• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,595 Views, 46 Comments

The Princess of Nature - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The girls meet a new alicorn who never see other ponies, can the girls help her feel welcome

  • ...
6
 46
 1,595

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: Lily Tracker

Back at Downtown Joe's Doughnut shop, Rainbow Dash and Daring Do see Twilight and the others. Sadly Rainbow has to tell them they she can't find a trace of them. But luckily, she brings back Daring Do with her so she can help them. Of course, Daring has to tell them that Tiger Lily is in big trouble.

After telling them about the tiara, Twilight and the others horribly screams, "They did what?"

"It's true, they took the tiara from Daring Do too," Rainbow worriedly says.

"This is not good," Rarity adds looking concern

"I know with the tiara and Tiger Lily, Ahuizotl will get the staff in no time," Rainbow says looking freaked out.

Twilight turns to Daring Do and asks, "Daring Do, do you have any idea where Caballeron and his hench ponies could have gone or know where Ahuizotl is?"

"I do. According to some of the books I've read, the Kingdom Florandelle is near the Smoky Mountains," Daring do answers while holding up a map.

Just then Rainbow Dash flies up in the air as she says with determination, "Alright, we know our destination so let's get our friend back!"

With that, Rainbow starts to fly at top speed. She knows that Tiger Lily is in trouble and they really need to get her back.

Just then, Twilight says, "Hold on!"

Thens he uses her magic to hold Rainbow Dash in place and brings her back to them.

Rainbow Dash struggles as she says, "What now?! Our friend's life is at stake!"

"I know, but if we're going to be able to get her back, we all can't go. Not all at once," Daring Do replies, looking serious.

Rainbow Dash knows that Daring Do makes a good point. She knows that they can't bee seen by Ahuizotl, but at the same time she knows that they need to come up with a good plan.

Rainbow Dash sighs with defeat and asks, "So what do we do?"

The girls, Spike, and Daring Do are trying to think of a way to get their friend back from Daring Do's arch enemy. But they also need to plan this right and hope that nothing goes wrong.

Daring Do answers, "Rainbow Dash, you'll come with me to find Tiger Lily while the rest of you stay behind and make sure not to be seen."

"Sounds like a plan," Pinkie says with a smile.

"Great," Spike replies.

Daring Do hands the map over to Twilight and says, "Here's the map to the castle, the tiara will help them find the staff in there."

"Thanks. And thank you for helping us," Twilight says, feeling glad Daring is helping them find their friend.

"No problem," Daring Do says while she tip her hat.

With that conversation finish, Daring Do and Rainbow Dash fly off to where their destination is while Twilight and the others go to the train station and meet the two there. As Daring Do and Rainbow Dash fly across the forest and rivers, Rainbow is excited to go on the adventure, but Tiger Lily's safety is the only thing that is on her mind.

Rainbow Dash says in her thoughts, "Don't worry Tiger Lily, we're going to save you."

In a dark room with only a little amount of light, Tiger Lily starts to wake up from her unexpected sleep. When Tiger Lily wakes up, she starts to feel a bit dizzy and tired. She has trouble standing up, so she has no choice but to sit down.

She looks around the area while feeling tired as she asks, "Wha-what happened? Where... where am I?"

Tiger Lily rubs her head as she is trying to remember what happen at the doughnut shop. She remember the ponies follow her and her friends on her tour. Then the strange smoke appears at the shop. She also trips on something and a strange powder falls on her and suddenly falls asleep.

As Tiger Lily touches her head and then touches her horn, she feels some cold surface on her horn. She tries to get it off or see what it is, but it won't budge. Tiger Lily looks around to see she is somewhere she never been before. She sees a window high on the wall and decides to see where she is and is there a way out, but for some reason her wings won't move. She turns to see that her wings has this strange brace on it.

Tiger Lily scaredly asks, "What... what are these thing?"

Tiger Lily has no idea where she is or what these thing she has on her wings and horn, she knows that she needs to get these things off of her and get back to her friends. She tries to use her magic to get the brace on her horn off, but it doesn't seem to work. She then tries to get the brace off of her wings, but it doesn't seem to work either.

Just then a mysterious voice says, "I wouldn't try to get away if I were you."

Tiger Lily gasps with a shock and realized that she isn't the only one that is in the room with her. she looks around to find the one who speaks to her, but the room is not very bright that she can't see whoever is speaking to her.

She shyly asks, "Who... who there?"

Tiger Lily gets up so she can walk around and find whoever is speaking to her.

Tiger Lily says, "Is there anyone here?"

