• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 717 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 38: Felix vs Team Skull

Felix, Starlight, and Morty chatted and laughed amongst each other as they walked back towards Aether House. But just as they reached their destination they could see a woman standing in front with two Team Skull Grunts next to her.

"Oh what's going on here?' asked Morty

"Team Skull!" Starlight gasped.

"And Plumeria!" Felix growled.

"Who?" asked Morty.

"Plumeria is Team Skull's Admin, last we saw her was on Akala Island," answered Felix.

"I wonder what she wants now?" asked Starlight.

"One way to find out!" said Felix rushing ahead. Starlight quickly ran after him with Morty following behind.

"Back so soon hmm? I wasn't expecting you just yet," said Plumeria as Felix approached.

"Cut to the chase what do you want?" growled Felix.

"It takes these dumb grunts way too long to deal with you kids, so I guess it's my turn now!'announced Plumeria. Felix glared at her just as Starlight and Morty caught up with him. "What I told you before, next time you get in our way, I'm not holding anything back!"

"Bring it on Plumeria," hissed Felix pulling out a Pokeball. "You two give me a hand," said Felix looking back.

"You don't even have to ask," said Starlight

"I suppose it's time," said Morty.

"Golbat Go!" said Plumeria throwing her Pokeball as Golbat emerged.

"Lycanroc you're up!" said Felix calling out his orange wolf. "Lycanroc, Accelrock!" Felix ordered. Lycanroc charged and headbutted Golbat as chunks of stone burst out sending Golbat down.

"Get up!' Plumeria hissed. Golbat shook off the remaining rocks and flew up hissing. "Poison Fang," Plumeria ordered. Golbat flew up and attempted to bite Lycanroc with its fangs, but Lycanroc knew and attacked without Felix's instructions knocking down Golbat for good.

"Ha gotcha!"said Felix. Plumeria growled as she called back her Pokemon and threw her second ball. The ball popped open as a large black lizard with sassy purple eyes emerged. "The hell is that?" asked Felix.

"Salazzle, The Toxic Lizard Pokemon, and the evolved form of Salandit, Poison Fire Type, For some reason, only females have been found. It creates a reverse harem of male Salandit that it lives with," states Rotom.

"Poison, Fire, well then we're staying in," said Felix. "Lycanroc hit it with a good Accelrock!" Felix ordered. Lycanroc charged forward and slammed it's head into Salazzle's body as chunks of stone burst out and struck Salazzle. It let out a pained wail before it fell on the ground unconscious. "Ha, ha one hit!" Plumeria winced as she called back her Pokemon.

"Hmph, I can't even stand myself right now," said Plumeria. "Hmph, guess you are pretty tough," "Now I understand why my grunts waste so much time battling kids,"

"That's why you don't mess with us," said Felix. He could see the two grunts look pained as they called back their Pokemon. "Well what now, you lost," said Felix.

"I wouldn't get cocky if I were you, but if you want us to return the Pokemon, then you'll have to come with us, alone, the boss is dying to meet you, hmph," said Plumeria. She turned around and walked towards the shore with her grunts following behind as she called out. "See you at our base in Po Town!"

"Stupid Team Skull," said Felix. That's when it hit Starlight.

"Wait but what about the kids!?" she gasped.

"Oh shit!" said Felix. The three ran into Aether house where they found the little girl crying and Evelyn trying to calm her down.

"Shh, it's ok I promise everything is going to be fine," said Evelyn.

'What happened?" asked Starlight.

"My... my Yungoos," sniffled the girl.

'We can't forgive this, darn those numskulls actually did something pretty clever for once," said Starlight.

"But if we want to get the Pokemon back, then Felix has to go to Po Town all alone, with no backup?" asked Morty.

"So that's the way it's gonna be, fine I'll do it," said Felix. Everyone looked at him shocked.

'What are you crazy!?" asked Starlight.

"Look I know it's dangerous, but I have to get that Pokemon back, and plus I want to beat those guys for causing trouble all the time," said Felix.

"Team Skull has taken over Po Town, it's basically their private playground now," said Evelyn. Wiping away her tears, the little girl approached Felix with a sad face.

"H-here take this..... just.....just get my Yungoos back for me!" Felix took the rare candy from the little girl and gently pat her head.

'Don't worry I'll make sure to come back with it," said Felix. He nodded as he walked out the door leaving his friends behind.


Felix kicked the sand in frustration now that he realized that he didn't even know how to get to Po Town when he couldn't even cross the water. And Charizard couldn't even help out because he hadn't been there before so that was out of the question.

"Damn, now how am I gonna get to Team Skull?" Felix cursed.

