• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 35: Greed and Rage

"We're almost there," said Felix as he stopped for Starlight. She walked up next to him gasping heavily.

"Why do you run so fast?" asked Starlight.

"Because I want to get on with my next trial," answered Felix.

"Eager as always aren't you?" asked Starlight taking a sip from the water bottle she bought at the Pokemon Center. "You know I'm actually sad that Lillie had to leave just like that," After the battle with Guzma, Felix and Starlight had a discussion with Io. He had mentioned that Champion Larry had something planned out for the Ultra Beast Invasion that was likely to take place. He had called Project U.G. Whatever U.G. stood for it was obvious that Larry had spent most of his time putting this project together considering that he had high hopes for it. But why would he want Lillie to take part was a complete mystery. Either way the two split up with Lillie and Io and the two were on their own again.

"Well she did agree to help her mother with that project," said Felix. "Anyway we need to move on,"

"Hmph so, it's you two again, been a while I suppose," a voice spoke up. The two turned around towards the motel and saw Gladion walking up to them.

"Gladion," said Starlight.

"Listen, Team Skull is looking for a Pokemon called Cosmog, do you two know anything?" he asked.

"What, not that'd we tell you," said Starlight.

"So you do know something," said Gladion. "Look Cosmog isn't even a strong Pokemon, but it has the potential to summon Pokemon so terrifyingly strong that you don't even know," "If something like that happened, it would be a disaster for Alola,"

"Ultra Beasts," said Felix. Gladion looked at him with a shocked expression.

"You know about that!?" he asked.

"Guess you could say that, either way what is it you want us to do?" asked Felix.

"Protect it, if you do know where Cosmog is or if you find anything out.... just keep it safe!" said Gladion. "I'm going to tell you once, you have to protect Cosmog no matter what!" Felix and Starlight looked at each other and looked back at Gladion as he started towards the way the two came from. "I still don't even understand how Team Skull found out about Cosmog in the first place,"

"Felix I know Lillie left with Io, but is she going to be ok?" asked Starlight.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she can handle it," answered Felix. No matter what, those words rang in Felix's head as he and Starlight made their way to Tapu Village.


"Well we're here," said Felix. The two looked around the empty village as they walked over to the Pokemon Center.

"Seems kind of, empty," said Starlight.

"Yeah, I guess so," said Felix. The two stopped nearby an entrance to a mountain where two statues stood. "That must be the Pokemon League, I guess I'll be coming back here after I complete my Island Challenge,"

"Hey look," said Starlight. Felix turned around to see two Ultra Recon Squad members walking up to them. "Alola," said Starlight.

"An Alola to you!" Zossie said cheerfully.

"So this is Tapu Village, we will need to investigate it quite thoroughly," said Dulse. "According to the records we have left to us, it seems that this is where Necrozma battled against the Tapu when it came to Alola long ago, hungering for its light"

"Necrozma battled the Tapu?" asked Felix.

"Yes, it may be the case that the power which came pouring out of the Ultra Wormhole at the time is what changes Pokemon's regular moves into Z-Moves. Such theories have been suggested... our ancestors were greedy, and they sought to control all of Necrozma's light," said Dulse. "but what was the result of all of that? They only hurt Necrozma, making it lose a part of itself and causing it to run wild and steal all the light it could find,"

"How terrible," said Starlight.

"Yeah, and that's why we have Necrozma cooped up in the Megalo Tower our great ancestors built, it contains Necrozma in it's rage," said Zossie.

"But that facility has reached it's limit, and Necrozma hungers for light, that is why we came to Alola in hopes of finding a new method to defeat Necrozma, " added Dulse.

"Eventually Necrozma will come here I assume," said Felix.

"Yes, it seems it will be a difficult mission for us, who are so new to Pokemon battling, to ever hope to defeat Necrozma," said Dulse.

"Well no worries if Necrozma ever shows up, we'll beat him," said Felix confidently.

"Oh but wait, he might show up in Equestria too you know," said Zossie.

"Well then I'll deal with that when the time comes," said Starlight. The four exchanged goodbyes and watched as Dulse and Zossie walked off.

"Starlight, you noticed too right?" asked Felix.

"Yeah, the Ultra Recon Squad are in a in a pretty hopeless spot," answered Starlight.

"I know Necrozma is a bad Pokemon, but I gotta give it to ya, you have to feel kind of bad for it after hearing what it's been through," said Felix.

"I hope there was something we can do to help Necrozma," said Starlight.

"We'll worry about that later, right now let's keep moving, according to Io, he told us to head over to Aether House," said Felix.

"But first let's fix up our teams," suggested Starlight. Felix agreed and for the next 10 minutes the two had their teams fixed up and bought some more items at the Pokemon Center before the they started towards Aether House. It was pretty obvious considering that it was big and white with the Aether Logo. The two entered the house to find it nice and quiet.

"I guess no one's home," said Starlight. Suddenly from one of the rooms two kids and a Yungoos walked up and noticed the two standing there.

