• Published 28th Oct 2015
  • 4,632 Views, 186 Comments

The One Where Pinkie Gets Even - Justice3442



What’s that? Make my life a living nightmare? Foolish pink pony! I’m Discord, the Lord of Chaos! What could a simple pony like you possibly do to me?

  • ...
11
 186
 4,632

Chapter 5: Reflection and Infractions

The One Where Pinkie Gets Even

Chapter 5: Reflection and Infractions

Discord ran, scavenging items from his house and quickly replacing limbs as he did. He smashed a chair and made a crude peg leg. He borrowed an arm from his mannequin he kept around incase there was a power outage in Canterlot and he needed to throw a mannequin through a window for looting purposes. As loath as he was to enter it, he quickly went into his bathroom and grabbed a plunger for leg #2 and a toilet brush for his second arm.

His new limbs weren’t very responsive or articulate, but at least they weren’t based on the clockwork-like order of mechanics.

His mobility restored without having to affix hated machines to his body, he made a quick escape from his home... or rather, he lumbered awkwardly on his peg leg while he constantly unstuck his plunger leg from the floor.

Oh, right… I can teleport.

Discord raised his toilet brush ‘hand’ in front of his face. Useless for snapping. He then examined his mannequin hand. Deceptively equally useless.

He slumped his shoulders, or rather slumped his mannequin shoulder and toilet brush handle.

Oh, poo… Guess I’ll just have to teleport without snapping. Hmmm… but to whom?

Twilight could likely intervene, but after our disagreements on landscaping, I frankly don’t care to see her.

Fluttershy? Possibly still too shell-shocked from when she was over and I showed her the mirror that only sometimes reflects hair and skin…

So that leaves… Discord’s eyes widened.

Of course, she’ll help! I mean… It’s her job to help her subjects, right? And I kinda, sorta live in her house in a very tangential way, dimensionally speaking… That’s practically roommates! That’s better than a subject!

In a flash, Discord was standing in Celestia’s throne room.

“Dis-Discord?!” Celestia exclaimed in surprise from in front of her throne. She gave Discord a quick once over and tried her best to stifle laughter. “What… pfft… what’s going…”

Sitting in front of Celestia was a salmon-colored unicorn mare with silvery hair quaffed upwards on her head. She had a thorny rose for a cutie mark and wore large diamond earrings with a matching diamond choker.

“Excuse me!” she said snidely to the living embodiment of chaos who currently had better things to do than deal with an obnoxiously rude pony.

“You’re excused!” Discord said as he gathered the irksome pony into his appendages and tossed her through the nearest stained glass window.

‘KRIEEEEEESH!’

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhh!” The unicorn cried in total abject fear.

“Ahh!” Celestia cried in alarm.

“You have to help me!” Discord pleaded.

Celestia let out a few sounds that indicated she was trying and failing to find words.

Discord gave her an annoyed look. Well this is going well.

An orange pegasus guard with a spiked blue mane suddenly appeared in the broken window, a cut-up and terrified unicorn held in his forelegs.

Uh… Someone drop something, your highness?” the pegasus said awkwardly.

Celestia let out a massive sigh of relief. “Thank you, Flash… Please take Floribunda to the hospital.”

Flash shifted slightly as if he was going for a salute, his ‘passenger’ letting out a startled yelp as she slipped slightly. Flash quickly tightened his grip and nodded to Celestia with some degree of embarrassment. “Yes, your highness,” he said before flying away from the window.

Discord rolled his eyes. “Great, she’s fine. Can we talk about my super important problem now?”

“Discord!” Celestia said sternly as she flew down in front of him. “I of all ponies can understand wanting to throw Floribunda out a window, but there are things you just don’t do.”

Discord gave Celestia an irritated look. “Oh please, she barely lost any of that… uh… fluid stuff ponies and other animals keep inside them…”

Celestia narrowed her eyes. “You mean blo—”

Discord quickly raised his mannequin hand, putting over Celestia’s mouth and causing the Princess to go cross-eyed as she looked down.