Tiger Lily looks around some more and it's kind of dark that she is unable to see. Just then, she ends up bumping into something, something furry. She looks up and is very shocked to see that she has been confronted by a big blue creature. The creature is a mixture between a jackal and a gorrilla. He also wearing one earring ring, a necklace, a brace on his arm and on his tail that has a hand attached to it. Tiger Lily is surprised because she has never seen a creature like him before and he is big.

Tiger Lily scaredly asks, "Who... who are you?"

In a spanish accent the creature says, "I am Ahuizotl and I have my 'friends' brought you here do a little favor for me."

Tiger Lily gulped with fear and scaredly asks, "But... what do you want me for?"

"Simple young pony, you are the only one who can find The Elemental Staff," Ahuizotl answers with an evil smile.

He then use his hand on his tail to bring a tiara close to him.

He then grabs it from his tail, as he says, "Along with this."

Tiger Lily looks at the tara and she has seen it before. She remember that it's the same tiara that Daring Do has earlier. She wonders how Ahuizotl has a hand on it.

"That the tiara Daring Do had," Tiger Lily says in her thoughts.

Just then Ahuizotl puts the tiara on Tiger Lily and as suspected the tiara glow a lovely golden color. Ahuizotl smiles that Caballeron and his hench ponies has bring the right pony to him.

He then says, "There, it's a perfect fit."

Tiger Lily has no idea what is going on here, but has a feeling that this creature wants her to do something for him. She also remember that Daring telling her that she and the tiara are the key to the Elemental Staff and to find the Kingdom of Florandelle.

Tiger Lily nervously asks, "But why do you want the staff so much?"

Ahuizotla smiles evilly at Tiger Lily and answers, "The staff has the power to control four elements of nature. With it, I should be able to control the power of nature and use it to rule Equestria."

Tiger Lily is shocked to hear that he wants to use her to take over Equestria and control nature. She knows that nature can't be controlled by one person or for their personal gain. She believe nature should be shared and bring goodness to others.

Tiger Lily scaredly says, "But you can't do that. Nopony should have the power alone to control nature. It belongs to everyone."

"That's where you're wrong little pony. And you are the key to help me find it," Ahuizotl replies, not listen to a word Tiger Lily says.

He then starts to make his leave and says, "Now come, we must be going."

"To where?" Tiger Lily scaredly asks.

"To find the kingdom of Florandelle and to the staff," Ahuizotl answers.

Tiger Lily doesn't want to be part of something that could bring harm to others. She really wants to go back home with her friends and hope they will come and help her.

As Tiger Lily leaves she says, "I'm sorry sir... but I really need to find my friends. They must... be worried about me."

But before she can go anywhere, she finds herself face to face with a big tiger. she surprisingly jumps back and can see wild cat isn't going to let her leave.

Ahuizotl chuckles and says, "Oh, not before you meet my friends."

Tiger Lily can see that she is surrounded by a tiger, a panther, a bobcat, a lynx, and a small white kitten. She can see that they must take orders from Ahuizotl which is his master.

Tiger Lily replies, "They sure are nice cats, especially the kitten."

"That's good because I think they really want you to stay," Ahuizotl says.

Tiger Lily realizes that Ahuizotl isn't going to let her go or take no for an answer. Tiger Lily has been contained to escape and surrounded. she has no choice to do what he says and hope her friends can come to her rescue.

On a different part of the forest, Rainbow Dash and Daring Do are flying from above hoping to find Tiger Lily along with her abductors.

Rainbow Dash says with frustration, "Where are they?"

"Don't worry Rainbow, we'll find her," Daring Do says reassuring her.

Rainbow Dash sighs and says, "I know it's just…"

Rainbow is keeping quiet for a little bit. Daring Do can understand that Rainbow and her friends are very worried about her.

Rainbow Dash sadly and angrily explains, "Tiger Lily was just getting used to being around other ponies and having so much fun with us and those jerks had to ruin it for her."

"I know," Daring calmly replies.

The with a serious look, she says, "We'll find her. Ahuizotl is not going to get away with this."

Rainbow Dash shows a small smile and says, "Thanks Daring. I'm glad you're helping us."

"No problem," Daring Do says.

With that, the two pegasus fly across the forest to continue looking for their friend. As they search, Rainbow Dash notice a strange gold like glow from a little bit in the north east.

Rainbow Dash surprisingly says, "Look over there!"

Daring Do looks to where the glow Rainbow Dash is seeing. It's a bit faint, but she can tell that the glow is coming from the tiara and if the tiara is there then Tiger Lily and Ahuizotl are there too.

