• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 717 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: Ultra Aether

Tempest looked up and inhaled the fresh tropical Alolan air as she stood outside the roadside motel on Akala Island. She had been invited by Twilight and somepony by the name of Trixie Lulamoon to come and visit Alola. Ever since the day that the storm king fell, Tempest had been looking for ways to redeem herself. Unfortunately for her she couldn't find ways up until now. Tempest hadn't heard anything about the rumors until Twilight contacted her and asked her to come immediately. So this was the Alola region, it was a really nice place. If what Twilight said is true, then this Necrozma or whatever will no doubt try to steal it's light. She turned around to see Trixie still trying to get off the creature called Solgaleo while Twilight and the two humans called Dulse and Zossie tried to help her off.

"Maybe this is it," Tempest mumbled to herself. If the information she received was correct, then maybe she could help stop these so-called Ultra Beasts from attacking and use that as her redemption, but could her broken horn really play it well during the attack? That's what she hoped.

"Sorry it took so long Tempest, we should get going," Twilight said walking up to her.

"Oh uh ok then," said Tempest shaking herself back into reality.

"Geez I never wanna do that again," groaned Trixie.

"Come on Trixie it wasn't THAT bad," said Twilight trying to cheer her up. But Trixie didn't take the joke as lightly as Twilight hoped. She cleared her throat and changed the subject before she could make Trixie angry,"Anyways we should probably head out now,"

"Who exactly are we looking for again?" Tempest asked.

"Someone named Argo, Dulse said he would be here somewhere on route 8," answered Twilight.

"So you're looking for Argo you say?" asked a voice. The three turned around to see a scientist standing several feet behind them. He was wearing glasses he was tapping a small keypad on his arm. "Why hello there," said the scientist with a friendly smile.

"Um sorry who are you?" asked Trixie.

"Oh how rude of me not to give a proper introduction, my name is Colress, I'm a scientist currently researching about Pokemon here in the Alola region," said the scientist.

"I'm Twilight, and these two are my friends, Trixie and Tempest," said Twilight introducing her friends.

"It's very nice to meet you three," said Colress, anyway I apologize if it sounds like I was eavesdropping but I couldn't help but overhear that you're looking for Argo," said Colress.

"Do you perhaps know where he is?" asked Twilight.

"Indeed I do, just follow me," said Colress turning around. The three looked at each other and nodded before following Colress down the streets.


Somewhere out in the waters of Alola, the members of the Aether Foundation was hard as work. However the noise didn't bother Gladion. Right now he had to inform Lusamine about the Ultra Beast sighting located on Akala Island. He quickened his pace as he ran down the halls of Aether as he made his way to Lusamine's office. He began to slow down as Lusamine's office came into view.

He knocked on the door as a female voice responded from the inside,"Come in," Gladion opened the door and walked in to see his mother hard at work at her desk.

"Gladion!" Lusamine shot up from her desk surprised to see her son. Gladion opened his mouth to speak when he noticed Larry, Professor Burnet, and one other woman sitting in a chair holding a pencil and notepad.

"Sorry did i interrupt, I didn't know you had company," Gladion apologized.

"No it's fine, anyway is something wrong?" asked Lusamine.

Gladion glared as he answered,"We've gotten reports of an Ultra Beast sighting on Akala,"

'What did you say?!" Lusamine asked.

"An Ultra Beast sighting on Akala," repeated Gladion.

"Ultra Beast?" asked the woman.

"It's the creatures Lusamine was describing earlier," answered Burnet.

"I'm sorry who is that woman mother?" Gladion asked.

"Oh right, her name's Alexa, she's a news reporter from the Kalos region," answered Lusamine.

"You must be Gladion, Lusamine told me a lot about you," said Alexa.

"She did huh," said Gladion. Suddenly a ringtone of Gladion's theme began playing as Larry pulled out a cell phone and answered it.

"Hello?" asked Larry. The entire room goes silent as they prepare for the news. "Argo what is it?" "What Lillie you say?!" Both Gladion and Lusamine looks at each other with worried looks on their faces. "Ok got it, I'm on my way," said Larry before hanging up.

"What was that?" asked Burnet.

"Lillie could be in trouble," Larry answered in a serious tone.

"Lillie!" Lusamine gasped.

"Is it the Ultra Beast?" asked Gladion.

"More or less, not to mention it's pretty close to where she is now," answered Larry. Gladion clenched his teeth as he he opened the door.

"Wait Gladion," Lusamine stopped him. Gladion turned to face his mother who was looking at him with a worried expression. "Please, don't let anything happen to her," she begged.

"I won't," said Gladion running out.


Tempest, Trixie, and Twilight continued to follow Colress to a white trailer just in time to see Argo walking down the steps while talking a woman wearing a white uniform.

