• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 33: Enter Guzma

Felix walked into Malie Garden followed by Starlight and Lillie. As the three looked around, they could see nothing but greenery and nature. It was completely different than what the rocky Mt. Hokulani was like.

"Well this is it," said Felix.

"We should probably start looking for the person who asked us to come here," said Lillie.

"I suggest we split up," said Felix.

"Actually before we do that," said Starlight pointing ahead. Felix and Lillie looked towards the bridge to see someone in a black hoodie standing before two Team Skull Grunts.

"Oh great Team Skull," groaned Felix.

"Why are THEY here?" asked Lillie.

"We should probably go check it out," said Felix. He pulled out his Pokeball and walked towards the small crowd that had formed. Starlight and Lillie followed after him. As the three approached the bridge they could here the man with a girl in her teens, talking with the grunts. "Um excuse me miss, but can you let us through?" asked Felix. The woman moved out of the way as the three joined the crowed.

"Yo, yo yo, hold up, yo Mr. Io or whatever," said Skull Grunt A.

"What're you doing protecting that little girl for, we just wanted to see her Pokemon," said Grunt B.

The man snickered. "So stupid,"

"Huh?" both of the Grunts asked in unison.

"You Skull grunts are spineless, you even gang up on this girl, how shameful," said the man. "You want to gang up on someone, you gotta gang up on me!"

"Mr. Io," the girl whimpered.

"Yo for real?" asked Grunt A.

"F-fine you asked for it!" said Grunt B. The crowd around the man began cheering for the man while the booed the Grunts.

"Gang up on the big man huh? Nice idea there, Io, you can beat down three Pokemon at once?" a voice asked. The three looked up to see a man walk up as the grunts moved out of the way. He was wearing black pants and hoodie over a white T-shirt. A golden Skull necklace was hanging around his neck and yellow sunglasses sat on top of his head. He had a purple Team Skull logo tattooed on his left arm and his white hair matched perfectly with his white sneakers.

"It's Guzma," said one of the man in the crowd.

"The boss has graced us with his presence!" said Grunt A.

"The hated boss who beats you down, and beats you down, and never lets up....Yeah Big Bad Guzma is here!" said the man. The girl yelped as she hid behind the man named Io. "Greetings cowering public, We have an exciting bout for you tonight! In the opposing corner, former Team Cosmos Grunt Io, and in this corner, the boss of Team Skull and the hardest guy around, Guzma!" Guzma announced. "Hmph to think that a former Team Cosmos member is hanging around here, shouldn't you be looking for your missing Admin?" Guzma snickered.

"How dare you!" the girl gasped.

"Shut up punk!" Guzma yelled. The girl yelped and hid behind Io again.

"Don't get yourself caught up Guzma, I'm only here waiting for someone," answered Io. "Three strong trainers as I have heard,"

"And what, you gotta date with them or something?" asked Guzma. "Man you're even more ridiculous that Kukui,"

"Trust me Guzma assuming isn't going to help, I know Nova is out there, I also believe that those three trainers I'm waiting for is the key to beating the biggest threat in Alola and protect the trainers and Pokemon living on it's islands," said Io.

"When you mean three you mean the three behind you?" asked Guzma. The girl and Io quickly turned around to see Felix, Lillie, and Starlight standing there with determined looks on their faces.

"Well would you look at that, the three trainers I've been waiting for!" beamed Io.

"My name is Felix, and these are my friends Starlight Glimmer and Lillie," said Felix.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Io," said Io. "As you can already see we're in a bit of a pickle here,"

"Yes we know, and if you don't mind, but would you please let me handle this?" asked Felix.

"Be my guest," said Io.

Guzma looked over to Felix's wrist and scoffed,"You've got a Z-Power Ring, huh, kid?" "Why even bother with the island challenge, what's the point of it?" asked Guzma.

"It'll make me strong, strong enough to protect my friends," answered Felix.

"No it won't you dumb kid!" said Guzma. "You think you can beat me, you won't get to see the day of light after I destroy you!" "Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form- it's your boy Guzma!" announced Guzma pulling out his Pokeball. He threw it as a giant insect like creature emerged. It had large grey scales covering it's body like armor and had two large claws.

"What's that?" asked Starlight.

"Golisopod, Hard Scale Pokemon, Bug Water Type and the evolved form of Wimpod, With a flashing slash of its giant sharp claws, it cleaves seawater—or even air—right in two," states Rotom.

"Let's go Lycanroc!" said Felix summoning his orange wolf.

"Wait Lycanroc? But isn't Guzma's Pokemon water type, that means he's at a disadvantage," said Starlight.

"Don't worry, if Felix knows what he was doing, then he should be able to take down his Golisopod no time flat," said Lillie.

"Hey kid, you have a Lycanroc?" asked Io.

"Um yeah I do, I've had it since I was little," answered Felix.

"Then let me give you something," said Io. "Give me your hand," Confused Felix held out his hand as Io dropped a a beige colored Z-Crystal with Lycanroc's face engraved in the center.

"I this?" asked Felix.

"Yes, it should work like the Rockium Z so you should know the movements, however it'll only work if your Lycanroc knows Stone Edge," whispered Io.