“Don’t tell me,” Discord said. “It’ll come to me.”

Celestia swatted the mannequin arm away. “Discord, what is this all about?”

“Blood!” Discord said.

Celestia blinked a few times. “It’s about blood?”

“Blood is the thing we keep in our bodies!” Discord said with a smile indicating he was quite proud of himself.

Celestia let loose an exasperated sigh. “Discord, why did you teleport into my throne room—” Celestia gave Discord’s assortment of limbs another once over “—with all… with all that?!”

“You have to help me!”

Yesssss… You mentioned that.”

“It’s Pinkie!”

“Pinkie?”

“Pinkie Pie!”

“I know who that is, yes…”

“She’s-she’s—” Discord swallowed and began to speak in a whisper “—she’s gotten into my home!”

“In-indeed?”

Discord began to shiver. “She… she cleaned it.”

Celestia chuckled. “Did she now?”

Discord narrowed his eyes. “It’s not funny!”

“Pffft… It’s a little bit funny.”

Discord’s brow tightened. “Look, I really need you to talk to her.”

Celestia paused for a moment. Discord watched as the preverbal gears turned in the princess’s head, or rather, the real neurons in her brain began firing off in contemplation. “Well… did you do something to provoke this sort of behavior?”

Discord sneered. “Does that matter? She’s clearly gone too far. You need to… to…” Discord’s eyes widened. Celestia’s mane started to loose its shimmer… and turn… and turn…

“Discord?”

“Your- your mane!”

Celestia gave a half smile and rolled her eyes. “Yes, it pretty much always does that sparkling, wind-blowing thing…”

“No it’s…” Discord took a step back, his plunger sticking fast to the ground. “It’s turning pi…”

“Turning?”

“Turning pink!” Discord cried as he struggled to pull his plunger leg free.

“Discord!” Celestia said mirthfully with melodic chuckle. “What’s gotten into you?”

Discord pulled on his leg again. It held. He swung his toilet brush arm at Celestia. “Please! Don’t hurt me!”

Celestia seemed taken aback, but Discord watched as more and more of her hair lost its shimmer, changing to a deep pink.

“I’m not going to hurt you!” Celestia said.

Discord swung again, his brush making contact with some of the accursed pink hair. He finally pulled the suction cup free, but tumbled to the ground. “Stay away from me!”

“Discord? Friend?” Celestia smiled. A smile eerily devoid of the compassion she normally seemed to wear at all times like a comfortable coat. “Jokester of Canterlot Castle.”

Discord started to shuffle back on his odd assortment of limbs.

Celestia trotted forward, maintaining a short gap between her and Discord. “I’m not going to hurt you. You didn’t let me finish my sentence.” Her mane and tail were now completely pink.

Far off in some distant corner of his realm, Discord felt his heart pump with a speed it had never been pumping before.

“I said, I’m not going to hurt you. I’m going to repaint your home’s trim.”

Discord gasped and rolled onto his belly, desperately trying to crawl away.

“I’m going to repaint all the trim!”

“Stay away from me! Don't hurt me!” Discord shrieked as he scrambled out of the throne room. As he fled he could hear Celestia break into a fit of laughter that soon sounded like… sounded like…

PINKIE’S GIGGLE!

Discord scrambled onto his feet… or rather, peg leg and giant suction cup. He broke into a fast limp, constantly unsticking his plunger from the ground as he attempted to spring along.

Help! Help! I need…

‘Thump!’

Discord crashed into something large and solid and fell to the ground.

Princess Luna looked flummoxed for a moment then looked down. “Discord? What vexes you so?”

If only there was a pony here who could help him!

“…Discord? Are you in peril? I’m sure I can…”

There was no pony! None! None of consequence that could help him!

Luna narrowed her eyes. “You do realize that you are speaking out loud, of course?”

