• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,595 Views, 46 Comments

The Princess of Nature - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The girls meet a new alicorn who never see other ponies, can the girls help her feel welcome

  • ...
6
 46
 1,595

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25: Forever Apples

A week later, Tiger Lily is helping Applejack and her family around the farm. She loves to pick the apples just like picking the fruit, and berries from her home and garden. She is able to have a chance to see the normal fruit bats at the west side of the orchard, and the vampire fruit bats. Because of her gift, the vampire fruit bats leave her alone, as she walks by. After she's done with her part, she walks back to the barn with Apple Bloom, and Big Mac.

Apple Bloom smiles and says, "Thanks for helping us gather up these apples. I'm glad we were able to get more help. Plus it's nice to hang out with you a little more."

"Eeeyup," Big Mac replies.

"No problem at all Apple Bloom, and I'm glad I get to spend some time with you. Since I never been with you much," Tiger Lily says with a smile.

"That's alright. Applejack told me about your situation and the girls and I decided to give you some time," Apple Bloom answers.

Tiger Lily smiles and says," Thank you Apple Bloom

"You're welcome," Apple Bloom replies with a smile.

As they walk up to the bard, the three carrying the baskets of apples, notice two unicorn stallions dressed in fancy suits walking towards them. One stallion is wearing a blue suit, a black tie, and wears glasses. He also has bright green fur, dark blue hair and tail, and blueberry colored eyes. The other stallion is wearing a white suit, and a black tie. He also has dark purple fur, burgundy mane and tail, and light brown eyes. From the looks of it, they seem have business here.

They also notice another stallion with them who is an earth pony, who is holding the cart. They figures he's the driver. The stallion is wearing a black suit with a black hat, and is wearing a golden arrow shaped pin on the suit. The pony has brown fur, with light blond mane and tail. Tiger Lily can see that the stallion looks a bit concern about something, and wonder what is wrong.

The stallion with the blue suit says, "Excuse me, but we would like to talk to the pony in charge of the orchard."

"Um, my granny is asleep right now, but you can talk to my older brother and sister, if you like," Apple Bloom replies, sounding unsure about the two."

"Thank you my dear, if your older brother and sister would like, then we will like to talk inside the… barn if you please," The stallion in the white suit replies, looking at Tiger Lily and Big Mac.

Tiger Lily blushes a bit, and sheepishly says, "Actually, I'm not Apple Bloom's sister, I'm actually helping them with gathering apples."

"She's right, I'm one of the ponies you should be talking to," A familiar female western accent says.

Everypony turn to see Applejack coming towards them with some apple juice. She seems pretty happy to see her siblings and friends, but not sure who the two stallions are. She figures there something is going on here.

Applejack comes up to them, and asks, "Now what can I do for you two today?"

"We would like to talk to you and your brother in private. Plus Introduction are made. I'm Boss and this is my partner, Zoot Suit," the stallion in the blue suit says.

"Okay," Applejack questionably replies.

She then turns to Tiger Lily and Apple Bloom, and says, "Apple Bloom, can you two continue gathering some apples and put them in the bard while Big Mac and I talk to these two."

"Okay sis," Applebloom answers.

With that, Apple Bloom and Tiger Lily leave to continue with the harvest while Applejack and Big Mac talk to the two business ponies. The time for the harvest has taken an hour until they have enough apples to pick to sell and make apple products. Tiger Lily is glad to help them out, but is wondering about the two business ponies who want to talk to Applejack.

After they finished gathering the apples they decide to take a snack break and see how was the meeting is going. As the walk back to the barn, they can see the two business ponies walking out the door, they don't look very happy about it.

The one class Zoot Suit says, "Alright, but we'll be waiting if you change your mind."

With that, the two ponies walk pass Tiger Lily and Apple Bloom, hope of their carriage, and leave the property. The girls can tell something has happened, and it seems they are not done with them.

