• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 717 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 41: Ultra Necrozma!

Solgaleo and Lunala emerged from the Ultra Wormhole as they settled into a mysterious world where everything was enveloped in darkness. The only sources of light was from a large tower located at the center of the otherworldly city. Felix and Starlight hopped off the legendary and looked around.

"This must be Ultra Megalopolis that the Ultra Recon Squad has mentioned," said Felix.

"Yeah but where do you think Necrozma could be?" asked Starlight.

"Well considering he's not around here, he must be at the top of that tower," suggested Felix.

"Let's check it out," said Starlight. The two approached the tower in the center and looked up. "Whoa," said Starlight. Felix walked over and pushed a red button as the doors in front of them slid open. The two looked at each other and nodded and entered the elevator as the doors closed behind them and began rising. After a minute or so, the doors slid open. the two stepped out finding themselves at the top of the tower. Felix tilted his head towards the flight of stairs leading up. Starlight nodded as the two began climbing the stairs until the finally reached the top where Dawn Wings Necrozma was on the ground under a barrier of light. Supernova stood in front of Necrozma with his back turned towards the two.

"So you actually came," said Supernova not turning away from Necrozma.

"Like we could leave you with Necrozma," said Felix.

"Hmph your persistent, but it's already too late," sneered Supernova turning to face them. "Necrozma has already consumed large amounts of light, very soon he'll become the most powerful being in the world,"

"Don't count on it," growled Starlight.

"Hmph, don't believe me well then let me show you Necrozma's TRUE power," said Supernova. He snapped his fingers as a large prism suddenly separated itself from Necrozma's head. The prism hovered several feet above Necrozma as a burst of light erupted from both Necrozma and the prism. Felix and Starlight shielded their eyes as light swallowed up the entire area. When the light died down, the two could see a much larger form of Necrozma slowly rise. It's body was glowing brightly with four large wing like appendages could be seen flapping just above Supernova's head. A large tail could be seen swaying back and forth but the most distinguishable part was it's face. It's eyes glowed in multiple colors of blue, red, and white. "Behold the god of Alola and Necrozma's True Form, Ultra Necrozma!" Supernova beamed.

"Ultra Necrozma!?" Starlight gasped. Necrozma let out a cry as it studied the two intensely.

"That's right, now you wouldn't want to keep the challenger waiting," snickered Supernova. Felix growled as he drew his Pokeball and engaged Necrozma to a battle.


The mane six ran around trying to get the ponies to a safe location as Ultra Beasts ran around destroying anything that came in their path. Multiple Nihilego floated around chasing after scared ponies trying to catch them with it's tentacles.

"It's no use, there's too many of them!" said Twilight blasting a Nihilego with her magic.

"I hope the others are not having as much as trouble as we are," said Fluttershy.


Changelings flew around trying to avoid the swarm of Buzzwole and Pheromosa that attacked them while Thorax with the help of of several changelings escorted the remainder of the hive evacuate into a nearby cave as they watched their home get destroyed.

"Our hive," whimpered a scared changeling. Thorax sadly looked out of the cave hoping that somepony might come to rescue them, but then again these were Ultra Beasts, nobody could stand a chance. Their only hope was Starlight. If she could defeat Necrozma, then they would be able to send the beasts back. But who knew how long that would take.


Ember ordered the dragons to keep fighting as five Guzzlord walked around plucking giant rocks and eating them angrily.The dragons continued to breath fire and throw rocks but the Guzzlord wouldn't budge, instead it would make them angry as they soon came stomping after the dragons.

"Ember this isn't working!" one of the dragons called out.

"Keep trying, until Starlight beats Necrozma, we have to keep these beasts away!" Ember ordered. She watched as the dragons went back to fighting. Hopefully Starlight would be able to stop Supernova and beat Necrozma.


As Captain Celeano and the pirate parrots continued to shoot at the three Celesteela flying around, Spitfire and the Wonder bolts as well as the rest of the pegasi in Cloudsdale fought off the eight Xurkitree running around and zapping unfortunate pegasi.

