• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 717 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21: Ultra Aether Ambush!

Lusamine, Amber, Symon, and Shining Armor stood in front of the Battle Royal Dome with Vincent as they prepared for their Ambush on Ultra Aether and Supernova. Around them multiple police vehicles stood silent as officers prepared to bust in.

"You sure this is the place?" asked Officer Jenny.

"According to Vincent, he's positive," answered Lusamine.

"Yes I swear this is the place!" yelped Vincent.

"Then you should know how to get us in there," said Symon.

"Oh of course!" said Vincent running up to the door.

"Let's hope this works," said Shining Armor.

"Don't worry Felix we're coming for you," said Amber. After a while Vincent turned around and gave them a thumbs up. Lusamine, Symon, Amber, and the police all called out their Pokemon. They slowly approached the door and nodded. Vincent nodded back and turned back towards the door while pulling out a walkie talkie.

"Champion, commencing operation Ambush now,"


"Damn it where the hell is Vincent!?" screamed Supernova as he paced around.

"Sir please calm down!" said an Employee.

"I gave him one job, and he even fails at picking up simple objects," Supernova growled.

"Hey look on the bright side sir, at least we have the fools who tried to interfere with your plan," said another Employee. Suddenly the doors burst open as a blinding light poured in the dark building causing Supernova and all the employees to shield their eyes. Supernova squinted to get a better look at the figure that was slowly approaching them.

"Who's there!?" Supernova demanded.

"Wouldn't you like to know Supernova," Vincent answered.

"Wha Vincent is that you?" asked Supernova.

"Yes sir," answered Vincent.

"You bastard where the hell have you been?" growled Supernova.

"I brought help sir," answered Vincent.

"See sir, he just brought in reinforcements, told you it wasn't anything bad," said an Employee.

"Yeah I brought in reinforcements alright, for the captives," answered Vincent.

"What?" growled?" Supernova. Just as he asked, Lusamine, Amber, Symon, Shining Armor, and Officer Jenny walked in with their Pokemon next to them.

"Supernova," Lusamine growled.

"Wha Vincent you mean to tell me that you.." stuttered Supernova.

"Yes sir, I told these folks here about your plan," answered Vincent. "Sorry, but not sorry," Vincent shrugged.

"You little snitch!" hissed Supernova.

"It's all for the good, now release the captives or else," Officer Jenny ordered.

"Over my dead body," growled Supernova pulling out a Beast Ball. "Go Naganadel!" he said throwing his ball. The ball popped open as a large arachnid creature emerged. It's large purple body had three stingers protruding from the bottom of it's body, and two large wings flapped with two more stingers protruded from it's shoulders. It had sharp pink claws and glowing blue eyes.

"What's that?" asked Shining Armor.

"Let me check," said Amber pulling out her Pokedex and scanning the Pokemon.

"Naganadel, The Poison Pin Pokemon and the evolved form of Poipole, One kind of Ultra Beast, it fires a glowing, venomous liquid from it's needles. This liquid is also immensely adhesive," said the Pokedex.

"An Ultra Beast," growled Lusamine. "Not to mention it's a poison type," added Lusamine.

"If it's a Poison type, let me handle this," said Symon pulling out a Pokeball. "Go Sandslash!" he threw his Pokeball calling out his Pokemon. The ball popped open as a light blue mouse with metallic claws and icicles on it's back, emerged.

"I will not let anyone stand in my way, Naganadel Nasty Plot!" Supernova ordered. Naganadel began scratching it's chin as if it was thinking and then began cackling loudly as if a dark thought popped into it's mind.

"Damn," cursed Symon.

"What happened?" asked Shining Armor.

"It just used Nasty Plot, which raises both your Attack and Special Attack on it's Pokemon," answered Amber.

"If Supernova's raising stats then so am I, Swords dance!" Sandslash began dancing around and knocking it's claws into each other with a loud clang.

"What now?" asked Shining Armor.