"There he is Argo," said Colress. Colress called out to him grabbing his attention. "Argo these three wanted to see you," said Colress leading the three to Argo.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Twilight Sparkle and these are my friends, Trixie Lulamoon and Tempest Shadow," said Twilight introducing the three.

"Ponies,huh?" said Argo scratching his chin. "Perhaps acquainted with that one pony traveling with the trainer," said Argo.

"Wait another pony?" asked Trixie.

"I presume you're looking for a friend?" asked Argo.

"Yes, she was brought here by an Ultra Beast," answered Twilight.

"Hmm, I thought so, how about you follow me I was just heading in their direction right now," said Argo.

"You know where she is?" asked Trixie. Argo nodded.

"Follow me," he said as he walked towards the tunnel, the three following after him.


Felix and Starlight walked out of the Heahea Pokemon Center, after fixing up their Pokemon and restocking on items, like potions and Pokeballs.

"So now that we're done with that, I suppose we're off to complete another trial?" asked Starlight.

"Actually I was thinking about going to see what Lillie and Kukui are up to," answered Felix.

"Oh alright then," said Starlight shrugging.

"Starlight is that you?" a familiar voice asked. Both Starlight and Felix turned towards their left to see Argo walking up to them with three ponies following behind.

"Twilight, Trixie?" Starlight asked. The three looked at each other with shocked expressions as they ran up and hugged each other.

"It's so good to see you Twilight," said Starlight.

'We were so worried you know," said Twilight.

"I know I'm sorry," said Starlight.

"Hello again friend," said Argo.

"Argo what are you doing here, I thought you were on route 8," said Felix.

"I was until now," said Argo in a serious tone.

"Why what happened?" asked Felix.

"Haven't you heard, an Ultra Beast was sighted near the Tide Song Hotel," answered Argo.

"What, but that's where Lillie is!" said Felix.

"I thought so," said Argo running off towards the hotel. Felix running after. The ponies looked at each other confused but decided to run after them.


Lillie and Kukui were standing just outside the hotel talking to each other. Nothing seemed wrong and Lillie seemed fine.

"Lillie!" Felix called out as he ran towards her.

"Oh Felix finished with your trials already?" asked Lillie.

"What no, haven't you heard?" asked Felix as the rest of the group caught up with him.

"Heard what?" asked Lillie.

"There's an Ultra Beast near here," answered Felix.

"What where?" asked Lillie.

"Right here!" a voice responded. The group turned around to see two figures walk out of the bushes nearby. Both figures looked like members of the Aether Foundation, but instead of wearing white, they were wearing black with helmets instead of hats. Both figures had rainbow prism logo pinned to their chest.

"Wha, who are you?" asked Lillie.

"Why we are the Aether Foundation's rival of course," answered the left figure.

"The complete opposite of the actual Aether Foundation, the Anti Aether Foundation as you will," said the figure to the right.

"We are Ultra Aether," the both said in unison.

"Ultra Aether?" asked Argo.

"That's right," said Ultra Aether Employee A.

"You know how Aether works to protect Pokemon, well Ultra Aether works to protect it's threat, The Ultra Beasts!" said Employee B.

"Why, what about Pokemon?" asked Starlight.

"Useless, worthless, who needs Pokemon when you can have something ten times more powerful," said Employee A.

"Pokemon are not useless," said Lillie.

"Ha that's what you think, but our boss told us that Ultra Beasts are much more useful, especially the one called Necrozma," said Employee B.

"We would battle you right now, but we just finished capturing that Ultra Beast, so you're lucky you got off the hook," said Employee A.

"But mark our words, get in our way and you will live to regret it," said Employee B. The two walked past the group laughing with the Beast Ball in their hand.

"Ultra Aether, what terrible people, I must notify Larry at once," said Argo running off towards the Pokemon Center.

"God, first Team Skull, then Necrozma, and now this," groaned Felix.

"Starlight will you be ok?" asked Twilight.

"Yeah, but those people," said Starlight.

"It appears we have another threat on our hands, we can't let them push us," said Kukui. Right said the group in unison. They all turned towards the direction where the two employees walked off. Boy was things getting crazier every day.

Author's Note:

Chapter 11 complete. So now Twilight, Trixie, and Tempest are in Alola thanks to the help of the Ultra Recon Squad and Solgaleo. We also got a peek at what Aether was doing. Now before all of you start complaining. I know Lusamine is different, that's because this is the Lusamine from the Sun and Moon anime. Truth is I made her into the anime version only because Ultra Aether was going to be playing the role of evil Lusamine in this story. I know most of these events might not be following the story from the game and anime, but that's because this is my version of the story. So a lot of parts will be different.

PreviousChapters Next