• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,595 Views, 46 Comments

The Princess of Nature - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The girls meet a new alicorn who never see other ponies, can the girls help her feel welcome

  • ...
6
 46
 1,595

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 28: Twilight's Lecture

The next day, it's time for Twilight's speech to the magic students. A lot of the students comes into the classroom one by one. As Twilight and Spike get everything ready, while Tiger Lily is waiting outside for Starlight Glimmer to come. She is excited about seeing her again, and hearing Twilight's lecture, but she also wants to introduce the two mares to each other. She then hope that in time, Starlight will be able to visit Ponyville to visit her other friends.

Just then a familiar voice calmly calls out, "Tiger Lily, over here!"

Tiger Lily turns around to see Starlight Glimmer at the entrance. Shen then climbs up the stairs so she can say hi again.

"Hi Starlight," Tiger Lily says with a smile.

The two mares give each other a hug, happy to see each other again. After the hug, the two start to make a conversation.

"Are you heading to Twilight's lecture?" Starlight asks.

"I am. Twilight is already there practicing," Tiger Lily answers with a smile.

Looking a bit nervous, Starlight says, "Sound good."

"So how are you doing?" Tiger Lily asks happily.

"I'm fine, how about you?" Starlight answers with a happy expression.

"I'm doing fine. It's a very nice day," Tiger Lily answers.

"It sure is," Starlight replies.

Then Tiger Lily asks, "So do you want to sit with me during the speech."

Starlight smiles and answers, "Sure. but I can't be there for too long I have something… important to take care of."

"I understand," Tiger Lily replies.

Agreeing to the idea, Tiger Lily and Starlight start to head inside as some of the students start to walk in. After some time, it's time for Twilight's lecture. Her lecture is about cutie mark magic and how they are connected to your true self and to others. Sometime in the lecture, Tiger Lily seems really interested in it. Starlight on the other hood is distracted by something else.

"Obviously, the long term effects of the simultaneous acquisition of cutie marks has yet to be determined, but…" Twilight says continuing her lecture.

Twilight takes a quick sip of water, puts her glass of water down, and says, "Ahem. Next slide, please."

Twilight notices that the slides are not being switched. She look to see that Spike is sleep. Moondance taps on Spike a few times so he can wake up, and it work. Realizing the reacts and changes the slide, but accidentally put the slide when he's lying on a chair at the beach. He then quickly changing it back to the cuite mark lecture with the Crusader's picture on it.

Twilight continues her lecture as Spike changes the slides, and says, "I can speak from my own experience that the power of Cutie Mark Magic is very real, and in the instance of my friends and I, it can be traced to a single event! Without Rainbow Dash's race to defend Fluttershy's honor, this rainboom wouldn't have happened. Fluttershy might never have discovered her love of animals. Applejack might never have realized that she belonged on her farm. And Pinkie Pie might never have decided to leave hers. It must be hard to imagine Rarity without her sense of fabulousness…"

As Twilight continues the lecture, Tiger Lily and Starlight are simply enjoying themselves with the lecture. They also laugh with Spike use the wrong photo for the speech.

Starlight turns to Tiger Lily and says, "Tiger Lily, I need to get going, but I'll see you another time."

"I hope it's soon," Twilight says.

"I hope so too," Starlight replies.

With that, Starlight uses her magic teleport herself out of sight. Tiger Lily hopes she is able to see Starlight soon, and maybe they'll have more time to talk ano hang out together.

As Tiger Lily deep in thought about her friend, he hear Twilight nervously says, "The real question about... Cutie Mark Magic is... who it seems to affect."

After the lecture is done, Twilight, Spike, and Tiger Lily head back to Ponyville. But as they flying back to Ponyville, Tiger Lily and Spike notice that Twilight is feeling concern about something. She's kind of been like that since the lecture is over, but hasn't talk about it. When they reach back to Ponyville Twilight knows it will be a good time to talk to Spike about what's on her mind, but doesn't want Tiger Lily to know about it yet.

Twilight comes to Tiger Lily and says, "Tiger Lily, Spike and I need to talk about something very important, so you can head back to the castle without us."