"Hmph wouldn't you like to know," said a voice. Felix turned around to see a gloomy guy wearing a white kimono and black scarf staring out towards the sea. He turned around and looked towards Felix with a gloomy smile,"But before I tell you, how about you take me on?" he asked.

Confused Felix walked over and asked,"What do you mean?"

"Tell me, Uncle Grimsley is going to flip a coin, will it be heads or tails?" asked the man. Felix was about to say he didn't have time, but he realized that this man might know something so he decided to play along.

"Uh Heads?" answered Felix.

The man named Grimsley flipped the coin and covered it with his hands. he looked intently at Felix for a while before speaking,"Astonishing, you just took a stab at it, like you're some sort of prophet, right now you and your Team is shining brilliantly,"

"Is that good or bad?" asked Felix.

"Well a loss is a loss, I'll give you Sharpedo's info for your ride pager then, ride it to victory," said Grimsley. Felix took out his ride pager and handed it to Grimsley as he tapped in the info. He then looked out towards a giant rock in the water. "Maybe you don't need to hear this from me, but I going to tell you anyway, while riding Sharpedo, you can jet forward and smash through rocks like those ones there," said Grimsley.

"Wow, thanks Mr. Grimsley," said Felix.

"No need, oh and I couldn't help but overhear you saying that you wanted to get to Team Skull," said Grimsley.

"Yes, I know where they are, I just needed to find a way to get to Po Town,' answered Felix.

"Well now you do, although I must warn you to be careful, I wouldn't go there unless you want trouble," said Grimsley.

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing," said Felix.

"I guess everyone has there own reasons, well do be careful," said Grimsley. Felix thanked him once again before calling out Sharpedo and rode off towards Po Town.


As Felix made his way towards Po Town, he battled his way through trainers that stood before him, eventually after one battle after another he finally reached Po Town where he battled and beat his way through several Team Skull Grunts. Eventually he reached the entrance where two grunts were waiting.

"Yo what's up , you wanna join Team Skull?' asked Grunt A.

"Hold up.... is that a Z-Power Ring?" asked Grunt B. Felix smirked as he held up his wrist.

"The very bane of your existence," said Felix.

"For real, you're actually on the island challenge?" asked Grunt A.

"Alright then.... I get it..... came to laugh at us losers who gave up on the island challenge, huh? asked Grunt B.

"You showed up so suddenly and got the nerve to laugh at me!?" asked Grunt A. Felix rolled his eyes as he was dragged into a multiple battle with the two grunts. But of course the two didn't stand a chance as he destroyed the two grunts in battle. "You're on a whole other level than me, I've just got to laugh at myself," said Grunt A.

"Ack the island challenge has made you way too strong!" said Grunt B.

"Now with that being said how about you let me in?" asked Felix.

"No fair, I hate strong kids like you, I'm not letting you in!" said Grunt B. The two Grunts quickly turned around and walked inside slamming the door on Felix's face.

"Well screw you too," said Felix. He was about to turn back when he noticed Io standing there.

"Hey Felix, seems to me you're trying to get into Po Town, you sure you've thought this through?" he asked. "You better be ready, if you're thinking of coming in here, ready to live as Team Skull or ready to take on Team Skull, you really think you're ready for that?" asked Io.

"Definitely," answered Felix.

"I guess, everyone has their own reasons, I've got my reasons, too, for doing what I do, I'll have them let you in," said Io opening the door.

"Thanks for this," said Felix as he entered Po Town.

"Careful in there," said Io as he shut the door behind him. Felix walked over to two grunts standing behind a barricade.

"Huh what's this numskull doing here, what, oh what, should we do?" asked Grunt A.

"Forget about it, we've got this barbaracle, I mean, we've got this barricade, do you really wanna bother moving it out of the way just to take one kid on?" asked Grunt B.

"True, true," said Grunt A.

"Go home, go you're not coming in here, got it, not unless you find some path through here," said Grunt B. Felix rolled his eyes as walked up, grabbed the barricade and knocked it down leaving the grunts dumbfounded. Shrugging he walked on top of the barricade and onto the other side and past the grunts leaving them still confused of what just happened.

'Dumb asses," snickered Felix. From that point on he continued to make his way through Po Town battling and beating every Team Skull Grunt he ran into occasionally peeling off Totem Stickers he found around. He eventually reached the Shady House standing in the center and explored it once again beating every grunt he ran into. Sometimes he would walk into rooms where there was nothing or a piece of paper with some sort of secret password for Team Skull. He eventually made it to the second floor where a grunt was blocking a window leading out.

"Greetings visitor, if you wish to meet with Master Guzma, then give the three secret passwords," said the Grunt.

"Alright," answered Felix.