"What are these things!?" Spitfire asked.

"They're not from this world that's for sure," answered Celeano. "Keep at it boys!" she ordered. The parrots continued to to shoot but every time they hit the Celesteela, the ammo would just bounce off with a dink and leaving not a single scratch.

"What are these things made off?" asked Boyle.

"Whatever it is, it's obviously hard," answered Celeano. "Don't give up, surely Starlight will be able to beat Necrozma!"


Braeburn and Sheriff Silverstar ran around Appleloosa trying to calm down the ponies and buffalo while several Blacephalon skipped around tossing their heads and creating explosions leading to fires. However even with 6 still running around, more Blacephalon kept emerging from the Ultra Wormhole that was still open.

"What are these things?" asked Braeburn.

"Whatever they are they ain't friendly," answered the Sheriff.

"They're so creepy," yelped Little Strongheart.

"Hopefully, cuz isn't experiencing what we are now," said Braeburn.


Meanwhile in Starlight's old Village. Sugar Belle, Night Glider, Party Favor, and Double Diamond fought off three Stakataka as ponies ran around screaming. The beast would walk up to buildings and stomp on them, smash them, or would pick them up and throw them around as it's many eyes would stare at the cowardly ponies.

"Since when did walls move on their own?" asked Night Glider kicking a Stakataka in the eye.

"Until now," answered Party Favor.

"Ha ha very funny," laughed Double Diamond sarcastically.

"I hope Starlight's not getting into trouble like us," said Sugar Belle.


After all the beasts that have been sighted, not even the Crystal Empire was safe. Shining Armor and Cadence let their guards around as terrified ponies ran from 20 Kartana that were bouncing around chopping buildings in half or causing damage to anything they saw.

"Were these Ultra Beasts always this hard to catch?" asked a guard.

"Not what President Lusamine said," answered Shining Armor.

"They're such troublemakers," said Cadence blasting a Kartana with her magic.

"Look at all the damage that's been done already," yelled another guard.

"Starlight, Felix please hurry," begged Cadence.


However even after all the chaos going on, Canterlot was also on the verge of chaos. As Poipole and it's evolution Naganadel flew around squirting poison on ponies, Giovanni's newest organization Team Rainbow Rocket was also creating chaos. As Celestia, Luna, Lusamine, Larry, the Ultra Recon Squad, and even the International Police ran around assisting ponies, more Poipole and Naganadel emerged from the Ultra Wormhole and began their attack.

"Sister this is too much to handle," Luna yelled over the noise.

"Don't give up Luna, we have to keep fighting!" Celestia ordered. The group continued to battle Rainbow Rocket Grunts and the Ultra Beasts while praying for Felix and Starlight's success.


Espeon groaned as it collapsed unable to continue.

"Espeon!" Starlight gasped as she ran over and held her Pokemon.

"Well, well looks like you're out of Pokemon too," snickered Supernova. Felix glared at Supernova as Starlight held Espeon close to tears. This wasn't possible, there was no way Necrozma could've been THIS powerful. Even if it was in it's true form it still doesn't explain the fact that it out sped and destroyed both of their teams in one hit. "Aw come on is that seriously it, I wanted to have some more fun," groaned Supernova. "Then again maybe fast is for the best, either way ready to give up and surrender?"

"Like we'd turn over to your side," growled Felix.

"Oh come on you see to reason, you're friends can't save you, not a single one of your Pokemon could beat Necrozma, you're nothing but weak, just give up already," sneered Supernova. Felix winced and looked down frustrated. "I mean seriously why keep pushing, when it's only going to make things worse, by now Equestria should've been completely overrun by the beasts and you KNOW that they can't stand up to face such terrifying creatures, just give up I'm telling this for your own good," Felix looked over to Starlight and shook his head. "Come on, it's useless this outcome isn't going to change, you've lost everything, there isn't anything worth fighting for, why keep going when it's only going to make the pain worse, what more do you have?" That's when it hit Felix. There is one thing he still had.

