• Published 26th May 2014
  • 11,353 Views, 1,298 Comments

Headless Not Brainless - MadMaxtheBlack



A man hiking in the woods happens to stumble upon the fabled Headless Horse. Sadly the fable doesn't stand up to the reality and it's up to the man to reunite the parted out mare.

Comments ( 48 )

I can tell why she said for Dust to stay off his cock.:ajsmug:

Cosmic, sharing is caring.

Cosmic said to just tell Dust not to. Didn't hear anything about if Dust happens to get on top of you. :trollestia:

and let me tell you, nine times out of then, I.E.D.

nine times out of ten?

Not too sure how much further this story has to go but at least there will be some world building in the future, I hope.

Decided to finally read this story, pushed through over the last day or so. I really do enjoy what you've written here even if it's a tad convoluted. Is it bad that despite any description you've given, my mind wants to cast Jason as a younger Simon Pegg? I can't not see him for this character for some goddamn reason.

Anyway, so yes I love your story, and I'll keep reading it for as long as you keep writing it, thank you for all the awesome effort you put in on your stories. But my advice is to end it if you feel like it's over. No need to drag out a story arc you might not even want to finish once you get in to. You could easily throw down another filler chapter, a closer, and then maybe an epilogue and call it a day all in one pretty little package. Of course if you actually have a solid plan and want to keep going then all is well.

5440983
If I get into Storm side, and all it's shady shit, then quite a bit.

5441095 Looking forward to it more than the morning sun!

These two have seen some shit. I can't validate how accurate all these war stories could be, but it definitely feels legitimate at least. As I said in your journal, I have no idea where these characters will go after all this, so I'll look through the next few chapters with a surprised outlook, I'm sure.

tell Dust to keep her mouth off your cock."

Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

5441168 That should be Belay, not Delay.
Then the order is cancelled, not postponed indefinitely.

5441554
True. you've got people who hold grudges, and people who say "Shit happens. now, let's go find something to drink!"

I love this story. Can't wait to see where you take this.

5436400 Nah, they're clearly mutant hybrid nanobot clones who are also reverse vampires.

I noticed all the subtle context between the lines. :pinkiecrazy:

Feh , MY first half-pony hybrid lived SIX hours! DOUBLE their first effort, which clearly means my methodology is superior! The trick was to birth it in a mermaid! Ya gotta think outside the box to do proper evil mad science. :pinkiecrazy:

Sir Hat, I must tip my cup to you sir. Your stories keep on getting more entertaining. The emotion portrayed by your characters are astounding. I see true couples and love in your stories. Screw what people say about mushy, romantic love and how they will never fight with their lover. True, everlasting love in reality is work. You will fight and strive for the good times and hope for the bad times to be short. A couple who never has a fight will never last. I enjoy the bickering of your couples. It shows that you have a true understanding of relationships. I hope you continue this story for I would dearly love to see where this will go.

P.S. To those of you who say I am full of it. You know who you are. Think on this. True love is not the ability to have no disputes within the relationship and accepting only the things you like about your partner. It is forgiving each other and resolving the issues of the argument and the willingness to accept all the qualities, good and bad, of your partner. The truth is romance is the beginning not the end result of love. The end is essentially a life long partnership.

Wait was I ranting again?
I mean...
TRADE PLACES!

5518989
One does not simply easily deal with border security.

the curious part of my brain thinks this could be a good story, the dirty part sees the mature, sex and headless tags and thinks: "kinky"

7883905 You're replying to a comment that's well over a year (or two) old. Congrats.

7884813 still the newest comment on that chapter at the time. nice fail

7882153
What makes you say that?

7884835
I'd already completely forgotten about it before you brought it up.
Don't you have better things to be doing, hypocritical as that may be?

7884916 if you post a condescending comment like you did, on this site, how do you not expect a response?

7884866 The status changed from cancelled to on hiatus. Also there was a blog about this story being under new management recently.

7885100
Ah. Thanks.

7884985
Are you actually retarded? Like if I brought you in to a doctor for testing, would that be the diagnosis?

7883905
Meaning they're divisive as hell on region/village.
Chill it's all bantz.

I love this fanfic i would love to see it continue though if that is alright

didnt this use to belong to sir hat or somthing?






stayclassy:moustache:

Loved the premise. And the early chapters were pretty awesome. But this story just kinda grew less and less coherent as it went on. Still not too shabby though.

8340688
I adopted it from another author (Sir Hat) and a rewrite is currently in the works to fix most of those problems.

Now under new management.

So... who's writing the story now?

This is just like watching a British comedy! The single word titles of the chapters bring "The Young Ones" to mind. I love it!

Well that was fun.

This looks interesting

8340812
So have any of these chapters been rewritten?

A shame this fic is still, it's so good

Finally got through this, Shame it's on hiatus!

Also "the mare in the sweater" link doesn't work anymore.

9513485 The quantum entanglement of a headless pony's body parts MUST be studied! SCIENCE DEMANDS ANSWERS!!

Those who deny science must DIE!!

media.giphy.com/media/d31xgpWfj3PQdBba/giphy.gif

(South Park predicted everything! EVERYTHING!!) :pinkiecrazy:

Cool. When is the sequel?

This story is amazing!

10477559

Just browsing interesting stories like everyone else. :pinkiesmile: Though I am glad if you enjoy my work! :yay:

Una

This story was very good at the beginning, but the more it moves along the more erratic it becomes. Right when his head was dislocated onwards really disappointed me honestly since this story has so much potential. So much could be done with it or a rewrite.

There used to be a reading of this on YouTube, what happened?

Kinda sad this never continued. I really enjoyed this fic.

Login or register to comment