Songs of the Spheres: Extended Multiverse 215 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 505 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 505
GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Here is where I'll store all the news and plans for the League of Sweetie Belles, the endless crossover of pony fanfics! (Discord Server)

Suggestion rules: There are almost no restrictions on stories, I'll even accept M-rated suggestions, so long as I can see a way to implement it in a T-rated fic. You don't even have to suggest a fic! It could be a fan-comic, a set of videos, I don't care, it's just got to be pony related somehow. You can suggest your work or someone else's work, and if it's your work you get to have some say on how the story is implemented.

However, while virtually all stories can be submitted, not all will be accepted. First and foremost, I have to like the story to bother writing for it. Second, I'm more likely to accept stories that have great worldbuilding or stories that would work well with the characters in the LSB. I have the final say on what comes in and what doesn't.

What are you waiting for? Suggest away! If a fic has already been suggested and you want to see it happen, suggest it as well! The more people who suggest something the more likely I am to look at it sooner. If you are the AUTHOR of a fic, I automatically put it higher on the priority.

Remember, to leave a comment on a group forum you have to join the group. Feel free to leave afterward, but don't think that you can't comment just because you don't see a comment box.

Stories being Considered: Moved to a Google Sheet since the list got too big for fimfiction. (Thanks to hawthornbunny)

LSB CONSIDERATION SHEET!

Remember, any fic you see on this list you can UPVOTE and move it up the priority - just leave a comment on this forum post.

-GM, master of slugs.

Mother of the Hives
The Face of Magic
Hell & High Water
Seven Saviors
Ranger
I'll probably think of more as the day goes on.

I'll only recommend one setting right now, and that's SFaccountant's Iron Hearts series. The Sweetie Belle there ends up becoming a servant of Tzeentch, though, admittedly, it's only a funny side plot. The series is also a bit long, encompassing at least eight stories at this moment, with a combination of funny hijinks and cool fighting sequences.

A much delayed post for proposing settings:

Triptych: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/101769/triptych
Pink from the old Build-A-World channel
The Assassinverse: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/120494/the-assassination-of-twilight-sparkle
Admiral Biscuit's human/Equestria crossover-verse

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Having difficulty finding Admiral Biscuit's thing.
Is 1984 Perhaps "Nineteen Neighty Four?" https://www.fimfiction.net/story/30320/nineteen-neighty-four

-GM, master of spices.

Here are some more:
The Runners
Undead Robot Bug Crusaders
Pandemic

Stardust/Mente Materia

Try Three Hundred and Fifty by Void Chicken

It's the stories set here: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/400042/the-trouble-with-unicorns (start with this one and work onwards)

As for 1984, I was thinking Orwell's original novel

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Orwell's original novel.

Not pony related.

Otherwise, thanks!

-GM, master of spice.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

If you're going to keep suggesting so many, maybe you can make it a bit easier on me by posting links to the fics? I'm already getting links to these, just in the future.

-GM, master of HATS.

Eheh... That would make more sense wouldn't it.:twilightsheepish:

Maybe but The Celestia Code is the first one so it's the one I listed.

The Thousand Year Change, although the canon of the story will be completely destroyed (Just make sure you visit the moon instead of the planet)

What does it say about my mental state that I'm checking back every ten or so seconds to see if anything has changed?

Good to know I'm not the only one

What about Equestria at War then?

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

You gotta start giving me links, man. That title was vague enough a search produced like three results.

-GM, master of mice.

Project : Sunflower
Destinies
And just for curiosity, what would happen if they come across MLP time loops ?

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

MLP time loops, while amazing, conflicts with the setting a bit too much. A tragedy, I know, but I have to deny it.

-GM, master of spice.

I was searching for stories to recommend when I come across Stranger Magic, and was about to recommend it when I noticed the author's name :rainbowlaugh:

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Yeah, I won't be choosing my own fics. SotS serves as the overall setting backdrop, I think we're good. (That said, Broken Mirror IS within SotS, as are a few other fics, so I guess technically they could show up. Stranger Magics isn't one of them though.)

Now we just wait for the day when i'm old enough to take a suggestion of my own fic and not realize I wrote it. XD

-GM, master of spice.

I'm thinking of an alternate universe where the Bearers of The Elements of Harmony are at war with each other. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I wonder if Christian Cerda's My Little Portal works

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Yes. Yes it does.

-GM, master of spices.

Crisis of Infinite Twilights. Let's add some chaos into this fic

What do the plusses mean?:rainbowhuh:

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

I've received more than one suggestion/author contact, meaning they are given read priority.

It's more a guide for me than anything.

-GM, master of smite.

I want to recommend Shadowrunner: Equestria and MLP: Actualization Online but I don't think the current chapters has enough worldbuilding yet and MLP:AO has less than decent diction.

Also, I think we need a good Conversion Bureau chapter. Anyone?

Hegira: Option Gamma technical is a Conversion Bureau story, but Equestria starts to appear in the Atlantic ocean, not the Pacific ocean and Celestia and Luna are not god like beings that want to rule over or enslave the humans. Their just like they are in the tv show.
Also, this can't be a up vote for it, because I was the one who suggest it in GMBlackjack's blog post :ajsleepy: and I see I put the wrong name down too. :twilightoops: I just love spell check. :facehoof:

Split Second
Where Twilight Sparkle splits into Twilight who is a natural Light Mage and Sparkle who is a natural Dark Mage.

Petriculture
This story gives a fun explanation as to why Pinkie Pie is the way she is.

Truthseeker

I may have suggested some of these to you directly, and if that's the case, don't consider any of these a second vote on my part. That said, I only skimmed the list above, so if something's already there that *I* didn't suggest, then by all means add it as a second vote.

This is a list of fics I've enjoyed at one time or another. I can't speak that they have good world building, interesting characters or even make good fics, but simply that I am suggesting them to be added to the list.

Better Living Through Science and Ponies
The Wheel and the Butterfly A Dan X Pinkie Pie Saga
Exit Through Canterlot
Anthropology
Sweetie Belle and the Tablet of Knowledge
Canterlot Mystery Company
My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 1) (And subsequent sequels)
A little loopy.
A World Without Rainbows - Act I: The First Breach
My Little Minecraft: At the End
The Early Years of Sunset Shimmer
Fortresshy: The Nine Fathers
My Little Inferno
Author, Author!
A Million Miles from Home
In a Far Away Land
Asylum
Duplicity
Twilight Manages to Screw Up More Than Usual
[Untitled.Uncertainty]
Twilight VS Anime
The Pinkie Paradox
I Against I, Me Against You

Cryo-7
Upvotes: Of the Hive, The Moon's Apprentice, Undead Robot Bug Crusader, The Celestia Code, Pony-Me™

Question: Are you going to review all of the suggested stories before making chapters or are you doing both at the same time? Just curious.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Doing both at the same time. You're getting a chapter tomorrow if all goes well, actually.
-GM, master of silences.

I've been reading Pony-Me since I noticed it on your list, and other than some editing choices that make my eye twitch, I've been greatly enjoying it. So I cast a vote for that as well.

I second Message in a Bottle. It's a wonderful read.

I am going to go through all of my favourite story’s and suggest a bunch I’ll start with the ones that have already been recommended that i would really like to see
stardust
the moons apprentice
the celestia code
seven saviors
the monster in twilight
the enchanted library
the thousand year change
project: sunflower
exit through canteriot

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

The Chase

Why would you do this to me you monster.

-GM, master of aaaaaaaaa.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 505