• Published 17th Aug 2019
  • 14,956 Views, 1,951 Comments

Your Family and You - MadMaxtheBlack



The twisted story of cliches and tropes continues.

  • ...
70
 1,951
 14,956
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 61 )

From across the firepit, Celestia chuckled before blowing fire on another scroll. “Maybe next time you’ll think twice before getting a mare’s teats pierced without her consent.”

LOOOOL I forgot he did that!

11526608
I think he also drank most of her wines too.

I think I forgot something. Why couldn't Mrs. Cake like him in the eye?

Ok now everyponi knows that Celestia got her nipples pierced because of Max, and the question in the mind of all will be, how? And why? Sorry cake-butt, I think you just outplayed yourself, and I'm pretty sure that Max will love to share the reason if anyponi asks.

11526619
She tried to treat him like an animate sex toy before it was common knowledge that he was intelligent, iirc.

11526608
Wasn't it payback for something she did though? So wouldn't payback for payback for payback be bad form?

Is there any particular reason the 'e's in the word soirée are colored black?

Absolutely loving the slice of life...

Further it was great seeing everyone again :yay:

“Oh!” Fluttershy blinked. “You mean like ‘if dogs could fly, all the trees would be bare’?”

That one is new to me...:rainbowderp:
I have to use that one :rainbowkiss:

“Did you just…?” Sighing, I rubbed my forehead. “Jesus Christ, at least chew it, Pyre.”

That females loves her Alphas bone :twilightblush:

Looking around, the box containing the last cupcake caught my attention, and I stared at it in growing horror before my gaze flicked over to Celestia. She was sitting across the grill pit and was watching me intently with a mischievous, shit-eating grin. Upon seeing that I noticed her, her horn lit up and her saddlebags opened, dumping a pile of scrolls out onto the grass beside her. Picking one up with her magic, she lifted it to her lips, took a deep breath, and blew a torrent of crimson fire from her pursed lips. The scroll disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Trollestia :trollestia:👍

From across the firepit, Celestia chuckled before blowing fire on another scroll. “Maybe next time you’ll think twice before getting a mare’s teats pierced without her consent.”

Priceless!♡

The belch of scrolls materializing from my lips was almost drowned out by the volume of Twilight’s cry. “He did what?! ”

Absolutely priceless

I'm dying laughing.

Only because there was a colorful bottle that seemingly got knocked over and had colorful looking candy's, always read the labels and if in doubt:
DO - NOT - EAT - IT !


Another hard lesson they both had to learn was:
"It was only a prank!",
don't protect you from:
"Here is the medical bill of the victims..."
While they had only fun and games in mind, things and actions have consequences!
Even if royalty can get them out of the worst...
Do not act before thinking of consequences and implications of seemingly inconsequential things...


Remember:
Children and some adults don't think before they act!
Keep them save by telling them if they make mistakes and keep medications out of Children and adults children's reach...

Stay snuggly :twilightsmile:

11526641
Thank you. I had forgotten about that.

I bet Pinkie and Rainbow Dash are going to love hearing about this prank and think it was still worth it. Rarity and Twilight on the other hand.

From across the firepit, Celestia chuckled before blowing fire on another scroll. “Maybe next time you’ll think twice before getting a mare’s teats pierced without her consent.”

Oh, right, Celestia still owed him for that :rainbowlaugh:

Also I had been wondering how Cup Cake reacted when she learned Max was an intelligent human, realizing she had been seducing a sapient creature.

I had totally forgotten about the body switch those 2 did. Fuggin priceless 👌

Oooh, I almost want to feel sorry for Max

11526991
But seriously your stories are good. s'why the unfinished ones make me sad...

Revenge sweet revenge.!

:rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh:

Ah man! Max is going to have to think of something BIG to get Trollestia back for this, let the prank war begin!

i started reading the first one last week now im here my god this story is good both the original and the second one its not the usual human in equestria harem hero stories i see a lot its very well thought out keep it up hope you are well

This is hilarious! I hope Max can come up with a good prank comeback. A prank war is always good for some light-hearted fun! I think Max has his work cut out for him going up against Celestia, though I imagine Luna wouldn’t mind helping.

And so, the war begins :pinkiecrazy:

Ahhh, i was wondering when Celestia would get him back for the... accessories. I hope she kept the tongue piercing though.