"What do I have? What do I have?" Felix snickered. He slowly got to his feet as Starlight saw he had something planned. "I have my friends," answered Felix.

"Hmph your friends?" sneered Supernova. "What can friends do, they're nothing but worthless beings,"

"That's where you'd be wrong," said Felix.

"What?" asked Supernova.

"My friends might not be here with me right now, but they're the ones that taught me to stay confident and believe in myself, that will, that determination is what keeps me going, the very individual that helped me understand that is none other than Starlight herself," answered Felix. Starlight's eyes widened as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"Ha such pathetic junk you speak off, why trust in friends when they're just going to betray you in the end?" asked Supernova. "Who needs friends when you can have power?"

"Because friends are irreplaceable," answered Felix. "And as much as I don't want to admit it, Starlight is the greatest friend I've ever had, she may not be perfect, but I had enjoyed every moment we made together, I'm glad that I decided to be her mentor," Starlight smiled as she started to sob.

"Ugh how disgusting, your still weak, you don't even have Pokemon who can fight for you," said Supernova.

"I may not have my team, but there are certain Pokemon who are willing to fight, because they care," said Felix. Starlight slowly got to her feet and walked up next to Felix smiling. "The legendary Pokemon," Just as he said that both Solgaleo and Lunala appeared behind the two.

"Hmph interesting, Photon Geyser!" Supernova ordered. Necrozma opened it's mouth as an electrifying green orb began to form.

"Thanks Felix," said Starlight.

"Anytime," said Felix. Starlight smiled as Felix pulled something out of his pocket. "Also before I forget I want you to take this," Starlight quickly grabbed the purple Z-Power Ring that Felix tossed to her.

"Is this?" Starlight asked.

"It's my mothers, she wanted you to have it," said Felix.

"But why?" asked Starlight.

"For you to remember us by," answered Felix. More tears began to form in Starlight's eyes as she slipped the ring on her hoof, that's when she noticed a purple Z-Crystal was already place in the notch. Lunala's symbol was engraved in the center.

"Felix is this?" asked Starlight.

"You remember how to do the Ghostium Z pose right?" asked Felix. "When I give the signal I want you to hit Necrozma with your Z-Move,"

"But can I really do it?" asked Starlight.

"My mom gave that Z-Power Ring to you, because she believes you can do it," answered Felix. Starlight did remember how to do the Ghostium Z move pose, but she was worried about getting it right, it was just best to try it out for herself.

"Necrozma Photon Geyser!" Supernova ordered. Necrozma hurled the charged orb at the two. Solgaleo grabbed Felix and threw him on it's back as it jumped out of the way. Lunala picked up Starlight and flew into the air avoiding the attack. Once clear from the attack Felix jumped off and got ready for his Z-Move.

"Alright Solgaleo let's do this!" announced Felix. Felix held up his arms in a X formation as the crystal in his ring began to glow in a orange light. He swung upwards and brought his arms to his side. He held out his arm forward and clenched his fist. He pointed both fists at each other and lightly tapped them before thrusting both fists forward as if he was punching. The orange Z-Power burst out of his body and into Solgaleo. "Now Solgaleo use Searing Sunraze Smash!" Felix ordered. Solgaleo's forehead began to glow as he let out a fierce roar summoning an Ultra Wormhole behind Necrozma and sucking him up. Solgaleo ran and jumped into the wormhole after Necrozma. Very soon Necrozma found itself in Ultra Space looking for it's target. Solgaleo suddenly burst out of an Ultra Wormhole above Necrozma and charged down at it as if it was using Sunsteel Strike. Halfway down it curled up into a ball and began rolling down as the sound of metallic whirring could be heard. Necrozma finally got a glimpse of his target but it was already too late. Solgaleo rolled into Necrozma with full force and drove him into another Ultra Wormhole and slammed into the ground next to a surprised Supernova. Solgaleo jumped off and returned to Felix's side.

"What how!?" asked Supernova.