Fluttershy! Shell-shocked or not! He needed to see Fluttershy!

Luna let out an aggravated sigh. “You know what? I do not believe I need this.”

His options completely exhausted—

“I am going back to bed!”

—he teleported to Fluttershy’s cottage and immediately began tapping his mannequin hand against it.

‘Tap, tap, tap!’

“Fluttershy! Fluttershy! Please I need your help!”

Discord exploded into a smile as the door opened a crack. The smile fell, smashing itself into a frown as it crashed into the desolate wastes of Disappointment Dessert. “Oh, it’s you,” said as he looked down.

A small white bunny scowled back up at him.

“I need to talk to Fluttershy! Where is she?!”

Angel shook his head and blew a raspberry.

Discord narrowed his eyes. “So that’s the way it’s going to be, hmmmm?”

-ooo-

‘Poof!’

“Twilight,youhavetohelpme!”

AHHH!” Twilight cried out an alarm, dropping the book Discord’s head had just popped out of. Discord awkwardly pulled himself out of the book, throwing himself in front of Twilight on top of the massive magical map of Equestria. He kept himself low, his eyes on a level plane with Twilight’s.

It’sPinkie!She’sOnARampage!”

“Discord! Slow Down!” Twilight said. “What’s going on?!”

“IjustTOLDYou!Pinkiemustbestopped!She’scleaningEVERYTHING!”

“Pi-Pinkie, what did—?”

“… Oh, and next time you see Fluttershy it might interest her to know Angel came down with a really bad case of butt gout.”

Twilight blinked a few times in surprise as she processed Discord’s words. “Bu… butt gout?”

“It’s not as bad as it sounds,” Discord replied, “it’s about ten times worse… Butanywaythat’sbesidesthepointyouhavetosaveme!”

“Save you from Pinkie?!” Twilight said in disbelief. “Wait… What the heck happened to your limbs?!”

She did this to me!”

Twilight’s lip twitched upwards slightly. “Pinkie replaced your limbs with a fake-human arm, a toilet brush, a broken chair leg, and a plunger?”

“Well… No… I did that…” Discord admitted weakly. “But she drove me to this!”

The twitch on Twilight’s lip only increased. “How did she drive you to… erm… to this?”

She got into my home and she cleaned and organized it!” Discord shuttered. “It’s horrid. It’s like…” Discord’s eyes widened. “It’s like she doesn’t even care how it makes me feel…”

“Oh?” Twilight said. One corner of her mouth started to crawl upwards. “Now why would she go all to the trouble to do that, I wonder?”

Discord’s lip began to quiver. “Because… Because she…” Discord swallowed. “Okay! I admit it! I ate her hair! I got mad and played a cruel joke on her insinuating the Cake twins were in danger! I blew up a set of fake teeth in her face!” Discord started to weep. I went too far,” he said softly. “And… and… I just want to tell her...” Teary eyed, Discord looked up. “… I just want to tell her how sorry I am.”

Much to his surprise, Twilight looked back at him with an almost smug, elated look. She looked up to the double doors to the castle’s throne room. “Alright, every pony. We got him!”

Discord watched in surprise as the doors flung open. Still maneless, Pinkie hopped in front of a group composed of Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Spike, and Fluttershy… and Flora Squeezer for some reason.

“Hehehehe! I knew we’d get him!”

“Heh! As if there ever was a doubt.”

“Marvelous work, everypony. Simply marvelous!”

“Yeah! Right on, girls!”

“Wha—what was that about butt gout?”

“Whoa. That pony is messed up.”

Discord looked at the ponies in disbelief. “You... all of you were in on it?”

Pinkie hopped up to Discord. “Hehehe! Of course, silly Billy!” She grinned wide. “I asked a few of them to help at first.” Her happy look lessened slightly. “And pretty much everypony to help after what happened in Sugarcube Corner.”

Discord scratched the back of his head with the toilet brush. “Uh… Right, right… Again, sorry for that. I went too far.”

