• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,595 Views, 46 Comments

The Princess of Nature - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The girls meet a new alicorn who never see other ponies, can the girls help her feel welcome

  • ...
6
 46
 1,595

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12: Adventures in Canterlot

After their meeting with Daring Do, the girls and Spike are making their way to their first destination. Tiger Lily is making sure she is watching where she's going this time, but still admiring the big city of Canterlot and wonder if there's other cities that are this big.

"Wow! Canterlot is so big," Tiger Lily says looking at the city.

She then turns to Rarity and asks, "So where are we going?"

"We going to Canterlot Carousel so I can show you my shop and check how my newest line is doing," Rarity answers.

Rarity then has an idea and says, "Maybe we should get you a dress from there as well."

With that, Rarity decides to go on ahead as she thinks of a good dress to get Tiger Lily. Her friends who are behind her, are kind of confused about Rarity's idea when it comes to dresses and making ponies look fabulous.

"She sure is very excited," Tiger Lily says looking confused.

"You have no idea," Rainbow replies.

The girls and Spike simply go on ahead to the boutique that Rarity has in Canterlot, but little do they know there are three stallions who are not that far behind.

At Canterlot Counsel, Sassy Saddle is busy setting up some of the line Rarity sends and helping customer as she can. Just then Rarity opens the door so her friends can come in first.

When Sassy hears the bell on the door and turns around, she is very happy that Rarity and her friends are here for a visit.

Sassy happily says, "Rarity! It's so good to see you again."

"It's good to see you too. How are the new line doing?" Rarity replies with glee.

"It was a big hit. A lot of ponies really like your latest designs," Sassy answers looking excited.

Just then Sassy Saddles notice Tiger Lily and asks, "Hello. Who might you be?"

Tiger Lily gets surprised when Sassy sees her and hides being Fluttershy. They can see that Tiger Lily still needs some time to get comfortable with others. Rarity brings her hoof out so she can introduce Tiger Lily to Sassy. At first, she doesn't feel comfortable about it, but she is tempted to meet the pony. She puts her hoof on Rarity's and they both walk over to Sassy together.

Rarity and Tiger Lily come over to Sassy and says, "Sassy Saddles, this is my new friend. Tiger Lily. Tiger Lily, this is my friend, and assistant manager of Canterlot Carousel, Sassy Saddles."

"Hello," Tiger Lily says feeling a bit shy.

Sassy smiles and says, "Hello. I suspect that you are the new alicorn I've been hearing about."

"What do you mean?" Tiger Lily asks looking confused.

"Why all of Canterlot is talking about. Customers been saying that a new alicorn has been introduced at the gala and put on a elegant and beautiful dance performance as well," Sassy Saddles explains.

The girls and Spike are kind of surprised that a lot of ponies are talking about her in that short amount of time. The girls and Spike can see that Tiger Lily is starting to feel embarrassed and surprised that she's being about in the city.

Spike surprisingly says, "Wow! One night at the gala and Tiger Lily has become the next big thing in Canterlot."

Tiger Lily blushes and says, "Oh my!"

"So what can I do for you today?"Sassy asks.

"I wanted to show her the boutique and see we can get her a new outfit from my new line," Rarity answers with glee.

"Say no more. I think we have a few selection left." Sassy says as she leave to go to one of racks to find a dress.

Rarity goes to where Sassy says and says, "I'll come with you to check on them."

"At this rate, we'll be here for hours," Rainbow says with annoyance.

The girls, and Spike, excluding Tiger Lily, knows that trying to find something could take some time. Just as the two fashionistas are looking for a dress for Tiger Lily, she starts to get the feeling that somepony is watching her. After a few minutes, Rarity and Sassy find the perfect dress for Tiger Lily.

"Finally," Rainbow says sounding relieve for the impatience she has.

Rarity narrow her eyes and says, "Well, I needed to find the right outfit and I want Tiger Lily to try it on."

She's then take the dress to Tiger Lily and asks, "You want me to try it on."

Tiger Lily does want to try out the dress, but isn't sure about it since she still not used to wearing these kind of clothes. The dress that Rarity pick out for her is a lavender dress with puffy white sleeves and lace at the bottom. On the dress is a white ribbon with a light pink rose on it. It also comes with a tiara with a white clear veil on it.

"Don't worry daring, you will love it," Rarity says trying to urge Tiger Lily to try it on.

Tiger Lily thinks the dress is pretty and Rarity really wants her to try it on. Tiger Lily decides to take a chance and try the dress on.

"Sure," Tiger Lily says finally agreeing to the idea.

