Adi&Ari, they reaaaly like that rundown apartment, they don't even want to listen about her new room. and helping a nice guy play Stocky, even when he says that It's already too much help and he needs to learn to do it on his own.
Lately, she got that nice offer for picking up stuff between Equestria and Sheffield for some snacks, and it is nice: get to the place, take things for giving things and she gets food? Woooorth it.


In The Castle of Friendship, in the dark room mirror surface ripples, and a pony in a dark blue robe steps out going to the table with ill-gotten gains, something raises from a paper bag in a purple glow, and there is the sound of shuffling paper and sniffing...
"Haven't you forgotten about something Twilight?"
"Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!"
Lights turn on and at the entrance to the room stands Spike while next to the table is Twilight Sparkle in shady robes ... with a burger in telekinesis.
"Spike!" She shouts. " Don't scare me like that!"
"Like what? The same way as the last time?"
"Yes, exactly like that..." Twilight calms her beating heart while Spike looks inside the bag in search of something "You should be sleeping."
"And you should reign in your pork addiction." Answers dragon.
"It's not addiction, it's just so tasty and juicy ..., especially bacon..." Twilight drools a little before shaking herself. "And what do you have to say about dog cookies?"Twilight changes the topic, while Spike sits with a bag of dog treats.
"That I have a problem but at least I admit it?" Spike says while looking at the new book on the table. "Nuclear Fission... never heard about that..."
"I know, isn't it exciting." Twilight instantly becomes radiant. "New science, new applications, think about possibilities..."
"Uhuh..."Spike mumbles between the bites. "And what was the cost for that stuff?"
"Oh, nothing important."
"Nothing important?"
"Absolutely nothing, just two military-grade crystals, and some pranking material."
"Oh, so that's where went that crystal from the changeling detector that Royal Guard uses, and after a month they still didn't notice."Spike says with realization. "Isn't it important?"
"No, it is not Spike, my detection spell is a lot better and more efficient and even Pumpkin Cake can cast it. That detector was built by that idiotic professor that can't cast simple cantrip let alone proper spell."
Twilight speaks vehemently taking another bite from a burger.
"And he gave me an F for my spell crafting project that imbecile, my spell was very simple."Twilight mumbles.
"Twilight, your definition of simple is kinda skewered."
"You understood it."
"Yes, and thanks to your education I could get a doctorate if not for those snobs in canterlot... and that second crystal?"
"Well..."


Not long ago...

Prince Blueblood got back to his chamber after a very tiring day of looking perfect and sneering at those unworthy peasants. He lay on his bed, putting on his head machine that he ordered from those scientists that are wasting their time on "bettering pony lifes", a machine that will help keep his mane at night as perfect as it is in a day. If he was more perceptive he would have noticed the lack of quite a big crystal that serves as a coolant, and smelled that something is burning, as it is it took him about an hour, and the fact that his eyes were full of tears from smoke that something is not right. He was instead able to notice the state of his head in one of the mirrors in the room.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."
His "stained glass and normal windows damaging" scream was heard in many places, including Discord dimension, Changeling Castle, Meridian, Kandrakar, and of course Canterlot City.
"THOU SHALL QUIT YOUR YAPPING! AND THOU SHALL PAY FOR ALL GLASS THAT THOU DAMAGED!" Princess Luna was, even with Royal Canterlot Voice quite behind in the amount of noise generation first time in her long life.


...from a truly unimportant place."Twilight said with a straight face.

Before Spike could ask for more, the mirror portal rippled, and from it came Princess Celestia wearing a white robe with her cutie mark motif all over it ... and a fake mustache on the nose...
In her telekinetic aura was levitating one cake black as the void, one that was visibly oozing something that for the inexperienced would be classified as darkest of magics.


Vice-Principal Luna was proud of herself for securing funding for the school in form of a small bag filled with golden coins. Nothing in her lifetime ban on using her scenic persona "Nightmare Moon" or her ban on baking "Coffie Catastrophy" beyond private use (Cake banned in fourteen different countries and five different states by causing widespread riots, and also unknowingly to Luna inspired four different superhuman serum programs that were using her recipe to grant abnormal speed, the problem was keeping subject from vibrating out of existence after decimating facilities) wasn't specifying "selling it to an extra-dimensional counterpart of her sister. Those government schmucks should know better...


There was an awkward silence where all occupants of the room were staring at each other. Finally, the silence was broken by Twilight.
"Additional funding for books and bacon, and neither of us speaks about it to no one especially Princess Luna or You-Know-Who-starting-with-letters-d-i-e , deal?"
"It's a deal, my faithful student," Celesta answered with a smile and a smidge of pride in her voice.
At the time it also got to Twilight's brain that she just blackmailed Princess Celestia ... needless to say there was a blue screen involved and in last functional corner of Twilight subconcious was a thought that maybe , just maybe she has a problem,,,


Part three:Illegal Pranking


Twilight Sparkle was dropping her last not-successful chemical experiment into the glass container on the table when there was a knock on the heavy steel door.
"It's open," Twilight shouted, and there entered a person that she hoped in the future will become her student. At this point it time she was only tutored.
"Hi, Twilight." Said her guest."Still brewing?"
"Hi, Lilian" Answered Twilight. "Your parents still think that you need a tutor to learn the alphabet?"

Cornelia's younger sister Lilian was ... a little similar to Twilight, but in contrast to her many think that Lilian is behind other children when it is quite the opposite ... oh and they both hate Cornelia's guts. She also might be a fellow SCIENCE! enthusiast in the making.
"Yup," Chirped the small child."That dumb caretaker said to them that I pretend to read, I play with dolls, and draw funny."
"Weren't you reading "Quantum Physics in 3 easy steps" that I borrowed you, using my stress test dummy to test that mini-gauss cannon and creating a diagram for results? By the way, how did you make it so flawlessly, mine works only after three tries ... and two labs."
"I dunno, it just works when I want it to."Lilian shrugged."And how is our child? Our little Slimey?" Lillian started making baby faces at occupant of the aquarium: a purple slime, the size of a basketball, and a goofy smile and eyes...at least Twilight thinks those are eyes...
"Lilian, you know it is not our child?"
"I know that we did some mixing of some chemicals with water from the local river and poured it at that big vine fragment that my sister's friends said attacked them, still thinking they were exaggerating, and I was hoping that it will do something ... and it did. Now we have a cute child. "She ended by taking slime out of the aquarium and hugging it, the creature was gurgling and vibrating. "So don't make us f***ing divorce, do it for this cutie."
Twilight rolled her eyes. " I will not chastise you for language since that's not my job and I heard worse from Cadence when she hits the dresser with her foot. I only ask where you heard that since for all her faults, her filter is not that bad."
"True, but mom has an even worse one than her."
"Go figure..." Twilight mumbled under her nose before taking out if pocket vial with blue dust. "Wanna help me prank your sister for her last remarks towards me and my friend ?"
"Do I ?" Lilian was instantly paying attention.


Twilight still didn't know why Sunset wasn't getting revenge for all vitriol that Cornelia was spewing.
What Twilight didn't know was that Sunset already had her revenge by going to Cornelia's favorite ranch and with the use of some gestures, salty lollipops, and some other methods of communication made that all horses don't let Cornelia get even within ten meters close without either running or becoming aggressive. After all, mares like women stick together...


Lilian had an easy job "accidentally" dye Cornelia's favored towel blue on Friday so the effects of "unpredictable allergenic substance" work through the weekend when parents are away ... again. What both Twilight nor Lilian didn't foresee was that Cornelia will share her towel with her friends ... and somehow Matt... and neither did they check that because of some issues earlier in the year students need to go to school ... on that Saturday...

Cornelia woke up startled by an alarm and after a couple of minutes stood up to prepare for school. She could not ignore it because thanks to guardian job she and rest of W.I.T.C.H have warning for truancy. "It was much easier with astral drops" Cornelia complains to herself. At least she was before she saw her reflection in the mirror ...
Needless to say, Cornelia's screams were music for Lilian's ears ... that is until she saw what that allergen did to her. After her sister left the house for school, she checked if there was some leftover dust for her use on herself ...


Hay Lin had a nice morning before going to school but for some reason, her father was smiling proudly at her and talking using only Chinese, not that it is an unusual occurrence. When she arrived at school she had her first shock of the day.
Teranee was ... for lack of a better description bipolar ... as in black&white like some human zebra... and not only that ...
"Hay Lin what a treat, for us to meet. There is a reason that I rhyme but I don't know what at the time..."
... she became a poet.
"Teranee , what happenend?" She asked.
Teranee frowned but before answering came the second shock for a day ... in the form of Cornelia ... with skin in a nice shade of pink ... and her eyes are kinda bigger?
"Oh god it's not only me, at least Hay Lin is normal..." Cornelia said catching her breath ... and trying to ignore some student's stares.
"Of course, I'm normal, most normal of them all ..."
Both Teranee and Cornelia frowned.
"Hay Lin, you know I don't speak moonspeak..."Said, Cornelia.
"Hay Lin, English language please for I don't speak Chinese..." Teranee ... rhymed...
Now it was Hay Lin that frowned, then she took out her phone and activated the dictaphone.
"Hello..." She said and then played back.
"Nǐ hǎo" Answered her voice ... well that explains a lot. Without much thinking, she took out her notepad for communication and wrote that she can't speak in English, well at least writing was okay.

After reading that Cornelia said out loud. "Oh great Hay Lin is stuck on moonspeak, Teranee is a living drama icon and I am a crayon with tattoos on my buttcheeks..."
Teranee with great emotional control asked: "That is hard to believe, do you have proof that you don't deceive?"
Hay Lin had less emotional control and was at this time supporting herself on the locker while laughing herself silly.
Cornelia blushed visibly even with pink skin, if that was in anger or embarrassment was hard to tell, and with some hesitation, she showed a photo on her phone.
It was one picture: the "Twilight" book on the left but instead of the apple on the cover it had her guardian symbol, on the right, it was a fashion magazine, both were partially covered by ... a corn.
That picture sends Hay Lin to the floor with laughter and hiccups.

While the girls are trying to help Hay Lin recover (Teranne is more eager than Cornelia) through the corridor walks Twilight Sparkle with Martin holding hands. Most of the male population is glaring at Martin, mostly because he is the first in the entire school to get the girl to like him not for homework benefits but out of genuine affection. Needless to say that the fact that instead of some jock it is "Martin The Loser" who got a true girlfriend is a serious blow below the belt to male pride of ... well every male except Martin.
Twilight looked over at Cornelia and said "Posing copycat" and walked further with her boyfriend.
"Cornelia I mean it well, and I need to tell that in her mind she was laughing all the way to hell."

Cornelia after gaping for a couple of minutes blew up ... literally.
"That ...that crayon has the audacity to laugh at my skin color? Who does she think she is ..." During her tirade, she didn't notice that her hair momentarily caught on fire, then popped popcorn kernels on the floor then returned to "normal".

That one moment cemented in the school's collective unconscious that there must be something in the air and this is a massive hallucination that is not worth attention.

Girls were rolling their eyes over Cornelia's hypocrisy that flies so high it could damage the international space station ... that was before they saw who is standing behind Cornelia.
"...and when I ... why are you staring behind me..." Before they said something Cornelia turned back ... and she saw Abs.
"Oh my god, you can grind cheese on those..." Then she looked up ... and saw Irma's face. Saying that she was ripped was like saying that Darth Vader has a cough...


The day turned out not to be so bad later.
Hay Lin was praised for her language skills.
Teranee was forcibly inducted into the drama club ... before other members remembered that she and her friends got a ban on performing, didn't change the fact that Teranee had fun.
Irma had a very good time working out her frustrations ... by showing up strongest jock first in the gym ... and then later massacring them at dodgeball.
Cornelia somehow could write teenage drama much better than her earlier attempts and she was able in a couple of hours to produce a book that was contesting "Twilight" for over six months and caused new shipping wars ... not like it was hard to achieve...
After the weekend they turned back to normal and all of that was partially forgotten and/or suppresed by the Sheffield population.