Pinkie’s expression returned to ‘elated mode’. “Oh, I forgive you!” Pinkie’s expression added a dose of self-satisfaction. “But you really thought I did everything that happened to you on my own?”

Discord glanced away as he cheeks flushed slightly. “Well… maybe for just a moment…”

“Hah!” Rainbow Dash cried. “As if! I shaped the clouds!”

Rarity spoke up. “I touched up your eyebrow and helped with your closest.”

“I um…” Fluttershy began, “… I helped map out your house from memory.” She shuddered slightly. “It was… er… pretty hard.”

Twilight chuckled got up off her chair, trotting up next to Pinkie. “I assisted Pinkie in organizing, though not as much as you might think.” She looked at Pinkie. “She can be surprisingly well-organized when she wants to be.”

Pinkie giggled. “Aww, shucks.”

Twilight continued, “I also cut your grass so it was completely level, and helped design the device to put it back in place.”

Spike smiled. “I helped hook it up to every single blade of grass.” He elbowed Living Wood Caresser lightly. “Heh, Tree Hugger here knew a tune to get all the grass facing the same direction.”

Oh, right! That’s her name. Discord immediately relegated the information to the part of his brain where he kept his spare skull Hearth’s Warming lights and the stationary bike he once made a New Year's resolution to use for ‘mental exercises.’

Sapling Stroker’s eyes widened slightly. “Oh! I totally know some sonic bliss to get grass to do that.”

Applejack sighed. “Ah baked a pie…”

Pinkie giggled. “And I took advantages of the cracks of reality itself to be where I needed to be and change what needed to be changed.”

Applejack grumbled to herself and added, “Ah also helped with the cleanup…”

Discord looked at all the ponies and the dragon in amazement.

Pinkie turned around and buried her head into her tail, pulling out a box wrapped in pink wrapping paper and tied up with sky-blue ribbon. “And since you apologized, I have something for you.”

Discord took the gift in his mannequin hand and toilet brush. “Erm… Little help?”

Pinkie rapidly unwrapped the gift and opened it for Discord.

Discord looked down in surprise. “My… my arms and legs?”

Mmmmhmmm!” Pinkie said with a nod. “I collected them all and washed them in cotton candy-and-pizza pudding!”

“Awwww…” Discord said as threw himself into the box, the mannequin arm and toilet brush staying suspended in place just long enough for Discord to pop out, his limbs put back into place. “Thank you, Pinkie.” His smile dropped slightly. “I regret that I left your mane back in my bedroom.”

“Oh, that…” Pinkie said. She placed a forehoof in her mouth and blew hard. Her pink mass of curls suddenly popped back on top of her head. “No biggy!”

Discord looked down with wide eyes. “Don’t tell me you could have done that at anytime?”

Pinkie giggled. “Okay! I won’t tell you that.”

Discord smiled and rolled his eyes. He focused his vision on Spike. “… You hooked up a tiny air nozzle to every single blade of grass in my yard?” Discord asked in disbelief. “There must have been millions…”

Spike raised a claw. “199,342,699, to be exact.”

Birch Grappler chuckled. “Man, you are one crazy talking dragon.”

Discord tilted his head and looked at Twilight in amazement.

Twilight shrugged. “Don’t ask me how. He’s really good at counting grass.”

“Wait… All of you were in my house the entire time?!”Discord asked in disbelief.

The ponies nodded.

“That’s not possible! I would have sensed you!”

Pinkie giggled. “Silly Discord! We were behind the couch.”

Discord’s head quaked with rage. “That explains nothing!”

“Well, d’uuuuuuuh! We hid under a sheet! I mean… give me some credit!”

Discord’s head quaking only increased. He produced a brown paper bag, put a few short and shallow breaths into it, and then popped it with a pin letting out the anguished scream trapped inside it.

