• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 716 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 716

PreviousChapters
Chapter 42: Legendary Battles

Faba and several Ultra Aether Employees quickly moved out of the way as Supernova emerged from the Ultra Wormhole. The Employees began to gather around their boss as he got to his feet groaning.

"How'd it go sir?" asked an Employee.

"THAT DAMN KID!!!!!!!" Supernova roared. Faba and the Employees quickly back up terrified of Supernova's sudden outburst. "And just when I was so close too,"

"Sir please calm down," said an employee. Supernova got to his feet and glared at the employee.

"I swear if I hear that the beasts have been captured I will beat someone," hissed Supernova.

"Actually the beasts have been doing well, we've received news that Equestria is currently being overrun by beasts just as your plan states," said another employee.

"I see well I guess that's good enough," said Supernova. "But just you wait Felix, once I get my hands on you and your pony friend, i will personally destroy you for good,"


"It's no good there's too many of them!" exclaimed Luna as she dodged one of Naganadel's poison blasts.

"Lusamine, it's time!" said Larry. Lusamine nodded as she pulled out a walkie talkie.

'Wicke, send out the Ultra Guardians," Lusamine ordered.

"Roger, initiating Project U.G. Ultra Guardians to the rescue!" responded Wicke.


Twilight and her friends continued to fight off the Nihilego back in ponyville with no progress in sight.

"Sweet Celestia who knew fighting Ultra Beasts were hard!" exclaimed Rainbow.

"We can't give up, if we fall here Equestria could end up as the next Ultra Space!" said Twilight.

"Hey look!' Pinkie said pointing up. The ponies looked up to see a black scaled dragon with glowing yellow eyes and red chest descending. As the dragon landed the ponies could see a young man wearing blue and white outfit with blue gloves. He wore a red hat and a yellow mouse with red cheeks sat on his shoulders. He had an Aether Paradise logo pinned to his chest like a badge.

"Looks like I'm still time for the excitement," he said.

"Um sorry who are you?" asked Applejack.

"I'm Ash Ketchum, I'm part of the Ultra Guardians Project," he answered with grin.


Twilight and her friends continued the battle against the Ultra Beasts was Ash explained everything about the Ultra Guardians. Seeing that he could be trusted, Twilight and her friends continued holding off the Ultra Beasts. However the Nihilego continued to surround them and soon the group had been drained of all their energy.

"There's no end to them!" shrieked Rarity. Suddenly the Nihilego stopped and began to back away leaving the group in their spot.

"What's going on?" asked Fluttershy.

"Well, well it seems that my Nihilego were too much for you to handle," laughed a voice. The group turned around as Supernova walked up to them with two Ultra Aether employees by his side.

"Supernova!" Twilight gasped.

"Hmph thanks to your friends, I lost Necrozma and ended up back in this miserable place," sneered Supernova. "Luckily their not around now, so I'll finish the job while I can,"

"Don't you dare!" growled Twilight.

"Oh yeah and who's going to stop me?" asked Supernova. But just as he asked that, a bright flash appeared above Supernova. When he turned around he found an Ultra Wormhole had appeared. "Oh great now what?" Suddenly a loud roar could be heard coming from the Wormhole as Solgaleo jumped out with Felix on it's back.

"What!?" asked Supernova.

"It's Felix!" Applejack cheered. Solgaleo landed in the center of a group of Nihilego. Felix jumped off it's back and turned towards Supernova.

"Just when I thought we would never see you again," said Felix.

"Shut up, the Ultra Beasts have already overrun most of Equestria, there's no way you can stop them," hissed Supernova.

"I figure you would say that so I brought reinforcements," said Felix snapping his fingers. Suddenly another loud roar came from the Wormhole as boiling lava began to pour out of the Wormhole.

"What the hell!?" Supernova gasped. The Wormhole began to expand as two large red claws with strange black markings emerged. Soon a large beast emerged from the Wormhole and stepped into ponyville. The beast was red and had black markings running up and down it's entire body. Its yellow eyes stared down at the group.

"What is that?" Fluttershy yelped.

"Behold the Legendary Ground type Pokemon, Groudon!" Felix announced. "He agreed to lend us his powers to battle against the Ultra Beasts, so I expect you to take care of him, in the meantime I gotta go make some more surprise entrances for the others so see ya," said Felix. He jumped onto Solgaleo's back and took off towards Canterlot. Ash and the ponies stared at Supernova who was being stared down by Groudon.