The only person that had a bad time through that weekend was Lilian who was feeling "A little hoarse" ... as her hair turned into yellow lilies which she was allergic to and she spend that weekend in her bed barely coherent. Well, she and one other...


Nerissa was staring at her not-quite-trusted but powerful servant.
"Shagon, can you explain in your own words ... da fug?"
Shagon having no face at the moment ... literally could only shake his head and shrug... and listen to how his other half is laughing his ass off inside the head...
If he could feed on his own hate, he would be a god long ago ...

Omakes from the chapter's comment section on Thursday Dec 22 b

A Band Idea


It was the afternoon after school, and Cornelia asked the rest of the guardians for a meeting, place: Irma's garage. When asked why she just said it was "appropriate for plans".

"Ok girls," Cornelia said. "As our leader..."
"Who died and made you a leader?" Interrupted Teranee.
The entire group looked at her gaping, Cornelia looked like she wanted to strangle someone.
Teranee blushed "Sorry, wrong saying."
"Well it's not like Will is dead," said Hay Lin "She just changed her birth race, her human memories sealed themselves, and she goes by Sunset Shimmer-Vandom. It's simple reincarnation, it does not require one to die ..."
"Hay Lin, it does exactly that." Interrupted Irma.
"It does?" Hay Lin asked."Huh, that explains why dad and grandma were facepalming when I said that."
"Back on track,"said Cornelia"As the strongest guardian..."
"Technically, "interrupted Hay Lin"It's Sunset, then either me or Irm..."Her further words were cut off by a gag made out of vines.
"As I was saying before those interruptions," continued Cornelia "I decided that we need something to bring morale and our teamwork up so I thought about one activity that all teens must do..."
"Makeover?" Irma asked.
"Homework?" Then Teranee.
"Petty acts of vandalism?" And Hay Lin after cutting her gag with an airblade.
"Music Band, teens make musical bands," Cornelia said holding her nose bridge between her fingers. "And we are in the perfect position for a theme, japan has magical girl idols and bands, but the U.S.A. has none of those, we are in clear."


Pinkie Pie was having a nice afternoon working her shift at Sugar Cube Corner with ... Pinkie Pie her teacher/assistant/student (it depends on the situation/dimension). Thinking about the people's reactions caused her to giggle, definitely much better reactions are here instead of in Ponyville where at worst it was blinking, and at best it was either shrugging or asking about the mirror pool, but here there are so many reactions, and smiles ... well most of them, there are some hiccups with shouting about the end of days. The worst hiccup was Mr.&Mrs. Cake, they had those big grins and started laughing like that meanie Joker and then started foaming and someone called an ambulance saying something about shock, but they are now better after two weeks in hospital, they just take those funny blue pills and mumble about "...finding a happy place...", it's such good advice for everyone. Pinkie's musing was interrupted by a combo: itchy eardrums, shuddery kneecaps, and fairy dust from eyebrows ... Rarity needs to know about that, she looked at the clock, still two hours to the shift end ... it can probably wait...


"But we need at least one more member for the band and so I propose..." Cornelia said before she was once more interrupted.
"Sunset?" Asked Hay Lin "She has experience with music, magical music, and musical magic and already was playing in a band..."


Pinkie received another combo: Body shudder, sticky fingers, and a hallucination of a phoenix song... oh crapperoni.
"Pinkie I need to go, there is a friend in danger of stealing,"
"Sure thing Pinkie, I just do shift for you for you." Answered Equestrian Pinkie.
"Thanks!" Shouted Pinkie before she ran through the wall disregarding it, and all others that were on her way to Rarity.
Pinkie continued mixing dough for cookies,
"Silly Twilight," She thought."I don't need to talk to Pinkie about that Anony-thingy if she's that caring about her friends."She darkened for a split second. "It's not like I'm the better one after wedding..."
And then she was once more happy-go-lucky singing under her nose and slightly swaying those human flanks in rhytm.


"No, we will not take Will time from her mom." Said, Cornelia.
"Didn't she ask to call her Sunset since she has no recollection of being Will and spending around two decades as Sunset?" Asked Irma.
"Let's focus on the band topic."Cornelia avoided answering.
"I was thinking about..."
"Twilight Sparkle?"Interrupted Teranee. "She plays the keyboard and has a nice voice..."
"HELL NO!" Shouted Cornelia spitting fire ... literally. Irma used some water magic to douse the now slightly smoldering carton box. Since that "Pink-Skin-Incident-that-not-many-seem-to-remember" Cornelia became ... quirky. Not in a mental way but in a way that she seems to be doing weird things in emotional outbursts. To this time girls noticed steam escaping her ears when she was peeved, when there was a sale in her favorite shop she disappeared leaving behind herself outline made from dust, and there were floating hearts when she was looking at a poster of her favorite boy's band.
"Maybe Caleb?"Asked Hay Lin. "He can play the guitar."
"Thank you Hay-Hay, that is exactly who I was talking about."Cornelia said with noticeable relief.
Because girls had nothing better to do for afternoons, and the last weeks were calmer they agreed to the band idea
Irma asked her strict father if they can use the garage for their band, she was expecting rejection but instead, her father got that "far-away" look, there was a tear on his cheek and he agreed mumbling something under his nose.
Hay-Lin "borrowed" instruments from the school orchestra.
They then contacted Caleb who had nothing better to do so he agreed.
Who knew that spending your entire life as a rebel and then ending said rebellion with help of mainly several superpowered teens leaves you without knowledge about what to do with your life?


It was ... a loud suburban afternoon of the next day, or at least it was in the Lair family garage. If someone would look outside their window, they would see two unusual people, and not because of their skin coloration. Truth be told those two people would have issues recognizing themselves. What was the reason for their presence? Knowledge granted by Pinkie Pie...

Rarity was stalking the street dressed in a dark purple leather jacket with shoulder spikes, a t-shirt with a burning unicorn skull, purple leather trousers, leather cuffs with spikes, leather boots with spikes, and in her hand was a baseball bat with velvet-covered handle and upgraded with ruby spikes instead of nails. Her nails were painted black and her hair were partially shaved and made into a tri-color punk rock style. If she would describe herself she would say that she looks ready to rip someone's spine and be fabulous doing that. Next to her was Fluttershy dressed in a dark-green trenchcoat with green tinted tuxedo hidden under it, leather boots, yellow-tinted Lennon
glasses, and a summer hat with a green bow. Normally Rarity would not advise to anyone wear that but Fluttershy said that she got it from her father as "A part of legacy..." and only needed resizing ... and cleaning from all that grey dust and red stains that Rarity was not sure it was ketchup stains. Well, at least when she was working on that, she got many clients that ordered noir clothes and looked at that green trench coat with respect.

One would ask why those two girls were dressed like it was time for filming "Mad Max teams up with Van Helsing" movie? Well, the answer lies with Pinkie Sense messages. She relayed to Rarity that they have competition for their magical girl's band, which would merit intervention with interlopers on its own and it was up to Rarity as their band enforcer (Rainbow doesn't know a thing about show-business politics and left that role to her, even if she wanted to be enforcer because that sounds cool.) to do that. She already had plans to persuade their upcoming competition with some words to change their theme but then Pinkie said that they might try to poach Sunset before they had a chance to make up to her, and that changed plans from "delicate persuasion" to "vandalizing intervention". Fluttershy joined since she was getting a new sweater, heard all of that, and chose to also "Show those copycats what happens when they try to steal a friend ... even the one that she already failed."
Pinkie could give them only the city and that it was a suburban area so Fluttershy brought with herself some bats for scouting ... which were covering their ears and practically begging to be let go back to Canterlot, which Fluttershy obliged seeing that it was not exactly hard to find their targets. Girls easily sneaked into the bush next to the garage window ... and promptly agreed that this band is not a threat either on the music scene or in "stealing Sunset".The only people worth attention were the only male with a guitar who was nicely "shredding" on it, and an asian on drums who was decent. What made them decide was the rest of this band, in a particular blonde singer, who was worse than Snip&Snails during Battle of The Bands...ok not that bad but still not good... They still stayed to observe just to be sure.


Inside the garage "The Magicals" were training for their upcoming debut ... which Cornelia promised to announce after this session.
"Okey, so you know about the fantasy convent that happens in the city after "The twilight fans convent" was demolished and canceled during preparations two weeks ago ?" Cornelia asked.
Girls and Caleb all nodded and except Hay Lin shuddered.
"Ohh but I like those books..." Hay Lin pouted not noticing disgusted reactions from the rest of the garage occupants, that were thinking about ending their friendship here and now ... oh and two girls outside, where one was aiming a gun and the other a hatchet with velvet covered handle and head made of crystal, both girls were mumbling about "...putting her out of misery..."
"...they are soo badly written satire of romance that it is the best comedy that I ever read ." All witnesses in and outside of the room stopped their thoughts of execution and instead decided that such innocence needs all the protection in the world.
"... right." Cornelia continued. "Anyway, there is going to be a contest for amateur bands and it's ideal for making our debut."
"And are you surethat Nerissa won't try to mess this up for us?"Asked Caleb.
"No one saw Nerissa or Shagon since about a month ago when she has gone ballistic on that bookshop, maybe she's on a vacation?" Asked Irma.
"Whatever that is, nothing will stop The Magicals."Declared Cornelia and the rest cheered.
Rarity and Fluttershy outside were going back, admitting that band members inside were right about the "stopping part", mostly because there was no need for anyone to do that.


A Convetional Mess


Shining Armor was having a very long and hard day before him but it was necessary to protect his LSBFF from harm, the fact that he already failed her once (How was he supposed to know that Cinch was crazy and was harming Twily? It's quite normal for teens to exaggerate when they say that a teacher is evil, and besides he had exams on his head when she was saying that Cinch was evil ... ok maybe he should listen when his sister that puts teachers on a pedestal says that one is less than perfect...) was quickly forgotten when he had a greater threat for his sister good and he was looking at HIM. This ... this nerdy scrub that thinks that is good enough for Twily and can make her happy after that Crystal Prep scandal (Shining Armor was completely ignoring how his sister was happier and laughing much more often since meeting "That Filthy Worm"considering that no one who doesn't meet his acceptance can have either permission or ability to make her happy.) Shining Armor tried to show her that he's no good punk but it's rather hard when he doesn't even have a black mark on his school record much less a criminal one (Fun fact: Police in Sheffield has forms for getting access to criminal records "For concerned fathers&brothers"). And that's why he's here looking at his sister "obviously" forced to wear such revealing clothes. next to that smiling pervert, working as event security ... dressed as a Wookie. Someone may ask how exactly that happened, well the answer is simple: Shining Armor after stealing Twilight's diary (for her owngood) learned that she and TFW have plans to go to this event while cosplaying and so he found one of the normal guards, hitting him with tranquilizer dart (He borrowed that one from mother, she normally uses it to take father for her "Not-extreme-at-all" hobbies), stole his ID card and then assumed guard identity ... under cheap wookie cosplay.
That last part is necessary because if TFW sees him he will act as the perfect gentleman, and even if his LSBFF has a problem seeing anything beyond the book it would be better for him to be unrecognized. Shame that Cadence couldn't join him (Apparently when you take over a school that was run like a military dictatorship, you need to supervise psychiatric help for students ... and some teachers, and that takes time.) so he could finally convince her that they are not perfect pa... and he lost the sight of them while thinking. Shining quickly chose to abandon his post under the scene and go for a "patrol" straight for the books parlor, convinced that Twilight and TFW are already there ... Besides that part of the convent is a long way from the scene, and that blond from "The Magicals" group has an awful singing voice.


