• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,584 Views, 46 Comments

The Princess of Nature - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The girls meet a new alicorn who never see other ponies, can the girls help her feel welcome

  • ...
6
 46
 1,584

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 6: A Fearful Nightmare

After a few days with the girls. Tiger Lily is really making herself feel at home. On the night before the gala, Tiger Lily is sleeping in the guest room and sleeping peacefully.

Until she is starting to stir, and move around so much, and starting to have tears coming down her face.

Tiger Lily is dreaming about the fire. She is outside of her yard forcefully to watch her house burn down with her parent still inside. So Tiger Lily starts to scream for her parents with tears coming out of her eyes, "Mommy!Daddy!Please don't leave me."

Just then some of the fire is getting close to her and she has no way to escape it so she starts to scream, "AHH!"

Now Tiger Lily hears a strange voice and it is very loud, "Stop!" After the scream the void of the fire just disappeared and ended up in a realm where it almost like she is in the night sky.

Tiger Lily opens her eyes to see what is going on, to her surprise she sees another unicorn with wings just like her, only taller. This alicorn is princess Luna, and she is here in Tiger Lily's dream.

Tiger Lily backs away a little. Until Princess Luna says, "Don't be afraid little one I won't hurt you."

"You must be Tiger Lily the alicorn Twilight Sparkle mentioned in her letter," Luna suspects to Tiger Lily.

"Yes," Tiger Lily answers still having a tear coming out.

Princess Luna comes closer to Tiger Lily and says, "What a shame that an alicorn as special as you, had to have a live without other ponies to bond with."

"Who… who are you?" Tiger Lily asks feeling stutter and wiping the tears from her face.

"My name is Princess Luna the princess of the night and protector of dreams." Luna introduces herself to Tiger Lily.

"Wow you… you are an alicorn… just like me," Tiger Lily says surprisingly.

"Yes and I'm here to help you with your problem," Luna replies a little more firm than before.

"Problem?" Tiger Lily replies questionably.

"Yes, you are afraid to be alone and still had to live with that awful past you had," Princess Luna explains.

"I guess so," Tiger Lily answers sadly.

"Not to worry these things take time and your new friends are here to help you, but as I said before time is the key to help you to live fully with our kind you just need to give it a chance," Princess Luna adds.

Tiger Lily then hangs head down, ears flop down, still feeling sad and says, "Okay, but... what if nopony else likes me?"

Princess Luna can see that this is going to take a lot more work for Tiger Lily to warm up and to be comfortable around other ponies. So she use her hoof to lift her head up by the chin, so she can look at her. Then she says, "Here a good advice I like to give you, don't worry about the pony you are on the outside and worry about the pony you are on the inside."

"What does it mean?" Tiger Lily asks confused.

Luna then take her hoof away from Tiger Lily and calmly says, "It means don't worry about the way you look worry about the things you do in your life."

"Oh okay I'll keep that in mind," Tiger Lily replies feeling a little better and decides to take Luna's advice.

"Okay now it time for you to wake up and remember your friends will be with you every step of the way," Luna says.

The she disappears from her dream and Tiger Lily is starting to wake up from her dream.

After that Tiger Lily wakes up from her dreams and with that she decides to take Princess Luna's advice and try harder to be herself and try to get along with other ponies. She also remember that she and her new friends are going to the gala tomorrow and hopes that she is ready to meet the other ponies in a big city like Canterlot.

Downstairs:

Fluttershy is busy feeding her animal friends, until she hears a knock on the door. When she opens the door she can see that it's Twilight Sparkle and Spike coming to see how she and Tiger Lily are doing. Another reason why is because Spike is holding a letter in his claws and figure it something they need to discuss with Fluttershy.

"Good morning Fluttershy," Twilight says.

"Morning Twilight," Fluttershy says happily.

"So how how are you doing, and where's Tiger Lily?" Twilight asks but with a goes concern about Tiger Lily.

"Well I'm doing fine, and Tiger Lily is still inside the guest room," Fluttershy answers curiously.

Is Tiger Lily doing okay," Spike asks worried.

"Well I don't know, is there something I should be concern about," Fluttershy asks concern about Tiger Lily.

"Princess Luna send us a letter this morning explaining that Tiger Lily had a terrible nightmare last night," Twilight explains worried about Tiger Lily's well being.

"Oh no," Fluttershy says in a sad shock.

"According to Princess Luna is was about her parents being taken away from her in that fire 3 years ago," Spike adds.

"Lucky Princess Luna is able to help her and gave some good advice, but she also said that it's going to be a challenge for Tiger Lily to get used to being around other ponies. Twilight continues with a sad look on face.

"Oh dear, it seems like it's going to be hard for her to be around other and sometime I think she still isn't used to us yet," Fluttershy replies feeling sad and worried for Tiger Lily.

"I know what you mean, which is why we need to help her feel more comfortable around us and then around others," Twilight informs happily.

"That's a good idea Twilight," Fluttershy replies with a smile.

Just then they hear hoof step coming from the stairs, and see Tiger Lily walking down stairs to see the others.

"Good morning girls. Morning Spike," Tiger Lily says feeling tired then she yawns and covers her mouth with her hoof.

"Morning Tiger Lily," Fluttershy replies.

"Did you sleep well?" Twilight asks. She can tell that Tiger Lily is sleepy so she can tell that she is still a little tired.

"Well… kind of," Tiger Lily answers feeling drowsy.

"Let me guess you had a bad dream," Spike says suspiciously.

"Yes how did you know that?" Tiger Lily asks curiously and yawning.

"Because, Princess Luna told us about your nightmare and can tell that you're still uncomfortable around other ponies. which is why we're going to help you," Twilight explains to Tiger Lily.

"Oh!" Tiger Lily answers with a tired look on her face.

"Don't worry Tiger Lily, we're all going to help you," Fluttershy replies reassuring her.

"Okay," Tiger Lily answers feeling tired from that awful dream.

After having breakfast and feeding the rest of the animals, the girls and Spike decides to go walk into town to see some of the other ponies she might want to get along with, since the past few days she is mostly at Fluttershy's cottage playing with the animals and not going to town to meet other ponies. So they decides to help her with that problem.

At the Market Place:

Fluttershy and Tiger Lily are her shopping for supplies, while Twilight and Spike are here simply to help Tiger Lily talk to others. But sadly no luck.

Just then Tiger Lily decides to leave the market place so she can be alone for a while since she really doesn't do good with crowds at all.

Author's Note:

Shyness takes time to gain confidence in

PreviousChapters Next