• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 26: Team Galactic

The cool summer breeze blew through the air high above where the moon shined down on Ula Ula Island as Acerola lead Wally, May, Max, and Dawn to Aether House.

"What a nice breeze," said May.

"Definitely," added Max.

"it's so much different than Hoenn," said Wally.

"Come on just a little bit further," giggled Acerola as she continued to skip down the path. The four continued to follow Acerola to a large white house standing aloft on an elevated piece of land. Besides it were some trees and a hill leading to the shores. As the five climbed up the stairs, the shining Aether Logo sparkled in the moonlight. "Come on in," said Acerola opening the double doors.

"Please excuse us," said Dawn entering the house with the other three. The inside was a lot more spaced out than the four had expected. Two large white doors stood next to the counter in the center across from them. Two more doors stood to the left and right walls near the entrance. Inside the five were greeted by Twilight, Trixie, and Tempest who were talking with two Aether Employees. Meanwhile Argo was hard at work behind the counter. He was the first to take notice of their five visitors.

"I see you aren't with the others Acerola," said Argo.

"I was, I'm planning to rejoin with them later, but right now you have guests," said Acerola. The four plus the two employees exchanged greetings with the remaining four.

"So Acerola what brings you back here?" asked Argo.

"Oh you know the usual, Larry giving us orders, but the strangest thing was that he seemed really upset about something," answered Acerola.

"Upset?" asked Tempest.

"Yeah, I don't know what but he seemed really furious about something," answered Acerola.

"Well whatever it is we better be prepared, after our encounter with Ultra Aether on Akala Island, we can't possible waste any time to....." But Argo's statement was cut off when a bright flash appeared over them. The group looked up to see an Ultra Wormhole appear.

"Is that?" asked Tempest.

"Yes an Ultra Wormhole!" Argo exclaimed. Suddenly a strange jellyfish like creature emerged from the wormhole carrying something in it's tentacles.

"What is that?!" Trixie yelped.

"An Ultra Beast," answered Argo pulling out a Pokeball.

"Wait it has something in it's tentacles!" May pointed out. Sure enough, the thing looked down at the group and reached out.

"Mr Argo is that you!?" asked the girl.

"Miss Lillie!?" Argo asked.

"Mr. Argo please help me!" Lillie cried out.

"Krookodile save Lillie!" Argo ordered as he threw his Pokeball. The ball popped open to reveal Argo's red and black crocodile. Krookodile growled as it stomped it's feet on the ground causing the earth to shake and striking the beast causing it to drop Lillie. Panicking, she quickly scrambled to her feet and ran over to Argo. Meanwhile the beast had lost interest in Lillie and disappeared back into the Ultra Wormhole.

"Looks like that did it," said Dawn.

"Are you alright Miss Lillie?" asked Argo.

"Yes thank you," said Lillie. "But where am I?" asked Lillie.

"You're in Aether House on Ula Ula," answered Acerola.

"What Ula Ula!?" asked Lillie.

"Is something wrong?" asked Wally.

"I was supposed to be meeting someone on Akala, sorry guys but I have to go," said Lillie running out.

"Hey wait!" May called out to her.

"Let's follow her, I don't trust her being out on her own like that," said Argo. Everyone nodded in agreement as they ran out after her. But when the found her standing on the front porch they stopped short.

"Lillie, is everything alright?" asked Twilight.

"Who, who are you people?" Lillie asked. The group stepped next to her to see a group of people, all wearing the same black blazers and pants with grey gloves and boots. They all had rainbow Rs imprinted on their chest and smirks on their face as they surrounded Aether House.

"Well, well, looks like we have some guests," said a voice. The group looked down in the center isle that the group made as three four individuals walked up. All four were wearing black pants with either white shoes or heels. All four either had a white vest or white dress with a golden G imprinted on their chest. One female had bright red hair while the other purple. One of the man had dark blue hair while the other had light blue hair and had his arms behind his back.

"Well this is quite the audience here," said the man in the dark blue hair.

"Who are you people?" asked Trixie.

"We are from Team Galactic, and I am one of it's Commander, you may call me Saturn," said the man in the dark blue hair.

"I am Jupiter," said the woman in the purple hair.