Twilight was not feeling comfortable, mostly because while standing in the entrance line one wookie bodyguard tried to murder either her or her boyfriend with his looks. Seeing that Martin shifted himself between her and that madman's eyesight, he was so considerate like that. She corrected her cosplay, which was made rather quickly at home: plastic elven ears, green robes that covered everything, a necklace that she got from Martin and staff made from a piece of wood from the garden with a glued glowing crystal on top (That cost her three big mac's with additional bacon on "black market trade"), while Martin ... well he looked like true Norse berserker with that nice fur armor and handmade helmet and dwarven style axe. Shame that Sunset wasn't there but she said that she had something important to do.


It was a nice day in Vandom's dwelling ...
"Git gut scrubs!" Shouted Susan.
...especially considering cheering from inside the titanic pillow/book fort that replaced the saloon. Inside the fort on the sofa mother and daughter were sharing a very important activity: Winning an online shooter tournament.
Both were quite happy with their day from inside blankets with controllers in hands, Bluetooth headphone&microphone in use, and having expletives on tongues, even Ray was happy with his position inside Sunset's hair. Their third team member was also quite happy but Sunset couldn't deny the feeling that that voice on voice chat and those archaic speech patterns were somewhat familiar.
"Huzzzah, and I take ye another checking point for our team."
Shouted their teammate with nick "Princessofthemoon12".
"...meh it's probably no one I know." Sunset thought before letting another expletive when her mother stole another kill.


"So another destruction of that sparkpires stuff, what a terrible shame am I right?"
Twilight was brought of her musing by two convent workers talking.
"Yeah such a shame, but it was something new this year."
Said the second of two workers checking entrance cards.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah instead of usual suspects, the manager says it was some black-haired witch and guy with a golden mask. And she even had some gizmo for shooting electricity..."
Twilight easily recognized the description, "Who would have thought that Nerissa also hates those books?" Twilight shuddered ashamed that she even shares the name with those book series but she will rather burn all the copies in the world before changing her name, she was first dammit. She still remembers when the book betrayed her, she saw as her mother was reading these books and she became curious, oh how she regrets even picking that...that abomination. Her next step was burning those books in the kitchen declaring that they will not harm any other person...then her parents called the exorcist suspecting demonic possession. She will admit that maybe she overreacted by spitting and cursing that book in thirty-seven different languages in the presence of the exorcist but after three days of exorcising when he checked it, he did exactly the same.
"It seems I need to find Nerissa's address to send her gift basket."Twilight thought finally entering the building with Martin.
Fortunately, that Wookie bodyguard disappeared. Unfortunately, Cornelia was on the scene doing crimes against music.
"So you want to show her up?"Asked Martin with a knowing look.
"What? I mean yes ... but it's your time in the schedule to decide what we are doing..."Twilight answered.
"And we will spend the time showing Cornelia up," said Martin with a smile" besides, it's important for you to have as much fun as I'm having with you."
Twilight beamed while blushing, truly a perfect considerate boyfriend, why no one snatched him earlier she will never know.
At that time Irma sneezed on the scene, but it didn't change the quality of the performance in any noticeable way.


Nerissa was having a month that could be described as "Mood Swings".
First, she was bored so she has gone to a bookshop to get something in between her plans for "power increase and possible world domination" and sleeping. She went to the shelf with recommendations and pick up the first one from the supernatural genre. Needless to say, after reading barely half of the book she burned it, searched her magical knowledge for a safe method to scrub her memories, and not finding it she took out her frustrations on the bookstore. She didn't like the shop clerk's reaction that it was the fifth time this month, he should be crying dammit. The next day she got this nice idea to erase the city of Forks from existence ... the problem was she was never good with geography ... and her servant was even worse. After a couple of days of stealing atlases and kidnapping a local geography expert, she was on her way to Forks. She could already taste her frustrations worked out with the nice aroma of fire and brimstone...that is until she noticed that the city was already stripped to bedrock, the area was smelling like napalm and citizens were rebuilding it. She never felt such disappointment, but she could at least ask locals about who did that and then send the culprit some nice roses. There she got shocked since she asked the owner of the shack outside the crater that was Forks: Leah Clearwater.
Yeah turns out that up to a decade earlier those vampires and "werewolves" were real, and the book series was Bella Cullen's autobiography meant to show the world how much of a goddess she was as a vampire. It was going well for her, and Forks citizens were pissed by the books ... that was before HE arrived.
He had green skin and a manly mustache. He was dressed in a green trenchcoat and tuxedo, his eyes were covered by glasses, and on his head was a green fedora. introduced himself as a "...concerned father of the little girl that cried because of those books or Mr.Shy if you prefer..." but the locals named him a hero:
"The Verdant Bucker"
Cullens and in particular Bella were dismissive of a single human ... that is until in a long fight he slaughtered them all without a shred of remorse causing widespread devastation to the city. After the battle there arrived thousand of vampires and when The Verdant Bucker asked if they want revenge, they instead cheered for him, and proclaimed him and his descendants as "friends and honorable members of the vampire race" for getting rid of "those sparking scrubs that were causing issues with mascarade".Local "werewolves" were objective to the slaughter ... but then arrived true werewolves and gave them a choice of stopping using that moniker or total slaughter. Considering that Leah was the last "wolf totem warrior" it wasn't that hard to guess which option was picked.

Nerissa was going back to Sheffield severely disappointed by the fact that she could not work out her frustrations.
Then a couple of days later she discovered that there will be a convent for those books fans nearby and needless to say that she took Shagon and worked fast. She got to the hall where the convent would be held and let loose laughing all the way, she had better humor after all of that destruction but she was disappointed when the hall manager sat with a popcorn bucket instead of you know, screaming in terror?
And now she was perplexed by the fact she got gift baskets with sweets, wine, and some nice books.
The first one was delivered by bats with a "thank you" card for "demolishing that convent", the second was delivered by werewolf pups with the same card, and the third was delivered by ... a bunny with a similar "thank you" card from The Verdand Bucker II.
What was the most perplexing in all of that however was the fact that this bunny somehow broke exactly forty bones in Shagons body when he was trying to pet little bugger,
"Oh well, he will regenerate by the time I finish the first book." Nerissa thought ignoring the pain-filled moans of her servant.


As for the musical contest, "The Magicals" got place number four ... out of five, which Cornelia pronounced as great success ... that is until she heard that Twilight&Martin karaoke duet took third place. Either way "The Magicals" got a couple of local gigs in oncoming months but then Caleb got an "epiphany" when one of the scenic lamps fell on his head and he left the band that disbanded later after two weeks, relegating them to the same Sheffield history card as some musical hijinks of "CHYNK's" such as joining "The Beatles" tour as bodyguards/back up singers when they defended them from larvek attack, or Yan Lin and Nerrisa stealing Elvis toupee.


As for Caleb, he choose to create his first Meridian rock band with Tynar and Vathek and later became a multiversal band with the joining of Zambalan treant Vibrelm and their lyrics master ... Garble. They were not as appreciated at first but during their ending tour they were celebrities and after a couple of hundred years an inspiration for rock bands across infinite dimensions to transcendent boundaries ... but that story is unimportant.

Omakes from the chapter's comment section on Friday Dec 23 c

UnStable Humor


Cornelia was having good humor, mostly since it was that day in the month when she was going to the ranch to ride horses, and neither her sister (may she have bad makeup for all eternity) nor her mother had anything to say about it. It was one thing of not-so-many that her ... "whipped" dad decided, that she was grateful for.

She was so deeply in the fantasies of her favorite day that she absolutely ignored:
a) A blue-skinned girl with two-tone hair that was riding the horse sitting in the saddle backward and shouting "This is better than in Equestria!";
b) A one hundred dollar bill lying on the earth;
c) A strange light that was coming from the forest and was there since last decade and was causing headaches for everyone looking at it;
d) The fact that all the horses that she came across on her way to the main stable were keeping their distance;
e) That the lawn gnomes next to the doors of management were glaring with hatred at everyone that was coming close;
For Cornelia, the "d" part will come as most important that day...


Cornelia greeted a ranch owner, a nice old man if somewhat obsessed with lawn ornaments, and he was always wearing that amulet that was positively causing migraines from looking at it, took a saddle from the rack and bee-lined for her favorite horse, practically the only one she was riding since she was six year old: Dusty The Mare.
But when she was around two meters away, Dusty started taking a step back. Cornelia stopped and looked behind her to see what scared Dusty ... nothing there. Cornelia looked back and took a step, Dusty took a step back. Cornelia took two steps, Dusty also made two steps. Cornelia checked if she was smelly or something... nope the same perfumes she was always using.
Cornelia made a short sprint to the Dusty, and Dusty quite proficiently trotted backward.

Now Cornelia was getting angry, she came here to ride on the horse, and nothing will stop her...


Dusty was nibbling on the hay bale left next to the stable, then suddenly she moved to the side. Where she was standing there was now Cornelia lying on the earth after jumping from the second floor.


There was a carrot lying on the grass ... right under a big wooden box trap connected with a fishline to something behind the boulder. Dusty came closer, took the carrot, and went away ignoring that someone was tugging at a fishing lane.
After Dusty was away Cornelia came from behind the boulder and kicked the box ... which promptly fell on her.


Cornelia was wearing a "borrowed" stetson while reading books taken from the ranch with titles such as: "How not to kill yourself while throwing a lasso?", "Lasso for dummies." , "Throwing a lasso is as easy as you think" while ignoring two books that were marked on the bookshelf as recommended:

"Throwing a lasso is not as easy as you think" by Applejack
"Applejack was right, it's not as easy as you think" by Trixie Lulamoon

Finally, Cornelia stopped reading and took a pre-prepared lasso and started spinning, she had a nice time and was even able to jump through a loop like on a skipping rope multiple times, but when she tried to throw it ... let's just say that describing the final effect as "Shibari knot made by totally stoned Picasso" was an understatement.


Cornelia took a guardian form and tried catching her chosen ride...but turns out that Dusty was very proficient in dodging attacks from any direction including air attacks and underground. Needless to say, that guardian battery was empty and the horse was still free.


Dusty was standing next to the tree while Cornelia was slowly creeping closer ... or at least the high-definition cardboard cutout was getting closer. Dusty took one step from the closing cutout ... and then took a full sprint to the left dodging the falling net from the tree. Cornelia, who was hiding dressed as a boulder choose that moment to jump shouting "TWO-PRONGED ATTACK!" ... and instead of jumping on a trapped horse, she faceplanted into the tree at full speed. At least now she was sure that Dusty nicker was her laughing.


Dusty was looking at Cornelia with a raised eyebrow while nibbling on the grass, Cornelia on the other hand was dressed in brown robes and sitting in a meditative pose ... while levitating a meter in the air while mumbling a mantra:

"Absolutely livid rage, yet Calmness
Ignorance, yet Will to Understand
Passion, yet Meditation
Murderous intent, yet Patience
The Horse shall calm me fully"

On the hill a good distance away, a ranch assistant had a discussion with the owner while observing a levitating teen.

"Should we call an exorcist Mr.Henderson?" Asked assistant.
"Bah stop calling me a Mister Henderson Alex, that was me pappy. And besides, that is nothing to compare with what me pappy, and moma gone through since coming to this dimension.Hell, I remember their story they told about a fishy man from Innsmouth and those three fishy singing girls that were pissing off locals, and how pappy thought that they stole his wee man, before momma Heather told him it was some Dago fella..."
Assistant Alex turned off further storytelling, why he was constantly forgetting that even if his boss was nice, he was kinda insane...