Applejack comes out and angrily shouts, "We'll never sell it to you, you varmints!"

"Eeeyup," Big Mac adds in serious tone.

Tiger Lily walks up to them and asks, "Did something happened?"

"Yeah. You both look mighty upset," Apple Bloom adds in concern.

Applejack sighs in annoyance and says, "Those two ponies wants to buy Sweet Apple Acres. We both told them no, but are not very happy for our answer. They seed serious still that you'll change your mind, everypony does."

"Well it's a good thing you told them ne. I would hate to give up Sweet Apple Acres," Apple Bloom replies.

"Me too," Applejack says hugging her little sister.

After the hugging moment, Applejack smiles and says, "Now that problem is over, let's call this a day and have ourselves a grand time selling these apples tomorrow."

"Okay," Apple Bloom and Tiger Lily reply with a smile.

Applejack and her brother and sister head back to the house, while Tiger Lily decides to head back home for the night. She's hoping that those two ponies will change their minds about buying the farm and the orchard. Then again, she remembers they don't look very happy about Applejack saying no to it. She just have to wait and see if they will leave them alone.

The next day, Tiger Lily is out doing some shopping. It's a nice and sunny day, and it's perfect to shop for groceries and some garden supplies. As she walks through the market, she can see Applejack and Big Mac selling some the apples they picked the other day. She then decides to go buy some to same some treats out of them.

Applejack sees Tiger Lily and happily says, "Howdy Tiger Lily, came here to buy some apples today?"

"Yes. I would like a small basket of please," Tiger Lily answers with a smile.

"Coming right up," Applejack says.

Applejack walks to the back of her cart and puts a small basket of apples on the table.

"Here you go," Applejack says as she pass the basket to Tiger Lily.

"Thank you," Tiger Lily happily replies, as she uses her magic to carry the basket while giving Applejack the money for them.

Tiger Lily is about to leave to gather more of her groceries, but ends up with an unfortunate encounter. Two ponies wearing coats, scarves, sunglasses, and hats come running towards them. One of them knock Tiger Lily to the ground, while pushes Applejack and pushes the cart away.

When Applejack adjust herself, she horribly screams, "The cart!"

Twilight and Fluttershy see the cart rolling down the hill at full speed. They can see that if it's not stopped, then it's going to hit somepony.

Twilight says, "We'll get it."

With that Twilight, and Fluttershy chase after it.

Rainbow Dash sees the two ponies who have done the deed from the cloud, and seriously says, "You come back here!"

Rainbow decides to fly after them, but she's having trouble finishing them through the crown. Now she can't find those two anywhere.

Rainbow groans with annoyance and says, "They're gone."

Back at the cart chase, Twilight and Fluttershy are able to get close to the cart. They are glad it hasn't hit anyone yet, but worried it will if it's doesn't stop rolling.

Fluttershy flies harder and says, "Just a little more!"

Just then Twilight decides to use her magic to slow the cart down. She then flies in front of it to help slow it down more.

"Got it," Fluttershy says as she grabs the handles of the cart.

With that, Twilight and Fluttershy manage to stop the cart from rolling any farther down town. When the know the cart is safe and not broken, Twilight and Fluttershy brings the cart back to Applejack in the market. Bact at the market place, Applejack helps Tiger Lily while Rarity and Pinkie Pie help gather her apples, and other groceries.

"Everypony alright?" Applejack asks.

"Yeah, but the ponies got away," Rainbow says feeling a bit guilty

"But we managed to get your cart back," Twilight says as she and Fluttershy bring the cart back

Applejack smiles and says, "Thanks. Now let's get this cleaned up and then we'll go see what's this is all about."

After helping Tiger Lily with her shopping and cleaning the mess, they decide to head to Sweet Apple Acres to talk about the incident. However when applejack opens the door, everypony gasps to see that the inside of the barn is an absolute mess. Furniture shoved over, broken glass, and other items were forced into, it looks like somepony vandalized the place.

