• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,595 Views, 46 Comments

The Princess of Nature - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The girls meet a new alicorn who never see other ponies, can the girls help her feel welcome

  • ...
6
 46
 1,595

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 14: The Elemental Staff

In the dark forest, Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily are trying to get to the castle and the staff before Ahuizotl does. Thing will be so much easier if they can fly, but with the braces chained Tiger Lily's horn and wings, she can't fly or use her magic. Instead, they have to run or walk through the forest. As they walk, the tiara still glows a gold color and it seems to be leading them to the castle.

Rainbow Dash turns to Tiger Lily and says, "I'm sorry I can't the brace off of your horns and wings."

"That's okay. I'm sure the others or Daring will know how to get these things off," Tiger Lily replies.

Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily has been walking for a while and they don't know how long it will be until they reach the castle.

As Tiger Lily look around for the castle she asks, "I wonder how long we need to walk?"

"I don't know, but the castle has to be there somewhere," Rainbow Dash answers.

Just then, Rainbow Dash bumps into a thick walk for not paying attention where she's going.

Tiger Lily looks to where Rainbow Dash bumps into and then she says, "Like there."

Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily looks to where the wall is and to their surprise, they have found the castle of Florandelle. The castle is a gray like color that seems to be covered with vines, with thornes, including some ancient flowers.

Rainbow Dash says, "So this is the castle,"

"Wow! It's big," Tiger Lily says amazed by the castle's size.

Rainbow Dash turns to Tiger Lily and says, "Come on, let's get the staff and get out of here."

"Right," Tiger Lily says with agreement.

With that Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily decide to find a way to get into the castle to find the entrance. When they find it, they make their way to the doors which is on top of a staircase that is almost twenty feet high. The doors is big, but very old too.

Just as they open doo and about to go inside, they hear something coming from the bushes down the stairs.

Tiger Lily asks, "Did you hear something?"

Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily look to where the noise is coming from and can see that something or someone is coming out of the bushes. The next thing they know, Ahuizotl and three of his cats come out of the bushes. Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily can see that they're in trouble.

"It's Ahuizotl! We gotta move fast!" Rainbow Dash says.

With that, Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily enter the castle and hoping to find the staff that is hidden in the castle. As they run the crown starts to glow more as they are getting into the castle to find the staff.

Tiger Lily worriedly says, "I guess Daring could stall him."

"You're right, but we need to get to the staff before he does," Rainbow Dash replies.

As they run in the castle, there is a fork in the hall leading left and right, when Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily about to head to the right side, Tiger Lily notice the crown stop glowing when she head to the right side, but she leads to the left, the crown starts to glow again.

Tiger Lily screams, "Wait!"

Rainbow Dash stop before she can go further and wonder what Tiger Lily wants her to stop.

Tiger Lily points to the left path and says, "We need to go this way. that path is a trap."

"How do you know?" Rainbow questionably asks.

"I don't know, but I feel that the crown is telling me where we need to go," Tiger Lily explains looking unsure.

Rainbow Dash isn't understand about the tiara and it's magic. She then remember that the crown is connected to her in a way, so she's just going to trust her on this.

"Okay Tiger Lily, lead the way." Rainbow Dash replies.

With that, Tiger Lily lead Rainbow Dash all over the castle with the tiara on her head. After some twist, turns, going up, and down, they find themselves at the hallway that seems to only go straight.

."There sure were a lot of twist and turns in this castle," Rainbow Dash says feeling a bit tired.

"I guess that's the reason why they need the crown, ponies can get lost in here," Tiger Lily replies.

Just then Tiger Lily and Rainbow Dash come across a giant door that has six slots on the door. Four of them are circles, one of them is shaped like a crown, another one seems to have a hoof shape on it. Each of them has a picture on the four orbs has a picture of a water drop, a fire, a rock, and a wind, the hoof has a pony on it and the crown shape has a tiara on it.

"Looks like this must be the door to where the staff is," Rainbow Dash says.

Tiger Lily asks, "But how do we open it?"

Rainbow Dash notice the slots on the door and think they're a close.

Rainbow Dash says, "Looks like there are six slots here, maybe they can help open the door."