An hour-long meditation didn't help Cornelia understand horses ... or calm her. On the plus side, she discovered three new techniques of manipulating the earth and one new method to give her sister a scare ... and possibly a heart attack. Not that she cared at the moment.


After six hours of trying Cornelia gave up and now was trying to drown her sadness with a decaf (Would be much easier with alcohol, but that would be too illegal), while asking the owner if maybe Dusty is sick and/or pregnant since that is the last hope for her to someday once again ride on her favorite horse.

"Nah Dusty is healthy as a horse maybe even healthier since that nice dudette was talking to them, it was like she was one of them horsy whisperers..."

"What did she look like?" Cornelia latched onto that information like a shark onto the raw steak.

"Like one of them colorful fellas, kind of like that nice orange girl that sells me hay and apples, and her red brother, too talkative that one if you ask me, but the whispering one was more mellow yellow and had hair in two colors like a bacon...strange I turned off me kettle..." The owner was turned back and so he didn't see that Cornelia was red in the face and had steam escaping through her ears...

"VVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDOOOOOMMMM..."
Her earth-splitting scream was a promise of painful revenge...




A Stable Retribution


It was a dawn in Meridian, either good or bad depended on one's perspective. Inside a castle, a tear opened and out of it stepped Cornelia holding in her hand a particular fang.

Cornelia was hell-bent on revenge for messing up her day on the horse ranch, she knew who to blame, but not where to find the culprit or how to hold her to receive a righteous beating. Then she got an idea, she found blunk and traded one unimportant thing in exchange for borrowing portal fang for 24 hours. It's not like her sister needed that...


Lilian was tearing through her room worried. If she lost her new phone, mother will kill her. She was more and more distraught and she needed to find this pho...
Suddenly an object of her search fell next to her. Lilian blinked and looked up, nothing except a ceiling lamp there. Huh, it seems that her sister hid her phone there, but how it has fallen? It was like some kind of make-believe... Lilian shrugged, after all it would be magic and there is no such thing, and then promptly started to disassemble a phone for a needed component. Mother would kill her for losing a phone, but for making it into a science project, she will buy her a better one using money reserved for Cornelia's school funds ... so all was well in Lilian's world...


Cornelia walked through the former Phobos fortress, all soldiers on her way choose to run away after seeing an Earth Guardian on an obvious warpath, it was not in their pay grade...
She ended at the door to Phobos private quarters, it was closed six ways to Sunday and had very unpleasant wards that not even Elyon could disable, and the last volunteer who tried to open them ... well let's just say that his mutilated corpse was still screaming inside the grave ...
She took one look at the door, and used her temporary rage-fueled common sense ... and made a hole in the wall of the room. Who in their right mind wards the door and nothing else?


Inside Equestrian Flutershy's house Discord suddenly swelled with pride for an unknown reason, it was troublesome since his new "balloon form" wouldn't let him reach sandwiches...
At the same time, Celestia felt like someone just insulted her ... which was nothing new since it was a normal situation with nobility waiting in the line with their issues. She not for the first time regretted her vow to not make further bloodshed that was stopping her from flash-frying those useless freeloaders ...


Inside the Phobos chamber ... which was looking distinctly "not-evil" strangely enough if one would ignore all self-portraits of Phobos ... Cornelia looked around and then went for the bookshelf. Said bookshelf was full of books with such distinct titles as:

-"Gardening for Emperors: How to tie souls of your enemies to plants after using their bodies as fertilizer"
-"Hair care for evil lords, Tips&Tricks"
-"Deceiving Princesses for dummies"
-"Ten easy steps to make yourself look good while being evil"

Cornelia finally found one book that was different: "How I showed my father that I am not a waste of space and conquered a world: Prince Phobos The Allmighty autobiography." and pulled it. The entire bookshelf moved to the said revealing a deposit box with a password lock connected to the ledger lying on top of it. Cornelia then rolled her eyes and wrote in the ledger:

"I am perfect"

Ledger shone green, the writing disappeared and the box opened. Cornelia was feeling pretty smug about herself, Teranee was always telling her that she has no chance as a detective since she's not even reading criminal books.

What does she know, those Shadow Spade's books are terrible, predictable, and described clothes are even worse ,too old fashioned for her tastes ... not that she ever read one but she had enough of her sister fangirling over them to know that only third-rate detectives would touch them...


In two different worlds, two different Rarity's had a sudden murderous urge to strangle the blond heretic.
Applejack who was inside Rarity's boutique in Ponyville was feeling uncomfortable with Rarity trying to kill her mane with her glaring...


After digging through the box content Cornelia found her target: The Threbe Star. She took it, opened the tear to her house, and then glared at it.
"Listen your tacky piece of rock, I know where my home is and I don't need protection, instead you will help me find certain someone and make it so that she can't hide herself. If you don't help me, I will make you into a necklace and earrings and then I will send you to the worst drag queen club that I can find in all the dimensions as a scenic prop."
The Star shuddered and started pointing direction like a compass.


Sunset woke up, got up ... and immediately groaned before using her horn to replace in her calendar "Days since last unicorn transformation" eight with zero.

The first time when she was transformed she was terrified that her life on earth was ruined and that government will make her into a unicorn rug ... then she went to school, and had a nice time observing the reactions of the Canterlot High populous, which ranged from squeeing to diabetus attacks, and special reactions from the male population which included flustering, not-believing, and in some rare cases (which included Flash Sentry) blushing while looking at their pants with betrayal written on their faces. (There were of course some idiots that were using the "Sunset ate my homework" excuse, well those had the concept of cranial injuries thoroughly introduced via hoof to the head. And there was one moron who asked her if she "likes horses" , that one was hospitalized.) After the school , government agents supported by animal control were trying to catch her ... and failing miserably at that. Not only was she a teleporting spell-casting unicorn with enough spellpower to demolish some tanks on a bad day, but her numerous tries to enter restricted archives in Canterlot which were stopped by guardians with magical tranquilizers made her immune to non-magical darts and any non-elder-dragon graded sleeping drug.
Besides those government stooges were idiots who could not connect her human form with her unicorn form.

In recent days those transformations were not bothersome but irritating, she had nothing against living as a human, as a unicorn, as a hybrid, or shifting between as long as it was her choice, not some magical interference.

Sunset entered the kitchen and jumped onto a stool.
"Morning sweetheart, one of those days?" Asked Susan while making eggs with bacon.
"Eyup, at least it's Friday this time." Sunset responded while levitating the bowl with cereals and a milk bottle.

When Susan first saw her daughter's "true form" she landed in the hospital with a case of "Hnngghhh", now she was practically immunized against cute (Since some CEOs use their young children's photos to weaken their competitors, that was a very good side effect of her hospitalization (That those same competitors tend to keel over ... and their attorneys self-immolate at the sight of her daughter photos was not important)). Besides seeing half of the hospital staff checking themselves for drugs, alcohol, and every single mind sickness when Sunset visited her in the hospital the same day she landed there was hilarious ... not that Susan will admit it out loud.

After breakfast, Sunset took her saddlebags, casted on herself an illusion of her clothes in pony size (she wasn't that concerned about being naked in pony form, but she wanted to avoid a second incident of some karen suing her for "flashing" children (It went nowhere except that women being taken to the loony bin for accusing a pony of flashing people, thank stars for bureaucrats that not check what kind of pony she accused of "flashing"), said goodbyes to her mom and gone to school counting for at least couple funny reactions.


Sunset arrived at school late ... and disappointed. It seems that people in Sheffield are so blind and lacking attention that it is a miracle that half of the city doesn't suffer car-related accidents per hour, for Twilight's sake (Twilight was more pissed than mortified when she discovered that Sunset propagated her name as an expletive in Canterlot High) how can no one see a pastel unicorn on a street full of people, even when said unicorn ask you for a time?!
She wasn't disappointed for long since before she had occasion to get to her locker, her way was blocked.

"Vandom, your ass is ... oh my god you are adorable ..." Cornelia shouted in guardian form, her left hand was covered in thorny vines while her right was used to levitate a spinning trash can cover, on her neck was shining Threbe Star.
Sunset knew what it was about and she knew that she should choose a diplomatic solution and defuse the situation like Celestia was teaching her ... and that thought directed her in the opposite direction.

" No thanks Corny, I don't have those feelings about you."

Cornelia's eye twitched. "You are gonna pay for what you have done, and for that I will shove my foot up your..."

Sunset interrupted with a smirk. "Kinky, but as I said before you are not my ty..." And she needed to quickly levitate herself to the side since Cornelia sent her metal freezbe with breakneck speed in her direction with an angry scream. Metal disk ricocheted from the wall and hit Uriah on the head, leaving him unconscious and in need of medical attention. No one important was harmed.

Sunset continued her levitation with an even wider smirk. "Consider this nerve touched."She said out loud, it seems today's entertainment was a refresher course in unicorn-mage battle.


It was five minutes after the bell, Principal Knickerbocker and Professor Collins were exiting the teacher lounge after testing a new coffee vending machine, both with warm cups of fresh cappuccino.

"Come on you blonde bimbo, try to hit me!" Shouted a yellow unicorn with dual colored mane, while levitating through the school corridor at surreal speed surrounded by a red aura and shooting energy blasts of the same color.

"I'm gonna turn you into glue Vandom!" Shouted a big fairy that looked and sounded kinda like Cornelia Hale, while sending metal shrapnels from lockers onto the unicorn.

When those two disappeared behind the corner, both the Principal and Professor looked at each other, nodded, dropped their cups into the trash bin, and returned to the teacher's lounge while rolling up their sleeves.


Blunk had bad humor while diving into the dumpster in search of a "magical phony mirror" that he knew he was keeping safe. His humor got even worse when there was a crack of the window somewhere up, and the last thing he registered before blackness was a shadow of a coffee vending machine that landed on him with a loud thump.


Girls were sitting in the classroom wondering where are Sunset and Cornelia... that is before they noticed through the window that the old gym building started exploding from copious amounts of elemental attacks. Since most of those were based on fire, earth, and lightning it was not hard to guess that Cornelia probably finally snapped. It was odd that no one besides them noticed that the gym building is quickly and loudly disappearing.


It was a couple of hours later at the former gym building and at this point in time a big crater. There were some bonfires, patches of ice, miniature trees, levitating boulders and there was even a small gravitational singularity somewhere in this mess.

In the middle of all of that, there were lying Sunset and Cornelia, both heavily breathing and tending to their injuries... at least Sunset was.

Cornelia received the most damage in this battle from some burns to cracks in her bones and maaany bruises, it has gotten worse when she used her last transformation fumes to create two plant/stone golems ... which Sunset has stolen using Quintessence. It didn't stop Cornelia, since after de-transforming she created a stone glove/sling for her hurt hand, and with a combination of it and the last trash bin cover modified into a saw blade she not only dispatched two constructs but also used her stony glove to break Sunset nose as her last act before giving up.

Sunset was stabilizing her nose bone and fighting off exhaustion, it was a long time since she let loose and she admitted to herself that toying with Cornelia and not using Kandrakar Heart was a bad idea.

"So can you tell me why one prank caused you to hunt me down?" Asked Sunset while spitting some of her blood.

"Hey, that prank was cruel, besides I did nothing to deserve that."Cornelia rebutted while gathering her strength to sit down.

"You called me a crayon, and that one-time prank wasn't cruel, by the stars you could just give those horses some salt lollipops and they would jump you."

Cornelia blinked. "That is fair, and since when you are an expert on what horses like?" Cornelia asked while sitting.

Sunset gave her a deadpan stare while pointing her hoof at herself.

"... right, it seems I need to add a concussion to the list of injuries..." Cornelia muttered. "So school is almost out, my mother will kill me and those cracked bones will take weeks to heal..."

"They are calcium, it's a mineral. Just use that earth manipulation and pull them back together." Sunset said.