"Okay," Tiger Lily says while nodding her head.

Tiger Lily start to walk back to the castle, while Twilight is talking to Spike. Tiger Lily is curious about what Twilight needs to talk to Spike about. Then again, it may have something to do with the lecture or other important matter. She just continues walking back to the castle and hope she can talk to Twilight after she is done. As Tiger Lily is out of sight, Tiger Lily begins to explain to Spike about the lecture. More importantly, who she've seen back at the school

"Starlight Glimmer?" Spike questionably replies.

"I was sure I saw her sitting next to Tiger Lily, but when I look again, she was gone. I'm just worried what she could be up to," Twilight explains nervously.

"Nothing good I'll bet. I remember you telling me she wasn't happy the last time you saw her," Spike answers with a serious look.

Then Twilight says sounding upset, "Forcing everypony in her village to have same cutie marks wasn't right, even lying to them about giving up her own. We had to do something."

"And now she'll want revenge," Sike mutters, but it's loud enough for Twilight to hear, making her shiver with a scared look on her face..

Spike changes his assumption and says, "Or maybe she was interested in your speech."

Twilight sighs and says, "I don't know, Spike. I don't know what I saw."

"But as long as I have my friends I know everything will be alright," Twilight adds with a positive attitude.

Twilight and Spike are glad they have this conversation talk out. Twilight has been feeling a bit nervous and unsure about it. But something has Spike curious about.

Spike asks, "I wonder why Starlight was sitting next to Tiger Lily."

"I don't know, maybe it's just a coincidence that they sat together," Twilight answers.

Then Spike asks, "And Do you think Tiger Lily should know about this?"

Twilight starts to feel concern and answers, "I don't know Spike. I did want to tell her that she and Starlight are related, but I don't know how I'm going to tell her about what Starlight did. I only wish I knew why Starlight became who she is now."

"I'm sure she'll understand, and who know, maybe Tiger Lily can reach her somehow," Spike replies.

"Maybe. She is growing to love being around other ponies as well as other animals. If I did tell her and Starlight they are related and help introduce each other then maybe they'll become friends," Twilight says agreeing with Spike.

Twilight and Spike are now back at the castle. Twilight remember that Tiger Lily has gone to the library to do a little reading, and spell practicing. Spike and Twilight put hei supplies down and decide to head to the throne room.

The Twilight says, "Maybe I was just more stressed about that speech than I thought."

"Yeah. That sounds better than Starlight Glimmer coming back with an evil plot for revenge," Spike laughs with remark.

Twilight ad Spike walk to the door of the throne room. They are thinking on having a bit of a break.

As she uses her magic to open t door, Twilight says,"Well, when you say it like that, it does sound kinda silly."

With shock look on his face, Spike says with horrors, "Or it's totally true!"

Twilight look straight ahead of her, and is indeed sock to see what or who decides to drop in for a visit. They can see Starlight Glimmer having front hooves crossed behind her head, and her back hooves sitting on the map. She is also showing an evil look on her face, like e is expecting them to be here.

Starlight shows a smirk on her face and says, "Welcome home, Twilight!"

Twilight and pike are indeed shock to see Starlight Glimmer her, and are scared she is up to somethin bad. Mean while in the library of the castle, Tiger Lily is still reading some of the Daring Do books. After reading the book, she decides to head back to the throne to see if Twilight and Spike are back yet. Plus she also wants to tell them about the friend she has made today, and if there is a way to find out where she lives. After some time walking she finally find her way to the castle throne room.

Tiger Lily opens the door to the throne room where the map is and go see that Twilight and Spike are there. When she walks in she can see Twilight and Spike are in shock about is starting to think that something must have happened while she isn't around. Tiger Lily notices a cripple up paper on the ground, and decides to pick it up. But se does that, a strange portal open over the map, and starts to suck her in. Twilight and Spike manage to grab her, but all three of them have been suck into the hole. The portal is leading them to somewhere on the other side, and it's taking them a long time. Where they are going, it's somewhere that can either be a good thing or bad thing.

Author's Note:

Next time: This is the start of the time traveling adventures and to prevent the time line to be altered.

PreviousChapters Next