• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 8: Emergency Mission

Starlight gasped as she ran to catch up with Felix who was already back on route 1 on his way towards Iki Town.

"Hurry up Starlight," Felix said tapping his feet impatiently.

"Slow down will you I can't run as fast as you," gasped Starlight.

"Well no worries you can take a break as soon as we reach Iki Town," said Felix.

"Sweet Celestia who knew you humans were this energetic," said Starlight wiping away a bead of sweat off her forehead.

"Well, if it isn't Felix and Starlight," Lillie's familiar voice called out. The two turned around to see Lillie approaching them. "If you're going to Iki Town I presume you'll be undergoing your Grand Trial am I right?" asked Lillie.

"Yep then it's off to Akala," said Felix.

"Well then let's not waste time," said Lillie. Nebby inside Lillie's bag let out a small pew in agreement. Felix nodded as the three of them headed off to Iki Town.


N stood on top of Megalo Tower gazing out at Ultra Megalopolis with great ease. He looked down at the single Beast Ball in his hand and gripped it as tightly as he can.

"Those fools, they know nothing," growled N. Suddenly three Ultra Wormholes appeared behind him as three pony figures stepped out. The pony that appeared from the left Wormhole was a pony insect hybrid with holes in her mane, hooves, wings, and even horn. The pony that appeared from the center wormhole was completely black, from the wings, to the mane. Only it's eyes were glowing in a white light. The pony that appeared from the third wormhole was covered in metal armor from head to hooves. it's menacing red eyes glowed brightly in the darkness of Ultra Megalopolis. "Hmph what are you doing here?' snorted N.

"Geez grumpy as always aren't you N," snickered the insect queen.

"Cut the sarcasm Chrysalis, I'm not in the mood of your word games," N hissed. Chrysalis snickered while King Sombra chuckled leaving the shadow pony looking at both of them with a confused look. "Now tell me why you decided to show your face here?" growled N turning to face them.

"Oh come we just came to visit you and this is how you treat us?" asked Sombra.

"Now listen here you, once I get my hands on Necrozma, there will be no jokes, do I make myself clear?" hissed N.

"Yes, yes," said Sombra rolling his eyes.

"I would disagree, but I'm not in the mood to argue," said N. He quickly shoved the three out of the way as he made his way down Megalo Tower leaving the three behind.

"Geez sour as always," said the Shadow Pony.


Felix, Starlight, and Lillie climbed up the stairs leading into Iki Town, Felix unable to contain the excitement.

"Alright Hau, I'm ready for my...." But Felix stopped short once he saw who was standing several yards in front of him.

"Felix is something wrong?" asked Starlight.

"Um Lillie is it just me or did Hau change his clothes?" asked Felix. Confused, Lillie looked ahead to see a guy wearing black work out suit, blue shorts that matched his hair and black sandals.

"Hau?" Lillie called out. But when the guy turned around he was obviously not Hau.

"Oh hey you must be here for the Grand Trial am I right?" asked the guy. The three looked at each other and shrugged as they walked up to the new guy. "What never seen a buff guy before?" asked the man.

"Um no it's not that," said Lillie.

"Oh then I suppose you're looking for Hau?" asked the man. The three nodded in unison. Looking defeated, the guy scratched his head in shame,"Sorry guys but I'm afraid Hau isn't here right now," said he man.

"Did something happen again?" asked Lillie.

The man nodded,"He got called in by the professor for some sort of quote on quote Emergency Mission and left just a while ago," said the man.

"Emergency Mission?" asked Starlight.

"Yeah man and it's not just me, ALL the Kahunas and even the trial captains got called in," said the man.

"Well where is he now?" asked Felix.

"Away, somewhere, I don't know where, the professor didn't say man, I'm only here as temporary Kahuna," said the man.

"I see so can I?"

"Take the Grand Trial?" interrupted the man. "Yeah sure meet me on the platform," said the man.

"Oh wait we didn't get your name sir," Starlight called out.

"Oh right, I'm Brawly, I normally run a fighting type gym in the Hoenn Region, but right now I'm temporary Kahuna for Hau," said the man. The three followed Brawly as he rushed off towards the platform.


Felix gently rubbed the Shiny Silvally he received from the mystery man Vincent, as he inserted the Flying type memory into the opening on the side of it's mouth. As the opening closed shut it's eyes flashed in a blue color as it's head and tail fin suddenly changed from white to blue. "I'm counting on you buddy," said Felix. Silvally let out a screech as if it was saying don't worry. Felix smiled as he got to his feet and walked onto the platform with his Silvally following behind.

"So are you ready?" asked Brawly.