"... thanks for the tip, you hungry? I probably have something vegetarian in my locker ..." Answered Cornelia.

"No need. I have enough takeouts for both of us." Before Cornelia could ask, Sunset continued. " Losing a friend's trust is the fastest way to lose a friend..."

"FOREVER!!" Shouted Pinkie Pie from behind some rubble that could not hide a hamster much less a teen. Cornelia had a momentary stroke.

"Hey Pinkie, you still have ..." Sunset was asking.

"Two warn cocoas, twelve cupcakes, two warm sandwiches with chicken and salad, and there is in addition for Corny here..."

"How do you know..." Tried interrupting Cornelia.

"...a latte and sushi all paid two months in advance. See ya around, oh and say hello to pony me in next omake." Pinkie said putting boxes with food on a wooden table that was not there a minute ago, and then she jumped back behind the pebbles disappearing.

"Bye Pinkie." Said Sunset while starting to eat her sandwich.

Cornelia was looking gobsmacked in direction of Pinkie's former spot. " You should eat before it gets cold." Sunset said between bites.

"How the fu..." Cornelia started.

"It's Pinkie Pie, don't question it. There is a psychiatric ward dedicated to those who tried ..." Sunset said with all due seriousness ... which is not much considering that it was said by a unicorn with a salad leaf stuck between her teeth.


Sunset was back to her human form the next day, and still with no control over transformations.

Teamwork in the S.I.T.C.H team was more stable since Sunset and Cornelia started regularly beating each other, who knew that it could bring such catharsis.

It took two weeks for someone to discover that a very visible old school gym building was less than a gravel stack, but since it let the school not only get an insurance claim from the city but also save expenses for demolishing it, needless to say that no one was asking questions.

What happened to Threbe Star? During the battle, it fell to the ground and Pinkie took it as a gift for her sister Maud who was very happy with giving boulder a playmate even if it was such common magic rock. The Star was as happy with this arrangement as a semi-sentient indestructible artifact can be.

Omakes from the chapter's comment section on Saturday Dec 24 j

A Haunting Misinformation


Members of Canterlot Movie Club were standing before their destination: a building in a poorer part of Canterlot City. Their target was both simple and complicated: They wanted to apologize and make amends to Sunset Shimmer for the entire "We set up your friends and entire school against you and crushed all faith in a friendship that you have built" fiasco, so everything would go back to the way it was, including the way that school turned on CMC's... What? They are kids, chances for a kid, that turns soon into a teenager, to do something because it is altruistic, are slim to none ...

Plan to this point was not complicated :

1. Wait for the suspension for Anon-a-Miss to end;

2. Find Sunset in school;

3. Say apologies and do something nice as amends ... like invite her to group activities or give her Rainbow Dash cool memorabilia;

4. ...

5. Profit!

Three guesses which of the CMC members was main designer of this plan...

Unfortunately, said plan was dead in water since it was a couple of months and no one saw even a hair of Sunset Shimmer.

In the case of a normal person it would be logical to ask someone closer to her, about Sunset's whereabouts but considering that CMC's were already on thin ice, they wanted to avoid irritating the school students (and their respective sisters/sister figure) further, so they concocted an elaborate scheme to acquire Sunset address... scheme which succeeded but caused total annihilation of Principal Celestia office via tree sap... It's CMC' we're talking about...

"Ah'm not sure, maybe we should wait for her to open door?" Asked Applebloom.
"Don't be scaredy cat Bloom, door is not closed so she's not at home ... so we can enter and clean up a little as a nice texture..."
"Gesture you nincompoop. And the last time I entered Rarity's room without invitation she threatened to turn me into a pretzel." Sweetie Belle interrupted Scootaloo.
"Gesundheit. And Sunset is not Rarity, so she's not stuck up about privateers..." Answered Scootaloo before Sweetie interrupted once more
"Privacy! You are doing it on purpose..."
"Doing what, you dictionary?" Said Scootaloo with a smirk.

Before it turned into a brawl on the staircase Applebloom took control of the situation with one of the most useful tools in such cases, a tool that also lets deflect blame if something goes wrong.

"We vote about that, and Ah'm saying we do that and call it surprise cleaning, that should make her smile."
"Well I am against it, we should wait for Sunset before we enter."
"And I say yes because someone needs a sense of adventure."Concluded Scootaloo."Besides what could possibly go wrong?"

All three girls entered the apartment, promptly ignoring distant thunder strike that somehow occurred on a bright sunny day after Scootaloo's last words and the ethereal Jonh De Lancie's laughter that accompanied that thunder.


Inside of Sunset apartment was ... somehow oppressive. Ignoring all the dust that covered surfaces like no one lived here in a couple of months, the apartment was ... darker, even with Sun entering through the window and it was like girls were ... observed and judged by ... something...

"Well, it's not something that I was expecting..." Scootaloo said after surveying the room. After all, those are CMC and their danger sense is beaten dead like it was a victim of Princess Twilight Sparkle's dancing performance for eight hours straight "... we should probably start with dusting everything."

Girls nodded and made steps to go to the kitchen for some sort of cleaning rag ... that is before the light started flickering.

"Oh great, and we need to change the lightbulb..."Applebloom said before she was interrupted by the sound of distant radio that started playing a song distorted by crackling.

🎶"TwInKlE tWiNkLe LiTtLe StAr..."🎶

Before Sweetie Belle could comment about Sunset's creepy taste in music, a TV turned on, and in the snowy image there seemed to be a shape of a girl ... and then suddenly the image changed into a screaming face without eyes and the TV let out a terrifying screech.

CMC'S Danger sense might have been dead, but in this situation it choose to resurrect itself and run away together with screaming and pale girls. Meanwhile, all appliances that were animated with magic in the house exchanged congratulations about small but successful revenge on Sunset's behalf. No one heard those congratulations besides devices in the apartment, and they tell no tales ...


At the same time Scootaloo, Aplebloom, and Sweetie Belle ran out of the building with impressive speed ... and collided with the building landlord.

"Ohh you should be more careful with running." Said Landlord getting up from the pavement, not noticing how pale the girls were.

"Ahh, you must be friends of Sunset Shimmer, shame that she's no longer here with us..." Hearing those words girls that were in process of dusting themselves after getting up, went stiff.

"Such a nice girl, shame what happened to her but it was predictable after she lost her job, well at least now she's with her parents in a better place or haunting some friend's home in Sheffield in her spare time ... are you alright girls?"

At this point CMC's pupils shrank to pinpricks, eyes were leaking tears and they were shaking like someone told them they murdered someone ...

"WE'RE SORRY SUNSET, WE'LL HELP YOU REST IN PEACE!"

Girls ran at full speed down the street towards local church, almost trampling the confused landlord.

"... was it something I said?" A landlord named Double Speak asked no one in particular, it wasn't the first time in his life when someone did something weird after he talked to them ...



Exorcising Mistake


"Aaaaand...done." Twilight wiped her brow into her sleeve, after putting a panel on the last connected cables in the new magnum opus of their group.

A group consisting of Twilight, Sunset, Martin ... and Cornelia, who was sitting in the corner on one of the beanbags with some fashion magazine and petting A.S.S.(Adorable Sludge Slurper, also known as Slimey the Slime. Twilight still didn't get what was wrong with her chosen acronym, all others just called him/her/it Slimey, or in case of Lilian her progeny) was admiring their creation.

Someone probably asks what Cornelia was doing here since her relation with Twilight was that of vengeful nemesis , fortunately since Elizabeth episode it evolved to "Frenemies". As for what Cornelia was doing in the lab... well she didn't have anything better to do, and she wanted to contribute to magical research, mostly to prove she's not stupid (and that she belongs in this family, but that is something she will take to an early grave before saying it outloud ... and through possible reincarnation, since Sunset proved those existed. Hay Lin's father since learning about that tidbit felt validated and kept laughing at catholic priests and screaming "WHO IS RIGHT NOW, YOU Xīpán (Suckers)!".). Unfortunately, after one lecture from Sunset which was understandable for Twilight and Martin and caused bleeding from the ears for Cornelia, she self-designated herself as a group "jock, who sometimes says something insightful".


This machine called Dimensional Anchor was a true wonder of magitek applied, it was hulking two and a half meter high mechanical block with a singular keyboard and screen, topped with the most important part: a unique phase crystal lenses connected to a power source creating an emitter. This crystal was found by Princess Twilight in crystal mines (It was supposed to be used as a makeshift dagger to stab "fake-cadence" but she sorta forgot about it when she found a real one, and it was lying in a box since changeling invasion. Waste of a good stabbing occasion if someone asked Sunset.) was so pure that it could be considered one in a million rarity, and then it was bathed in dimensional energies (via throwing it a couple of thousand times via dimensional tear in a game of hot potato, and later through a mirror portal about fifteen hundred times for good measure), then cut into four lenses (It took Martin six days and about fifteen liters of coffee to do it, he was a little twitchy for about a week after and kicked Uriah between legs when he was teasing him), which were then bathed and cleaned in water and later dusted in the sand, one lens on Earth, Equestria, Meridian and last lense Princess Twilight threw into mirror pool attached to a fishing rod for about a week (That was pricy procedure, it emptied local KFC and McDonalds stock). This machine had a dual purpose, the first one was to create a city-wide zone in which using any form of dimensional transportation or teleportation will cause unregistered traveler's insides to become outsides. The second purpose was to create stable portals without the need for mana or any heart, portals that could lead to worlds that were normally hard to access and travel would be one way only, worlds that you would normally need to search for but with attached terminal and CPU, machine would search for worlds similar to inserted description. And that second function not for the first time was the subject of discussion in last weeks...


"So as we many times discussed..." Twilight started."I still stand by my point that we need more tech so I vote we go into the Starcraft universe and borrow some of the protoss stuff."
"My Sparkle in the night, my queen of dusk and dawn, as much as I agree with you about better toys for us to play with, I think your idea is too dangerous. I still think my idea of going to Angel Groove and scavenging old ranger tech is safer, and it has added benefit of collectibles that will make your brother green with envy, I mean what chances he has to top off the original green ranger morpher?"
Twilight was conflicted, on one hand, her handsome and smart knight-boyfriend was right, and pulling one over her BBBFF was a very tempting option, on the other hand she was a woman of science so she couldn't be seen agreeing so easily with someone else...
At the same time, Sunset and Cornelia were gagging since those two lovebirds were once more staring into each other eyes, giggling, blushing, and generating heart particles, which should not be possible outside of the Equestria harmonic field as far as Sunset knew.
"Get a room you cuddlebugs, and when you are at it maybe you will finally agree with my idea..."Sunset started.
"Sunny don't get me wrong but even I think your idea needs some rethinking, Lilian thinks your idea needs rethinking and she's the most supportive of it." Cornelia said from behind her magazine, Slimey was contently gurgling next to her.
Twilight and Martin nodded without breaking their eye contact, it was creepy how they were not blinking ... sometimes for hours.
"And what is wrong with my idea of stealing one of the argent energy axes from Doom Hell Marauders? Those are awesome." Sunset looked at Cornelia with a raised eyebrow, it would be a more successful gesture if Cornelia was paying attention.
"Maybe because it's hells artifacts belonging to a demonized soldier that can go toe to toe with Doomguy for about fifteen seconds?" Twilight asked.
"And it may get ... possessive if you catch my meaning..."Martin added. Sunset shrugged.
"It's not like we are not portal away from pony princess of friendship that can blast it with a rainbow if it gets uppity for a weapon..."
Before the argument could once again evolve into a shouting match and later into a magical battle in which Cornelia risked losing eyebrows ... again, she decided to add her option.
"If you want an awesome tech option, maybe steal Ishimura?"
A trio of geeks stopped their brewing argument.
"Ishimura? As in USG Ishimura?" Asked Sunset.
"Yup"
"A big ship infested with cosmic horror zombies?"Asked Martin.
"A big ship infested with stress relief options you mean."
"A big ship that would be costly to maintain?" Asked Twilight.
"A big planet cracking ship that can work for its upkeep via mining, gives you all more resources for SCIENCE! , full of nice advanced processing toys that double as weapons, its own hydroponics, genetic laboratory, cloning facility, anti-asteroid batteries that could give our league of villains bad day when we are not throwing kinetic impacts on their latest base, and it has its own singularity core that gives an option for hyperspace travel..."
Cornelia stopped talking when she saw that the rest of the group (including Slimey) looked at her like she was possessed.
"What? I liked those games as much as Lilian likes "Doom" and they had big lore in all those logs scattered on the ship..."
"Well, this is actually another great idea, we all agree?" Sunset asked Martin and Twilight. They nodded and Sunset took out a punch card and made another hole. "Two more ideas and you get one free magitek invention."
Cornelia smiled, already imagining herself inside a flying limousine that can transform into the battle mech, it's not a big idea but it is a stylish and useful idea.
"Ok, so we need to get it upstairs and turn it on..." Twilight said but before the group could try and levitate it, they had a realization: The machine was covered in anti-magic plating and anti-magic paint to make the machine hard to destroy or move via magical means. The entire group looked at the Dimensional anchor, then at all the stairs leading from the basement.
"D'OOOOOH!" Entire group shouted.


