• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 717 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2: Ultra Recon Squad

"I swear it just appeared out of nowhere and it captured Starlight," said Trixie running to Ponyville's plaza.

"Are you sure it wasn't just your imagination?" asked Twilight running next to her.

"I'm serious, it was white and slimy!" said Trixie.

"But then where did this thing take Starlight?" asked Sunburst.

"I don't know, it just took her and disappeared into the hole," said Trixie.

"Twilight from what she said, doesn't this creature sound familiar?" asked Spike.

"Definitely, but I can't remember where I heard about this creature," said Twilight.

"Ah hope she's safe," said Applejack. Trixie continued to lead the group down to the plaza where Starlight had been abducted. Twilight praying that nothing would happen to Starlight picked up her pace. Wherever this creature took Starlight, she hoped that Starlight would be ok.


"And that's the situation so far," said Starlight finishing her explanation. Hau rubbed his chin and nodded.

"Well Hau what do you think?" asked Burnet.

"Well for one thing we can't send you back unless we can somehow open an Ultra Wormhole to your world and the only ones who can do that is the Legendary Pokemon Solgaleo and Lunala who currently resides on Poni Island," said Hau.

"Can't we just ask Lusamine to help us?" asked Felix.

"We could, but after what happened with the Cosmic Beast incident, mother promised that she wouldn't use the legendary Pokemon for experiments," said Lillie.

"You mean the one from years ago?" asked Kukui.

"Yes that one," said Lillie.

"Well if it's the legendary Pokemon you need why not just go to Poni?" asked Burnet.

"I guess that's our only option so far," said Hau.

"I can take her, after all I'm doing the Island Challenge," said Felix.

"But you won't be able to reach Poni until you finish all the other trials on the other three islands," said Hau.

"I can wait, besides it's been a long time since I've been in Alola, I think revisiting the islands will make me feel better about being with Felix," said Starlight.

"Are you sure?" asked Burnet.

"Yeah it's cool," said Starlight.

"Alright whatever you say," said Hau.

"Oh shoot, it's getting late, if I don't get home my parents will kill me," said Felix.

"I guess we should be heading back as well," said Burnet. Kukui nodded his head in agreement.

"Wait what about me?" asked Starlight.

"You can stay overnight, I got you covered," said Hau.

"I'll take you up on that offer," said Starlight. And so everyone said their goodbyes as they left for their houses for the evening. Tomorrow was the festival and Felix was asked to take part in a Pokemon Battle. He wanted to make sure he was prepared for tomorrow.


Larry stopped in his tracks as he felt a sudden chill run up his back. He turned around only to find nothing behind him. He was sure something was following him, but maybe he was just imagining things. No there was no way he could be imagining. For the past few days, Larry felt uneasy about something. It wasn't just him, the league was also getting the same feeling. He felt as if something bad was going to happen. He felt that his job as champion just got harder.

"Larry are you alright?" asked Acerola.

"Yeah I'm fine," answered Larry.

"It's that feeling again isn't it?" asked Kahili. Larry nodded.

"My, my it truly does feel sinister doesn't it," said Molayne, the newest member of the league. As the group looks up they notice the moon slowly inching closer towards the sun. They knew that within several weeks the Solar Eclipse was going to take place. But Larry knew that Alola wouldn't live to see it.


Felix grabbed his bag and checked his bag for potions and other supplies he might need. Today was important. The festival in Iki Town was being held in honor for Tapu Koko and he was to take part in a battle against a trainer. "Mom, dad I'm going ahead!" Felix announced as he put on his shoes.

"Alright sweetie good luck," said Amber. Felix opened the door and was about to run out when he stopped himself after seeing Starlight standing next to Lillie and Kukui.

"Hey cousin you ready?' asked Kukui.

"Sure am," said Felix running down the steps with his Lycanroc and Silvally following behind.

"It's been a while since I saw a Pokemon battle," said Starlight.

"Well be ready to go wild," said Felix. The four walked to Iki Town laughing and talking about the festival and the island challenge. "Almost there," said Felix.

"Wait," said Starlight.

"What is it?" asked Lillie.

"Look," said Starlight pointing a hoof. The group turned around to see two figures dressed in strange white outfits and helmets.

"Who are they?" asked Lillie.

"Quiet they're saying something," said Felix. The group stopped talking to eavesdrop on the two figures.

"Captain this is where the aura readings are strong," said a female voice.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying I wasn't really paying attention, definitely not envying the strange festivity going on here," said a man's voice. "So the readings are strong, must be from the one they called the kahuna,"

"I must say Alola is glowing beautifully from the light, if only our world was like this," said the woman.

"Indeed, we must continue our investigation here before the blinding one awakens," said the man. The two suddenly turned to face the four.

"You," said the woman pointing towards Starlight.

"Me?" asked Starlight.

"Yes you, I can tell you're not from Alola, perhaps from another world just like us?" said the woman.

"Um yeah," said Starlight.

"You must agree that Alola is a beautiful place, it would be a shame if the light was stolen," said the woman. Confused Starlight was about to ask what they meant, but the two figures slowly walked past them and in the direction where the four came from originally.

"Well that was weird," said Felix.

"Yeah, wonder what they meant by blinding one," said Lillie.

"Well no time to be thinking we have a festival to get to," said Kukui. The three nodded in agreement as they walked up the steps into Iki Town.

"Welcome," said Hau greeting them. "So are you ready Felix?" He nodded with a determined look on his face. "Very well come this way," said Hau leading him onto the small platform in the center of the town. Felix made his preparations while Hau said the introductions, feeding his Pokemon Poke beans and grooming them, giving them items to hold. Once the introductions were complete and Hau announced Felix's opponent, the battle begin. It didn't last very long and Felix managed to beat his opponent easily since he was much stronger than them. "Man what a heated battle I'm sure even Tapu Koko liked it," Just as Hau said that, Tapu Koko let out a screech responding to his comment. "Aye see what I meant," said Hau.

"That was amazing Felix," said Starlight.

"It wasn't that hard to be honest," said Felix. For the remainder of the festival, everyone talked and laughed as they hung out with friends and family. Even Felix's parents were happy with their son. Eventually Felix switched the topic and told his parents his plan with Starlight. They hesitated at first but eventually agreed. They even went as far as to letting Starlight stay over for the night, before Felix started his Island Challenge. Eventually the festival came to an end and everyone left for their homes to furn in for the night. "Well see you all tomorrow," said Felix.

"Goodnight to all," said Hau. Just as Felix and Starlight left Iki Town, the two figures from earlier showed up.

"So what did you think?" asked the woman.

"Not what I originally thought it would turn out to be," answered the man.

"At least you seemed to be enjoying it," said the woman.

"Yes but back on topic, that Z-Power Ring and the so called Tapu Koko creature, they both had a lot of light," said the man.

"Indeed they did," said the woman.

"There is a lot more things we don't know about Alola, we must continue our investigation," said the man.

"And the blinding one?" asked the woman.

"That's exactly what we,The Ultra Recon Squad, are here for," said the man.

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 complete. Alright so now the Ultra Recon Squad shows up. I didn't really care which two members showed up first so I decided to introduce Phyco and Soliera from Ultra Moon first. Don't ask why I just wanted them to come first. Now to those who don't know much about the Ultra Recon Squad, I'm just gonna say that they are an organization that is investigating and researching the mysteries around Alola while trying to stop Necrozma. Everything else is best if you played the game to experience the characters yourself.

PreviousChapters Next