Applejack shockley says, "Land sakes!"

"Happened to our farm?!" Apple Bloom scaredly replies.

Pinkie walks in the house with the other behind them, then Pinkie says, "Somepony really trashed the place."

"Do you think those two ponies who pushed the cart have something to do with this," Tiger Lily suggests.

"I don't think so. They were in the marketplace when it happened, and it looks like it was wrecked earlier," Twilight answers looking at the living room's condition.

"I think those two sales ponies have something to do with it," Apple Bloom suspect in an firm tone.

"Let's not jump to conclusions. It might have been burglars or something," Applejack replies.

Apple Bloom walks toward where they have the secret compartment where the safe is. When she does, the safe doesn't look like it's been broken to. In fact, it doesn't look like anypony notice it's even there.

Twilight says, "It doesn't look like the safe wasn't broken into."

Tiger Lily turns to Tiger Lily and says, "I don't think they're after the coins and gems. First the cart and then your home. Applejack, I think those two business ponies were trying to scare you."

"But why?" Applejack asks with concen,

"I don't know," Tiger Lily sadly answers.

"I'd say we give those two good talking to and then have them put in jail," Rainbow Dash says with anger.

Fluttershy calmly says with concern, "I'm afraid our hooves are tied about this."

"She's right Rainbow, we have no evidence to confirm this," Twilight adds.

"Then I'd say, we make them confess," Rainbow exclaimed with frustration.

"But they'll only deny it," Rarity sadly adds.

Rainbow groans, and says, "But if they are behind this, then we shouldn't let those two get away with this."

"We know Rainbow, but there's nothing we can do unless we catch them in the act," Apple Bloom says with frown on her face.

The girls start to think of an idea on how to figure out who is responsible for the mess today. They need to figure out who is behind this, even though they have their possible suspect. However, they still need proof and find the ponies responsible.

Just then Pinkie Pie suggests, "How about we stay at your place tonight and see what happens, we'll catch whoever is doing this in the act?"

"Sounds good to me," Applejack says with a smile.

The others agree the idea of staying at the farm tonight in order to see anything suspicious. After gathering their sleeping bags, and other stuff they need, they are ready to a good night sleep and wait to catch the crooks in the act. As nigh times comes through, Tiger Lily likes the kind of life Applejack has, and the animals living at the farm as well.

Later that night, The girls, Apple Bloom and her friends, and Spike are sleeping in the farm. Thing has been going peaceful so far, until they start to hear strange noises. The noise is getting louder, and louder, that it has waken up the ponies.

Scootaloo yarns and asks, "What's that noise?"

"What's going on?" Spike asks while rubbing his eyes.

Everypony start to wake up to hear the loud and screeching noise. They are wonder what's going on here, and where the noise is coming from. Fluttershy, Applejack, and Tiger Lily recognize the noise, and know what animals are making them.

Fluttershy answers, "Those sound like the fruit bats and vampire fruit bats,"

"But they're supposed to be on opposite side of the orchard. fruit bats are at the far west orchard while the vampire fruit bats are at the far east part of it," Applejack replies.

Then Tiger Lily sadly says, "Something must be wrong."

"How can you tell?" Sweetie Belle asks.

"I can sense animals feeling, the fruit bats and vampire fruit bats are scared and are trying to run away from something terrifying," Tiger Lily explains.

"What can be terrifying?" Twilight asks.

Fluttershy points at the window and scaredly says, "How about… that?!"

The girls rush over to where Fluttershy is at and seeing through the window. They are wondering what is over there that is so terrifying. They all gasp in horror to see the problem is outside. They can see that the farther side of the east and west orchard are bright red, and smoke is coming from there. They know it can only be one thing.

"Fire!" The girls and Spike scream in horrors.

Author's Note:

Next time, Tiger Lily shows her true magic.

PreviousChapters Next