• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 717 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 40: Necrozma Attacks!

By the time Felix, Starlight, and Lillie had climbed to the top of the alter night had fallen upon them. The three had talked amongst themselves and agreed that Felix and Starlight were to be the ones to play the flutes. Now Felix was standing on the right panel with the Moon Flute while Starlight on the left with the Sun Flute. This was it, the time to summon the legendary Pokemon had come. Both took a deep breath and played into the flutes. The soothing music suddenly filled the alter causing the panels beneath Felix and Starlight o glow as light shot up towards the center of the alter where the circle hatch slid open and a beam of light shot down to the center where Lillie had placed Cosmoem. From the light of the moon, Cosmoem had suddenly disappeared and a new Pokemon was in it's place. A large blue bat. Excited Felix and Starlight rejoined with Lillie at the center.

"Nebby, th-thank goodness....you're all right, please don't do that ever again, you made me worry very much," said Lillie close to tears. "And I never imagined that sounding the flutes would give you so much power....or let you evolve into the legendary Pokemon!"

"Wait this thing?" asked Starlight.

"Lunala, The Moone Pokemon, Psychic Ghost Type and the evolved form of Cosmoem, Said to live in another world, this Pokémon devours light, drawing the moonless dark veil of night over the brightness of day," states Rotom.

"Not in all of my reading...never did I ever come across any hint that you would evolve into the Legendary Pokemon," said Lillie. Lunala let out a loud screech as it flapped it's large wings. "Please Lunala...no....Nebby please I need to go to where my mother is," Lillie begged. "We want to protect Alola and Equestria, but there's no need for her to try to catch Necrozma all on her own," said Lillie.

"Actually," Felix spoke up. Starlight and Lillie turned to face Felix. "We should probably head over to Equestria first," Felix suggested.

"What why?" asked Starlight.

"The only ones who knows where Lusamine went, is the Ultra Recon Squad, if Lusamine went to defeat Necrozma, then obviously only the Ultra Recon Squad knows where that is, but they're currently in Equestria, going ourselves would take too much time, it'd be faster if we ask them where to go," answered Starlight.

"Yeah that makes sense," said Lillie. "Alright Nebby, please take us to Equestria," Lillie pleaded. Lunala let out screech as it shot up it faced towards the alter and tap it's wings together. Suddenly a large blue beam shot out of Lunala's body and behind the three where an Ultra Wormhole opened up. Lunala swooped down and grabbed the three as it flew into the Wormhole. Meanwhile nobody noticed the strange figures coming up the alter.


Larry had waited long enough everyone should be here by now. Everyone except Lusamine. But even so the Ultra Recon Squad had brought Twilight, Trixie, and Tempest back from Alola. Ember, Thorax, and Queen Nova had agreed to leave their subjects to stay behind while they came for this meeting. "Alright everyone let's settle down!" said Larry. The room immediately went silent as everyone turned their attentions towards Larry. "I want to thank you all for taking your time to gather, I know we're still missing Lusamine but we don't have anymore time to waste,""First things first, I asked you to gather cause I would like to know if you're prepared,"

"Prepared for what?" asked Captain Celeano.

"I have the feeling that the time has come," answered Larry.

"You don't mean?" asked Nebula.

"No not the Ultra Beasts!" whimpered Fluttershy.

"Calm down Sugarcube, you still have us," said Applejack.

"I understand you're all scared but, I have made sure to prepare for this occasion," announced Larry. "I would like to start off by saying-" But Larry's statement was cut off when a flash appeared behind him. Everyone gasped in unison as they started to back up. "What?" asked Larry.

"Uh behind you darling," said Rarity. Confused Larry turned around to find an Ultra Wormhole had opened up behind him.

"ALREADY!?" Everyone was prepared as a loud screech came from inside the wormhole. Just as Larry was about to draw his Pokeballs, a bright blue light shot out as Lunala made her entrance. A series of oohs and ahhs filled the room followed by Fluttershy's terrified squeal. Lunala slowly descended as Felix, Starlight, and Lillie hopped off Lunala's back.

"Looks like we made it," said Felix.

"STARLIGHT!" Twilight called out. Starlight turned around as her friends came rushing towards her in a small group. The group laughed and talked while Lillie ran off to find the Ultra Recon Squad.

"It's so good to see you darling," said Rarity.