Fluttershy’s eyes looked distant and hollow. “Yeah… I gave up trying to figure out what was going on about a minute into the plan.”

“Okay, but what about Celestia?”

Pinkie giggled. “Oh, that! Yeah, she was on it too… Apparently her hair is naturally pink. Who knew?”

Discord started to feel something boil up inside him. They… they all banded together and… tortured me?! How… how insensitive do you have to be to just go and mess with…?

Oh…

Right…

Discord let out a mirthful chuckle. “Haha! Well played, ponies! Well played! I certainly learned a valuable lesson about friendship this time.”

The group paused he all looked at eachother… almost… almost nervously?

“Of… of course!” Twilight said. “That’s… that’s our thing… teaching everypony about friendship.”

Pinkie grinned a little too widely. “Right, right! That’s totally our thing.”

Discord’s eyebrows dropped ever so slightly. “Right… right… I have a much better understanding of boundaries and what’s an appropriate joke to play on a friend.”

Twilight’s eyes suddenly shot open. “Oh! Definitely! That’s absolutely a lesson one could take—I mean… the lesson we tried to teach you!”

“Yes,” Rarity said in a hushed tone. “That’s very good, darling. Use that!”

“Shhhh…” Twilight hushed out of the corner of her mouth without turning around. “You passed your lesson with flying colors!”

Pinkie clapped her hooves together. “Congratulations!”

“Yeah, dude,” Rainbow Dash said also hitting her hooves together. “Congratulations!”

“Er… Yeah… Congratulations… uh… partner…” Applejack said in an unsure tone as she joined the clapping.

“Congratulations, dear!” Rarity said.

“Right on! Congratulations,” chimed in Spike.

Willow Wrestler chuckled. “Way to go, man!”

Fluttershy just looked around with concern worn on her face. “Is… is nopony but me worried about Angel Bunny?”

“Well, I must be going,” Discord said as he began to walk to the door. “I’ve got a realm to mess up, you know.”

“Ooo! Ooo!” Pinkie said excitedly. “I can help.”

“NO!” Discord said forcefully. Catching himself, he spoke in a softer tone, “Erm, thank you, but… you’ve done enough.” Discord said with an earnest smile. “Thank you, Pinkie. You’ve really taught me an invaluable lesson.”

“D’awwwww,” Pinkie bounced up to Discord. “Come ‘ere, you!” she said as she wrapped her forelegs around Discord.

Discord brushed his talon by his head and then returned the hug. He leaned his muzzle down and whispered into Pinkie’s ear, “Maybe see you at my place, next Saturday?”

Pinkie chuckled. “Wouldn’t miss it," she said quietly.

The two broke their embrace.

“Well, it’s been ever so enlightening,” Discord said, “but I really must be going.” He opened one of the double doors to the throne room and stepped through it. “Ta-Ta!” he said as he stuck his lion’s paw out the door to get in one more wave.

Almost immediately after the door was closed, there was a collective sigh of relief.

“That was close,” Twilight said.

Pinkie giggled. “I know, right? Who’d of thought Discord would figure out the lesson about friendship here before the rest of us.”

Rarity tittered. “He’s nothing if full of surprises.”

“Pffft… I knew it the whole time,” Rainbow Dash said. “I just figured it was so obvious it wasn’t worth saying nothin’.”

Silence.

Rainbow Dash sighed. “Okay, I didn’t know.”

“That was mighty close,” Applejack said. “Ah’d be quakin’ in my boots if Ah were wearin’ any.”

“Yeah, talk about close calls,” Spike said.

“Whoa,” Oak Rangler said, “seems like everypony needs to mellow out.”

“Pinkie?” Fluttershy said. “Is that… is that one of Discord’s ears on your mane?”

“… Why yes it is! Hehehe… He must have dropped it when... he… hugged me… Oh, horse apples…”

Discord’s head suddenly formed from his ear followed by the rest of him, although he was wearing a white mask of a mustachioed man, wide-brimmed black hat, and a black tunic, pants, boots, and cape. “Ah-ha!” He said pointing a gloved paw. “So this wasn’t about friendship! You all just wanted some good ol’ fashioned vengeance!”

