• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,595 Views, 46 Comments

The Princess of Nature - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The girls meet a new alicorn who never see other ponies, can the girls help her feel welcome

  • ...
6
 46
 1,595

PreviousChapters
Epilogue: The Secret Lover

Later in the night, Tiger Lily is sleeping in her room, while Starlight is sleeping the guest room. It's slightly cold and peaceful night, night animals are prowling around, fireflies fly through the night, the moon is full, and the stars are bright as it can be. It's a good time to get a good night sleep to rest for new adventures to await them.

However, this night is different because Tiger Lily is about to have an unexpected visitor. The stranger looks kind of like a pony, but to her appearance is different. The pony like creature has blue transparent wings, and blue bug like eyes, and a horn. It's not fully easy to see the rest of it's appearance, but it's definitely not a pony. The pony like creature is holding a bouquet of tiger lilies in a white wrap and a bright pink ribbon on it with a note attached to it, and knows who to give it to.

The reason why the creature decides to come because it has fallen in love with Tiger Lily. It remembers the first time it met her, and that her tender, love, and care is what saved it. The kindness heart, beautiful appearance representing nature, and lovely voice, the creature has been in love with her ever since. Sadly it feels that it's love with her is not to be because it's so different and know the danger that will befall her that they can never be other. Instead, it decides to give her gives to express his love.

Using it's magic, the creature opens the window quietly so it won't wake Tiger Lily up. He flies into the room and slowly put the bouquet and the note in the room.

He smiles at Tiger Lily and says, "Goodnight, hope you like the tiger lily flowers I got you?"

He then leaves the room and closes the window. He is soon gone after that. Tiger Lily who is not aware of what is going on continue to have a pleasant sleep with wonderful dreams. She can't wait to have new adventures with her friend, and her cousin. She is just going to wait and see what happens next.

Author's Note:

The End

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 1 )

I hope it's not Thorax and that one doesn't change into that new form.

Login or register to comment