• Published 15th Feb 2015
  • 25,775 Views, 3,540 Comments

Bon Bon's Acceptance - Pusspuss



Lyra has been dating her human coltfriend for a little while now and wants to start a herd with Bon Bon. The problem is, Bon Bon doesn’t want to accept her feelings for the strange creature. Can the earth pony find love with the bizarre human?

Comments ( 451 )

T-T

I-it's liquid pride, I swear!!! :raritycry:

No really, though, let's do some real talk. I came into this story as an editor pretty soon after LC was posted way back when. I thought it was a fun little story, and one I greatly enjoyed reading, but that was about it. I watched you because I hoped to see more stuff like it. And then when we talked about me editing for you on BBA, I thought it would be the same idea. A relatively short fic with a simple storyline full of heartwarming lovey-dovey goodness.

Damn was I wrong.

What I originally thought would be a small couple week long process turned into something huge. This enormous story that I got to be such a big part of, and help see through to the end. When we argued back and forth over different points, I sometimes got so worried that I was hindering the story or taking it away from what you wanted to write. It means a lot to know that you think my help was for the better, even when we didn't get along too happily! :twilightblush: Being a part of this has been a huge experience for me, and I feel like I've grown so much from it. I can't tell you how happy I am to have been along for the ride.

But more than all that, what I'm happiest I took away from all this is the fact that I met one of the best friends I've ever had. Puss, you're a cool dude, in more ways and to such an extent that I could never hope to get it all into words. But know that you've changed my life for the better and I will never forget that.

Here's to a future of slaving over a hot word processor, churning out more smutty horse words!

P.S. But no really, we need to do that TFaR/BBA crossover one of these days. :rainbowderp:

Can i just say that this story has been a really wild ride? its truly fantastic, you have a real talent for the complex and convoluted, not to mention comedy - love - art. i noticed though that its been quite some time since you've kept up the excellent work. My only complaint over this fimfic after reading the whole thing is two days, is that I wish that there was an epilogue family (Half Human, Half Pony like that), of sorts. I know that Chris and his mares are about as happy as you can get outside of heaven itself, but I was think that Bon Bon's family...well as BOTH her parents' reactions to Chris herd, would be very interesting to say the least.

:raritydespair: simply beautiful a wonderful story that brought tears to my eyes :raritycry:
~ well glad you enjoyed it too, rarity ...
This be my #1 fav story

This has been quite the enjoyable ride. I've enjoyed every chapter that came out for this story, and was glad to see how everything turned out. I would definitely like to see that bonus chapter in some way as being a bonus for this story or as its own fic. Thank you for the wonderful story and I look forward to more works made by you.

6410138

Damn was I wrong.

Bwahahaha! Oh boy, where you wrong. :rainbowlaugh:

When we argued back and forth over different points, I sometimes got so worried that I was hindering the story or taking it away from what you wanted to write.

Well, nothing changed from the original plan. Just how we got there at a few point. :raritywink:

even when we didn't get along too happily!

Man! You know I love you! :rainbowkiss:

best friends I've ever had

Aww... dude... friends forever! :pinkiesad2:

P.S. But no really, we need to do that TFaR/BBA crossover one of these days.

Will and Chris will be the best friends ever! After Will punches Chris in the face for being such a pussy. :rainbowlaugh:

P2..... awesome job. Well done!! Loved every bit of it. A couple slowish moving chapters (in my opinion), but it didn't detract from the story one bit.

Please do make that bonus chapter - or whatever you are thinking of for this. Just write MOAR!!!

The final picture at the end...... another quality piece of work there. I really am happy that I decided to follow you (and Jeremy too). Hope to see more from you soon.

KG

Oh yes. Please do more. Also, if possible, could we also get some distant future chapter where they're parents?

6410169

Totally! Your writing style just has some sort of spark that I can't get enough of, makes me sad that this is over now... maybe, hopefully not.

Welp, there went the end of an era.

"Thank you for being one of the stories that inspired mine", I say while saluting on a sinking ship that was this story finally coming to a close.

You did a great job. Your story was very well written. If you want good herd story, I reccomend My Secret Life as an Evil Insect Overlord and My Incredibly Convoluted Life as a Changeling Monarch. If you want story with human as human, not changed into something, i think the best stories are Xenophilia or Gentleman for mares and other Gentlemanverse stories, but only it's oryginal author.

I really want to see more of stories, as a bonus chapter to this story. I dont like oneshots. You know how to write good clop and you know how to write good romance. There are flaws ofc, but your characters are not cut from paper, they really have their soul. It is not perfect, but already by giving us not flat characters you are better than 85% authors, that i have read already.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. Picture at the end of chapter is broken, pls fix it.