Daring do says, "Let's go check it out."

At that moment, Daring Do and Rainbow Dash fly as fast as they can to see the glow. They decide to go ahead of the glow to see what the glow is. They hide up on the tree that full of thick leave. When the find the source to the glow, they are shocked to see that Ahuizotl has Tiger Lily and she is being guarded by his wild cats and his little kitten.

Rainbow whispers to Daring and says, "There they are."

Daring knows that they need to think of a way to get the staff away from Ahuizotl and get Tiger Lily to safely. She think has an idea, it will be risky, but it's the only way,

Daring turns to Rainbow Dash, get's close to her ear and whispers, "Alright, I'll keep Ahuizotl and his cats distracted while you go get Tiger Lily to the castle to find the staff and then get her and the staff out of the forest."

Rainbow quietly says, "Got it."

With that, Daring Do and Rainbow Dash leave the tree so they can get their plan into motion. Daring sneaks behind the group while Rainbow wait at a nearby bush so she will be ready for her and Tiger Lily to make a run for it.

Tiger Lily is scared and worried and her friend will never find her and being forced to help an evil creature find the magical staff.

Just then Ahuizotl feels a sharp pain on his head and screams, "Ow! Who did that?!"

"I did," a familiar voice calls out in anger.

The group turns to see Daring Do right behind them. She is holding a rock in her hoof and is planning on throwing it at him again.

Tiger Lily happily screams, "Daring!"

"Daring Do! How did you find us?!" Ahuizotl angrily asks.

"The glow from the crown," Daring Do answer.

She starts to get serious and demands, "Listen Ahuizotl, I'm giving you one chance. Let my friend go or believe me you'll regret it!"

Ahuizotl makes an evil smug on his face and says, "Interesting, but not before my friends send their regards."

With a snap of his hand on his tail, the wild cats along with the kitten start to surround Daring Do. Daring knows that this is part of the plan and hope Rainbow Dash follows the plan. The wild cats are about to get ready to attack.

Daring narrow her eyes and says, "Bring it!"

Just then, the panther run toward her getting ready to attack, but then Daring use her hoof to hit the cat on the chin making it hit the ground. Just then, the other cats start to attack. Daring fight the wild cats as much as her strength can give her.

Tiger Lily is amazed that Daring is fighting the wild animals without breaking a sweat. she wishes she can be brave and strong just like her.

Just then Tiger Lily hears someone says, "Tiger Lily."

Tiger Lily turns to see her friend Rainbow Dash who is hiding behind the bushes.

Tiger Lily happily says, "Rainbow Dash."

While Ahuizotl isn't looking, Tiger Lily sneaks away from the battle and hide behind the bushes a with Rainbow Dash. When the both are in the bushes, they hug each other and glad to see each other again.

Then rainbow worriedly asks, "Are you alright? He didn't hurt you."

Tiger Lily shakes her head with a smile and says, "No. I'm just glad that you're here."

"Great, but we need to get the staff from the castle and then get out of here," Rainbow explains.

"Right," Tiger Lily replies.

With that, Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily is able to get away from the fight and with the help of the tiara, they can find the castle in no time.

Back at the fight, Daring Do puts up a good fight and can see that Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily are able to get away. However the battle takes long and the lynx tackle Daring do from behind. After the tough fight, the wildcats tied up Daring do to a stump on a tree. Daring Do tries to get out of her restraints, but she doesn't have the strength.

Ahuizotl laughs and says, "Now, with you all tied up, I will go with the little princess to find the staff."

But when he and his cats look around, they discovered that Tiger Lily has disappeared.

Ahuizotl turns to Daring with a furious look on his face and demands, "Where did she go?!"

Daring do simply laughs and sarcastically says, "Looks like she should keep a better eye on your hostage."

Ahuizotl is now not in the mood to hear Daring Do's remarks and jokes. He needs to go find the one who will help him find the crown.

He then points to the bobcat and the lynx and instructs, "You two watch Daring Do! The rest of us will go find the little pony!"

He turns to Daring Do and says, "I'll deal with you later."

With that, Ahuizotl along with three of his cats leave to go find Tiger Lily who is now with Rainbow Dash. Daring Do who is still tied up, tries to struggle on her ropes, but she is having trouble breaking free. With the two wild cats with her, it will make her escape a bit difficult.

Daring Do says in her thoughts, "I hope Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily can get there before Ahuizotl catches up to them."

Daring knows that she needs to get out of her restraints so she can catch up to her friends. She also knows that they are in deep trouble now.

Author's Note:

More adventures awaits.

PreviousChapters Next