It took two days and seven visits to Ponyville spa via Sunset's tear (to correct damaged from exertion spines) but the machine was finally next to the basement door.
"Okey now we can finally get Cornelia earth golem to move machine into the house..."Twilight said as Sunset was opening doors ... and then the entire group was doused in water.

Outside the basement were Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scotaloo dressed in kimonos. Scotaloo had an empty bucket that had the words "Holy water" scratched on the side, Sweetie Belle was swinging a "Holy Symbol" (a baseball bat that was covered in glued symbols of different gods and religions, if one would look closely a symbol of eight arrows in a radial pattern made from crystal looked like it was laughing, while many different symbols of sun associated gods were looking like they're were both terrified and appalled by what happened) from side to side in a ritualistic manner, and Applebloom was reading loudly from the book "Ten easy exorcisms when some idjit summons something above priest pay-grade" by Bobby Singer. She was reading it in so broken Latin that it would make J.K Rowling cringe, the accent was not helping. Finally, the girls ended their performance, and they were thinking why their exorcism did not work, meanwhile, science group was more focused on the Dimensional Anchor ... on the smoking dimensional anchor that had short-circuited from water, destroying lenses without the option to repair, it would be rather hard to turn exploded dust into functioning lenses. Very unique lenses that can't be replaced... Group was slowly becoming red, while all the water started evaporating ...


Citizens of Heatherfield were introduced to the newest oddity on a very long list: a group of pastel girls in kimonos was running down the street shouting "WE'RE SORRY!", while a group of teenagers was pursuing them.
One girl was throwing firebolts and lightning bolts, the other was casting energy bolts and bottles of some kind of acid, a third was unleashing wolves made from timber, and there was also a boy that was sending ice bolts by swinging a very realistic copy of Frostmourne blade. Entire group shouted:
"BRAINS FOR SCIENCE GOD! BODIES FOR THE VIVISECTION THRONE!"
It was one of those days ...



The Icy Lily


It was a cold and dark winter in Antarctica, after all it was the middle of July. There was no one around the south pole except for penguins ... and Lilian. Keeper of Heart of Gaea was here to solve a little issue: It was nice to have a voice in your head that teaches you about magical things ... but Gaea was best described as bipolar. One moment the voice was motherly, next it was raving about cleansing all stupid destroying climate monkeys. And since Lilian didn't want to go genocidal before sweet sixteen she came up with a solution that will let her not go mad too fast ... and the fact that it was based on a movie that was pissing off Cornelia was a cherry on top. Lilian snapped her fingers to change outfit for something more appropriate...

🎶"The snow glows white on the mountain..."🎶 And she started a performance that will later be repeated on the North Pole.


There was planet-wide panic about the sudden ice age that covered the entire planet, biggest snow cover was registered in Cairo (7 meters high) and lasted for over two weeks. When scientists found the reason for the sudden case of "planetary cold shoulder" they were flummoxed. It's not every day that you find two exact replicas of Elsa's castle ... each was bigger than Mount Everest. One replica was exactly on the south pole and the other on the north pole. Naturally, some countries tried to sue Disney for damage caused by "agresive marketing practice" , those countries lost and now Disney owned a nice chunk of Asia. Lilian wasn't paying attention to that instead focusing on experimentation. She was saddened that she can't do SCIENCE! with Twilight anymore since she's passively warping the probability of success. Twilight was trying to cheer her saying that they can still do Science! but in Lilian's mind, it was not the same...Hpw can she call herself a Twilight SCIENCE! partner if she can't break laws of nature ... naturally ...


Meanwhile, at the White House, President D.I.Scord was laughing his (at this point in time) symmetrical buttocks off, one of his promises was to revert global warming ... and he didn't need to do anything because it fixed itself with help of another reality warper, but that was not what caused him so much mirth. What was making him laugh was a satellite live image of Saudi Arabia where all those Oil Magnats were in the middle of a demonstration on how not to deal with snow and ice. It was more hilarious than when Blueblood opened one of the letters send to Pink Princess by Sunny girl, letters that were proof that you can in fact send dark curses on paper. They were a minor inconvenience for an alicorn or powerful unicorn mage, and Blueblood's agonizing stay at Canterlot hospital last week was proof that he was not in fact an alicorn or powerful ...
For that nice entertainment, President agreed with his clone making the paperwork that he needs to send a nice gift basket to little Gaea's keeper ... and add only a little poison joke to that. After all normal gift basket bought for American taxes was boring ... maybe he needs to add a Hydra egg? After all dear Fluttershy talks about how much children like lizards ... or was it puppies? Lizard-pupies? Meh one of those...


Omakes from the chapter's comment section on Monday Dec 26b

A Shining Cunning


In the distant north, in the middle of the Crystal Empire capital ... which was named Crystal Empire, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza (Cadence for friends, "Princess of Food" for serious enemies, "That Whorse that got crown for nothing" for enemies that are not worthy of mention (Pink menace was already taken so Canterlot nobility tried to be creative with insults, emphasis on 'tried'.)) was facing an enemy so dangerous that no Princess except Twilight Sparkle could best it (And wasn't she smug about that...), an enemy so numerous that it seemed to be multiplying before her eyes. She was so close to the point of breaking, that she thought semi-seriously that maybe she could ask Chrysalis to replace her, that would teach that sucker about the dangers of impersonations...
"My love, you've got mail." Shining Armor said trotting inside the office.
"Thank Harmony and Discord for good measure!" Cadance shouted in her thoughts for that well-timed reprieve from paperwork.

Turns out that Crystal Empire not having a shred of nobility inside the entire terrain (One good thing that Sombra did in his dark reign) was not as good as it was supposed to be. There was an upside that she had no issue with a bunch of useless fops making managing harder, but as it turns out nobles are good for something: throwing evil paperwork at them so someone else might suffer instead of her (Who knew that time displaced empire that had until recently dark dictatorship full of slavery and mind domination is not good with producing any kind of bureaucrats?).

She turned to her savior from the evils of paperwork. "Who is it from?"
"Sunset sent another letter, this one was also full of ... additions..." Shining Armor said wincing slightly.
"Something curious among those?" Cadence asked tilting her head.
"Two overpowered medical stomach purges, potato peeler spell turned into slow skin peeler, and ongoing enchantment that turns victim sweat into vinegar-lemon juice mix, and dandruff into salt."Shining listed." If I didn't know any better I would suspect that someone burned a book in Twilight's presence."He added as an afterthought.
"Oh Shining, Twilight is such a sweet sister-in-law, surely you are exaggerating. I know she has her ... episodes ..." Cadance chatted.


"Sugarcube, ah'm a gonna tell ya one more time. Ya have addiction and that is like saying that Pinkie likes sugar ..." Applejack said looking at Twilight.
"No, I have not! They are just sooooo... juicyyyy..." Twilight started drooling looking at Sweet Apple Acres pigs, while she was hanging from barn rafters using her tail. Pigs, whose sentience depended on who you were asking were very creeped out. Especially when Princess of Friendship started hissing and moaning about bacon, alicorn's head should not spin like that...


"...but she would not harm someone intentionally ... first." Cadance finished scanning letters for hidden surprises.
"I am more surprised that Blueblood could not dispel such basic spells..."
"Oh, those activated after dispelling." Shining interrupted.
Cadence blinked. "And what was before dispelling?"
There was a silence and then..." Let's just say that Blueblood wisened up ... a little... and first gave that letter to Former Chancellor Neightsay...and EEA could spare money by giving him a breezie-sized coffin for his remains. Turns out the fool just casted dispel without scanning first ... and fell victim to veeeery overpowered spell that targeted ... stallion things ... and before the royal guard could end the investigation Blueblood entered and just opened the letter ... and now he's in hospital in severe agony..."
"So what spell shortened Neightsay's career?"
"A nutcracker..." Shining said trying not to wince.
Cadence blinked. "That's strange, this is one cantrip that Sunset was howling about not being able to cast, even before ... Mirror...But it was funny when she started stealing hammers from the armory to "make her version". "
Shining also blinked ... " Huh, so it seems someone else wanted to do in Bluey...well the only pony in the country that is not suspect is Princess Celestia..."


Day earlier...


Spike was scratching runes onto the letter that he's supposed to transfer to Canterlot from Sunset Shimmer, and then after finishing, loaded them with energy from crystal battery ... all of it and then three more batteries (It's worth mentioning that those were Twilight Sparkle grade batteries). He didn't used his education earlier since Blueblood calling him "filthy lizard" was beneath his attention, besides he stopped doing that when Twilight inverted his digestive tract for a month. But now he had means, an alibi, and motivation. Blueblood will finally pay for making Rarity cry.


... investigation was relegated to "we'll get to that"." Shining ended as Cadance opened the letter to read out loud.

Dear Cad Featherduster

This is another of the letters that our joint therapist advised us to write for emotions to bleed out ... without me wanting to make you bleed on instinct ... so not much happened since the last one. Twilight (Local one) and her boyfriend had a family dinner, from what I heard her local brother needed to be reanimated because when they kissed he got seizures... dunno why, I might have a human body but that is still a mystery to me, but he has those very often, the doctor said it's anger issues but as far as I can tell it's impossible unless something is reaaaally pissing him off and he hides that (I know right? Simply impossible)
Oh and you can stop sending me your photos for the dartboard, I now have a better target
A rather bald target...

Sincerely
Fuck you

P.S. This might sound weird but Princess Twilight ... might have an issue. There was a weird rumor that she and Sonata Dusk (One of the sirens ... the not-punchable one) were stealing deluxe meat tacos during Taco Tuesday, and it is not a singular case with such rumors.

"Didn't you say that 'fuck' is the human version of 'buck'?" Asked Shiny.
"Mhmm"
"Then I must say that this letter is much more polite than previous ones."
"I know, right?" Cadence smiled. "Without threats of painful death, she wrote 'sincerely' and even she almost wrote my name. Therapy is really helping her."Cadance levitated parchment and quill. "Oh and honey? Have you seen that pegasus guard? Flash Sentry I believe?" Cadence didn't miss the way her husband twitched.
"Well, he's out on a mission, doing a good job for the empire."Shiny said."Even if I want him to fail..." He muttered under the nose. He will do everything so his sister doesn't end with some unworthy stallion, and even if she seems to be married to her work and friends, it's better to be cautious. Hence why, when he learned that Twilly was going gaga over some human with the same name as one of the palace guards, he could not risk it, and sent him on a suicidal mission. There was just one issue:

FLASH! SENTRY! WAS! NOT! BUCKING! DYING!