"It also show some pictures here too," Tiger Lily adds.

Tiger Lily sighs and says, "I wish Daring Do was here. I'm sure she'll know what to do,"

"We don't have much time, we need to open the door," Rainbow Dash says looking at the door.

Then Rainbow Dash says, "Each of the slots have a picture over it."

"Yeah. One has a water drop, a picture of a flame, a rock, and something that supposed to look like wind," Tiger Lily says as she look at the door.

"There's also another picture that has a small tiara and a pony," Rainbow Dash adds.

As they look around to see something that will help them open the door, Tiger Lily notice four orbs right by the entrance of the door.

Tiger Lily says, "Rainbow, look over there."

Rainbow Dash comes to where Tiger Lily is and notice that four of the orbs have the same symbol as the one on the doors.

Tiger Lily says, "Doesn't these orbs have the same symbols as ones on the wall."

"You're right, maybe these are what has to go in the wall. Four of the slots are for these orbs. Let's put them in," Rainbow Dash says.

With that, Tiger Lily and Rainbow Dash start putting the orbs on the door and they manage to match them as well. When the know they have the right orbs in the right place, the know they only need two more slots to fill in.

"There we go. We only need two more," Rainbow Dash says with a smile.

Tiger Lily looks at the crown and says, "You know, one of them looks like the crown. Maybe the crown needs to go there."

With that, Tiger Lily puts the crown through the slot and it's a perfect fit.

Then Rainbow Dash says, "But there's one more, but there's nothing else that needs to go in there."

Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily looks around to see if there anything to use to put in the slot, but so far, no luck. Rainbow Dash looks at the slot again to see the pony picture. Rainbow Dash thinks of a way and think she knows how the door is supposed to open.

Then Rainbow Dash says, "Maybe this slot is supposed to be some kind of knob and a pony's hoof is supposed to go in there."

"Great idea, but will it work," Tiger Lily replies.

Then Rainbow Dash says, "I think you should do it, since the crown responded to you."

Tiger Lily looks at the slot that's left there with a nervous look and says, "Okay."

Tiger Lily puts her hoof on in the slot in the middle the door so she can see if they're open. At that very moment, the orbs, the crown and the slot on Tiger Lily's hoof start to glow. Just then, the door starts to open.

Rainbow says with excitement, "It's working."

When the door opens completely, they are surprised to see that there is a big staff on a pillar in the middle of the room. Just then the orbs and the tiara start to glow and it unleash a lot of magic. The tiara flies onto Tiger Lily's head while the four orbs attached itself to the staff and the pictures inside of the orbs start to glow. The two girls know it's can only mean one thing.

Rainbow Dash surprisingly says, "The Elemental Staff of Florandelle!"

"We found it," Tiger Lily says happily.

"Great! Now grab it and let's get out of here!" Rainbow Dash says.

Tiger Lily walks to where the pillar is and grabs the staff with her teeth and walks back to Rainbow Dash at the entrance.

With the staff in her teeth, she happily says, "Got it."

"Now let's our tails out of here," Rainbow Dash says and ready to get out of this old castle.

But before they have a chance to leave, a familiar voice demands, "Not so fast ponies!"

Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily are shocked and turn to see Ahuizotl and three of his cats by the door.

Rainbow Dash angrily says, "Ahuizotl!"

Ahuizotl angrily demands, "Give the staff!"

"No way!" Rainbow Dash angrily replies.

"This staff doesn't belong to you," Tiger Lily adds while holding the staff with her hoofs.

Rainbow Dash whispers to Tiger Lily, "He kind of knows that."

Ahuizotl sees that the two ponies are not going to give him the staff that easily.

He chuckles and says, "Well if you hand it over then I'll take it from you,"

"That chance!" Rainbow Dash angrily protests.

As that moment, Rainbow Dash gives Ahuizotl a kick in the face and knock them to the ground.

Rainbow Dash starts to run as she screams, "Run Tiger Lily!"

Tiger Lily starts to run with Rainbow Dash in front of her. Ahuizotl looks to see the girls run away with the staff in Tiger Lilys mouth..

Ahuizotl angrily screams, "Get them!"