Pinkie’s ears flopped down around her head. “I’m sorry, but I was just sooo…. mad, and—”

Discord held up his paw to silence Pinkie. He pulled out a torch and set his outfit on fire. It quickly burned off revealing his ‘normal’ self. “Say no more, Pinkie my dear. I understand completely.”

The ponies and dragon all exchanged glances… Well, most of the ponies. Evergreen Nuzzler seemed to be busy staring up in wonder at the tree trunk chandelier.

“Ah, you do?” Applejack asked skeptically.

Discord nodded. “Of course!” He popped out one eye, then the other. “Nothing wrong with some old-fashioned ‘eye for an eye’.”

Once again, most everypony in the room breathed a sigh of relief.

“Still!” Discord had a look of very real fire in his eyes as he put them back in his sockets. He focused his fiery vision on Rarity. “I think the closet was a bit much.”

Rarity swallowed and took a few steps back.

“Please calm down, Discord,” Twilight said, galloping up and raising her fore hooves. “Sure, our hearts where in the wrong place, but you still learned a valuable lesson!”

Discord nodded. “Indeed I have, Twilight. There are simply limits one must keep in mind with jokes, even with friends. Some lines should not be crossed.”

Twilight smiled and gave a pleased nod. “Good, because for a second there—”

Discord grinned wickedly. “But I still changed every outfit in Rarity’s boutique to a mix of polka-dots and stripes!”

Twilight let out an exasperated sigh. “Never mind…”

Rarity’s jaw plummeted. “You’re the most dastardly fiend of all time!”

Discord chuckled. “I know…”

Rarity narrowed her eyes at Discord. “Well then, sir. Please consider your outfits alphabetized by color shade!

Twilight’s ears flopped down around her head. “Seriously?”

Discord gasped. “You wouldn’t!”

“I would and I will!” Rarity turned towards Pinkie. “Right, Pinkie?”

Pinkie turned to Discord. “We’re still on for Saturday?”

Discord smiled. “Come Hades or highwater.”

Pinkie smiled wide. “Awesome! I’m going to deslime your plumbing!”

“No!” Discord cried.

“YES!” Pinkie said as her happy smile turned malevolent.

Discord clenched a fist. “I’m going to fill all your party hats with gelatin!”

“Awesome!” Pinkie said.

“Spaghetti gelatin!”

“… Awesome!”

Discord grumbled in annoyance.

Spike’s face lit up. “I actually wanted to take a crack at the rest of the grass in Discord’s place…”

Discord snapped his fingers. “Your comics are all now backwards and upside-down in their protective covers!”

Spike clenched his claws and threw them into the air. “Wwwhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”

“I’m going to fill your place full of rainbows!” Rainbow Dash declared.

Discord snapped. Your Wonderbolts posters are now all a quarter inch tilted to the right.”

“What?!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed. “Do you know how much of a pain it is to hang up stuff right in a house made out of clouds?!

Applejack sighed. “Ah’ll jus’ bake another pie for you to step in, Ah guess…”

‘Snap!’

“I just switched the West Orchard with the East Orchard at Sweet Apple Acres!”

Applejack shrugged. “Whatever.”

“Whoa, whoa!” Bush Strangler said. “There’s a lot of negative energy flowing around here, maybe we should all take a few moments to relax, cleanse our chakras, and—”

‘Snap!’

“I just filled all your water pipes with gravy!” Discord declared.

Sequoia Slatherer paused, her eyes narrowed. “Oh, I am so clouding your Anja chakra.”

Fluttershy whimpered. “Won’t someone please think of Angel Bunny?”

The End.

Author's Note:

Whooo! Made it on Halloween, if just barely.