He sent him into the nest of an adult dragon with nothing but three steaks, and the dragon dies.

He sent him to Ursa Major's cave dressed as a chicken, and now Crystal Empire has a very big and tame guardian dog.

He sent him dressed as a mare with a convincing illusion into a place where there was a sighting of a caribou scouting party, and now most of them are extinct and what was left became an amazonian society where females are worshipped in fear to the point where changing male into a female is seen as greatest reward.

And what's worst those successes were so public that Flash is now named by the public as "A Hero of The Imperium" and is now second in popularity contest right under Spike "The Brave and Glorious" while Shining is somewhere after fifth place.
If he gets back from the next one, then he will probably dispose of That Filthy Featherduster personally...

"And what is his latest mission honey?" Cadance asked with a raised eyebrow.
"A scouting diplomat." Shining said without missing a beat and with a smile that was only a little manic...


Flash Sentry, Hero of The Imperium was ashamed of himself. It started when he got a dragon mission, he wanted to run the entire time like the coward he is and counted on that when he gave the dragon those steaks as a gift ... and then the dragon started choking and in process impaled himself on a stalagmite.
He tried to tell the truth but no one listened to him when they named him a hero ... he didn't deserve to be in the same bracket as Spike or Twilight Sparkle. He just didn't know why his cowardice was so rewarded. And now he had another task: scout the changeling outpost and identify the commander. The only thing he would complain about is the fact that once again someone messed up his equipment and the only thing he had was a toothpick. And so he was jumping from rock to rock in hiding ... and then he slipped, fell down, hit his head on something pony-shaped, and lost consciousness. When he woke up he was covered in blood and he lied next to a changeling corpse that had a toothpick inside his eye.
"OH QUEEN DAMMIT IT! IT"S THE HERO OF IMPERIUM! AND HE'S ALREADY GOT OUR LEADER! WE SURRENDER! PLEASE DON'T BRAINWASH US LIKE CARIBOUS!" Someling shouted from the doorway.

Flash Sentry could only whimper and curse his fate...



The Hacking Armor


It was around noon. The silence of the computer room was broken first by a falling vent cover and then by failing Shining Armor in a burglar suit bought on Allegro. He quickly got up since he had an important mission. And that mission included hacking into the computer in his sister's lab to prove TFW is up to no good and is therefore unworthy of his sister. There is no one who can understand the importance of his self-imposed task...


Beyond Mirror Portal, inside the old chamber where Sombra has hidden Crystal Heart Shining Armor sneezed, and thanks to that overextended and instead of pushing Flash Sentry through the window, he lost his balance and fell downstairs. His last thought in a concussed brain when he finally reached the bottom hours later was that game master Sombra truly liked stairs in his dungeons, all 3 788 252 of them that he was able to count...


Shining Armor suddenly felt for a moment like he just interrupted some well-deserved brotherly protection for someone else, but since no one was around, he considered it the effects of his last meal and so promptly ignored the feeling while sitting at the terminal.
Since he was one of the best guys at the IT course in Crystal Prep he was fairly sure that this is going to be easy, so he used one of the most basic hacking tricks:

[Enter Password]
12345
[Access Denied]

... okay, time for second for a second most basic trick:

[Enter Password]
54321
[Access Denied]

And now Shining was stumped, those two usually work...

[Enter Password]
BBBFF
[Access Denied]

Okay, that hurt on many emotional levels but at least there were no three mistakes = terminal block so he had time, how hard it can be?


Twilight
[Access Denied]

twilight
[Access Denied]

Sparkle
[Access Denied]

sparkle
[Access Denied]

Twilight Sparkle
[Access Denied]

Sparkle Twilight
[Access Denied]

thgiliwT
[Access Denied]

SCIENCE!
[Access Denied]

Fuck you!
[Access Denied]

Please?
[Access Denied]

Princess Celestia is the best princess
[Access Denied]


Shining Armor didn't even knew where this last password idea came from, it's been six hours, and still nothing. He started praying for a sign, for any clue. And then sun rays from behind the cloud outside caught his attention and far in the distance lightning struck... he ignored that this cloud looked like a hand flipping him a bird. He sat straight in the chair as everything just clicked. His bloodshot eyes traced all necessary buttons, his fingers danced on them much better than his sister or mother ever could. He finally achieved enlightenment, from the depths of his vast brotherly wisdom he found the key to the doors of eternity, doors that were hiding all that is known about known existence, doors leading to Akashic Records which included forbidden secrets of Pinkie Pie's vast power ... whoever Pinkie Pie is...

[Enter Password]
Password
[Access Denied]

"LIKE HELL IT IS!" Shining Armor shouted at the computer. It did not answer but instead someone else did...

"SHINING ARMOR! IF YOU ARE INSIDE MY COMPUTER ROOM I WILL DO UNSPEAKABLE THINGS TO THAT THING THAT CADANCE WANTS SO MUCH, AND THAT IS AFTER VIVISECTION!" The voice of his very pissed sister sounded in distance.

Shining Armor visibly paled, and that was impressive considering his skin tone.His eyes shrank to pinpricks. There are not many fates worse than death and angering his sister was number two on that list since she ignores such petty things like ethics or Geneva Convention. What's worse if she does something to his little shiny, then he will have to contend with number one on that list: Cadance that was denied a happy time in the bedroom.
Shining Armor quickly ran to his entrance point and then he realized that he forgot about dropping an escape line from the venr entrance.

Now, he had only two choices:
1. Take his punishment like a man before Twily forcibly takes his male membership card...

2. Jump through the window from the third floor straight onto the newest addition in the garden that his mother ordered from Australia to "add thrill to the gardening" : Dendrocnide Moroides, also known as Gympie-Gympie plant.

Well, the choice was simple ...


Twilight returned with her family from the hospital, her idiot brother tried wall climbing and he fell onto the Gympie plant, or at least that was what he told both to doctors and to parents.
As it turns out that hellish plant is resistant to magic so Shiny needs to spend at least a month in ICU to heal normally.
Twilight sat at her desk and flipped the hidden switch on the keyboard.
That was the newest addition to all computers that she was using, this switch changes the keyboard from QWERTY to Old Equestrian runes, granting an additional layer of security.

[Enter Password]
Sparkling Martini
[Access Granted]

Twilight giggled inputting this password. Cadence was right, that is the most perfect name for her relationship with Martin...



The Battle for Sunset - alternative events


Nerissa was helping with preparations of the army to storm Kandrakar. Her original plan only included going herself with the girls ... but it all went to hell when she wanted to warn a certain person...


An hour earlier...


"THEY DID WHAT!!!!!" Susan Vandom shouted , her voice echoed like she was speaking with multiple voices and tongues , she was also oozing enough Killing Intent that it caused most of humanity on planet earth to collapse while foaming from mouths.
The next thing that Nerissa knew was that Susan took her necklace with Elyon inside, tapped it with duct tape to the butcher knife, then did the same with the aforementioned knife and frying pan, all in two seconds flat, and then she cut a hole in the fabric of reality that leads to the Equestria, at that point C.H.Y.N.K were too scared/stunned to protest being shoved into a tear.


Since then Susan was going around gathering an army and allies at knifepoint, and they started assembling an armada.

Turns out if you have SCIENCE! crazy Princess of Friendship, SCIENCE! crazy human counterpart of the said princess, two pink eldritch beings that are human/pony shaped, one pre-teen that is also SCIENCE crazy in addition to being Keeper of Gaea, a Spirit of Chaos, a bunch of godlike or demi-godlike beings, and other helpful personas it is very easy to equip magical zeppelins with railguns and other weapons with enough firepower to seriously mess up not only your target but the solar system the target is in. There is also the fact that under Princess's command, those zeppelins had standing army.(Turns out that the royal guard is not in fact an army but an organization to throw into useless noble fops to stop them from damaging true armies with their noble bullshit.)

Celestia has Sun Army, which is in short magical artillery comprised of archmages, and infantry that serves to build a mobile fortress around their mages.

Luna has Night Guard ... which is a magical Night Bomber Regiment that softens targets with many explosions, lightning, and sonic attacks, and then their Princess comes to personally deliver a beating.

Cadence... she has fracking pony ninjas, and not the loud ones that cause explosions but true assassins... and they even have a motto: Our Promised Death is as Sudden as love at first sight.
Which is cool in Nerissa's humble opinion.

All in all, Nerissa wants to kick herself for not thinking about asking someone for reinforcements.

"FASTER WITH LOADING THAT EQUIPMENT! I WANT TO GIVE THAT %@Y*@$% THAT KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTER EARFUL OF KITCHEN KNIFE!" Susan was cutting into the air a big portal that will transport all this army to Kandrakar, and it seems she was getting impatient.
"YES PRINCESS SUSAN!" Shouted the closest pony soldiers, and there was a visible quickening of their efforts.
"Since when being a scary woman gives you a princess title?" Nerissa was musing."Hmmm, probably a cultural thing..."

She then used quintessence to animate a crate with resources to load it, she was not going to get herself stabbed as an example...


In the dimension of Kandrakar, not even fifteen minutes later opened a big tear, and through it appeared ten flying battleships.
They were all similar in design and basic equipment, but they all had different roles and additions.

First, there was "Jolly Roger" with admirals Pinkie and Pinkie at the helm. This ship had a role of distraction, using its... pinkishness to draw enemy fire and then promptly ignore it together with all laws of aerodynamics. It was also providing with help of Octavia and Vinil Scratch a battle theme since according to Pinkie's all epic parties need a musical theme.

Accompanying "Jolly Roger" was "20% cooler" under command of Rainbow Dashes. ship with modified engines, that had a role of providing similar distractions but through hit-and-run tactics and disrupting the weather.

Next was "Mother's Fury" under the undisputed rule of Susan Vandom. This ship had a simple task: Deliver Susan, other parents (Who had guns, making them quite dangerous), and both groups of guardians in a support role so she can "Stab that &%#@^# reaaaaly hard and a looooooot of times!"

In the third row, there were carriers "Nightfall" and "Lovely Delivery" with Princesses Luna and Cadance in the captain's seats. "Nightfall" was providing thestrals as bombers and "Lovely delivery" was giving other ships primary barrier courtesy of Shining Armor, in addition to delivering infantry (Crystals ponies were really stab happy, it was like they had unresolved issues or something...).
Princess Luna was dressed in silvery armor and she was levitating a Scythe with a blade shaped like the crescent moon.
Shining Armor had his royal guard armor, while Cadence had suit made from leather and crystals giving her an "assassin dominatrix" look, she was holding in her wings a pair of shortswords that could be combined into a small shield shaped like a crystal heart.

Behind the carriers, there were another two ships: "Sol Invictus" under Princess Celestia's banner, and "Scientifically-Diplomatic Victory" steered by Princess Twilight Sparkle and Vice-Captains Twilight Sparkle and Martin Tubbs.
"Sol Invictus" was serving as the main artillery ... using Princess Celestia as the main cannon. She was standing on the main deck without any regalia, wielding only her flail with the extendable chain "Sunfury", ship crew had only one mission: Keep the ship and the princess in a manageable temperature range and not on fire via constant magical cooling.
The second ship had a role as a targeting system for all other ships in addition to being a radar and communication center.
Princess Twilight didn't have her own army or cool weapon so to not be the odd one among Princesses she crafted in ten minutes a Warhammer "Friendly Reminder" using first edition Starswirl The Bearded biography (Edition that had a hard cover made from a diamond ) and 5,436 pages, and her Friendship Journal as hammerhead. Both books were infused with so many protective enchantments that not even Discord and Celestia combined could scratch it (It was proven).