That that moment, Ahuizotl along with his cat's start to chase after Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily so he can get the staff and use it's powers.

In the hall, Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily are trying to get out of the castle while running for their lives. Luckily, Tiger Lily remember how to get back thanks to the crown leading them back.

"I hope we are able to get out before he catches up with us," Tiger Lily scaredly says with the staff in her mouth.

"Me too," Rainbow Dash replies.

As they are going to find their way out of the castle, They start to hear familiar voices calling their names.

A voice that is Twilight's call, "Rainbow!"

"Tiger Lily!" Fluttershy's voice calls out.

Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily can tell that's Twilight and Fluttershy calling them. The figure they must be here in the castle.

"We're here!" Rainbow Dash screams.

Rainbow Dash and Tiger Lily run to where the voices are coming from. When they reach the entrance of the castle, they can see Twilight and the others waiting for them.

Twilight happily says, "There you are."

"And you got the staff," Rarity says.

"Yeah, but Ahuizotl is after us " Rainbow Dash replies.

Just then Pinkie screams, "Let's get you out of here!"

With that The girls and Spike run out of the castle and are going to get as far away from the castle before Ahuizotl and his cat's find them.

Just then a familiar voice calls, "Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow recognizes the voice and happily says, "Daring Do!"

Daring Do comes out of the bushes and she looks a bit tired and have some scratches from the wildcats who are left on guard.

Tiger Lily happily says, "I'm so glad you're alright,"

Daring Do laughs a bit and says, "Why wouldn't I be?"

As they are glad to see each other again, Applejack nervously says, "Um hate to stop the reunion, but let's say we get out of this forest and back to Canterlot before something else goes wrong."

"I agree," Twilight replies.

With an agreement, everyone thinks it will be a good idea to get back to Canterlot and away from danger. Before they can go anywhere, the four wildcats and the small kitten surround the group of friends. Even though the friends are in a bigger number, the wildcats have sharp claws and sharp teeth.

Rainbow Dash says with annoyance, "Aw pony feathers! These cats won't quit!"

"What do we do now?" Fluttershy scaredly asks.

Ahuizotl comes out of the castle and says, "I say you give me the staff."

"Aw great," Rainbow Dash muttered with annoyance.

"Forget it Ahuizotl, you're planning on unleashing the staff's power for your own gain," Daring Do angrily replies.

Ahuizotl says, "I see you're just as arrogant as ever Daring Do, let's see how you deal with my cats."

"Look out!" Daring Do alerts.

The tiger pounce at them, but Rainbow Dash is able to hit them. Twilight, Daring Do, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack decide to keep the cats busy while Rarity and the others get out of here with the staff.

But as they are leaving Tiger Lily trips and drops the the staff and starts to roll away. Tiger Lily runs after the staff and manages to get it back. She is able to go follow the others untils he bumps into someone, but she looks scared to see Ahuizotl and he wants the staff. Tiger Lily becomes corners with Ahuizotl in front of her and the wall of the castle behind her.

Ahuizotl says, "Nowhere to go little pony, so why don't you hand over the staff."

"No. The staff doesn't belong to you or anypony for that matter," Tiger Lily scaredly says.

"Those that have no owner rightfully belong to me," Ahuizotl remarks and decides to take the staff by force.

Tiger Lily has no idea what to do or how to escape. She also can see that her friends are in danger by the cats. Tiger Lily feels scared with fear, the crown and the staff starts to glow. It's as if the crown and the staff is responding to Tiger Lily's emotion and sensing that she's endanger.

Tiger Lily scaredly screams, "Let me alone!"

Just then the crown and the staff glow so bright that it starts to blind anyone who sees the bright light. Just then vines start to rise from the ground. The vines grabs Ahuizotl and ties him down to the ground.

Ahuizotl screams, "What?"

Twilight and the other along with the cats stop fighting enough to see the light coming from the staff and crown. The vines also grabs the wildcats and the small kitten causing them to be tied up to the ground as well.

Tiger Lily notices the reaction too and scaredly asks, "What's… happening?"

"What in the hay is goin on?" Applejack asks as she covers her eyes with her hoof.

"Tiger Lily must have activated the staff's power," Daring Do explains.

