• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 20,904 Views, 1,848 Comments

The Time I was Reincarnated as a Dragon - The saiyan brony



What happens when a young adult goes out of his way to save two of Equestria's princesses disguised as humans from being hit by a car at the cost of his own life? He gets reincarnated in Equestria as a dragon!

Comments ( 19 )

The bell sequence was made so we would know where to look. Three gongs and two dings meant that we needed to look South-West. Turning my attention to the shy. My eyes scanned the clear sky for the dragon. Due to it being at night it was hard to see anything, even with the moon’s light. However, I noticed there was movement when some of the stars were blocked from view by a massive shadow.

To the shy? You mean sky? Aside from that, great chapter! Can’t wait for more.

Torch didn't want to leave his baby girl behind. That is so sweet.

*Gets whacked through multiple walls by Ember using the Bloodstone Scepter as a Baseball bat*

*Coughs up some blood* Totally worth it.

Heeeeres Torchy. :pinkiecrazy:

Ember possibly added to the Harem?

This was a good chapter written out. And I don’t mind it took a while to write out, I understand perfectly how it can be.

Each time she did so as if it didn’t embrace her to ask such things. “I wonder, do dragons have better stamina than zebras?” Or “Do you have a knot at your base?” I felt my heart racing and had to fly away just to get away, hearing her giggling and laughing on the ground.

embarrassed

Good questions... Did that guy every checked his equipment? Hope he has no spikes like a feline male, very painful for the female :twilightoops:

supper happy to see a new chapter.

love the cliffhanger to this chapter.

11638129
You could just think of it as the magic that transformed him being responsible. Need an explanation for something unexpected in a fantasy setting? Just use magic. You don't always have to explain this sort of thing. Plus the Godzilla bit could be because he could have also been a fan of Godzilla because he's like a bipedal Drakon and it seemed appropriate.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: this is starting to make me think if our little dragon friend here will have a 'harem' by the end of the story with a few 'buns' in the 'oven'.:trollestia:

11838707
Ember will probably join. Also love the story glad you’re adding more again.

11838828
thanks. this story is a hoot. can't wait for more of it.

It got so bad that in order to avoid her lewd question Glenda and I would have to fly up to a spot where Zaya couldn’t reach us. To make matters worse, her questions often lingered in both our heads making some situation, each time we looked at each other and blushed before looking away. Despite all this, however we never once thought ill of Zaya, deep down we knew she was just being playful. However, that doesn’t mean we were gonna let her get away with this for long, oh there will be payback just not now.

Cuuuute!

Soon the sound of massive wings flapping could be heard along with a faint guest of wind. As the figure drew closer the lights began to reach the owner of the sound, before it landed a small distance away from the gathering. The ground shook for a moment, and there I could see him.

Torch knows how to make an entrance! Or more accurately, hes so badass he doesn't need one.

Wondering if the guest is Ember or a gem canine?

...... WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM ALL CAUGHT UP!
Excellent work, im looking forward to the next chapter.

So i was cleaning and came up with a theory. Celly's boyfriend (who i don't remember the name of) either dies trying to protect celestia or winds up being the big bad behind the arena and trying to assassinate the princesses and all that. (Not the arena master, his boss he was sending creatures to)

Speaking of that schemer, this is the perfect opportunity to get rid of a rising power block, because of course a pony couldn't have done it, they weren't even there! And that lizard annoyance would be a tempting target to get rid of! Of course im fully expecting it to backfire on said schemer, making said block even stronger.

11842774
Rework this one for Hivers newest story as well.
Did you read the newest shenanigans of Hivers story?
Priceless :rainbowkiss:
Though my shorter comments are more liked than my long very detailed ones :duck:

Love this story, especially the latest chapter :pinkiehappy:
Looking forward for the romance and the questions that got stated to be answered :raritywink:
Hm... Dragon x Griffon = ?

11842783
I did recognize it from your similar comment in Hiver's, but it's appropriate here, too.:rainbowlaugh:
His newest chapter is next on my reading schedule for today.
Let's see... Dragon x Griffon = ?? Good question. The Fandom site has a few conflicting pages on such.

One page has that there are no hybrids/offspring, yet another part of their chart indicates that any offspring would greatly resemble just one parent, although that entry is focused on a DMFA category of races.
static.wikia.nocookie.net/dmfa/images/6/6c/Interbreeding.png
Another set of pages have extensive lists of variations--such as this one for numerous griffon types, which lists the Dracogriff.

Dracogriffs are hybrids of griffins and dragons. They tend to have a similar color pool to dragons, scales on their backsides, horns, spines, dragon-like tails, with feathers on the ends, wings that switch from feathers to skin halfway down, and draconic bird talons (meaning they look mostly like bird talons, but are shaped similarly to dragon claws).

Tough call to make on that outcome. Depends on what Saiyan Brony has in mind. It might be that Glenda and Johann simply are not genetically compatible--without some sort of major magimedical help. In my own story involving Ryuu's characters, there's "passionfruit".

I had missed this chapter. This is a good chapter, a promising start !... and I do wonder if Noir will make another heart swoon at his sight ! :pinkiecrazy:

11843661
Chrisi is more that crazy bitch you can't help yourself for

The Dragon Lord and his daughter Ember have arrived. Hope Noir is prepared for such an arrival.

Login or register to comment