*Background story where people reading*
thewritersadvice.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/story-time.jpg
It really ending, I AM SO HAPPY!
This was a very enjoyable story to read, so thank you for writing it. I hope you'll make a new story, but either way, thanks for such a great story.

Dan

Out of the many background ponies who should have a touching special somehuman clopfic, I'd vote for Allie Way next. Or "Pinny Lane" to give her canon Hasbro name.

I like taller, slightly gangly girls. Fun fact, Lauren Faust based SBFF Wonder Girl on her own physique in highschool.

Such a fun story. There were laughs, feels, and deep moments... Making this a truly fun read. It'll be said to see it go, but MAGICAL MOTHER FUCKING babies, aw yeah my ninja. These are for you!

41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6h4yd4ehE1rzyb7ho1_500.png

Love you, bu, No homo.

Sweet Celestia, I think the author's notes for this chapter were longer than the chapter itself! :rainbowlaugh:

Not that that's a bad thing for an epilogue, mind you. :ajsmug:

Honestly, though, I'm not entirely comfortable with getting credit even as a "guest proofreader," seeing as how my contributions were much more minuscule compared to the others... :twilightblush:

But if you want to give me credit anyway, I'm not going to stop you. :trollestia: :raritywink: :rainbowlaugh:

And for the record, I vote for heated Bon Bin clop. You can never go wrong with heated Bon Bon clop. :derpytongue2: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowwild:

A continuation you say? Oh I am all for reading this! Keep em coming Puss!

Dan

6410184

My favorite ponyXhuman sexyfics (not counting the ones involving the [aged up] CMCs.)

Her Whole Darn Heart by Crowley
Alone With Moondancer by Brony_Headbanger (and the rest of the The Alone With X series)
De-stress the Princess by ArtColter
No Magic Required by Damien Darkside
Luna; the complicated princess by kainofthesand (and sequels)
Apple of Another Color by MrTyreste (and sequel)
Heated Encounters by Jay-The-Brony
Category 5 by Zooman Stan
The Royal Visit by Metals
Ingress series by Anonymous Pegasus
Just another Mare by little big pony
Poppin' Molly by little big pony
Screaming Eagles by Living Madness (and sequel)
Rollin' in tha Hay: Mah First Hooman by Hand-Made
Rainbow Dash Writes a Clopfic...Poorly by Hand-Made
Exchange by getmeouttahere
I Dream of Luna by getmeouttahere

Nicely done, mate. You know I'll be lurking in the shadows, gawking at your other work that's bound to come out.

It's done!
It's over!

I feel sad and happy at the same time... I enjoyed everything, from Lyra's Confession to here ans now. I'll definitely be waiting on your other works, Senpie!

As for a good fic with herds, I HIGHLY recommend The Chase It may have an intimidating amount of words behind it... The longest fic on the site... There's basically every aspect of life in it, funny, some parts dark and highly realistic. Also it updates every few days.

Such a great story and satisfying end
kudos Good man
definately have to follow you now

Thank you for such a warm story!

It's over...

Feelz! :raritydespair:

Srsly tho... where's the Berry Punch sequel clop? :scootangel:

But! This isn’t the end for these characters. I do plan to do some kind of a continuation of this story as long as people want it.

Yes, you shall be writing this forever!:pinkiecrazy:


Seriously though, this is on of the highest quality fictions out there, in any group. Not to mention that high quality in a narrative that has detailed and equally refined smut scenes is all the more of a rarity.:raritywink:

You, sir are one awesome person. You write spectacularly, and you draw impeccably. Why must you be so Celestia damned perfect!?:flutterrage:

All in all, I love you and I shall hug you, hard. Ribs might *snap*, *crackle*, and *pop*. :rainbowlaugh::heart:

I can't wait to see what you work on next, and should you ever need my assistance again, I'm always free. Most of the time. Sometimes. Okay, not really, but I shall make the time!:pinkiehappy:

I really enjoyed this story, good job.
Now, for a sequel... well maybe this Berry Punch idea...
But what I really want to know is the reactions of Lyra's and Bonbon's famillys, it would be really interresting
Also we still don't know if Cadence's spell work with him (and at least one mare who would be very happy if it is)
If it's working, their life with their foal(s) would be very interresting to read too

:heart: v :heart:
Thank you for the wonderful story. I've enjoyed it from the first chapter of Lyra's Confession till the end of Bon Bon's Acceptance, and every single word in between.

Them draft chapters had me like... :pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick:

Wait so are they going to ignore that plan to go to princess cadence to try to have a foal? Or is it going to be in the sequel?