"Swords dance is a move that raises a Pokemon's attack stat," answered Lusamine.

"You got that right, Naganadel Flamethrower!" Supernova ordered.

"Shit!" Symon cursed. The opposing Naganadel opened it's jaws it inhaled and launched a stream of fire at Sandslash. Sandslash was struck in the chest and knocked back several feet by an explosion after it came in contact. "He's so strong," winced Symon.

"Don't give up sir," said Vincent.

"i don't plan to, Icicle Crash!" Symon ordered. Sandslash got to it's feet as it howled. A cloud of freezing cold air flew up and began collecting above Naganadel as multiple large icicles came crashing down on top of it doing massive damage. "Got it!" said Symon.

"I'm not going down that easily, Flamethrower!" ordered Supernova. Naganadel opened it's jaws and inhaled preparing to attack.

"Dodge it!" Symon ordered. Naganadel launched another blast of fire at Sandslash just as it lept off to the side avoiding the attack.

"Now use Icicle Crash again!" Symon ordered. Sandslash howled as a gust of freezing cold air began to collect above Naganadel's head. A barrage of icicles came crashing down striking Naganadel down onto the ground. Symon threw his fist up in victory while Supernova called back his fainted Pokemon.

"Damn it how did I lose, I'm supposed to be the creator of the most powerful organization in all of Alola!" growled Supernova.

"You lost, now release the captives," ordered Shining Armor.

"Fuck this shit I'm out!" said Supernova. Without warning he shoved past the group and ran out with his employees following behind.

"Felix!" Amber gasped as she ran into the building looking for her son. Shining Armor, Lusamine, and Officer Jenny ran in after her with the police and Vincent following after them. Symon quickly called back his Pokemon and ran after them.


After what seemed like hours of struggling Felix only managed to pry off his gag. But he still had to free his feet and hands as well as help the others. If only those employees hadn't tied them up so tightly maybe they would've escaped by now.

"Damn," cursed Felix. Next to him Starlight and Gladion let out muffled moans as if they were telling him to hurry up. Suddenly the sound of footsteps began approaching causing Felix to stop struggling. After a couple of seconds Amber ran in with Lusamine, Shining Armor, and officer Jenny, followed by Symon, Vincent and the rest of the police.

"Felix!"Amber called out.

"Mom?" asked Felix confused. Amber ran up and hugged her son.

"I'm so glad you're safe," said Amber.

"Mom I'm fine, I just need to get out of these restraints and help the others escape," answered Felix.

"Ahem, miss if would just let me do it," said Vincent. Amber turned around and nodded. She slowly got to her feet and back away, giving Vincent some space. He pulled out a beast ball and threw it. "Go Kartana!" he said throwing his ball. The ball popped open as a small white creature emerged floating around. "Kartana, cut those ropes!" Vincent ordered pointing towards Felix's restraints. Vincent's Kartana jumped up and slashed the rope, cutting free Felix. Felix got up and pulled the ropes off his wrists and legs and turned towards Vincent.

"Thanks," said Felix.

"Anytime cousin," said Vincent. Meanwhile the Police had finished undoing the restraints on Starlight, Gladion, Serena, Shauna, Tierno, Trevor, Clemont, Bonnie, and Sawyer. Once again Amber and Symon ran over and hugged Felix as Lusamine ran over and hugged Gladion.

"We're so glad you're alright," said Amber.

"Mom you're embarrassing me," groaned Felix.

"Hey at least they care about you," said Vincent.

"Yeah I guess you're right," shrugged Felix.

"Come on let's get you guys to the Pokemon Center," said Symon. Felix nodded as he walked out with the rest of the group.

Author's Note:

Chapter 21 complete. Rescue operation success! Thank goodness Felix and his friends are ok. But now where did Supernova and the rest of Ultra Aether run off to? Hopefully they're not out to cause more trouble. But hey everyone is safe so I guess that's what really matters.

PreviousChapters Next