Here's a thought. It would be exciting to hear how Equestria's policy changes on humans affect ponies like Applejack. I know this story centers on Max, but it's kinda a let down that you bring up some of these interesting plot threads, and only keep them around long enough for Max to briefly encounter them in the story in order to be traumatized. Like that girl he killed in the pit was pretty heavy stuff, but when we find out her sister was alive along with his ex, you just scooch them and all the consequences back off to Earth when the big Discord/Riddick finale was over. And all the sexual abuses and treatment of humans as chattel seemed to be swept under the rug.

IMO it would have been a much better catalyst if the humans were changing to be like Max at a much faster rate rather than over generations. But still, it feels like the story took Max's injuries as an excuse to slow down and revolve around him, his supporting cast, and their shenanigans, while also dropping the world building it had going almost completely.

Yeah, I figured it was Celestia getting him back.

After what he did to her, he absolutely deserves this.

Comment posted by MorianHoss deleted April 12th

11580621
hello it not that we hate you it that we hate what your leaders are doing also iam an American i don't trust my media 100%

11580621
Plenty of social media gets smuggled out of Russia, so many of us can put Putin and his cronies in one box, and the common Russian in their own. Back before the escalation with Ukraine, we had plenty of Russian bronies on here (and probably still do!) A few years back, I got my physical copy of Fallout Equestria and the package it came in was COVERED in commemorative Russian stamps!

Comment posted by Art deleted Oct 28th, 2023

11606105
ya look your trying to talk politics on a fucking mlp site while I am normally down for such a thing iam going to say one thing. there fuck is no genocide against the Russians your people and yes your as long as you support Putian are the ones killing people and burning homes to the ground and that not even the worst targeting children and caravans taking them from there homes and sending them into Russia ya cut the shit only one here in the wrong is Russia

ABOUT TIME LMAO. WE ALL LOVE A LITTLE TROLLING:trollestia:

11606273
Are we seriously talking about this here? Just stop, please. Both of you.

11636549
wtf notice how there was no relay not one he made a comment I replayed and we both moved on do me a favor and don't replay to this iam not trying to waste time when I could be reading a good story or having a conversation about theories and stuff

11636728
Hey now, no need to get snippy with me. I was just asking you to not discuss political stuff here. Like you, I have better things to do (like reading a story, or discussing theories), than have to sift through a bajillion comments about Ukraine/ Russia. Give it a rest, please.

11636821
you're really gonna keep this going and yes I mean you as I gave one comment and left it at that your the one that seems to wants to keep this going so go keep on replaying to me or you know learn to ignore things on the internet

Why I no see chapter whyyyyyy

Ha nice one Celestia :trollestia:

Rytex #44 · Sep 6th, 2023 · · 1 ·

Hasn't been back since July. I think it's over and done, guys.

11687619
it better fucking not be, I've seen too much good shit lately that's marked as canceled or hasn't been updated for 3 years.
I somehow missed that there was a sequel when I finished the first story, now I find it with the dreaded 'incomplete' and an update... date from more than 2 months ago

where did you get the cover picture? I recognize Pusspuss's work, and I know that cropping of the picture isn't actually censoring anything, but this picture is unique, it's the first frame of "Your preggers Twilight" but with the reading glasses swapped out for the collar, it's not visibly photoshopped in any way and the collar matches the art style and shading perfectly, how you do that?

I don't know if it will ever happen, but when Max either gets drunk or accidently stumbled on Zecoras potions. He might unintentionaly breed Pyrrsteed and two things might happen.

One, Twilight gets mad at him
Two, She dosen't but is not too happy about it.

I just remembered something. When Max was turned into a pony from Zecora's cousin's potion, he then transformed into a Draconeques for a little while, the process being extremely painful. That's not going to happen again, is it?

11769584
No, he was full of chaos magic at the time and that's what caused the transformation. He doesn't have that in him after being hit by the elements of harmony so it's safe to turn him into a pony

Trollestia Strikes Back. :trollestia:

I love this story so very much. :heart:

Does anyone else hope that the story ends with MadMax's reimagining of Twi's epic battle with Tirek?

derpicdn.net/img/2014/5/10/622768/full.gif

Login or register to comment