Rarity is happy that Tiger Lily is giving a chance to try on the dress. With that, Rarity and Sassy take Tiger Lily to the fitting room to help her put on the dress. After a few minute of putting on the dress and adjusting her hair, Rarity, Sassy and Tiger Lily comes out of the dressing room. The girls and Spike are amazed at Tiger Lily and her new dress she is wearing.

Tiger Lily blushes and asks, "What you you guys think?"

"I think you look great," Rainbow says.

"You look so pretty," Fluttershy says with a smile.

"I think you look amazing," Twilight says.

Pinkie happily says, "You look just like a real princess."

"I agree," Twilight says with a smile.

Tiger Lily looks at the dress and says, "I really do like it, but I don't have any money to pay for it."

"Don't worry, that dress is on the house," Rarity says.

"What does that mean?" Tiger Lily asks.

"It means Rarity is given it to you for free," Rainbow clarifies.

Tiger Lily is kind of surprised that Rarity wants her to have the dress for free. She remember that her parents tell her that stores are for shopping. If she wants it, she has to buy it.

Tiger Lily asks, "Are… are you sure?"

"I'm sure, we friends and Sassy is your friend as well," Rarity says.

"Yes. I must say the dress suits you perfectly," Sassy says.

Tiger Lily blushes and says, "Thank you."

Tiger Lily looks at the window and notice some ponies including three suspicious stallions walking past the window of the boutique. Just then one of them starts to stare at Tiger Lily which starts to scare her a bit. She grabs one of the curtains of the shop and tries to hide herself. The girls, and Spike are confused and wonder what's wrong.

"What's wrong?" Twilight asks.

"It's just… just now… I thought someone was staring at me," Tiger Lily answers looking very nervous.

The girls and Spike look at the window and see that there no one staring at the window.

"No one is staring at you," Applejack says looking confused.

"Maybe you just imagine it," Spike replies.

"I guess so,"Tiger Lily says sounding unsure.

Then Tiger Lily asks, "So where do we go next?"

"How about the library, there are some books I want to show you," Twilight suggests.

"Sure, but only because I want to show Tiger Lily the Daring Do books," Rainbow adds wanting to show her new friend the books.

Tiger Lily makes a small smile and says, "Sure."

After some time of walking, The girls, Tiger Lily, and Spike find themselves at the library. Tiger Lily is surprised to see so many books in one building that she can't seem to count them all.

"Wow! I never seen so many books in one place before," Twilight says with amazement.

"You should see the Crystal Empire," Twilight replies.

Tiger Lily looks confused about the place Twilight talking about and questionably says, "The where?"

Twilight looks at Tiger Lily, "It a place in the frozen north. My brother, Shining Armor, and sister in law, Cadence rule there."

Tiger Lily is kind of interesting about the empire. She never seen an empire or been in the frozen north before.

Tiger Lily asks, "Do you think we can go there?"

Twilight and the others start to think about taking Tiger Lily to the empire and think it will be a good idea.

Twilight says, "I suppose so."

"In fact, Cadence and Shining Armor will be expecting their baby in a while," Spike add swift glee.

Tiger Lily eyes sparkle at Twilight and says, Really! So you're going to be an aunt."

Then Twilight nervously says, "You could says that."

The girls and Spike try not to laugh since they are in a library and they need to be quiet while they're in here. Tiger Lily looks behind Twilight and notice the three ponies from before are in the library too. Tiger Lily gasps and hide under the table close to her. The girls and Spike are starting to think something is wrong, this is the second time Tiger Lily gets scared and tries to hide.

Twilight comes to where Tiger Lily is hiding and asks, "What's wrong?"

Tiger Lily looks at Twilight who is in front of her and nervously answers, "Those ponies from before are here."

Twilight looks around the library and se nopony is watching staring at her. Twilight is now starting to get a feeling that somepony is following them and thinks it will be a good idea to be extra vigilant about it.

Twilight turns to her friends and says, "Let's just show Tiger Lily the library and get going. I think we're being watched?"

"What do you mean?" Fluttershy asks.

"I mean that somepony is spying on us, specifically Tiger Lily," Twilight says looking serious about the situation.

Twilight and her friends look around the library to see no one suspicious is nearby, but since Tiger Lily has reacted twice, they start to think somepony is out to get her.

Just then the girls and Spike hear a family voice saying, "Hi Twilight."

Twilight and her friends turn to see Moondance heading towards them. Twilight hasn't seen her since the last time they are at Canterlot.

Twilight smile and says, "Hi Moondancer, what's bring you here?"

"Trying to find some spell books so I can practice," Moondancer answers.

Then she asks, "What are you guys doing?"

"We're showing our new friend around Canterlot," Twilight answers with a smile.

Moondance looks at Twilight looking confused and says, "New friend?"

Twilight goes to where Tiger Lily, who is still hiding under the table and smiles at her while reaching her hoof out. Tiger Lily hear the conversation and think the pony is someone she can be friends with. She then takes Twilight's hoof gets out of the table.

