• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,595 Views, 46 Comments

The Princess of Nature - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The girls meet a new alicorn who never see other ponies, can the girls help her feel welcome

  • ...
6
 46
 1,595

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5: Tiger Lily's Dress Dilemma

When they got to the boutiques, Fluttershy, Tiger Lily and Discord are simply sitting down waiting for Rarity to finish with the other dresses. After that, Rarity asks for Tiger Lily to come with her to see what kind of dress she like and how she likes it, but there is only one problem that Tiger Lily has right now.

"What you never wore a dress before?!" Rarity screams with a big shock.

"Really Rarity, do you really need to shout? Discord asks completely annoyed by Rarity's scream.

"No my closes thing that are consider elegent is flowers, and some of my animal friend," Tiger Lily answers and explains very shyly that she is starting to ever her face with her mane.

"Why flowers?" Fluttershy asks.

Tiger Lily thinks it will be a good time to tell her new friends about the kind of stuff and activities she did back at her old home, "Well back home I always wear flower crowns, bracelets, necklaces, and even flowers in my hair."

"And what about animals, how you do that?" Discord asks curiously.

"Well my friends the deers and bears help me put the flowers on while some of the birds, rabbits and squirrels, posses on my head or on my tail," Tiger Lily explains feeling a little embarrassed.

Then Tiger Lily starts to remember about what she told the others. She remember that her animal friends helping her put flowers on her hair and some of the birds, rabbits, and squirrels will use themselves as accessories and some of the ferrets will use themselves as scarves.

Then her mind goes back to Fluttershy and the others and almost forgot the reason why she's here.

"Oh that sounds lovely," Fluttershy replies happily

"Yes but this isn't going to be easy for you is it?" Rarity replies sadly remembering that she doesn't wear dresses or wear anything that involves with fabric for that matter.

"I don't know. What do fabric feels like? If you don't mind me asking?" Tiger Lily asks feeling unsure about fabric materials.

"Well maybe I can let you wear some of my designs and you can feel it for yourself," Rarity replies and suggests Tiger Lily to give dress wearing a try.

"Really? Are you sure?" Tiger Lily asks nervously.

"Of course darling," Rarity happily answers.

"And in the meantime I'm going to come up with a design for you," Rarity says happily, going to her room to start making Tiger Lily a dress.

"Okay," Tiger Lily replies following Rarity to her sewing room.

Just then Rarity turns to Fluttershy and asks, "Fluttershy, can you please come with me? I'm going to need some help with Tiger Lily's new dress."

"Sure, I'll be happy to help," Fluttershy replies happily.

"Hey, what about me? What can I do," Discord asks feeling angry about being left out of the dress project.

"Oh sorry Discord. Hmm I guess you can help me choose a hairstyle for Tiger Lily, just don't make it too strange, chaotic, or bad fashion," Rarity replies after thinking about Discord's assistance.

That changes Discord's mood and now he has plenty of ideas for Tiger Lily's hair, but he also knows that Rarity is going to be the judge for Tiger Lily's new hairstyle.

Later in the afternoon:

Rarity and Fluttershy is putting the finishing touches on Tiger Lily's dress, while Discord is finding other ideas for her hair.

After a while of selecting different hairdos, Rarity decides that her mane and tail will be down yet curly and wavy.

After finishing the dress Tiger Lily has gone to the fitting room to try on her new dress, but she is feeling a little skeptic at first but she can tell that the dress is very beautiful. She then decides to try one the dress with Rarity's help of course.

At the same time Fluttershy and Discord are waiting for Tiger Lily to come out so they can she her new look. Of course, waiting is not one if Discord's strong point and waiting is feels like forever for him.

"How long do we have to wait," Discord asks being impatient.

"Now Discord, it's going to take some time For Tiger Lily to get used to it," Fluttershy says lecturing him.

"I know but this is taking forever. I get that being in a gown is new for her, but I don't like waiting very long," Disord replies feeling bored.

"But we only been waiting for like 10 minutes," Fluttershy reminds Discord.

"I know it's still forever," Discord grumbles his words.

"Oh Discord," Fluttershy replies then giggles a little.

"She's ready!" Rarity sings it out proudly.

When Discord and Fluttershy turns to the stage, the curtains opens to reveal Tiger Lily and her new dress and hair style.

Tiger Lily's dress is a simple sky blue dress, long sleeve with white laces at the end. Her mane is curly and yet wavy. She is wearing dark blue shoes, a blue morning glory shaped gem on a lace to make a choker. She is also wearing a hair pin that is suppose the resemble two doves on her head.

"Oh darling you look beautiful," Rarity screams with excite with sparkle in her eyes.

"Wow Tiger Lily, you look amazing," Fluttershy replies happily.

"Um… thank you," Tiger Lily says shyly.

"Oh don't be modest Lily," Discord replies, then he conjure up a camera and starts to take picture of her, "You are so pretty you can be an alicorn model if you like?"

"What is a model?" Tiger Lily asks confused.

"You really need to get out more," Discord replies at Tiger Lily's face.

"Discord!" Rarity and Fluttershy reply in an angry tone.

"Sorry," discord grumbles sadly and feeling guilty.

"Oh don't worry about him, you look gorgeous and you'll be able to catch eyes of many different ponies at the Grand Galloping Gala," Rarity says cheering Tiger Lily up.

The problem is that mentioning a lot of ponies with her isn't helping Tiger Lily feeling comfortable at all, in fact she decides to hide under Rarity's bed in fear and says in a sad yet scared tone, "I don't think I want to go anymore."

"Oh darling there is nothing to be scared of, besides you need to meet the princesses," Rarity replies reassuring her.

"But, what if nopony likes me?" Tiger Lily asks feeling worried and decides to come out of the bed.

"Don't worry Tiger Lily we're all are going to be at the gala with you, so you don't have anything to worry about," Fluttershy replies and then gives Tiger Lily a hug and make her feel a lot better.

"Besides I'm going to the gala and I'm bring my good friend the smooze," Discord says trying to give Tiger Lily more confidence.

"After what happen last time I think not," Rarity angrily protest.

"Who is the smooze?" Tiger Lily asks feeling puzzle by this smooze character.

"Well the smooze is a green living blob and he like to party," Discord explains to her with a smile on his face.

"And that creature took my jewels and cover the whole gala with himself." Rarity adds still upset for what happen.

"Either way, Tiger Lily gets to have more friends and will get to see new creature," Discord replies a little angry at Rarity for reminding him about the last gala fiasco.

"Thanks guys," Tiger Lily replies happily.

"You're welcome, now I must get going the gala is a few days away," Rarity says.

With that Tiger Lily takes off the dress, and gives it to Rarity to keep safe until the Gala. Then Fluttershy decides to take Tiger Lily and Discord back to her cottage to feed her animals for dinner tonight. Fluttershy is hopping that Tiger Lily will feel better in time for the Gala or her shyness will make sure she won't want to go to the gala at all.

Author's Note:

When those who lives among nature, there's many ways that nature can be seen.

PreviousChapters Next