• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 717 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 4: Starlight becomes a trainer

Felix checked his watch to see how long it would be before he could even get to the trial site.

"3:20, great still have plenty of time before it gets dark out," said Felix.

"Hey Felix look," said Starlight pointing to a nearby Totem Sticker.

"Hey good eye Starlight," said Felix. Starlight blushed at his compliment as Felix opened the gate and walked into the tall grass. Smiling Starlight ran in after him. After a whole lot of straggling through the tall grass, Felix managed to pull himself next to the yellow sticker and gently peeled it off the wall. "Got it," said Felix as Starlight caught up.

"I find it quite interesting to find out if these small stickers can really get you Totem sized Pokemon," said Starlight looking at the yellow sticker.

"Well we won't know until we collect a lot," said Felix.

"I guess you're right,"said Starlight.

"Come on let's start heading back," said Felix. Starlight nodded as the two turned around to head back. But just as the two were about to take a step, sounds of rustling came from the tall grass. "The hell is that?" asked Felix. Suddenly a small yellow mouse with red checks and a zigzag shaped tail jumped out and squeaked.

"Pika!"

"Aww it's so cute," cooed Starlight.

"Huh a Pikachu, didn't know they could be found," said Felix.

"What do you mean?" asked Starlight.

"Normally finding Pikachu like this in the wild is a rare encounter," said Felix. The wild Pikachu let out a determined Pika as it got on all fours. "Hmm a battle, I know Starlight why don't you take this moment to catch your own Pokemon?" asked Felix.

"My own Pokemon?" asked Starlight.

"Yeah, you're going to need your own Pokemon if you plan to travel with me, plus you won't need my help if it's with you," said Felix.

"You do have a point," said Starlight.

"Come on I'll teach you," said Felix. He reached into his bag a pulled out an extra Pokeball and handed it to Starlight. "Normally you would need to weaken the Pokemon before you can catch it but for now, try and throw it to see if you can catch it," said Felix. Starlight hesitated but eventually took the Pokeball and turned towards the wild Pikachu.

"Alright here I go," said Starlight swallowing hard. She nervously looked at the Pikachu who stared back at her with a determined look. With one strong swing of her magic, Starlight threw the Pokeball hitting the Pikachu on the head and sucking it up into the ball as red energy. The ball dropped on the ground and shook once, then a second time, and finally a third time before the ball clicked shut as stars popped out.

"You did it Starlight, you caught your first Pokemon!" Felix cheered.

"I did it," said Starlight surprised. "I caught my own Pokemon," A huge grin formed on her face as she ran over to pick up the ball. "Felix I did it!" said Starlight.

"I know, congrats," said Felix. Smiling Starlight threw the ball and called out her Pikachu which landed near her. It let out a happy squeak as it looked up at Starlight who picked it up with her hoofs. She happily nuzzled it cuddling the Pikachu. "It's so cute," she cooed.

"Well now that you've caught your Pokemon why don't you try and evolve it," suggested Felix.

"Evolve?" asked Starlight.

"Yeah," said Felix. "Well you don't have to if you don't want to,"

"What does it's evolution look like?" asked Starlight.

"Allow me," said Rotom flying over to her. Starlight looked over as Rotom pulled up an image of medium sized mouse with orange fur, yellow spots on it's cheeks, blue eyes, white ends on the small chubby paws, cream colored belly, hovering above the ground on it's tail. "This is the Alolan forme of Raichu, the evolved form of Pikachu, it's Electric Psychic type," said Rotom.

"It surfs on it's tail?" asked Starlight.

"In a way yes, it hovers above the ground on it's tail using electromagnetism," answered Rotom.

"Neat and cute at the same time," cooed Starlight.

"So I suppose that's a yes for evolving?" asked Felix.

"Of course," smiled Starlight.

"Well then it's a good thing I have one of these," said Felix pulling out a small green stone with a lighting bolt engraved in the center. "Use this Thunderstone and evolve your newly caught Pikachu into an Alolan Raichu," said Felix handing Starlight the stone. Starlight took the stone and held it out to her Pikachu who happily touched it. Suddenly the Pikachu's body began to glow white as it's body began to morph and shift. It grew bigger until it was the size of Starlight herself. The tail extended and short stubby paws. Eventually the light disappeared revealing the new Raichu hovering above the ground on it's tail.

"Well done Starlight, your Pikachu evolved into Alolan Raichu," said Rotom.

"Raichu I'm glad to have you on my team," said Starlight holding out her hoof. Raichu squeaked happily as it touched it with it's paws accepting her friendship.