"Strangers!" the both cried in unison. The two ran up to them and began jumping with glee.

"This means battle!" cheered the little girl.

"What why?" asked Starlight.

"Don't ask questions, just do," said Felix pulling out his Pokeball. Starlight sighed and decided that making little kids cry when their parents weren't around wasn't a good idea. So the two took the time to battle and defeat the kids in a simple double battle.

"You, you!" said the little boy. "I tried really hard, I am a kid you know!" said the little boy.

"I know you are, you battle pretty well actually," said Felix.

"Phew so i won yeah? Then why is this little fellow still gnawing on me?" asked Starlight.

"Well, well looks like we have some visitors," a voice spoke out. Felix and Starlight turned around to see a man in his twenties or thirties standing there. He was wearing white pants a black sweatshirt. A purple scarf was wrapped around his neck and a bandana of the same color was wrapped around his forehead. "Hey there, my name is Morty, I'm covering for Acerola," said the man.

"I'm Felix and this is my friend Starlight Glimmer," said Felix.

"Hello," said Starlight.

"And hello to you too, I guess I should thank you for looking after these kids, I'm supposed to be their guardian while Acerola's out," said Morty.

"Yeah, we know temporary captain," said Felix.

"So once you're ready, I'll show you to the trial site," said Morty. "Just meet me outside.

"Got it," said Felix. Suddenly a girl's scream rang out from the front of the house.

"What was that?" asked the little boy.

"I'll go check," said Felix running out the house.

"Hey wait for me," said Starlight running after him.


Felix bolted out of the house to see Evelyn standing out in the front with a worried expression on her face. "What do you think you're doing, stop it, stop it right now!" she demanded. Confused Felix walked to the side to see a Team Skull Grunt standing there harassing her.

"For real girl, I saw you call back that Pokemon of yours, and I'm just supposed to ignore that?" asked the Grunt.

"It was just a Pikachu, leave me alone!' Evelyn cried.

"It don't matter, I'm gonna have to take it and make some cash, even if it's just a Pikachu, I bet I could still get paid yo," said the grunt. Felix could tell Evelyn was close to crying from the expression on her face.

"Hey!" Felix called out. Evelyn and the Grunt looked up as Felix ran down the steps and stepped in front of Evelyn to protect her.

"Mr. Felix," Evelyn said.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes, now that you're here," answered Evelyn.

"Oh so we're following that script are we? A trainer dashes forward to save the girl, huh? I'm not gonna let you be the hero in this scene!" announced the grunt pulling out a Pokeball. He threw it as a Drowzee emerged.

"Hmph, pathetic as always aren't ya," chuckled Felix. He turned his around so he could see Evelyn. "Stand back let me handle this," said Felix. Evelyn nodded as she stepped back. "You messed with the wrong trainer buddy," said Felix pulling out his own Pokeball. "Go Volcarona!" said Felix. He threw the ball summoning his fire moth onto the field.

"Drowzee Meditate yo!" the grunt ordered. Drowzee clasped it's hands together and moved up and down.

"Too easy, Bug Buzz," Felix ordered. Volcarona made a buzzing noise as small insects appeared and tackled into Drowzee knocking it out. "Heh one shot," said Felix.

"This result what's up with that!?" asked the grunt calling back his Pokemon.

"How does it feel to lose your role as hero huh?" asked Felix.

"When I saw that adorable Drowzee, that was enough for me! Later!" said the grunt as he ran off. Felix sighed as he called back his Volcarona.

"Stupid Team Skull," Felix groaned.

"Mr. Felix thank you!" said Evelyn hugging him.

"Yeah, no problem," said Felix. "By the way, what are you doing out here?" asked Felix.

"Well I heard that you can catch an Alolan Vulpix here, so I wanted to get one for my team," answered Evelyn. "But it seems like that Team Skull Grunt saw me catching that Vulpix with my Pikachu and followed me,"

"Geez stalking a girl like you, too creepy," said Felix.

"Impressive!" beamed Morty. Felix turned around to see Starlight and Morty walking down the steps. "To be able to beat a Team Skull Grunt with one Pokemon, you truly are an outstanding trainer,"

"Thank you sir," said Felix.

"No problem, anyhow let's get that trial done, as for your friend, why don't you stay here for a bit, you must be exhausted," suggested Morty.

"Why thank you, I'll take up on that offer," said Evelyn.

"Well then, Felix, follow me, I'll take you to your next trial site," said Morty running off towards the Pokemon Center.

"Well this is it," said Starlight.

"Yep Ghost Trial here I come," said Felix. The two exchanged goodbyes with Evelyn as they ran off after Morty.

Author's Note:

Chapter 35 complete. It's been a while but we finally meet up with Gladion again in this chapter. We also got to meet with Zossie and Dulse from the Ultra Recon Squad as well as the two kids at Aether House. And now with Acerola gone, Morty will be taking cover for her. It seems like Evelyn ran into some trouble with Team Skull too. Luckily Felix managed to save her. But now was the time, the Ghost Trial is beginning.

PreviousChapters Next