The magic also causes the braces from her horn and her wings to dissolve, so she is free to fly and use magic. When the magic is finished, The tiara and the staff isn't glowing anymore and gone back to normal, tiger Lily is shocked by the even that she has no idea what to do right now.

Twilight and the others run to Tiger Lily to see if she's alright from being corners and from the magic events.

Twilight worriedly asks, "Tiger Lily are you alight?"

"I'm fine, but what just happened?" Tiger Lily replies still a bit shocked by the magic.

"I guess since you're the reincarnation of the princess, you somehow was able to tap into the staff's power," Daring Do explains.

Rainbow Dash laughs and says, "And it looks like Ahuizotl is all tied up."

"And his cat friends," Twilight adds.

The girls turn to see Ahuizotl and his his cats struggling with the vines. It seems that the vines are so thick, that they will be stuck at this spot for a little while.

Ahuizotl angrily screams, "Let us out of here!"

"No way," Rainbow Dash says.

"You're going to be stick here for a while," Daring Do adds.

Rainbow Dash says with a smile, "Come on girls, let's get out of here."

"Have fun Ahuizotl," Daring Do says with a smirk on his face.

With that the girls including Tiger Lily leave with the staff and the crown. Ahuizotl is not going to forget this even very easily and he is very angry that he's been outwitted by Daring Do and her friends.

Ahuizotl screams on the top of his lungs, "Daring Do! I will have my revenge!"

After going through a crazy time, Daring Do is able to lead Twilight and the others to the train station. Twilight and the others are going to go back to Canterlot and then go back to Ponyville.

"Glad that mess was over," Applejack replies.

"Me too. I was so scared by there," Tiger Lily replies while holding the staff and still feels a bit jumpy about what she encounter.

Rainbow Dash turns to Tiger Lily and says, "Don't worry Tiger Lily, you're safe now and you've been very brave back there."

"Yeah. Did you see what you did to Ahuizotl and his cats?" Applejack replies says while laughing.

Rainbow Dash starts to laugh and says, "That was priceless!"

Daring Do says, "Yeah that was funny. Thanks for helping me find the staff. I'm glad you are able to help out."

"What are you going to do?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"Well I know a museum in Canterlot that will make sure the Elemental Staff is safe and will disable its powers for a long time," Daring Do explains.

"That's good to know," Twilight replies.

As they get on the train Tiger Lily remember that she still has the tiara on her head and thinks it will be the right thing to give it back to Daring Do. When they all on the train and the train leaves, she thinks it will be a good time to give her the crown.

Tiger Lily comes over to Daring do and shyly says, "Um Daring."

Daring Do turns to Tiger Lily and asks, "What is it?"

"Um, I was hoping to give this back to you," Tiger Lily says while giving the tiara back to Daring.

Daring Do looks at the crown and can see that Tiger Lily is serious about giving the crown back to them.

Daring Do smiles and says, "I think you can keep it. Besides, I think the crown is meant to be with you."

Tiger Lily is shocked to hear that Daring Do wants to give the tiara to you.

"Are… are you sure?" Tiger Lily asks.

"I'm sure," Daring Do answers.

"Um, thank you," Tiger Lily shyly replies.

Tiger Lily puts the crown back on and decides to wear it a little bit longer. Twilight and the others can see that Tiger Lily still has the tiara of the princess on her head. Rarity thinks it suits her very well.

Twilight turns to Daring and says, "I see you decided to let Tiger Lily have the tiara."

"Yep. I think the tiara is good for her to have it," Daring explains.

Pinkie looks at the crown and notice that it's not glowing anymore.

She turns to the others and asks, "Why is it not glowing anymore?"

"Yeah. It should still be glowing, "Spike adds.

"Maybe it's because since the staff has already been found the spell must have ended," Twilight suggests.

"I agree," Daring replies.

Pinkie stares and says, "Oh!"

Tiger Lily looks outside of the winder and even though her adventure is a little scary, she is glad to have good friends with her. She start to wonder what else does her new life in Ponyville has in store for her.

Author's Note:

Next time: Tiger Lily has a simple day and with a special surprise.

PreviousChapters Next