"Totally," said Felix.

"Then let's go, no introductions needed, let the Grand Trial begin!" announced Brawly pulling out a Pokeball. "Go Makuhita!" said Brawly calling out his Pokemon. The ball popped open as a small yellow creature with black hands and small red rings on it's cheeks.

"Silvally let's go!" said Felix thrusting his arm forward. Silvally jumped forward letting out a screech. It's yellow fur sparkling in the setting sun.

"Interesting, so that's what Alola's Pokemon looks like," said Brawly.

"Well this is one of them," said Felix.

"Well let's see f it can survive this trial, Makuhita Fake Out!" Brawly commanded. Makuhita walked up to Silvally and clapped it's hands together in it's face causing Silvally to flinch.

"Hmm nice, now it's our turn, Silvally Multi Attack!" Felix ordered. Silvally lunged forward raising it's talons as it went in for the attack. Before Makuhita could dodge the attack, Silvally slashed it's talons into it's chest knocking it back as a gust of wind sent it flying. The Makuhita slid to a stop near Brawly's feet as it lay still on the ground. "Yes nice work Silvally!" Felix cheered.

"Impressive, but I'm not done yet," said Brawly pulling out a second Pokeball. "Go Hitmonchan!" Brawly threw his second Pokeball to call out a humanoid creature wearing red boxing gloves.

"Hmm pretty cool, but not good enough, Silvally Air Slash!" Felix ordered. Silvally opened it's mouth as a small orb of light appeared. Silvally thrusted the orb forward as multiple blades of air flew out and struck the Hitmonchan sending it back to it's trainer.

"Nice, but not enough to take out my Pokemon, Hitmonchan Thunder Punch!" Brawly commanded. The Hitmonchan's gloves suddenly began to glow in a yellow light as sparks began flying out. It came charging at the Silvally at full speed.

"Silvally dodge it!" Felix ordered. But before Silvally could make a move, Hitmonchan brought it's arm up and punched Silvally in the left cheek as electricity erupted from the bruise. Silvally stopped short trying to withstand the pain. "Silvally are you all right, can you keep fighting?" Felix asked. Silvally looked back and nodded. "Alright now use Multi Attack!" Felix ordered. Silvally let out a screech as it lunged at the Hitmonchan raising it's talons.

"Thunder Punch!" Brawly ordered. Hitmonchan pulled it's arm back as it's glove began to glow in a yellow light with sparks flying out. Silvally brought it's talons down as Hitmonchan thrusted it's arm forward going in for the punch. As the attacks collided, it caused a small explosion that sent both Pokemon flying back to their trainers. Once the dust cleared Felix saw that both Pokemon was still standing. Silvally winced as it tried to keep on it's feet. Meanwhile the opposing Hitmonchan grinned only for it to collapse on the ground unconscious.

"He did it," said Starlight looking shocked.

"Impressive who knew that Alola's Pokemon was this powerful," said Brawly calling back his Pokemon. "Well you've done it, here you deserve this," said Brawly giving Felix a brown Z-Crystal with a fist engraved in the center. Smiling Felix took the Z-Crystal from Brawly. Both Lillie and Starlight ran up to join Felix. The three turned to face Brawly to see what he had to say. "Watch carefully as I demonstrate the movements, I think it goes like this," said Brawly. First he brought his arms up in the form of an X in front of his face, then he threw his arms up and around and held them out with his right arm over his left. Then he pulled his right arm back and thrusted his left arm forward, then did the same with his opposite arm. He did this several times before he thrusted his left arm out for a final time while bending his hips.

"Wow," said Starlight.

"That's how you use the Fightanium Z," said Brawly. "I suggest you give that to a Pokemon who knows a fighting type move," said Brawly.

"Great thanks Brawly.

"Anytime little man, I suppose you're heading off to Akala now, I suggest you go talk to your folks before you head out, they might be interested in how you're doing," said Brawly.

"We will thanks again Brawly," said Felix.

"Be careful out there, and good luck on your Island Challenge," said Brawly. The four exchanged goodbyes as they left Iki Town. The trials on Melemele were complete, next stop Akala Island.

Author's Note:

Chapter 8 complete. So Felix officially completed his Melemele trials. Now he's off to Akala Island. Now before I continue. The original plan was Have Felix go through the island challenge while The Kahunas and Trial Captains dealing out on their "Emergency Mission" But then I was stuck on how Felix was going to complete his island challenge while the trial captains and kahunas were gone. I eventually came with a solution to have previous gym leaders from different Pokemon Regions take on as temporary Kahunas and Trial Captains.

PreviousChapters Next