Thanks again to Tired Old Man for helping inspire, edit, and suggesting ideas as this went along (he totally gets most the credit for "Mentoats"). Also thanks for all the comments. I'm glad this was so enjoyed, I had a blast getting it written up and out, even under such an aggressive deadline.

And as always, thanks for reading!

Comments ( 48 )

This was a wonderful grand finale. I just wish it wasn't already over.

This was dissapointing.

Nothing wrong or bad; just dissapointing.

It is that feeling when you smile at a punchline but realize you feel sad.

This whole last chapter left me going WTF the entire way through. FTW, man. FTW.

Fluttershy whimpered. “Won’t someone please think of Angel Bunny?”

Not a chance in the Heaven he fell from.

Ok, this timeline's doomed. Better call the cleanup crew for when the pranking singularity undoes all of existence.

The war will never end

wlam #7 · Nov 1st, 2015 · · ·

6588561
This is the war that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, a worm horse started it not knowing what it was and he's still at it just because

This is the war that never ends, it just goes on and on...

lel~
That was great!

Pfft, this was funny. A little game they play, it seems. XD

I'd like to see more like this. I narrated it to a friend the whole time, and now he knows the complete insanity that everything is.

You also owe me for Birch Grappler and reinvigorating the last moments of Tree Hugger name botchery! *shakes fist angrily*

Ahem. Anyway, this story was a massive blast of fun from start to finish, Justice. I'm happy I was here for the ride from the beginning. :pinkiehappy:

Apple Jack's bits made me chuckle.

Taking Mare Do Well, and Trixie, and combining them with a twist of Apple Field to come up with a variation on Princess Prank Wars thats totally misidirecting due to peoples expectations?

Aww, it was only a 20 minute episode. :pinkiesad2:

Well, saving this little beauty for later reenjoyment.:pinkiehappy:

FOr some reason, the Discord prank listing at the end makes him sound like this guy to me:

We need a Discord emote. That way, I could use it in this comment.

Now, as for the actual story, well done, sir!

What I feel about this chapter.:derpytongue2::pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::raritystarry::twilightsmile::yay:
What I feel about this story being over.:ajsleepy::applecry::fluttercry::fluttershbad::fluttershysad::raritycry::raritydespair:

And the god of chaos is taken down by the pink party pony! Who knew that Discord's weakness would be the exact opposite of everything he represents?

The fact that I wasn't actually a friendship lesson made this for me.

Also, that Evangelion reference.

6589147

I assume nothing. If they can't find his place, they can always have _their_ place ready when he drops by. As he will.

According to the Oklahoma Museum of Natural History, there are about 3,000 blades of grass to the square foot in the average lawn, giving Discord a front yard about 1.5 acres in extent. That's a big front yard, but then you do need a fair amount of room for Lawn Gnome Demolition Derby.

“Discord!” Celestia said sternly as she flew down in front of him. “I of all ponies can understand wanting to throw Floribunda out a window, but there are things you just don’t do.”

:rainbowlaugh: DAMN, Celestia!

“… Oh, and next time you see Fluttershy it might interest her to know Angel came down with a really bad case of butt gout.”

:twilightoops:

Pinkie’s expression returned to ‘elated mode’. “Oh, I forgive you!” Pinkie’s expression added a dose of self-satisfaction. “But you really thought I did everything that happened to you on my own?”

When Pinkie Pie is involved, absolutely NOTHING is impossible or inconceivable.

Applejack sighed. “Ah baked a pie…”

Ouch. Just...ouch.

“I collected them all and washed them in cotton candy-and-pizza pudding!”

Excuse me while I...while I just go throw up a little...hurf...:pinkiesick:

Fluttershy’s eyes looked distant and hollow. “Yeah… I gave up trying to figure out what was going on about a minute into the plan.”

"I just sat in the corner drawing anime characters..."

Pinkie clapped her hooves together. “Congratulations!”

“Yeah, dude,” Rainbow Dash said also hitting her hooves together. “Congratulations!”