"Stone Edge, got it thanks," said Felix. Io nodded as he backed off. Felix took a look at the Z-Crystal, his Lycanroc DID know Stone Edge, it might be worth trying in this battle. "Alright Lycanroc Accelrock!" Felix ordered. Lycanroc growled as he dashed out and headbutted into Golisopod sending shards of rock flying in every direction. Lycanroc smiled as it retreated back to it's trainer. Golisopod suddenly looked panicked as it looked back at Guzma. Guzma nodded as he called back his Golisopod and pulled out a second Pokeball.

"Masquerain Go!" said Guzma throwing his Pokeball. The ball opened is a white bug with four sets of wings and two large antennas emerged.

"That's new," said Starlight.

"Masquerain, Eyeball Pokemon, Bug Flying Type and the evolved form of Surskit, Masquerain's antennas have eye like patterns that usually give it an angry look. If the “eyes" are droopy and appear sad, it is said to be a sign that a heavy rainfall is on its way," states Rotom. The opposing Masquerain hissed at Lycanroc making it take a step back.

"What happened?" asked Starlight.

"Intimidate is Masquerain's ability, it lowers the opposing Pokemon's attack," answered Felix. "But that isn't going to stop me, Stone Edge!" Felix ordered. Lycanroc jumped up and pounded the ground with it's claws as pillars of rock erupted from the ground and struck the Masquerain knocking it down.

"Alright one shot!" said Starlight. The crowd around them began to cheer. Guzma sneered as he called back his Pokemon and once again sent out his Golisopod.

"Only two eh, well then we'll finish this," said Felix. He removed the Rockium Z from the Z-Power Ring and attached the Z-Crystal Io had given him. "Alright Lycanroc let's do this!"said Felix holding his arms up to his face in an X formation.

"Alright Z Move!" said Starlight. The crowd watched in awe as Felix swung his arms up and out and over to his side. Then he brought his arms up in front of him with his right over his left. He bent down and jumped back up flexing his muscles then turned his back on Guzma while bending both of his legs and flexing his muscles one more time while facing the side. The orange Z-Power burst out and into Lycanroc as it growled at Golisopod.

"Now Lycanroc, give it all you got!" said Felix. Lycanroc howled towards the sky as multiple large shards of stone began appearing out of nowhere surrounding Golisopod. Lycanroc jumped up and in front of the sun as Z-Power burst from it's body. The stone shards began tilting so that the tips were facing Golisopod. Felix smirked as he clamped his hands together like jaws, as Lycanroc lunged at Golisopod followed by the the stone shards that barraged the Golisopod from every side causing a massive explosion of stone and dirt. Once the dust had cleared the only thing on the field was a fainted Golisopod in the center of a crater. "Whoa," said Felix.

"He did it," said Lillie and Starlight cheerfully. The crowd around them cheered with joy as Guzma called back his Pokemon.

""Impressive," said Io. The cheering died down as they watched to see what Guzma would do.

"Guzma, what is wrong with you!?" Guzma yelled clutching his hair. "Now's the time for your vaunted team to let loose and destroy everything!" "It was Felix right? I'll remember you as someone I'll be happy to beat down anytime!" said Guzma. Full of disbelief, Guzma began heading towards the entrance to Malie Garden with his two Grunts following behind.

"Well done kid, you really showed him your skills," said Io walking up to him.

"Actually I have to thank you too for giving me that Rockium Z," said Felix.

"Actually that's not a Rockium Z," said Io.

"What do you mean?" asked Felix.

"That's called the Lycanium Z, its a Z-Crystal made exclusively for Lycanroc," answered Io.

"Huh Lycanium Z, that's interesting," said Felix.

"Yeah, well I WAS planning on giving you the Z-Crystal for your starter, but after Kukui mentioned that you didn't HAVE a starter, he asked me to give you the Lycanium Z instead," said Io.

"I see, that makes sense," said Felix.

"By the way, is she alright?" asked Starlight.

"Oh, um yes, I'm fine thank you," said the girl. "I want to thank you for saving me Mr. Felix," said the girl.

"Anytime, miss," said Felix.

"Please just call me Evelyn," said the girl.

"Well then, Evelyn, make sure you stay with your guardian," said Felix.

"Actually Mr. Io is just a kind man who agreed to help me, he isn't my supervisor or anything," said Evelyn.

"Wow, that's surprising," said Starlight.

"Well anyway, I want to thank you for everything, I hope we can meet again someday," said Evelyn. Smiling she ran off towards the Pokemon center, her blonde hair flowing behind her as she ran.

"She's a good girl alright," said Io. "Now about our meeting?" he asked turning towards Felix.

"Ah right, is there something you wanted to tell us?' asked Lillie.

"Indeed, but we can't discuss it here, come let's go someplace where it's safe," said Io. He began walking out of Malie Garden with the three following him.

Author's Note:

Chapter 33 complete. So we finally meet the big bad boss. Guzma still causing trouble as always. But looks like he was no match for Felix. Now that he's got his hands on the Lycanium Z too, things just got a lot more interesting. But now, after the meeting, Felix would be heading over to Tapu Village for his next trial.

PreviousChapters Next