And in the back of the formation in support, there were "Radiant Elegance", "Chaotic Nature" and "Farmers Market", respectively under the leadership of Rarity's, Fluttershy's&Discord, and Applejacks.
"Radiant Elegance" was a secondary barrier that was using levitating crystals to block oncoming spells, steal their energy, and give it to other ships.
"Chaotic Nature" was a medical/prisoner ship that utilized Discord abilities to save wounded for Fluttershy's to patch and if they were enemies then to take them as prisoners under Angel Bunny's watch.
"Farmers Market" was a resupply ship and secondary artillery that used earth ponies' strength to shoot kinetic bullets instead of magical ones, simple as that.


All participants were prepared for immediate battle so what they saw caused Vinyl Scratch to literally scratch a vinyl, and all jaws to drop (Literally in Discord case).

Where there was supposed to be a mighty Kandrakar fortress at the mountain top ... there was no fortress ... or mountain for that matter...and the mountain next to this one ... and the next one ... and there was finally something on quickly disappearing third mountain. It was Sunset Shimmer in the full elemental form ... and she was inhaling mountain like Celestia inhales cakes...

All females present on ships seeing all that matter beind devoured and no visible weight gain had singular thought:
That Lucky Bitch!
On the Astral Plane, during the talk with spirits, Sunset Shimmer felt a little smug for some unknown reason.


In pocket dimension that served as stomach/prison members of kandrakar council were glaring at the Oracle.
"Your plan was simply stupid for a villain." Luba said. "I mean even idiot knows that trying to brainwash someone who has access to power of love or magic of friendship is fools errand."
"Shut up your pussy cat , you can't stomach my genius."Oracle shouted.
Members of Kandrakar council groaned at those words.Luba was twitching,
"What's up you prunes, cat's got your tongue?" The bald one was digging his grave futher.
Luba inhaled and exhaled. "I am now going to start kicking you in the family jewels , I don't know when I stop..."
Next three hours of Oracle life were more agonizing than his life to this point...

Comments ( 10 )

11512806
4) It all actually depends on where and who it is to what laws there is.

In Equestria, it is basically just like the cartoon with a few differences to history.

On Earth, at one point in time magic was more widespread like on Equestria and the two worlds had a somewhat relationship. That all changed when Equestria shut off access to their worlds by sealing itself off. At the time, the Heart of Earth was Megan from G1 and when she couldn’t return to Equestria she wished to see her friends again. It drained the magic from most of the world and created the Canterlot area/effect. There is still small amount of ambient magic as it is slowly returning, but nothing humans can really make use of too easily. As for the Canterlot area, it is more rich in magic though not too many people can actually make use of it as they don’t really know how. Regular humans don’t have a magic system either, but the counterparts in Canterlot is connected to Equestria through Megan’s wish and has a natural magic system in their bodies that can use magic if they knew how. A few people has learned how to such as Trixie’s dad who used it in his stage shows with people thinking it was just stage magic. Trixie is starting to waken her magic as she learns how to teleport, but relies on smoke bombs as a focus. When Megan was the heart, the time was right after Discord and before the Crystal Empire and Luna’s banishment. When Megan’s wish was made, the time relation was messed up due to shutting Equestria off from other worlds, so her wish reasserted a relation in time somewhat. When Starswirl detected a connection to another world in his time and space studies, he created the mirror portal which solidified and anchored the two worlds which put time back on track for a short while. The mirror was connected to the Elements of Harmony (in this history, Starswirl and the other pillars did not create them) so when they went inert it disrupted the anchor. It did open every thirty moons now as normal, and on those three days time was anchored again until it closed. It wasn’t until Sunset took her journal through that time was permanently anchored thanks to the permanent link between the worlds between the journals. As for Lillian, she is one of the only humans that do have natural magic as she is the Heart of Earth and she can pretty much do whatever she wants by bending reality to her will. Think of her as another Discord in a way I guess, though due to a trauma, she sealed away any abilities that can control or manipulate minds. All this will change though in the next story and the whole world will start having people waking up with magic.

On Kandrakar, most magic except for the inner circle of the council is sealed off when you use the portal directly connected to the world located in the council chambers. If you fold there though and have magic you will have access to it as long as a veil isn’t placed to block you from whatever your source of magic is. So if you rely on the ambient energy in your world and manage to travel to Kandrakar without using the gate you would be able to use your magic, but if you can’t recharge through your source it won’t do any good as you would quickly run out of magic. The Oracle pretty much controls Kandrakar which isn’t exactly how it was supposed to be. Kandrakar is in fact one of the only worlds with a Heart of Kandrakar that doesn’t walk around as the Heart was transformed into an auramere. The guardians was supposed to be like the Green Lanterns in a way, each sector being granted a crystal heart for the keeper and a battery for each of the elements. The keeper would refill the batteries when they transformed through them, but the batteries was incase they needed to transform in case the keeper wasn’t around or was hurt. The watcher is Luba’s job as she watches the aurameres and manages the energy flow which wouldn’t be necessary usually as if all the Hearts was passed out as intended the aurameres would be stable. Instead there is only the one Earth group which leaves too much power in the aurameres and needs someone to keep them from overloading. Luba does not know that there is supposed to be more hearts passed out though as everything told to her is a lie by the Oracle and his mother before him. As for Tibor, he is an advisor and bodyguard for the Oracle so he has a lot of power that can be cut off by the Oracle himself. The Oracle messed with the aurameres and the Heart Sunset has as well as those batteries. It makes it difficult for the spirits to communicate with the keeper when they are supposed to be in contact so the spirit can help guide which is all down for the Oracles selfish agenda. The Oracle chose Earth because there isn’t much natural magic there so he isn’t in danger of the spirits force manifesting like they did for Will when she made her wish. He chose younger and younger to try and manipulate the keeper into turning them all into their pure elemental forms so they would be easy to control. With each failure he made sure to have them killed off or forced to retire young until he met Cassidy and let them live longer as he wanted her. This was his downfall. Now with the new inner circle in place, they will work to create guardian groups in each sector and replace the messed up one Sunset has with a normal one. After this Sunset will lose a lot of her power as the Spirits of Harmony will also be leaving cutting access for a lot of Sunset’a magic off.

11516406
That actually sounds kind of cool and I looked at the link, thank you very much. I must pull a twilight on this and do more research! Mwahahaha :pinkiecrazy:

That's a possibility, I actually like that as the keeper could be the inspiration behind Zues and so on.

You have a good point there, I might do that and also give Sunset back her form and maybe try and come up with ideas for distinctive secondary forms for the others thanks to Twilight possibly hacking their Heart. I think I'll make Twilight's fire in that form blue, or maybe even purple.

Eyup, the Spirits was trying to be kind to most of them while attempting to be smart assy about it. :pinkiehappy:

Eyup, I'm going to be working on my Beetleborg story until the surgery day though when they come home there won't be any computer usage for me for about a week at least most likely so I won't be able to write or do much else other than read on my phone.

That is a great idea lol. I was going to have the room remodeled into an actual classroom, but maybe the should leave parts of it alone for a reminded.

Very strange, it was the only way Twilight and Cornelia would leave being close to Sunset with how worried they were. Atomizing a book though was more than enough moivation to get Twilight moving.

She's lucky it won't show much with her fur, but the witnesses are deciding to worry or laugh their but off. They really should really put something that that in place and reinstate the no magic policy of the delegates and visitors to Kandrakar.

I wanted to make it longer, but I also wanted to make sure Sunset was still in an iffy state of mind for the Oracle to pull his little trick. With real life time restraints coming up soon, I tried hard to get it done as I probably won't be on for at least a week to ten days after the surgery and they come home.

I will be working on the next part of the story soon, likely near the end of next month. I might seperate it into two different parts though, the first story the bridge between the two main parts as well as a sort of extended epilouge that is more or less going to be more slice of life/drama while the following part will be dealing with the new villain. And don't worry about a few mistakes, everybody makes them. :pinkiehappy:

11516778

Your welcome and Caphias is a really recurring character in wh40k crossovers, he even appears in Infinite Loops with a hilarious Equestrian name when loops take him to Ponyville,..but not as funny as what looping Leman Russ (Primarch of Space Wolves (Space marines who take viking motif very seriously)) is doing during his stays with "Little Mother":trollestia:

That actually gives potential to have SITCH have some sort of element trials like Mane Six in season four with the reward being an evolved second form instead of a key and later Rainbow Power/Super Sayian transformation (shame it was so underused:pinkiesad2:).

That's going to be a loooong week for you... well since Beetleborg from the information that you have given me in the comments seems to be a sentai/tech-based universe I might have some materials to kill time with phone reading / inspire tech stuff:scootangel::

Ponies and the gallows humor - a dark humor story (not finished)

Friendship is Eezo - MLP/Mass Effect cross , very heavy techwise worldbuilding and slice of life snippets through several forum threads

Commander Twilight Shepard - MLP/Mass Effect with both comedy and very heavy psychological theme

Till I Change your Mind - Pure Mass Effect and in my opinion comedy gold slice of life with some action

If wishes were ponies - HP/MLP a nice story with elements of magitek and uplift (I mentioned it in one of first comments)

Magical School days - Another MLP/HP , this one is killer comedy (Seriously I damaged myself laughing at all those antics , and it is still ongoing in part two)

Just a little warning: as far as I know time after surgery is one exception to "Laughter is the best cure" (And ain't that a heresy for which Pinkie might be disappointed in me) so maybe the funny options are not such good idea to look at during regeneration period.:raritywink:

So now time to wait for the next part and perfect the last omakes in meantime. Well there is also a bettle story to enter into and maybe it's time to think about my own story ... but that's a big maybe...:derpytongue2:

11516815
I might have to search that out. :pinkiehappy:

I know they had some kind of trials in the comics, though I'm not sure how they went, but instead of Twily hacking they might be a better idea and earn a couple new forms.

It is going to be a long week, though I'm not the one getting surgery. The person who is will be staying in here with me away from their dog because it jumps too much off of people. And I mean literally off of people and it will cause some damage if it jumps off him. I just can't do any writing or MLP related stuff on the computer because he will see it easy and might actually be sitting at the computer a lot. I'm not sure how his mobility is going to be. I just can't work on anything with either of the two people I live with around because it will cause a lot of trouble. I do plan to read the stories though, I really appreciate it. Thanks.

From reading your omakes, I think any story you write would be awesome! :pinkiehappy:

11516884

Well, there were trials in comics too, but I was talking about trials from the cartoon, the ones that granted "shimmering" items that later became keys to the harmony tree chest ... but comic trials are also an option for taking inspiration.:derpytongue2:

... and now I feel stupid:twilightsheepish: ... oh well advice about avoiding laughing after surgery might also be good for your friend .:raritywink:

11517413
Oh, I meant the trials for the guardians new power from Kandrakar. Though I don't really know much about them and I can't remember much about the pony trials either for Harmony, just that they supplied the keys that opened the chest that I think opened the chest that created Twilight's castle. That was a little...odd.

Most likely lol and don't feel stupid, I misread and misunderstand stuff all the time as does everyone else so no big. :pinkiehappy:

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GREAT FIC!🙏🥰 By the way I love this omake can't ask for a better one🤣🥰

It took me so long to finish this cause I kept laughing so hard I couldn't stop! Thank you Harmonic Priest for your omakes!

11519172
Well, it's nice that they brightened the day for you, at least for a while.:scootangel:
It means that they served their purpose:yay:... even if all those spelling mistakes that I missed make my eyes bleed a little:facehoof:.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE OMAKES HAD ME ON THE GROUND PLEASE TELL ME YOU MADE A SECOUND ONE OF THESE :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:!!!!!!!!

Login or register to comment