"Well fuck me," Supernova cursed. Groudon let out an angry roar as he began his attack on the Nihilego.


Thorax, the Changelings, and Olivia did their best to hold of the Buzzwole and Pheromosa but even still they were no match for the Ultra Beasts.

"They're too strong!" yelped a changeling.

"We can't give up surely we can find a way to beat them!" said Olivia. Just then a loud screech echoed throughout the area as an Ultra Wormhole suddenly appears as Lunala flies out with Starlight on it's back.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late!" apologized Starlight.

"Starlight!" Thorax exclaimed.

"Hey Thorax nice to see you again, do you need any help by any chance?" asked Starlight.

"Yes please!" answered a changeling. Smiling Starlight whistled as a large flying white creature emerged from the Wormhole. It had a blue underbelly and eight blue scales flapping around on it's back. "Alright Lugia it's time!" said Starlight. The creature screeched as it flew over the swarm of Buzzwole and Pheromosa blasting streams of air.

"Hey thanks Starlight!" said Thorax.

"Anytime, now I have to go, I'm sure there are others who need my help!" said Starlight. Thorax and the changelings waved goodbye to Starlight as she took off.


Felix and Starlight quickly made their way to each of the different locations in Equestria where Ultra Beasts were sighted in order to send out legendary Pokemon to aid them. Felix next stopped by the Dragon Lands and summoned Legendary Pokemon Xerneas and Reshiram to deal with the five Guzzlord. Meanwhile Starlight took a visit to Appleloosa and summoned legendary Pokemon Yveltal, and Kyogre to deal with the Blacephalon. The two latter met up in Canterlot where they summoned legendary Pokemon Dialga, Latios, and Latias, to deal with the Poipole and Naganadel. They then traveled to the Crystal Empire where they summoned, Ho-oh, Heatran, Entei, and Regigigas to deal with the 20 Kartana. They then traveled to Cloudsdale and summoned, Raikou, Zekrom, and Thunderus to deal with the Celesteela and Xurkitree. They then split off and Felix revisited the changelings to summon Tornadous to assist Lugia with the Buzzwole and Pheromosa. Meanwhile Starlight visited her old village and summoned Palkia to deal with the three Stakataka. Once that was over they met up in Canterlot again to finish the job.

"Well this is it," said Felix.

"Ready?" asked Starlight.

"If you are," answered Felix. They both tapped Solgaleo and Lunala on the head. Then at the same time the two legendaries let out a loud cry as 10 Ultra Wormholes appeared around them. From within the Wormholes, more legendary Pokemon emerged as they all rushed off in their own direction to help aid their comrades in the battle against the Ultra Beasts. Articuno flew towards the Dragon lands while Zapdos towards Cloudsdale and Moltres towards the Crystal Empire. Mewtwo took off towards the changeling hive, while Suicune headed towards Appleloosa. Regirock left for Appleloosa, while Regice towards the Dragon lands, and Registeel towards Ponyville. Rayquaza remained in Canterlot with Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf while Giratina left for Appleloosa. Cresselia left for Ponyville, as Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion left for Starlight's old village. Landorus and Zygarde took off for Cloudsdale and Kyurem towards the Dragon Lands. Once all the legendaries were summoned, Felix and Starlight jumped off their respectable legendaries and watched Solgaleo leave for ponyville and Lunala towards Appleloosa.

"Well now that's done," said Felix.

"What now?" asked Starlight. Her thought was interrupted as two Team Rainbow Rocket Grunts called out to them.

"You know what's next," smiled Felix.

"Let's do this," agreed Starlight. And so the two continued their rampage for justice.

Author's Note:

Chapter 42 complete. So now we're introduced to the Ultra Guardians which to those of you who don't know what that is, I suggest you watch the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime. Not only that but now we have the legendaries joining in on the mix. The ultimate battle between the Legendary Pokemon and the Ultra Beasts has begun!

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 4 )

When is the next chapter gonna come out?

8763031

Are you making more chapters?

8763031

Hey you didn't answer my question.

8574089

Can you tell what Pokemon Felix and Starlight have? I lost can't remember?

Login or register to comment