Moondancer is shocked to see that Twilight's new friend is an alicorn just like her.

She surprisingly says, "Your new friend is an alicorn!"

"She is. Moondancer, this is my our friend, Tiger Lily. Tiger Lily, this is one of my old friends, Moondancer," Twilight informs.

"Hi Tiger Lily, it's nice to meet you," Moondancer says with a smile.

Tiger Lily smiles and says, "It's nice to meet you too, Moondancer."

Tiger Lily and Moondancer are starting to get a long a little and the girls and Spike are glad Tiger Lily is starting to warm up a little more.

Then Moondancer says, "Well, I need to get going. I need to do a research project."

"Okay. I'll see you later," Tiger Lily says.

"See you later," Moondancer replies.

"Bye," The girls and Spike say waving to Moondancer goodbye.

Moondancer takes her leave so she can find some books for herself. After that, the girls and Spike, help find some books that will not only help her with using her magic, but the kind she is interesting in. Of course, Rainbow Dash says she has to check out the Daring doo books while they're here.

After they finish checking the book, they leave the library to take a break in the park which is close by. Tiger Lily loves the park because it helps her relax while she's on her adventure around the city.

Tiger Lily happily says, "Thank you for helping me check out these books."

"No problem. With this book you will be able to practice new spells," Twilight says.

"And don't forget to read the first Daring Do book. You are going to love it," Rainbow Dash says.

Tiger Lily giggles and says, "I guess I will."

"So where are we going to do now?" Spike asks.

Just as they are think on where to go next, they hear a rumbling noise. They turn to see it's Pinkie's stomach that is rumbling like crazy, it can mean that Pinkie is hungry. The girls and Spike giggle a bit hear Pinkie's stomach growing loud. Pinkie also joins them as well.

"I'm guessing you're hungry, Pinkie," Rainbow says.

"I am," Pinkie answers with glee.

Twilight at the clock tower and says, "According to the time, it's almost lunch time."

"I do admit, I'm feeling a bit famish right now," Rarity replies.

Just then Pinkie says, "And I know just the place to go have lunch."

After practically being dragged by Pinkie, they find themselves at Doughnut Joe's doughnut shop. The others kind of figured that Pinkie wants to go to a place where they have some sweets. They decide to go in to see if they can get themselves something to eat.

As they walk in, some of the ponies starts to whisper as they notice Tiger Lily walking in. The girls try to help Tiger Lily not to pay too much attention to the ponies. At this point it kind of work.

As they walk in, Pinkie happily says to Tiger Lily, "You are really going to like the doughnuts here. It's one of the best doughnuts you've ever tasted.

Tiger Lily looks at Pinkie looking confused and says, "But… I never had a doughnut before."

Pinkie gasps and says, "You never had a doughnut before!"

Tiger Lily shakes her head saying, "No."

Pinkie calms herself down and says, Don't worry, we'll get you a doughnut and you'll be happy, happy, happy."

Pinkie zooms to get in line to buy doughnuts for everyone, while they find a table for them to sit. As sit to wait, Tiger Lily can see three ponies are coming into the store and they are the same three ponies who been following them. Tiger Lily is afraid that they will do something to her and her friend, so she hides under the table. Her notice that she is hiding again, and Rainbow goes under to see what is wrong.

Rainbow asks, "What's wrong?"

Twilight also comes under the table and asks, "Tiger Lily is there something bothering you,"

Tiger Lily sits so she can see Twilight and Rainbow, and nervously answers,"Well, kind of… It's just… I notice those ponies from across the room are the same ones I saw outside of the boutique and the library.

"What ponies?" Rainbow asks.

Tiger Lily peak out of the table to find the ponies who been following them. She sees the three stallions across the table from where they're at.

She points her hoof out and says,"Those ponies."

Rainbow and Twilight peak out from under the table to see who Tiger Lily is referring to. To their shock, they can see Caballero and two of his ench ponies sitting at the table on the other side of the shop.

When Twilight and Rainbow goes back under the table, they are so surprised to see him along with his hench ponies in Canterlot.

Twilight shockley says quietly, "That Caballeron and his hench ponies!"

"What are they doing here?" Rainbow asks with a shock.

"I don't know, but I don't get is why are they following us?" Twilight replies unsure about them being here.

"I think it has something to do with the tiara Daring Do has," Rainbow Dash suspects.

As they both are trying to figure out what is going on, Tiger Lily nervously says, "Um guys… who are these ponies and why are they following us?"

Rainbow Dash and Twilight look at Tiger Lily with concern. They never told her about the list time they gone of an adventure with Daring do. They both think it's a good idea to tell Tiger Lily what is going on.