"Because trust," answered Felix. Necrozma slowly began to rise and growled. "Now's your chance!" said Felix. Starlight nodded as she pushed herself up onto her hind legs. She quickly took her balance as Necrozma was getting up. Taking a deep breath she held up her hooves in an X formation as the crystal began to glow. She threw her arms up and by her side. She held out her arms in front of her. She bent down her hooves next to her face and moved upwards while covering her face in the process. She moved her hooves away from her face and made a creepy smile. Orange Z-Power burst out of her and into Lunala.

"Alright Lunala, let's do this!" said Starlight. "Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom!" Lunala let out a screech as another Ultra Wormhole sucked in Necrozma. Lunala quickly flew in after him and Necrozma once again found himself in Ultra Space. Lunala appeared over Necrozma and raised it's wings. Six ghostly blue orbs appeared on the outer side of the wings and blue beams shot out from the orbs. Lunala carefully took aim and and moved the beams so they struck Necrozma in the chest. With one final strike, Lunala blasted Necrozma backwards into another Wormhole and sent him crashing next to Supernova followed by an explosion. Lunala reappeared next to Starlight as Necrozma let out a pained screech and collapsed on the ground unable to continue.

"NO!!!!" Supernova yelled. Felix congratulated Starlight on unleashing her first Z-Move as she stood there stunned at what she just did. Necrozma's body began to glow as the small specks of light began to flow out from it's body. Before the two knew what was happening, Nebby had transformed back into Lunala as both Necrozma and Supernova disappeared into an Ultra Wormhole.

"Alright we saved Nebby,"cheered Starlight. Felix smiled as he watched Starlight jumping with glee. At that moment his bag started to vibrate. Confused he looked through his bag to find that the helmet from the Ultra Recon Suit was vibrating as if someone was sending him a call. He pulled out the helmet and answered.

"Hello?' Felix asked.

"Felix it's me Zossie, how are things going on over there?" asked Zossie.

"Great, we beat Necrozma!" exclaimed Felix.

"Really, that's amazing!" said Zossie.

"Yeah we managed to free Nebby in the process, anyway how are things over there?" asked Felix.

"Not good, actually, we thought that beating Necrozma might send the Ultra Beasts back, but unfortunately that's not the case," answered Zossie.

"What!?" asked Starlight. "What are we supposed to do?"

"Solgaleo and Lunala should know, ask them," answered Zossie.

"Wait what?" asked Felix.

"Sorry can't talk gotta go bye!" said Zossie.

"Wait!' said Starlight. But the microphone cut off leaving Starlight and Felix with worried looks.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Starlight. That's when Lunala hovered over to her side and nudged her. "Thanks Lunala but now's not the time,"

"No wait Starlight I think they have something planned," said Felix. Starlight looked at both Solgaleo and Lunala. The two legendaries looked at each other and nodded. The both grabbed Felix and Starlight and threw them on their backs. Nebby quickly summoned two Ultra Wormholes as they two jumped into the Wormholes. The two began running through Ultra Space with Felix and Starlight on their backs. Confused at where they were taking them the two held on to their legendary Pokemon. After a while they split off and began to approach two different colored Wormholes. But something was different about them. They looked a lot bigger and had some sort of rainbow aura flowing out. Felix and Starlight looked at each other and nodded. Whatever Solgaleo and Lunala had in mind they decided that they would trust them. If they were heading into those two wormholes it was obvious that there was something special about them. The two exchanged good lucks and disappeared into the Wormholes.

Author's Note:

Chapter 41 complete. Ok I know it's been a while but finally the next chapter is finally done. Here we are introduced to the real god of the Pokemon world Ultra Necrozma. But it also starts getting into the more chaotic parts of the story. Now that the Ultra Beasts have entered Equestria things are going to get dangerous. But we are also introduced to the two new exclusive Z-Moves for Solgaleo and Lunala. Searing Sunraze Smash and Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom. But now that the battle with Necrozma is over it seems the next course of action is to return the beasts back into their world. But it also seems like Solgaleo and Lunala are planning something. I wonder what it is?

PreviousChapters Next