• Published 25th Jul 2013
  • 18,581 Views, 1,805 Comments

Coming out of it... - The Boss



Dominic is the last living human within 200 miles of his hometown of Evergreen Colorado. On a trip to find supplies he finds himself ensnared by some unknown force and ripped from his world. Where is he now? What will he do? Only time will tell.

  • ...
160
 1,805
 18,581
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 107 )

Is there going to be a sequel?

Pimp Ballah, my good sir. Pimp Ballah all the way.
Now I wait for the sequel.

Kind of disapointed you ended it here. You better write more.

6838979 I cannot fathom any other possibility......

Happy you left it off here, I was beginning to become tired

6838979

Of course there's gonna be a sequel, first chapter is already has seven thousand words and I'm not even a quarter of the way through it!

6839331 Im just checking, ive seen some people leave off on more suspenseful things, if you don't believe me, read the slathbogs gold book line. I still recomend reading them if you want some reading matereal.

This story is amazingly good. I'm wondering how good the sequel will be.

This story has been very enjoyable. I look forward to the sequel. I would also like to say that if the ponies get changed to humans and the tanks to panzers I will laugh my cutie mark off.

Great story. Happy to see it end this way.
Good luck with the next one.

So, sequel in a week or two, and I can put this up with Twilight Sparkle of the Guard?

6826267 That one pro Soldier with the Rocket Jumper, the B.A.S.E. Jumper, and the GODDAMN MARKET GARDENER.

Why?

It was beautiful:pinkiesad2: Now we wait for the next one....:pinkiehappy:

Well, fuck. Now I have to wait for the sequel.

ETA on that story?

All I have to say is "Thank You"

This is the end...



I applaud you, author, for this little run-thru of the machinations of your mind. It's been real fun, and I hope to have a lot of fun reading the sequel.


Thank You.

6840667

Gimme a couple days or so, I'm getting all my thoughts together.

6843101 Alright. Can we expect rapid-fire updates like with this one?

6844182

I'll try my best, but I'm just about to start a new job, so it may be a bit slow for a while.

6844462 Well, congratulations! Hope it works out well for you, man!

Very good, I've followed this story from chapter 10 if my memory is right, I've just been taking a break from the internet recently and came back to find this, it was harder to read in the later chapters 'cause it felt like filler, but I'm glad I trucked through, good luck with the sequel, I'll be waiting diligently.

Onwards and upwards, dear friend.

6849403 Your Goddamn right sir. XD

Beautiful. I couldn't have hoped for anything better. Very excited for the sequel as well, can't wait to see what will happen. I always thought this was a good story, but that ending along with the anticipation for a sequel makes it that much better. And hope he finds Maria!

6854748

I realized that before writing this, I put it in more as a way to elevate the concern in Luna. No matter how many times you hear science say it isn't true, there's still an inkling of doubt that it could be true and that falling asleep could do some serious damage, that's just human nature. If you've ever seen the episode of M*A*S*H where Hawkeye crashes a jeep and gets a concussion he points out that there's nothing to worry about if you fall asleep with a concussion, yet in the same breath he points out just how worried he is about falling asleep nonetheless.

6857012 :trixieshiftright:(Puts on suit, greases hair, buys cat, sits at desk, plays background music, starts up CheezyGodfatherAccent.exe)

I've just been informed that my friend Don Giovanni is late with the shipment. Now since this is without precedence I believe that 'leniency' is required, such a thing is to be expected between good friends after all. However, it wouldn't do to just let this mistake go without consequence, lest it be repeated. So I want you to go down to his shipping yard and have a nice little... 'chat' with his management staff about punctuality. And I want this done by supper, it's bad business to be hypocritical after all.:moustache:

6857106

*sends a bulletproof vest with a dead feesh in it*

6862793 That... that wasn't an answer. I have no idea what you are trying to say. (Not to mention that comment is 64 Weeks Old and I don't even remember what happens in this fic. Though considering that I ended up stopping at Chapter 33, I apparently didn't like it)

Is the whole "Giovanni" thing inspiration from the show Lilyhammer or something else?

6868006

Nah, but now that you mention it, I can see the resemblance.

6868952 I know, his stuff that I glitched off him was a big help. +1 CHR and +1 END.

Since I put most of them into INT, AGL and LUCK. Gave me really high stats too lol.

6932669

Glad I'm not the only one who's heard about Lend Lease nowadays.

Annnnnnnnnd done... at least for now, anyway, hehehe. Nicely done man, nicely done! :yay: This was one hell of a story, I loved reading every single thing, hehehe.
Ahhhh... sequel's out and in my read it later, I'll get around to it at some point.