"Alright Starlight let's go," said Felix.

"Right," said Starlight. Suddenly the grass patch behind Starlight began to rustle as a small yellow creature popped out. The creature was yellow with a bit of brown on it's shoulders and abdomen, and tail.

"Oh great another one?" groaned Felix.

"What's that?" asked Starlight.

"It's an Abra, another Psychic type," said Felix.

"Abra huh, hey you won't mind if I catch this will you?" asked Starlight.

"Be my guest I mean I guess it be better if you have at least two Pokemon on your team," said Felix handing her another Pokeball. Starlight took the ball with her magic and faced Abra. With one strong swing, she threw her Pokeball hitting Abra on the head and sucking it up into the ball as red energy. The ball shook once, then a second time, and a third before it clicked shut. "Alright I caught my second Pokemon!" cheered Starlight.

"Nicely done, you're learning fast," said Felix.

"Thanks I try," said Starlight.

"Alright now let's go, I want to finish my trial before dark," said Felix walking into the patch of grass,"

"Coming," said Starlight running after Felix with Raichu following behind. Meanwhile a dark figure walked out from behind a tree and watched the two walk off.

"Those two, could they be the one?" mumbled the figure.


Larry stood outside the league looking up at the night sky. He could tell that the darkness was closing in on Alola. But what about the other regions he heard about. Equestria seemed to be in danger as well. From the reports he's received the same eerie feeling in Alola was detected in Equestria. The two that called themselves Dulse and Zossie who worked for The Ultra Recon Squad had been working alongside with a scientist from Unova who called himself Colress. The three had traveled beyond the Ultra Wormholes and into Equestria to do some research on the mysterious eerie feeling.

"You alright?" asked the familiar voice of Kahuna Olivia.

"Yeah I'm fine," answered Larry.

"You're worried aren't you?" asked Olivia.

"Indeed, this eerie feeling has been floating above our heads for quite some time now, it's something I simply cannot just ignore," answered Larry. Larry quickly looked down to see Dexio and Sina return with the five trainers they had mentioned. "So you've returned," said Larry.

"Yes, and we've brought the five with us," said Dexio.

"Serena, Tierno, Trevor, Shauna, Sawyer, this is Larry Dawes the Champion of Alola I mentioned," said Sina.

"Nice to meet you," said the five in unison.

"The same goes for you," said Larry.

"And we've returned as well," said Colress's familiar voice. The group turned to find. Colress standing near the edge with five figures behind them.

"Welcome back Colress, Dulse, Zossie," said Larry.

"Oh and are those the two trainers we've heard about?" asked Olivia.

"Yes, allow me to introduce Hilda and Hilbert," said Colress.

"Trainers of Unova, I am Larry Dawes of Alola, nice to meet you," said Larry.

"Same here," said Hilbert.

"And I presume the other two aren't here?" asked Larry.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Champion of Alola," said a man's voice.

"Well, well Looker took you long enough," said Larry. Just as Larry called out his name Looker, Anabel, Unova Champion Alder, and Kalos siblings Bonnie and Clemont. walked up next to the other two groups.

"I hope you haven't forgotten about us," said another familiar voice.

"So the battle legends finally show," scoffed Larry. Following behind Looker's group was some of the Pokemon region's famous trainers, Grimsley from the Unova region, Cynthia from the Sinnoh region, Wally from the Hoenn region, and Red and Blue from the Kanto region. "Great and the Aether Foundation and the other two remaining Ultra Recon Squad are still out their proceeding with their side of the mission I presume," said Larry.

"And would you look at that the rest of the Elite four came to join us," said Olivia.

"Good, you're right on time," said Larry turning towards Molayne, Acerola, and Kahili as they joined up with the massive group. "I would like to thank you all for coming today, I understand if you we're busy and had to take your time off to come, but trust me it will all be worth it in the end," said Larry.

"I hope you're right," said Trevor nervously.

"Trust me, you won't regret coming to Alola," said Larry. "Now if you would be so kind as to follow me inside, I'll explain everything later," said Larry walking back towards the league. The separate groups following after Larry and the Elite four. Meanwhile the group not taking any notice of the small Ultra Wormhole opening above the League.

Author's Note:

Chapter 4 complete. Wow so not only did we see Starlight catch two Pokemon of her own, but we also got to see returning characters from the past Sun and Moon Games, the past Pokemon titles and anime. So I didn't know who would act as cameos or returning characters, but I eventually came up with some of the side characters that played a huge role in both the anime and games from the previous year. This IS Pokemon Ultra Cosmos after all so why not.

PreviousChapters Next