"Then tell me today's first password, which one of these does our big sis like best?" asked the grunt holding out a piece of paper. But Felix feeling confident took the paper and crumbled it up.

"The first password is poison jab, the second is Bounsweet, and the third is Tapu Cocoa, and no these are NOT the passwords," answered Felix. "Yes I'm one of you, now if you'll excuse me I have business to deal with," said Felix pushing past the grunt and onto the balcony. After beating the one grunt on the roof he entered through the broken window and into the room where the two grunts were. When he entered he found Guzma standing in front of a large painting with the Team Skull logo painted over it in pink paint. next to him was a grunt and a large chest full of lime green Z-Crystals and the girl's Yungoos.

"The hated boss, who beats you down, and beats you down, and never lets up....Yeah big bad Guzma is here!" announced Guzma. "I don't really get you kid, but at least this is a change of pace, it's not every day someone comes straight to me for a beating!"

"I'm not here for you," said Felix.

"No bone to pick with me huh?" asked Guzma. "Then it's for Yungoos, I guess, how sweet of you to help out a sad little girl," "Tch!"

"Come on Guzma, give it back or else," said Felix.

"Or else what? You came all the way here just for that huh?" asked Guzma. "Can't you just watch out for your own Pokemon and stay out of other people's businesses?!"

"In your dreams, you son of a bitch," growled Felix.

"You're one messed up kid," said Guzma. "You wanna know what I do when some machine messes up?" "The first thing I do is give it a nice hard smack, I mean, most of the time I smash it to pieces, but hey, what can you do?" "Now let's see if I can't fix you!" beamed Guzma. Felix growled as he pulled out his Pokeball and threw it calling out his Lycanroc. Guzma pulled out his own Pokeball and threw calling out his Golisopod.

"Lycanroc, let's do this Stone Edge!" Felix ordered. Lycanroc stomped the ground with it's claws as giant pillars of stone erupted from the ground and penetrated the Golisopod knocking it out in one hit. "Yes," said Felix. Guzma sneered as he called back his Pokemon and threw his second ball calling out his Masquerain. "Too easy, Stone Edge!" Felix ordered. Lycanroc stomped the ground once more as another row of stone pillars erupted from the ground striking Masquerain and knocking it down. "Come on seriously this is too easy," said Felix. At this point Guzma was not happy, he called back his Pokemon and threw his third ball calling out a brown bug with two grey antlers and gaping mouth. "What is that?' asked Felix.

"Pinsir, The Stag Beetle Pokemon, Bug Type, Pinsir is astoundingly strong. It can grip a foe weighing twice its weight in its horns and easily lift it. This Pokémon's movements turn sluggish in cold places," states Rotom

"Bug Type huh, well then I'm staying in, Lycanroc let's finish this with a Rock Slide!" Felix ordered. Lycanroc howled as multiple large rocks suddenly appeared over Pinsir's head and tumbled down crushing it. Once the dust cleared Pinsir was on the ground unconscious.

"What!?" asked Guzma. Felix cheered as Guzma called back his Pokemon. "Yeah, yeah I gotta admit, that was great," said Guzma.

"Heh, how'd you like that?" asked Felix.

"Guzma, what is wrong with you!?" Guzma roared clutching his hair. "Yo give the Pokemon back to the kid NOW!" Guzma roared at the grunt. He yelped and moved out of the way as Yungoos ran out of the room. "Tch," said Guzma glaring at the grunt.

"Eek!" whimpered the Grunt as he ran out.

"I'm gonna beat you down one of these days, no matter whose help I need to do it," said Guzma as he stormed out of the room. Felix shrugged and started to walk out of the room before stopping. Looking around to make sure nobody else was there he walked over to the chest and took a piece of Buginium Z before running out. He took the long way around and exited the mansion to find Io waiting for him.

"Have I got to thank you for this?" asked Io. Felix looked down to see Yungoos hiding behind Io.

"Yeah that was me," answered Felix.

"I thought so, you have someplace to be right, you better get a move on if you don't want to keep your friends waiting," said Io.

"I know," said Felix.

"Oh before you go, let me heal your team for you," said Io. Felix watched as Io fixed up his team before waving goodbye and flew off towards Aether House with Yungoos on Charizard. "That boy has some talents," said Io as he made his way back to the police station.

Author's Note:

Chapter 38 complete. Hey it's been a while. Sorry I haven't been uploading any chapters lately. But yeah I've made sure to extend this chapter a bit as a form of sorry. But yeah, Felix had a rematch with Guzma and literally crushed him. But now his adventure is coming to a close and soon Necrozma will be wrecking everything. Let's hope he's prepared for that.

PreviousChapters Next