• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 717 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12: Aether in Equestria

Lusamine tightened her grip as Solgaleo carried Burnet, Alexa, Dulse, Zossie, and herself through Ultra Space. They've been traveling through Ultra Space for a while now and the Wormhole they needed was nowhere to be found.

"This is incredible," said Alexa breaking the silence.

"It truly is amazing isn't it?" asked Zossie. "Both of the legendary Pokemon has the ability to carry humans like you through Ultra Space,"

"It really is, I must take notes so I can spread the word about Alola's Legendary Pokemon to Kalos when I go back," said Alexa.

"There it is," said Dulse pointing forward. The group looked over to his side to see a rainbow colored wormhole with black energy flowing out of it.

"That's the wormhole that'll lead to Equestria?" asked Lusamine,

"Yes, we must hurry," said Dulse. He gave Solgaleo a little pat to his left side reminding Solgaleo which way to turn. Solgaleo made a hard left as he dove into the rainbow colored wormhole.


"Sweet Celestia, it's so dark I can't see a thing," moaned Rarity.

"It's scary," whimpered Fluttershy.

Ever since the permanent Solar Eclipse began the mane six had been invited to stay at Celestia's Castle until everything returned to normal. At this point everypony in Equestria was probably hiding in their homes out of fear and paranoia. If this darkness really was the work of Necrozma, then Rainbow Dash couldn't wait to beat it down.

"I hope Twilight is ok," said Spike fidgeting with his claws.

"Ahm sure she's fine," said Applejack comforting him.

"Yeah it's ok Spike, here have a cupcake maybe it'll make you feel better," said Pinkie Pie shoving a cupcake in his mouth.

"More importantly, I hope they found Starlight," said Sunburst.

"I'm sure she's alright," said Cadence walking over to his side. Suddenly a burst of light grabbed the group's attention as an Ultra Wormhole appeared over their heads. Then from within Solgaleo lept out carrying the four humans on it's back and landed in front of the group. The group ran over as Dulse and Zossie jumped off.

"Well did you find her?" asked Spike.

"No, but we brought someone who can help," said Zossie. Both Dulse and Zossie moved out of the way as Lusamine, Burnet, and Alexa jumped off Solgaleo's back.

"This is Lusamine, President of the Aether Foundation," said Dulse. "When we mentioned you to her she seemed to recognize you almost immediately," The ponies eyes widened as memories from 10 years ago began to flow back in.

"President Lusamine!" Applejack exclaimed.

"Hello my dear ponies it's so good to see you again," said Lusamine.

"Same from us, how have you been?" asked Rainbow Dash. Lusamine's warm smile melted away as a frown soon replaced it.

"I'm afraid not good," answered Lusamine.

"Is everything ok darling?" asked Rarity.

"Let me explain everything," said Lusamine in a serious tone. The ponies went silent as they prepared for the news.


The halls of Aether Foundation was swarming with employees as N walked down the halls. He had to make sure he wasn't being followed so nobody suspects a thing. Once he was alone he quickly turned left at a corner where The Branch Chief was waiting.

"So you actually showed up," said Faba.

"Like you're the one to talk," said N. "Anyway how are things looking?" N asked.

"Very well, in a moments notice we'll be able to get that Cosmog from Lillie," answered Faba.

"Hmm good, good," said N nodding his head.

"Sir," a voice spoke up from behind N. N turned around to see two Ultra Aether Employees walking up to them.

"We've managed to capture the Ultra Beast sir," said Employee A.

"Very well let me see," said N. The Employee pulled out the Beast ball and tossed it calling out a familiar jellyfish looking Ultra Beast.

"Hmph UB-01 Symbiont," grunted N. The beast called Symbiont also know as Nihilego screeched as it waved it's tentacles at N. "Good work you two, give me the beast and I'll allow you your break.

"Thank you sir," said Employee A calling back Nihilego and giving N the Beast ball. N puts the beast ball in his pocket as he watches the two employees walk off.

"Let's go, with have much to do," said N as he continues down the hallway with Faba following behind.


Larry sat at the base of Mt. Lanakila stroking his Ninetails as he waited. Eventually the Kahuna of the Island showed up with his Persian following behind.

"So you actually came," said Larry getting up.

"I mean I didn't want to but when it's the champion that calls me here then I can't really go against that," said Nanu.

"Well I'm glad you made the right decision," said Larry .

"Yeah whatever, anyway what do you want?" asked Nanu.

"We have to talk," answered Larry.

"It's about Necrozma isn't it," said Nanu.

"Not just Necrozma, but also the Ultra Beast, and the group that calls themselves Ultra Aether," added Larry.

"I've heard about Necrozma from a couple of people, but Ultra Aether?" asked Nanu.

"Apparently they're an Anti-Aether Foundation that works to ensure the containment and protection of the Ultra Beasts," answered Larry.

"That doesn't sound so bad," said Nanu.

"It doesn't at least not until you hear that they care ONLY about the Ultra Beasts, normal Pokemon doesn't matter to them," said Larry.

"Hmm and you say these guys are dangerous?" asked Nanu.

"From the reports I received yes, they have been spotted on Akala Island catching an Ultra Beast that suddenly appeared near the Tide Song Hotel," answered Larry.

"Hm and how does this Ultra Aether apply to me?" asked Nanu.

"I just wanted to warn you about them, I have a feeling they're a lot more dangerous than Team Skull, Team Cosmos, or even the Aether Foundation themselves," answered Larry.

"So you want me to keep an eye out for them, is that what you're saying?" asked Nanu.

"Pretty much, I would do it myself but I've been busy recently due to the whole, Necrozma, Ultra Beast, and other bullshit going on right now," answered Larry. "And if you hear anything or see anything suspicious just contact me and let me know," said Larry.

"Alright, just be careful on your side too," said Nanu.

"Yeah I will," said Larry.

"Is that it?' asked Nanu.

"That's it thanks for taking your time to come talk to me," said Larry.

"Yeah sure whatever," said Nanu as he walked off. Larry watched as he disappeared off to the right before he got on the lift and made his way back to the league.

Author's Note:

Chapter 12 complete. So there's not much to say about this, but we get our first glance at UB-01 Symbiont also known as Nihilego. We also meet Faba for the first time. But everyone can agree that N is pretty much the one behind all this. But who exactly IS N. I mean this N not the Unova N. He's obviously hiding something from us. I guess you'll have to keep reading to find out.

PreviousChapters Next