"We missed you, you know," said Pinkie.

"I know I'm sorry I made you worry," said Starlight. Meanwhile Felix was explaining everything to Larry. After all the talk and explanation the three got together once again.

"Guys it seems like my mother left for some place called Ultra Megalopolis," said Lillie.

"Really?" asked Starlight.

"Yes now we can follow after mother," said Lillie.

"Stop right where you are!" a voice spoke up. The group turned around to see the double burst open as Supernova walked in followed by Sombra, Chrysalis, The Shadow Pony, and the Team Leaders that everyone had faced in the past.

"Supernova," Felix growled.

"What a fool, to think that she can defeat Necrozma on her own," sneered Supernova. "For someone as weak as her, she doesn't stand a chance,"

"Don't you dare talk about our mother like that," growled Gladion.

"Don't believe me?" Supernova snickered. "Why don't you find out for yourself then?" Lillie was about to ask what he meant, but the Ultra Wormhole suddenly flashed behind them. The group turned around to see Lusamine fall out and onto the ground.

"MOTHER!" Lillie gasped as she ran to her side. Gladion, Felix, Starlight, and the mane six ran to join Lillie."Mother please wake up!" Lillie begged. Lusamine groaned as she looked up. Her eyes widened as she looked at Felix.

"Felix listen to me right now, you have to take Lillie and get out of here!" said Lusamine taking his hand.

"What?" asked Felix.

"Please just do as I say....HE'S COMING!!!" begged Lusamine. At that moment Felix realized that she was dead serious about this, the fear in eyes foretold his true powers. A loud screech could be heard from the Wormhole. "He's here!" Lusamine announced. The group faced the Wormhole just as a large creature in all black emerged. It had large claws and short legs, and it's body seemed to be reflecting light like a giant prism. "Lillie, Felix, Everyone....run away that thing is a monster!" Lusamine announced.

"Mother!" Lillie said helping her up.

"No it can't be," said Felix. Rotom flew up and scanned the creature to pull up it's entry.

"Necrozma, The Prism Pokemon, Psychic Type, Light is apparently the source of its energy. It has an extraordinarily vicious disposition and is constantly firing off laser beams," states Rotom.

"Yes after so long, I finally found him!" beamed Supernova. "The final key to my master plan!"

"What are you planning Supernova?" growled Celestia.

"Heh you wouldn't understand," he snickered. He snapped his finger as an Ultra Aether Employee ran over and handed him a purple Pokeball with small red studs and the letter M engraved in the center. "But now he's finally mine!" he said throwing the ball. The purple Pokeball hit Necrozma on the head and sucked him up as a white light and closed shut. The ball fell and wiggled once, then twice, then three times before it finally closed shut.

"He just caught it!" squealed Pinkie. Supernova walked past the group and picked up the ball.

"Yes, after so long....Necrozma is mine!" he laughed. "Looks like you fail, now all shall fear the power of Necrozma!" "Equestria and Alola will fall into darkness, like it should!" beamed Supernova.

"Don't you dare!" said Larry.

"Oh trying to get in my way as always I see, fine, Necrozma show them whose boss!" said Supernova. He tossed the ball as Necrozma appeared. "Let's see, yes you three," said Supernova pointing towards Felix, Starlight, and Lillie. "You are the three biggest threats to my plan, therefore you shall be first," announced Supernova. "Necrozma, get rid of those rats!" Supernova ordered. Necrozma turned towards Felix, Starlight, and Lillie and slowly began approaching them. Just then, Lunala jumped in front of the three causing Necrozma to stop in it's tracks. Lunala looked back at Lillie and nodded before it turned it's attention towards Necrozma. Glaring at the Pokemon, Lunala lunged at Necrozma and tackled him into the wall behind them then bounced off in two streams of lights. The two clashed and collided with each other as the group viewed the battle from beneath. This went on for 10 seconds before the two lights crashed onto the ground. When the dust cleared, Lunala was on the ground unconscious while Necrozma had it pinned.

"Nebby!" Lillie cried. She tried to run to Lunala's side but Fluttershy and Twilight held her back.

"No Lillie that thing is too dangerous!" said Twilight

"But I have to save Nebby!" said Lillie. Suddenly Lunala's entire body began to glow in blue light that soon enveloped both of the legendary Pokemon.