"And I'm Mars," said the woman in red hair.

"And this is Master Cyrus," they all said in unison.

"Team Galactic?" asked May.

"That's right," answered Cyrus. He looked at Lillie and nodded. "You must be the daughter of the President," "Even though you aren't the one we're looking for, I can sense in you the strong desire to protect something, You have all have a powerful spirit," said Cyrus. Argo gave him a look of determination. "I used the power of the Pokemon that control time and space to create a perfect world, where the human spirit does not exist," said Cyrus.

"The human spirit does not exist?" asked Wally.

"That's right, I must remove the weak incomplete human spirit from this world and bring it to perfection!" Cyrus announced. Argo growled as he stepped forward and pulled out his Pokeballs. "How foolish, I will not let anyone get in my way," said Cyrus pulling out his own Pokeball. "Houndoom go," said Cyrus throwing his Pokeball. The ball popped open as a black canine with a red muzzle and two horns sticking out of it's head, emerged.

"Krookodile I'm counting on you," said Argo looking over to his Pokemon. Krookodile nodded as he jumped forward.

"Get out of my way," Cyrus demanded. Suddenly without an orders, Houndoom inhaled and blasted a stream of fire at Krookodile only for it dust off itself like nothing happened.

"Earthquake," Argo commanded. Krookodile roared as it stomped the ground causing the earth to shake and knocking out the Houndoom in one hit. Cyrus, not even fazed, called back his Pokemon and pulled out his second Pokeball.

"Impressive," said Saturn.

"But he's still no match for me," said Cyrus throwing his second Pokeball. The ball popped open as a black Pokemon with white claws and red scales emerged.

"A Weavile not too shabby," said Argo.

"We'll see who's shabby, use Fake out," Cyrus ordered. His Weavile lunged forwards and clapped it's claws in front of Krookodile making it flinch.

"Krookodile hang in there!" Argo called out. Krookodile shook itself back into reality and growled. "Great, use Superpower," Argo ordered. Krookodile growled as it charged at Weavile with it's claws up. It pulled it's arm back getting ready for a punch. Meanwhile Cyrus nodded at Weavile and jumped as Krookodile threw his punch.

"Aww man he missed," groaned Dawn. But while Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter clapped their hands, Argo smirked before screaming.

"Grab it by the legs and throw it down!" Argo ordered. Krookodile turned it's attention and grabbed Weavile's legs and threw it down onto the ground.

"What!?" Mars gasped.

"Now finish it off with Superpower!" Argo ordered. Krookodile pulled back it's arm and swung it as hard as it can into Weavile's stomach knocking it out.

"Impossible how strong is this guy!?" asked Jupiter. Cyrus called back his Pokemon as the group around Argo cheered.

"Give up yet?" asked Argo smirking.

"Never," said Cyrus throwing his third Pokeball. The ball popped open as a large purple bat with four wings emerged. "Crobat, X-Scissor," Cyrus ordered. Crobat's wings began to glow in a green light as it slashed Krookodile in the stomach.

"Hang in there Krookodile," Argo called out. Krookodile pulled itself together and waited for it's next command. "Alright Stone Edge!" Argo commanded. Krookodile roared as it punched the ground. Just as it did, several pillars of stone popped out and struck Crobat sending it falling to the ground unable to battle.

"Not again!" Saturn yelped. However Cyrus said nothing as he called back his third Pokemon and brought his fourth. This time a pitch black bird Pokemon with white feathers puffing out it's chest and red tail feathers, emerged.

"Honchkrow, too bad all of his Pokemon were weak to my Krookodile," laughed Argo. "Stone Edge," he ordered. Krookodile once again punched the ground causing more stone pillars to erupt from the ground. But Cyrus didn't seem to care as his fourth Pokemon fell unconscious to the attack. Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn all looked at Cyrus as he pulled out his last Pokeball.

"Well looks like this is it," he said calling back his Honchkrow.

"Go on call it out why don't ya," said Argo while his friends cheered him on. Cyrus looked down and smirked.

"Alright you asked for it," he said throwing his Pokeball. What emerged caused everyone to go silent. A large white dragon with two pink orbs on both it's arms and small wings, landed on the ground with a boom and let out an angry roar. Even Argo seemed shocked by his final Pokemon.