Rainbow decides to give it to her straight and says, "Well Tiger Lily, you know that pony with the gold skull for a cutie mark."

Tiger Lily nods her head replying us.

Then Rainbow says, "That's Daring Do's enemy Caballeron. He's searches for treasure so he can sell it to the highest bidder, but Daring Do always stop him in his track."

Tiger Lily is now understanding what she's giving a bad vibe from that pony.

Tiger Lily asks, "But… what does he want with us?"

Before Rainbow can says anything, Twilight interrupts their and says, "Not us. You."

Tiger Lily becomes shock and quietly says, "Me! But why?"

Twilight and Rainbow thinks it will be a good idea to let Tiger Lily know about this,

Twilight asks, "You remember when we ran into Daring Do and she find out you're the key to find the Staff and wants you and Rainbow to come on an adventure with her."

Tiger Lily nods her head and says, "Uh huh."

"We think Caballeron and his hench ponies heard saw us with Daring and knows you're the key to find the staff," Twilight sadly explains.

"And I'm willing to bet he's going to bring you and the tiara to Ahuizotl," Rainbow adds.

Tiger Lily is starting to get scared and worried that she is going to be used for somepony personal gain. Twilight and Rainbow are starting to get worried.

Rainbow says, "Don't worry Tiger Lily we won't let them hurt you."

Tiger Lily smile and says, "Thank you Rainbow."

"No problem,"Rainbow says with pride.

As they are talking about making sure Tiger Lily is safe, they start to hear pony screaming. Rainbow, Twilight, and Tiger Lily gets out of the table to see smoke coming into the room. Ponies are starting to panic and think there's a fire in here.

Twilight inform the girls and Spike, "Come on guys. We need to get out of here."

The girls, Spike including Tiger Lily are trying to get out through the door. As everypony is existing the door, Tiger Lily tires to follow her friend until she trips on something and falls to the ground. Just as she is trying to get up another strange powder gets on her and she starts to feel tired. The powder makes her so tired that she falls asleep.

When Tiger Lily is unconscious, she ends up being put in a bag by Caballeron and his two hence ponies and they sneak out through the back door. Now the three stallions are heading to their meeting place for the other two stallions.

At the front of the doughnut shop, Twilight and her friends have gone out of the shop and are tired from the running.

Applejack tiredly says, "That was a close one."

"What in the world just happened?" Rarity asks looking surprised.

Just then Spike notice that someone in the group is missing.

Spike nervously ask, "Uh guys. Where's Tiger Lily?"

Twilight and the others look around and notice that Tiger Lily is not with them anymore. Twilight and Rainbow run into the shop fearing the worse. Twilight use her tracking spell to find her, but so far no luck. Rainbow starts to angry and leaves at fast speed to find Tiger Lily.

Twilight teleports out of the shop and looking worried sick about it.

Applejack asks, "What was that all about?"

"And where's Tiger Lily?" Pinkie asks looking worried.

Twilight sighs sadly and says, "I hate to say it, but… Tiger Lily has been foal napped."

"What?!" The girls and Spike says a shock in horrors.

Twilight hangs her head and feeling awful for unable to protect Tiger Lily from danger.

In the air of Canterlot:

Rainbow Dash tries to search for Tiger Lily, but she's really looking for Caballeron and his hench ponies. She knows that Tiger Lily is in trouble now.

As Rainbow flies in the air a familiar voice calls, "Rainbow Dash."

Rainbow turns to see Daring do is flying to in at high speed.

Rainbow flies to Daring in a panic and says, "Daring! Thank goodness you're here it's an emergency!"

"I need to warn you. Caballeron's ponies are here and they took the tiara," Daring interrupts.

Rainbow shockley says, "Oh no!"

Daring doesn't know why, but she can tell that something has happen.

Daring asks, "Is there something wrong?"

Rainbow panicky says, "There is. Caballeron took Tiger Lily."

"What?!" Daring replies with a shock.

Then Rainbow says, "Twilight and I think he saw us see you and knows Tiger Lily is the one one who can find the treasure."

Daring says, "And it gets worse."

Then Rainbow pancily asks, "How can it get worse?"

Daring Do sighs and says, "Because he's taking her and the tiara to Ahuitzotl."

Rainbow gasps with horror and now she is fearing for Tiger Lily. One thing Daring and Rainbow knows that Tiger Lily is in trouble and the need to rescue her.

In a train leading to out of town, Tiger Lily is still in the bag of the baggage car, still sleeping from the powder. Tiger Lily doesn't know, but she is going to be in a world of trouble when she wakes up.

Author's Note:

Adventures leads of danger.

Next time: Tiger Lily meet's Daring Do's enemy, and the girls are planning a rescue.

PreviousChapters Next