For now, good job on this story man, and I wish you luck with the Sequel!
Tata for now boyo~

7070886 A nice black suit indeed, and a classy firearm :rainbowkiss:

Never before have I hated a main character more. My god, his world didn't die from some zombie plague, it died because everyone there caught his stupid, and then he had to go spreading it all over Equestria. The only character who isn't a total moron is Celestia, but she's still a moron for not killing the dumb bastard. Just, my god. It's a train wreck, a glorious ballet of stupid decisions, whiny teenage angst, and the author jerking off to stupid. Every kind of stupid is on display here and I read the whole thing, hoping it was some kind of satire, that the author would display some actual intelligence. I was wrong, so very very wrong. This is dumber than a Michael Bay film. It's a guy jerking off to the idea of 'Murica, not America, but the IDEA of 'MURICA. Flag waving so hard it catches fire and he jerks off to it, jerking off to pictures of guns and explosions, jerking off to war, it's jerking off to the ALL GLORIOUS AND MAJESTIC AMERICAN EMPIRE. The country represented here is not the United States of America the greatest republic since Rome (yes it's a fucking republic, not a democracy, democracy is bad, republic good, Republicans bad however), because the USA is opposed to the kind of Imperialist crap that fills this story. As a disabled vet the fact that this is how some people view their country just makes me want to weep, because these are the people who demand that wars be stared, but would never EVER actually sign up because they're such cowards, and to deal with that, they act like the little fuck "protagonist".

The only appropriate response to this shit is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wla0YxyMoMQ

7081406
I hate Celestia as well, only because she didn't use cyanide. Letting him live puts every death and other stupid move he made on her own head.

7272715

*slides you a box of cotton balls* Sorry about that... Also sorry to say I don't really have time to go back and correct everything, so... You'll probably need these.

7279082

Elmo is the pronunciation of the acronym LMOE, or Last Man On Earth, which is survivor slang for the really paranoid people in the wastes that basically shoot first and ask questions later, generally because they haven't been contacted since the outbreak. Elmo is generally used interchangeably with psycho.

7307397
I used both Xbox and Playstation... let us to battul! :yay:

yay there more
:heart::heart::heart::heart::fluttercry::fluttercry:

About the sex scenes, will the cowgirl position be used? When do they first start, anyway?

7412538 10/10, still Russia stock piled their munitions for the war the thing was they didn't have enough guns to fire their bullets, while it is true that the USA supplied the Russians with food and other necessities, in the end it was Russia who brought the firepower to level Berlin, and at this point Russia was the pinnacle of strength, yet In the Cold War they got completely fucked over.

Edit: I forgot to mention Russia wasn't truely involved until they got invaded, at this point they were stockpiling even still, Stalingrad was the turning point in the war and then the Russians steamrolled their way to Berlin, America helped them yes, but in the end the Russians pushed them back.

I give USA point for the pacific though

7416313
Dude, my mother went to college to be a nurse. A test had a question "what is the main reason to not allow a concussed patient to sleep"
There was answers for not get worse, so they don't get better, to not choke if they vomit, and make sure they fall off the bed.
And the answer was to avoid choking on their vomit. I helped my mother with the tests. (Not finding the answers the working on the computer cause she didn't understand computers at the time. I would ask her the question and she would tell the answer where I would put it in for her.)
I never said there weren't MORE reasons I just said the MAIN reason was the vomit.

7416896 Yeah, it's Code Geass

7418645 The reason why the vomiting is more important to a nurse than the brain-bleed, is because they have the training to keep their patient alive if they start vomiting. Once the doctor treating that patient sees those symptoms, then it becomes the MD's job to treat any further complications, not the nurse.

This is coming from someone who has recently missed seven-months of martial arts season, after taking a severe concussion. My doctor and myself went over concussions extensively in regards to my recent injury, seeing as the next one I take will permanently take me out of the sport I love. :applejackunsure:

7420740 that's the joy of the 1st amendment. I can say damn well whatever I feel like short of sedition and treason.
Considering he isn't in the US, the 8th doesn't apply anyhow. Additionally that only applies to the .gov v citizens anyhow.

Considering how I see the rest of the rights being abused, it's just funny to say that they are dear to our hearts.

7422435
Its always that one letter, or in this case, two.

7420773
Five weeks unconcuis with most of that being concussed personally. Giant slab of concrete dropped on my head. Point first. 10 staples to back of head. I was in and out of concuisness till I got home and cleaned the blood from hair. Than I collapsed. They almost arrested my mother under belief of abuse, but rubble and concrete was found in wound. All my ex's fault....cheating whore....in a church too...

But yeah, I had bleeding of the brain and they were more concerned on my vomiting and choking on it. Kinda says the vomit can hold over the hemeraging....(mis spelled I know...auto correct won't correct now....FUCK YOU APPLE!!!)

7420798 Yep, the First Amendment gives you a lot of rights to say just about anything. It also gives me the right to say that I think that's deplorable, the fact that you're supporting maiming and torture. Bye now.

7501060 Dude you're everywhere too! XD

Login or register to comment