"A.....A Palkia!?" Argo gasped.

"The legendary Pokemon that controlled space," said Dawn.

"Wasn't this thing a Water Type?" asked Max.

"Yes, which means that Argo could be at a disadvantage here," answered Dawn.

"Surf," Cyrus ordered. It was obvious that Argo was freaking out on the inside but assuming that he didn't want to show fear, he remained calm. Palkia let out a roar as water from the nearby shore began to rise higher and higher and came crashing down on Krookodile with a loud splash. Everyone watched in terror as Krookodile fell unable to continue. Argo pulled out his Pokeball and called back his Krookodile.

"You did well, rest up real good," said Argo stuffing his Pokeball. He pulled out his second Pokeball and threw it. The ball popped open as a large three headed green dragon emerged. "Hydreigon is a Pokemon my boss used to have so I decided to catch one myself, didn't expect it to be shiny now did you?" asked Argo.

"A shiny Pokemon?" asked May.

"What's a shiny Pokemon?" asked Tempest. Wally, Dawn, May, and Max each took turns explaining what a shiny Pokemon was and it's rarity.

"Wow," said Twilight.

"Yeah, it's pretty rare once you find one as a trainer," said Wally. The group returned their focus back on the battle.

"Hey but that's a dragon, Master Cyrus could easily beat you," laughed Saturn.

"Oh but I also have n advantage too you know," said Argo. "With that being said let's end this, Draco Meteor!" he ordered. Hydreigon let out an angry roar as multiple flaming large rocks appeared from the sky and fell down striking Palkia with devastating power and taking it out for good. The Galactic Admins all looked shocked at what just happen and began to panic as Cyrus called back his Pokemon.

"He did it!" cheered Lillie.

"Master Cyrus!" Mars said panicked. But Cyrus didn't seemed faze by his current situation and looked up.

"Impressive, your prowess is notable," he said.

"Indeed," said Argo. This time Cyrus looked a little disturbed.

"Why are you able to create such strong bonds with your Pokemon, and how are you able to turn those bonds into strength?" asked Cyrus.

"Don't you get it, Argo is kind to his Pokemon!" Twilight exclaimed.

"I see," said Cyrus. He paused for just a minute before looking Argo straight in the eyes. "Argo was it, you need not worry, you may have defeated me, so I'll pull back for now, but just you wait, when I return, it won't be the same," said Cyrus. He turned around and started walking back in the direction they came from. "Come, let us report to the boss our experience," said Cyrus.

"Yes Master Cyrus!" exclaimed his admins as they ran after him. The people surrounding Aether House panicked and ran after them, leaving the group behind. Argo sighed as he called back his Pokemon.

"That was amazing, Mr. Argo!" exclaimed Trixie.

"It was actually too easy, considering that majority of team was weak to my Krookodile, but I can't say he didn't try," said Argo. "You said you had to get to Akala am I right?" Argo asked turning towards Lillie.

"Why yes, in fact I might still make the meeting if we go now!" answered Lillie.

"Then let's go, I'll escort you in case you run into anymore trouble," said Argo.

"Oh thank you so much Mr. Argo!" said Lillie.

"We'll go too," said Twilight.

"Very well come along," said Argo.

"I'll stay here, I still have some business to deal with," said Acerola.

"Suit yourself," said Max. The group exchanged goodbyes with Acerola before finally turning around and walking off to the marina. Acerola looked up to the full moon and smiled.

"Team Galactic huh, I have one big tale to tell to the Captains and Kahunas when I get back, especially my uncle," giggled Acerola. Smiling she turned around and walked back into Aether House.

Author's Note:

Chapter 26 complete. It's been a while, but we finally get to see what Argo, Twilight, Trixie, and Tempest were up to. Thank Arceus they managed to save Lillie from Nihilego. But it seems hey ran into more problem. Enter Team Galactic. However it seems Cyrus also had some of Team Rainbow Rocket's Grunts with him. Luckily Argo managed to beat them no problem. Up until he brought out Palkia. But at least he won in the end.

PreviousChapters Next