A sequel would be AWESOME. Maybe toss the whole foal thing into it for plot? Kinda curious to see where that would go. Just an idea though.

Great story. I do hope it continues in a sequel :pinkiehappy:

I love you too :pinkiecrazy:

I want tk see more of your characters. This story was great and it would be sad to see it end so soon. I also think you could do a bit more like meeting bonbon parent's.

It was a pleasure reading this fic, and although it has come to an end, the ending art gave me a feeling of closure. The art itself was also well drawn and looked great :twilightsmile:

I'll definitely be sticking around to see what you come up with next

Congrats! Its been fun watching this story be put together.

Wow! That was awesome.
I gotta say, this was one of the more original and well-written herd fics that I've read on this site. I love the character development and how nicely written the clop scenes are. They're actually part of the romance of the characters and are hot without being raunchy.

So you get a definite 4/5 stars, and a well-deserved spot on my favorites list. Keep up the great work!

Well, this certainly was a fun trip and although I am sad this story is over, it's nice to know that you have more planned for the future. :twilightsmile:

Also...

His tongue pressed up against her entrance and she glades opened, allowing their wet muscles to slowly dance around each other

I think it's supposed to be 'gladly'. Maybe... perhaps...

awww so many warm fuzzy feelings, now onto business!

i do believe its time to meet the parents!

I'd like to see them journey to the Crystal Empire to ask Cadence about the spell so they can have foals with Chris. It'd be interesting to see the crystal ponies' reaction to the human.

And I'm still waiting on the spin-off where Chris baby-sits Ruby!

Congrats on finishing the possibly the most popular story of all time ( until this interwebs playground is forgotten with the death of the brony fandom:ajsleepy:) but on a happy we note, I've been with the story since the beginning and liked how it went and I will sit thru the "other" story your going to possibly going to post in the mere future :pinkiecrazy:

Keep going your Doing awsome:rainbowkiss:

Thank you for writing this amazing piece of fan fiction. It has been an utter joy to read it:twilightsmile:

If you haven't read any good herd fics so far I will recomend you to read Xenophilia, that is one of the best fics out there (if not the best).

Yay its finally finished I don't know whether to be happy or sad but hey you did it good

its sad to see this story end but i couldnt be happier on how you ended it. i do hope you make a sequel, maybe of them finding out how they can actually have a foal. but anywho thank you for writing such a great story it was so much fun reading this and ill defenatly be looking forward to any other stories you write!

I love you all! :pinkiecrazy:

We love you too, technicolor horse artist man.

Really great story. I'm looking forward to the bonuschapter and the sequel.
btw: is it just me or is te picture at the end not loading?

is tongue pressed up against her entrance and she glades opened,

Glades?

:raritydespair: It's over. Done. Finished. :flutterrage: I want all the sequels!

Congrats on finishing your story man, it was a wild ride from start to finish!
Really looking forward to any new projects you have in mind.
I might have a new favorite author, maybe :twilightsmile:

Completely agree with you and also big thanks to you and Jeremy storm for him throwing back those first concept ideas cos as you said they were pretty shitty. Its fascinating to me how much work and thought you had to put into this and for that my sincere thanks.

I absolutely loved this fics and would LOVE to see that bonus chapter. The story was just straight up 10/10 and as you said there are many shitty herd fics out there but i think so far this could be the best one ive read. I think aside from the protagonist cliche and Lyra one the characters were so well done and written.

One last suggestion i would have though is try to not make sequel after sequel because a sad thing for me to see is a author just straight up milk a series. I think a trilogy should be enough to close the book on a good story. I am relieved to say the least that you mentioned working on a completely different one shot fic so i am so happy for you and will follow intently.

Good job Puss you have great talent both with drawings and words. Last shout out to Jeremy storm gonna have to check out his stories next.
i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0399/67/1431703685994.gif

Goddamn it Pusspuss, this story it was, there are no words for me to accurately describe how amazing this is. And dang, so many editors and pre-readers, all of you guys rock! :yay: Damn it all to hell I am loving this, this story was amazing, the first one was amazing, and reading this one made me so frigging happy cause I wanted somehting awesome... well... I got it!

I do plan to do some kind of a continuation of this story as long as people want it. I also plan on making a bonus clop chapter for this story if you guys are interested.

:yay: YES YES YES YES YES! I do want this, I want both so very much.
Dude, awesome work on this story, I loved it, from start to finish, it was amazing.

TAHT ART IS AMAZEBALLS

Awesome work, and I will hopefully see you next time dude, peace out!
~Dustchu

So ends a great story, enjoyed this from start to finish and look forward to future work you do :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment