• Published 30th Jun 2013
  • 61,016 Views, 989 Comments

A [Fe]Male Perspective of Equestria - Spacecowboy



When a man finds himself in Equestria, apparently punching a pony princess in the face is a poor first action. Now stuck there, he must come to terms and cope with his, err... her new life.

Comments ( 73 )
Comment posted by Spacecowboy deleted Nov 15th, 2013
Spacecowboy
Moderator

In case you scrolled past it, the story is continued in it's sequel, located here

Relevant to the prior chapter, this piece was done by Tulip as well.

Bravo, this actually turned out to be a tasteful well rounded fic regardless of the beginning sections. Definitely going to stick around for the sequel.

Cheers Null

calitreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

Cool story. I'll be along for the continuation.

I love this story. :scootangel:

I like how this story went from clop to romance to just a story about a guy being turned into a Female alicorn

It occurs to me that there is at least one pony he can talk to about his issues: Duke Blueblood. He must have gone through something similar, and came out okay in the end. And simply being able to talk to someone who 's been through the same (minus the gender bender) can be a tremendous help. For that matter, there are almost certainly other humans that got stuck.

It was amazing until you ended the relationship with TwiLuna...

TwiLuna is best ship. I'd totally go gay for them :P

I'm unable to resist anything she asks me for something, and it's already to the point that Luna has talked to me about it on two different occasions. I guess she didn't like Dream using Luna's room to store some pranking materials, among other things.

It seems that you added too many words here.
We are not sure who the "she" that is being referred to is. I thought it was Luna, but the mention of "Luna's room" seems to negate that.

The nobility truly is a headache, that's the current topic were on.

Need an apostrophe to make it "we're".

Dash is still running circle around me as well.

Cirlces

flying in the sky underneath my own power.

Usually just "under", no "neath".

She also made it more awkward by pointing out that whatever magic had caused her to grow a little something extra had worn off, much to Luna's dismay.

Space's Luna is into fute... oooooooo-kay.

The little bits about Dream still seemed a little forced at the beginning but got better near the end.

3497098
Twilight and Luna are still together, it is just that Aurora isn't being sandwiched between them getting stuffed with meat.

this is one of the worst-written piles of crap i have seen in a while.

Spacecowboy
Moderator

3498175
You haven't been looking too hard then, I would have to say.

Spacecowboy
Moderator

3497404
*grudgingly pulls up GDocs to fix this shit.

This amazing! I just hope you don't keep with the journal POV. It's great for summarizing, but it kinda takes away from the story

Spacecowboy
Moderator

3499753
Nah, it was meant solely for time skipping.

3499855 Okay, that's a relief :twilightsmile:

3498186 3498189
These both have thumbs down! I will have to rectify that.

I remember getting my cutie mark.:ajsmug:

I had a dream (stated a huge line of them) when looking at some spell books somepony I didn't like was pissing me off. I wanted to cast a spell that should have turned his skin into fur, but I was off just enough to turn it into Flaming grass instead. Killed the pony when they bled out, so in order to save my ass from the guard I had to use dark magic to resurrect the poor bastard, he wouldn't come near me after that. And so I got my cutie mark, a black flame with a red center. That was the best night of my life, minus the screams. :scootangel:

Anyways, great story! Now I can't wait to read the sequel. Speaking of which...

Spacecowboy
Moderator

3505098
Just for this story.

Mary Sue. Not because strength - because world spins around her. She talked with bad language in front of princesses, she lout everyone, she punched ponies, she bring Celestia to shame... and she still have not still be pulled up, or have bruise on face, or go to jail cell, or be banished ti the moon... Mary Sue. Everyone love her, everyone forgive her, she can do anything to anyone and have no problems after that.

But "Mary Sue" not means "I don't like this fic". That was fun to read.

3507705

You sir/madam, get one cyber cookie for your recognition of a Castlevania reference.You also receive my applause for your counter... "Mankind ill needs a savior such as you."

I believe Luna's is Lusty Luna :trixieshiftright:

3507428

I'd take all that and be smiling for three reasons:
(1) Flight
(2) Equestria
And most of all:
(3) Magic. Dark magic specifically.

With more time to think on this story I realized that this is actually a very nice story form. All to often when you see a story with sex in it it's merely a matter of meet, dirty humor, sex, end. this is definatly something worth looking into, and an excellent example for people who write entertaining stories.

Spacecowboy
Moderator

3515736
Yes, Kaidan, you should have. You disappoint me, son. :moustache: Also, laugh out loud for what was a jokefic turning into this monstrosity. 32 from 1,000 now.

