• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,595 Views, 46 Comments

The Princess of Nature - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The girls meet a new alicorn who never see other ponies, can the girls help her feel welcome

  • ...
6
 46
 1,595

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2: Meeting New Friends

At that time Rarity called a meeting in the friendship castle. Her friends didn't know why, all they know is that there is a meeting and Rarity says it's a major friendship problem.

In the throne room of the castle:

The girls including Spike are sitting in their thrones and they ready to start the meeting.

"So Rarity what this meeting about anyway?" Rainbow asks.

"Well I have some pony you really need to meet," Rarity answers.

"A new pony in town can I throw a party for your friend?" Pinkie Pie asks while putting a big smile on her face.

"That's the meeting about, meeting your friend," Applejack says.

"It not just that, she really need help," Rarity replies.

"Is there something wrong Rarity?" Twilight asks.

"Well you can say that," Rarity says. Then she turns her head and says, "Okay you can come out now.

Tiger Lily start to come to the room the girls are in. Also by the girls surprise they can see that Tiger Lily is an alicorn just like Twilight.

"I don't believe. Your friend is an alicorn!" Rainbow Dash screams.

"Yes and really needs help," Rarity answers.

"Wow I though the princesses and I are the only ones," Twilight replies.

"I was surprised by it myself, now darling maybe you can introduce yourself to the others," Rarity replies.

"Hello my name is Tiger Lily, it's nice to meet you," Tiger Lily replies.

"It's nice you meet you too. My name is Fluttershy," Futtershy starts.

"I'm Applejack." Applejack says.

"Rainbow Dash," Rainbow says.

"I'm Pinkie Pie," Pinkie says with a smile on her face.

"And I'm Twilight Sparkle, but you can call me Twilight." Twilight says.

"It's really nice to meet you," Tiger Lily replies.

"Well it's nice to meet you," Applejack answers.

"So what's brought you here?" Twilight ask.

"Well to be honest, I'm just passing by," Tiger Lily answers.

"Just passing by?" Rainbow questions about Tiger Lily's answer.

"Yeah, since I have nowhere else to go," Tiger Lily answers.

"Nowhere else to go?" Fluttershy questions.

"Well it's kind of a long story," Tiger Lily answers sadly.

Tiger Lily starts to explain to the girls about her life outside of White Tail woods, they can see that from her description that she was very happing living there with her parents.

Then Fluttershy asked her about her parents. That made Tiger Lily very sad about it. So she explained to the girls that a big fire happen at her home and the fire took her parents away and she been by herself for 3 years.

This really surprises and saddens the girls because Tiger Lily lost her parents and her home. Without being in contact with ponies she been by herself but she seems to get along with animals. That made the girls realize that she had something in common with Fluttershy.

After hearing her story the girls felt really sorry for her. The reason why because she been alone for 3 years and lost almost everything that meant to her.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Twilight says drying the tears.

"I know. It's been hard for me," Tiger Lily answers.

"Did you ever get lonely?" Pinkie asks.

"Sometimes, but I'm used to it," Tiger Lily answers.

"You see girls, this is the reason why she needs help, she not only needs a home but she also needs to interact with other ponies," Rarity explains.

"I understand Rarity," Twilight replies.

"Maybe it's a good idea to write a letter to the princesses," Rainbow suggests.

"Why?" Tiger Lily asks.

"Because another alicorn's existence is a serious task, not to mention an alicorn that never interacted with her pony kind," Twilight explains.

"Oh? But will the princesses like me?" Tiger Lily asks.

"Why wouldn't they like?" Pinkie asks.

"Yeah why wouldn't they?" Rainbow asks.

"Will I guess it's because I'm so different plus I never met royalty before so I don't know how to act around them," Tiger Lily answers.

"But the princesses are just like you, and they wouldn't think of you as being different," Fluttershy replies.

"Plus just be yourself and you'll be fine, so yow got no reason to fret, okay," Applejack adds.

"Okay, but how would we let them know?" Tiger Lily asks.

"It's easy we can have spike send them a letter," Twilight answers.

"Spike?" Tiger Lily says confused.

"Yes he's a dragon and my number 1# assistant, but he a baby dragon, so you have no reason to worry," Twilight answers happily.

"Oh, I never met a dragon before," Tiger Lily says.

"You really need to get out more," Pinkie says while hopping.

"Pinkie!" Rarity scolds.

"What?" Pinkie asks.

"Don't worry you just need some getting used to okay," Twilight says trying to let Tiger Lily know that there's nothing to worry about.

"Okay." Tiger Lily says happily.

"Good. Spike!" Twilight screams calling his assistant.

"Coming," Spike says coming to the room.

When he got here Twilight says," Spike I need to get a letter to Princess Celestia,"

"Sure" Spike happily agrees. Then he asks," About what to be exact?"

"About her," Rainbow says pointing to Tiger Lily.

Spike turns around to see Tiger Lily and becomes surprise seeing that Tiger Lily is an alicorn just like Twilight and the other princesses.

"Twilight who's that?" Spike asks.

"Spike this is Tiger Lily. Tiger Lily this is Spike," Twilight says introducing them to each other.

"Hi Tiger Lily I'm spike it's really nice to meet you." Spike says.

"Hi Spike it's really nice to meet you," Tiger Lily replies.

He then turns to twilight and says, "Twilight I didn't know there's another alicorn."

"Neither did us. That is why it a good idea to get a letter to the princess, plus Tiger Lily can really use some help and confidence at this point," Twilight explains.

"Okay," Spike says then he grabs a quill and a sheet of paper. Then he says, "Ready when you are,"

Twilight begins to speak while spike is writing the letter

Dear Princess Celestia.

Today my friends and I met a mare name Tiger Lily and to our surprise we found out that she is an alicorn who use to live just outside of White-Tail Woods. She told us that she lost her parent and her home in a fire 3 years ago and have nowhere else to go. She also never interacted with other ponies and afraid she would be made fun of because of her having wings and a horn. So I thought it will be a good idea for us to go to Canterlot so we can introduce you to her. I hope maybe with your help can help her be more open up to other ponies.

Sincerely,

Princess Twilight Sparkle.

After finishing the letter, Spike use his dragon breath to send the letter to the princess.

"Now that is settle how about we get something to eat I'm hungry," Rainbow says then her stomach growls.

"I guess we can get something to eat," Twilight agrees.

"But where?" Tiger Lily asks.

"How about Sugar Cube Corner?" Pinkie suggests.

"Sure that sounds like a swell idea," Applejack agrees.

"What about you Tiger Lily will you like to go?" Pinkie asks happily.

Tiger Lily hesitate at first then she says, "Sure,"

With that the girls and Spike go to Sugar Cube Corner to get themselves something to eat and hope the princess will reply soon.

Author's Note:

Next time, Tiger Lily tells her friend the story, and she needs a place to stay for a while

PreviousChapters Next