“Er… Yeah… Congratulations… uh… partner…” Applejack said in an unsure tone as she joined the clapping.

“Congratulations, dear!” Rarity said.

“Right on! Congratulations,” chimed in Spike.

So...all the ponies in Equestria just turned into a lake of Tang and this is all happening in Discord's head?

Fluttershy just looked around with concern worn on her face. “Is… is nopony but me worried about Angel Bunny?”

Silly Fluttershy! Of COURSE nopony but you is worried about Angel Bunny!

...that ending... :rainbowderp:

This was a fun, if psychotic, read.

Interesting ending. Leave it to Discord not to leave well enough alone.

Congratulations on making your Halloween deadline, but the chapter could use some editing.

Well that was funny off and on... but mostly boring, kind of unfortunate actually

I had a FANTASTIC time reading this! <3

Pinkie chuckled. “Wouldn’t miss it, she said quietly.”

Pinkie, you give those words back to the author right this minute!

6591277

Haha. Fixed. Thank you! :twilightsmile:

And so the prank wars raged on...

I really enjoyed this story, thought it would last longer, but I'm satisfied.

Nice job!

6588586
War...war never changes

Alondro traps Discord in the IRS Tax Code for 10 eternities as punishment!

It's complete chaos that's perfectly organized... the most absolutely impossible madness ever created in any and all universes! NOTHING CAN WITHSTAND IT!!! :fluttershbad:

6589584 Once again, Applejack didn't learn nothing. :ajsmug:

Which means she learned something... :applejackunsure:

Of which she had no comprehension. :applejackconfused:

Fluttershy... you're the only one who cares about that mean-spirited, fluffy hellion

Huh. And here I was hoping Discord would give Pinkie her mane back, but then the hair kept growing like wildvines. Or, you know, just turn all their lungs into shattered glass, but whatever.

:applejackunsure:"What do I do?"
:twilightoops: "Applejack! Say 'Darn Tootin'!" :ajbemused:
derpicdn.net/img/2013/12/1/486839/large.png

6591783 Organized? That place is the epitome of chaos!

6596537 That's what they want you to think.

I know someone who worked there... and managed to get away! :fluttershbad:

6602402 So what you're telling me is that they're actually perfectly organized, and they lose my paperwork just for the fun of it? The IRS really is evil!

So I want quite sure at first where you were going with the aesop thingy, but the ending made it totally worth it!

6602412 Pfft, they're the most powerful and evil government organization ever. Of course they lose people's paperwork for fun!

Then they can audit them and feed on the sorrow and angst to fuel their Satanic powers.

This demands a sequel. Pronto. :pinkiehappy:

Fluttershy just looked around with concern worn on her face. “Is… is nopony but me worried about Angel Bunny?”

Pretty much.

“… Why yes it is! Hehehe… He must have dropped it when... he… hugged me… Oh, horse apples…”

It's that dawning moment of comprehension that I LIVE for.

Rarity’s jaw plummeted. “You’re the most dastardly fiend of all time!

He knows.

Sequoia Slatherer paused, her eyes narrowed. “Oh, I am so clouding your Anja chakra.”

Silly pony.

Lololololololol I knew pinkie and her friends had something to do with it. :rainbowlaugh:

*claps*

7043925 IT IS NOT AN ULTRASMURF!!! THEY ARE BLUE AND GOLD! I am of the noble Lunar Templars, a splinter branch of the Dark Angels that found its way to the graces of the gracious Empress Luna herself! Our colors are purple, blue and silver

...lame. You had me at badass super deity Pinkie :pinkiecrazy:, than lost me at this ending. :facehoof:

Oh well I'll find a good Pinkie destroys Discord fic yet. Where there are bronies and computers, fanfiction will be found.:rainbowdetermined2:

And not a second buck was given for the poor Angel Bunny that day...:fluttercry:
Also, damn you and all your clever references!

Login or register to comment