It is indeed a very good and likely perspective of Equestria you told us :)
Definitively one I would love to be part of ! Not sure about Mr Thompson though x')

Elam/Aurora is stupid... I'd stay with Twilight and Luna... they're like the two best ponies!

3633457

Yesterday upon the stair, you met a forumer who wasn't there...

Besides the Antigonish reference, I have no idea.

Spacecowboy
Moderator

3633950
Think I have a disclaimer on this one stating things are whack for the first few chapters, primarily in regards to the major OOC action going on. If not, I need to clarify that a bit further.

I loved it all and can't wait to see what happens next:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::heart::heart:

Amazing, start to go finish, greatest oc story ever. Please hurry up and vet more of the sequal done please? Like I said, amazing, I got years of happiness reading that last chapter but also tears of mourning thAt such a great story came to an end :fluttercry::heart:

when I first seen this I was like"na this wont be any good"......I was so wrong

Spacecowboy
Moderator

3795053
Yeah, that's the general reaction with the first few chapters and the extreme OOC I toss around. If you can get 5 or 6 in though, it clears up immensely.

Turned out pretty damn good, still think Luna practically raped him early on.

Spacecowboy
Moderator

4006803
4005299
Oh, most likely. Early on I was still in my 'I don't give even half a damn' phase of writing with this story. Cleaned it up a bit as time went on as you saw, it was the OOC of them all that led to the crazy shit, really.

I really need to get back to writing sometime soon...

4006906 ah, it turns out well, it's a really good story overall so you should feel proud. Ill be eagerly awaiting the continuation. Though, take your time, their is just so much stuff to read on this site. Tough I'm probably too obsessed with human x pony romance. Hrs to find good ones though.

Spacecowboy
Moderator

4104342
mmhmm, there's a ton of OOCness in the first, oh... 4 or 5 chapters before things begin to balance out.

3506584

Just as one wouldn't (completely) blame a war veteran with PTSD for pummeling some people, the ponies wouldn't completely blame Aurora for her actions because she's been through a traumatic experience (Ripped from her world, immediately blasted by magic losing her gender, and then her species, and then having a major imbalance of hormones that causes her to not think clearly). So yes, they might be a little more forgiving, but it's generally for a good reason.

That or they're just too forgiving a species, and should be ruthlessly taken advantage of for fun and profit.

4104371

Well, Cowboy, I'll admit this actually exceeded my expectations, in the end. The first few chapters, though, are the major rough patches. You should rewrite them, now that you actually care.

I am, however, getting troubled by all the "Human Male goes to Equestria, becomes a Female Pony, hardly suffers trauma" stories I've seen. I mean, really, never seeing your friends and family again, not having a single *insert lowest denomination of national currency* to your name, losing your gender identity and your species, and being in a world that seemingly ignores the laws on which you've practically built your life from your birth... All of these at the same time makes you one messed-up-in-the-head dude. At least for awhile, with proper help and care. If you don't have that, it's either a short second-life, or an extended stay at the padded hotel...

I thought this was going to be an Iron Man crossover.

Spacecowboy
Moderator

4195893
Yup. Was completely random too, didn't even realize that until I got into the story a bit.

4303707 EMBRACE THE OGREMENT! *Throws Holy Onion Layers* :derpytongue2:

FUCK YES I FOUND IT AGAIN WOOOT

You know how to really ease a reader into a very odd scenario, great story.:twilightsmile:

Comment posted by shy sad jaded shard deleted Jul 22nd, 2014

4196034 Got a Idea to fix blueblood she should let him think he gets to rut her now before you all down this read me out. Ok let it go's as fallows she tells blueblood that he has finally charmed her but she likes it kinky so lets take it to a park in the city find a nice semi secluded space now she will have to play a bit but before things get to far she excuses her self to the little fillies room (blueblood should be fully exposed at this point) instead of going to said rest room she informs a guard that their is some creep exposing himself to the filly/colt(s) prince or not he will be detained even if nothing happens from the law he will lose any political pull he may of had from such a scandal. (tell me what you think) P.S. love this story it was so much fun to read.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nT4c58k2g68 is all I could think of when reading the Epilogue ahh but all good things must sadly, come to an end

This story is genius!! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
I laughed like crazy :rainbowlaugh::pinkiecrazy:
Insta faw. :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

Very good read. Thank you, I liked it.

5042285
one time, I slipped and fell into a robot hand...penis first.

5236619 I wasn't kidding, you know. :ajbemused:

Not gonna lie, I thought this story would have more Ironman in it :applejackunsure:

Login or register to comment