"What's happening?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Necrozma's absorbing the light from Lunala's body," answered Dulse. When the light died down, Necrozma was gone and only Lunala remained, but something didn't look right. It's entire body was glowing in a blue light. Nobody could see it's face except the black prism that covered it like a visor, it's glowing red eyes and a prism encased in the center of it's forehead. A giant black prism piece covered it's entire chest like a knight's armor with Necrozma's claws hanging at the bottom.

"Nebby?" asked Lillie. The Necrozma possessed Lunala slowly turned to face the group. Rotom quickly flew up and scanned it pull up it's Dex entry.

"Necrozma, Prism Pokemon, Dawn Wings Form, Psychic Ghost Type, This is its form while it's devouring the light of Lunala. It grasps foes in its giant claws and rips them apart with brute force," states Rotom.

"That's Necrozma!?" asked Tempest. Necrozma let out a screech just as 5 Ultra Wormholes suddenly opened up around him.

"Ultra Wormholes!?" gasped Burnet

"And five at once!" said Ember. Suddenly from one of the wormholes, a large brick wall with eyes emerged and landed near the group.

"Is that?" Sina asked.

"An Ultra Beast!" announced Dexio.

"Stakataka, Rampart Pokemon, Rock Steel Type, When stone walls started moving and attacking, the brute's true identity was this mysterious life-form, which brings to mind an Ultra Beast," states Rotom. At that same moment another creature emerged from the third wormhole and landed on top of Stakataka. It's body was long and slender and it's head was a large white ball with pink and blue dots.

"Another Ultra Beast?" Trevor.

"Blacephalon, Fireworks Pokemon, Fire Ghost Type, It slithers toward people. Then, without warning, it triggers the explosion of its own head. It's apparently one kind of Ultra Beast," states Rotom. The two beasts let out a horrifying screech as it broke through the castle window and ran off.

"We have to stop those beasts!" said Hilda. Suddenly more screeches could be heard as a swarm of beasts suddenly began to appear one by one. Every beast that appeared all jumped out the window and ran off.

"Haha yes run wild my little beasts!" Supernova laughed. Just then, one of Celestia's guards flew in looking troubled.

"Your Highness we've got trouble on our hooves!" said the guard.

"What is it what happened?" asked Celestia.

"We've gotten reports of those portals opening up around Equestria!" said the guard.

"What!?" gasped Cadence.

"Haha, yes it seems my plan is a success, very soon this world will be overrun by beasts!" Supernova laughed.

"I won't let you get away with this!" growled Felix.

"If you want to stop me, then you'll have to catch me," laughed Supernova. He jumped on Necrozma and disappeared into an Ultra Wormhole.

"Get back here you coward!" Rainbow Dash yelled. But the Wormhole closed before Rainbow Dash could get him. "oh for Celestia's sake!" she yelled. Supernova's words rang in Felix's ears as he slowly walked over to the Ultra Recon Squad.

"You got anything I can use to travel through the Ultra Wormholes?" he asked.

"Wait, don't tell me you're actually planning on going after him!?" asked Dulse.

"I have to, if I want to save Alola and Equestria I have to stop Supernova," answered Felix.

"I'm going too," said Starlight walking up to him. Felix smiled and looked back at the Ultra Recon Squad.

"Well we do borrow both of OUR Solgaleo and Lunala's powers to travel through Ultra Wormholes," said Zossie.

"Then please let us go after them!" begged Felix. The three looked at Phyco. He obviously had no choice.

"Alright but please be careful," said Phyco.

"Thank you," said Starlight.

"But first you'll need these," said Soliera handing both of them Ultra Recon Suits. Felix and Starlight nodded and quickly put on their suits.

"We're ready," said Starlight.

"Lunala, Please help us out!" said Zossie.

"Solgaleo, aid us!" said Soliera. At that moment Solgaleo and Lunala appeared from two of the Wormholes. Felix and Starlight looked at each other and nodded. Felix walked over and jumped on top of Solgaleo while Starlight jumped on Lunala. The two said their goodbyes before they disappeared into Wormholes.

Author's Note:

Chapter 40 complete. This is Necrozma has appeared and so has the Ultra Beasts. Even worse Supernova's plan has succeeded. How will Felix fix this? Keep reading to find out.

PreviousChapters Next