• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,592 Views, 46 Comments

The Princess of Nature - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The girls meet a new alicorn who never see other ponies, can the girls help her feel welcome

  • ...
6
 46
 1,592

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 1: The Mysterious Visitor

In Ponyville:

Rarity is at her boutique making sure her fashion materials are well organized. She's about to close up for today until she hears a knock at the door.

"Coming" Rarity says.

When she opens the door, she sees Tiger Lily with a wagon of supplies, and she is wearing her black cloak.

"Hello darling, welcome to Carousel Boutique: where everything is sheik, neat and magnificent." Rarity says.

"Well I'm here if I can get my cloak fixed if that's all, by the way my name is Tiger Lily," Tiger Lily replies.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Tiger Lilly, I will be happy to get your cloak fixed, will you please take your cloak off so I can repair it," Rarity replies.

Tiger Lily feels skeptic about taking her cloak off. She didn't want her to see her wings, and didn't want to be made fun of for being different from every pony else.

"No," Tiger Lilly replies.

"What do you mean no?" Rarity asks.

"I'm afraid that if I took off my cloak you'll think that I'm… a freak," Tiger Lily answers.

"No I won't," Rarity replies.

"How you can be so sure?" Tiger Lily replies

"I'll tell you this, no matter how you look, I'll like you for you are no matter how you look," Rarity answers with a smile on her face.

"Promise?" Tiger Lily asks.

"Promise," Rarity answers.

With that Tiger Lily decides to trust Rarity and take off her black cloak. Rarity becomes surprise when she took of her cloak and discovers she has wings besides a horn.

"You're… You're an Alicorn!" Rarity says with a shock.

"A what?" Tiger Lilly says confusedly.

"An Alicorn." Rarity repeats herself.

"I don't understand Rarity? Tiger Lily asks, "Is just you seem to know what I am and is there a problem."

"The problem is dearie, I happen to be friends with 4 other alicorns, just like you," Rarity answers."

"What," Tiger Lily says quietly.

"It's true. You really didn't know there are other alicorns?" Rarity asks.

"To be honest no. I live just outside of White-Tail Woods and the only ponies I ever been with are my parents, until three years ago." Tiger Lily answers.

"What happened?" Rarity asks.

"There was a fire in White-tail woods and I lost my parents during the incident so I'm actually alone right now," Tiger Lily answers.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry," Rarity replies and starts to cry over Tiger Lily's loss.

"It's okay Rarity, it's been hard for me these past few years." Tiger Lily replies.

"But darling, you really need to be around other ponies," Rarity suggests.

"I know, but I was afraid that if other ponies find out what I am I'll be treated like I'm some kind of freak or something," Tiger Lily replies.

Rarity is surprised of what she hear, Tiger Lily has been without other ponies for a long time and lost her parents in an incidents without knowing what happen. Rarity realize that she needs help to learn how to get along with other ponies and not to be afraid that others are going to tease her base on her looks. Then Rarity comes up with an idea.

"I think I know what will cheer you up," Rarity replies happily.

"What is it?" Tiger Lily asks.

"Simple darling, I can take you to the friendship castle so I can introduce you to my friends," Rarity suggests.

"Really, but what if your friends don't like me?" Tiger Lily asks sadly.

"I highly doubt it, they'll love you, you just need to give them a chance, okay," Rarity replies.

Tiger Lily hesitates at first, she hasn't been with any pony besides her parents. After they did she been traveling all alone with no pony else to be with her. She been feeling very only for a long time. She thinks about what Rarity said and decides that it will be a good idea to be around other and to be friends with.

"Okay, then let's go," Tiger Lily replies.

"Hold on," Rarity says.

"Yes Rarity," Tiger Lily replies.

"Well I think it will be a good idea to get yourself ready," Rarity says.

"Why?" Tiger Lily asks.

"Well no offence darling, but your mane and fur are a mess not to mention you should be properly ready to meet royalty okay," Rarity suggests.

"Okay," Tiger Lily replies.

With that Rarity takes Tiger Lily to her restroom so she can get herself ready, since she has been traveling for a long time.

After a few hours:

Tiger Lily is nice and clean and her hair is still a little wavy but still nice and clean.

"Now darling should we be off now?" Rarity asks happily.

Tiger Lily is still not sure about doing this, but deep inside she know that she doesn't want to be a lone anymore.

"Okay," Tiger Lily replies.

With That Rarity and Tiger Lily starts to make their way to Twilight's castle, and Tiger Lily didn't know what to expect from her new life in Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Tiger Lily first pony in a long time, how will she feel meeting the others.

PreviousChapters Next