• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 717 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 15: Team Aqua

It was another quiet day in darkness corrupted Equestria and several royal guards waited out in the royal garden. The Ultra Recon Squad had helped illuminate Celestia's Castle using their technology so that the area around them wasn't as dark. Princess Celestia had sent out a notice to Captain Celaeno several hours earlier asking for support. If what Lusamine said was true, then Necrozma would surely show up in Equestria any time soon. When that happened Celestia would need help to calm the beast. While the group waited, Alexa went around interviewing and talking to the mane 5 and Spike about their lives in Equestria.

"Ugh we get it Pinkie Pie, you've told that story for the 10th time already," groaned Rainbow Dash tired of Pinkie Pie repeating the same story.

"Oh come on Rainbow, I thought this one was your favorite," laughed Pinkie.

"Yeah but now that we've heard it for the 10th time, it's just getting annoying," said Rainbow.

"Oh ok then," said Pinkie.

"It's fine, thanks for the story again Pinkie," said Alexa.

"No problem miss Alexa!" laughed Pinkie. Suddenly the double doors opened as two guards walked in.

"Ahem sorry to interrupt, but they've arrived," said one of the guards.

"Alright Let them in," ordered Celestia. The guards bowed as they quickly walked out and stepped off to the side. Suddenly five anthropomorphic parrots walked in. Four were green feathered while the 5th was white feathered. All five were dressed in pirate attires as they walked. "You must be Captain Celaeno," said Celestia.

"That's me," said the white feathered Pirate Parrot.

"We're so glad you could make it on a short notice," said Celestia.

"Well it wasn't exactly easy, but we tried," said Celaeno. "So what's the trouble?" asked Celaeno.

"Why don't we let her do all the explaining," said Celestia turning towards Lusamine.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lusamine, the President of Aether Foundation," said Lusamine. "Our job is to protect the lives of many innocent Pokemon from harm,"

"I don't exactly know what you're talking about but, nice to meet you, Captain Celaeno," she said. "And this is my crew, Boyle, Lix Spittle, Murdock, and Grin," The pirate parrots all finished their introductions finally giving time for Lusamine to explain. "So what's the problem?" Celaeno asked again. Lusamine took a deep breath as begin to explain the situation that Equestria was in. Everything from Necrozma, to the Ultra Beasts, The Ultra Recon Squad, and so forth. Once Lusamine finished her explanation, she could tell that the pirate parrots were feeling uneasy. "So what you're saying is this Necrozma or whatever is planning to steal Equestria's Light," said Celaeno.

"I have a feeling it's not just Equestria, but our world as well," said Lusamine. Celaeno scratched her chin before responding.

"Alright we'll do what we can, in the meantime you give us the orders," said Celaeno.

"Got it," said Lusamine.

"So what now?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Well first things first we have to..." But Lusamine's statement was cut short when the guards outside their door started screaming and a loud crashing sound was heard.

"What in tarnations is going on out there?" asked Applejack. Suddenly the door burst open as two large black and grey canines entered. Both of them growling at the stunned group.

"What in the name of Equestria?" asked Cadence. Suddenly a group of people ran in and began circling the group. All of them were black blazers with a rainbow R imprinted on the center. They had grey gloves and boots with black hats and rainbow belts.

"What's going on here?" asked Rarity. Suddenly three more figures walked in, two males and one female. The female was had long black hair with yellow goggles and a blue top with the letter A in the shape off a white circle with the ends in the shape of bones imprinted on her chest. Her belly was showing and her pants seemed to be one piece of clothing along with her boots. One of the male was shirtless and had blue gloves and was wearing pants similar to the female. The same A logo was tattooed on his chest and had a golden chain around his neck. The man the center of the three was wearing a black shirt with the same logo imprinted on the center of his shirt and was wearing a chain necklace and a blue bandana with the same A logo on the center. His black pants along with his shirt made him blend in with the other group of people surround the ponies The man in the center looked around and laughed.

"Hmph so this is what I had to deal with, man that guy from Ultra Aether really know how to play it," He looked at the ponies and laughed. "Seriously ponies, that scamp trying to play jokes on me,"

"Who are you and what do you think you're doing here?" asked Cadence. The man looked at her and puffed out his chest.

"The name's Archie, I'm the Leader of Team Aqua, to be honest I don't know how I managed to get here," said the man. "But when that guy from Ultra Aether told me he would reward me big if I got my hands on the Legendary Pokemon Necrozma, I knew that maybe it wouldn't be so bad," said Archie.

"What are you planning to do?" asked Lusamine.

"I've been tryin' to figure out a way to get back to my own home, and I do want to go back eventually, but I find myself thinking," said Archie. "Maybe I should make this world more like my ideal while I'm here anyway,"

"What are you planning to do?" asked Celestia.

Archie snickered as he answered,"Back in my world, Pokemon are suffering due to the actions of those foolish humans who wants to take away the sea by polluting the oceans, I couldn't forgive those humans, so I flooded the entire world with nothin' but water and before I knew it, all the Pokemon were happy," "If I can flood this world with water and bring the Pokemon here, not a single fish would have to fight for territory,"

"You mean, you're planning to overload Equestria with water?!" Rarity asked.

"I've got the Sea Basin Pokemon Kyogre, with it's power to control the rains, I'll call down a great deluge to wash away this world's land!" Archie exclaimed.

"We won't let you get away with this," said Celestia.

"Oh so you want to get in my way, just like that buffoon from Team Magma, well then you little scamps it's the ropes end for you and your Pokemon!" exclaimed Archie.

"Everyone please let me handle this," said Lusamine. Archie pulled out a purple Pokeball with the letter M and threw it to call out his first Pokemon.

"Go Mightyena!" The ball opened to call out the same canine with grey and black fur with red eyes.

"Clefable go!" said Lusamine throwing her Poke ball to summon a large pink creature with pointed ears small wings and a curly tail. The Mightyena growled at the Clefable causing it to whimper and step back in fear. "Clefable don't worry I'm here for you," said Lusamine. Clefable regained it's courage and faced the opposing Pokemon.

Archie smirked as he thrusted his arm forward,"Thunder Fang!" Mightyena lunged forward and opened it's jaws revealing electricity sparking out from the fangs. It bit down on the Clefable's arms causing it to yelp in pain.

"Shake it off!" Lusamine ordered. Clefable started thrashing it's body wildly eventually throwing off the Mightyena. "Good now use Dazzling Gleam!" Lusamine ordered. Clefable turned towards Mightyena as it raised both arms up and thrusted them forward as a bright light struck the Mightyena square in the chest. The Mightyena howled as it collapsed on the ground unconscious. Archie called back his Pokemon and pulled out a second Pokeball.

"You did good scamp, but I'm not done yet, Go Crobat!" yelled Archie throwing his Pokeball. The ball burst open as a four winged purple bat with glowing yellow eyes popped out. Lusamine called back her Pokemon and pulled out another Pokeball and threw it.

"Go Milotic!" the ball opened as a long slender serpent appeared. The end of it's tail was sparkling with the red and blue scales.

"Crobat, Cross Poison!" Archie ordered. Crobat's wings begin to glow as a purple substance surrounded it. Crobat charged at Milotic at full speed and slashed it directly in the chest. before flying back to it's trainer.

"Milotic are you ok!?" Lusamine asked. Milotic looked back and nodded ready to fight. "Blizzard!" Lusamine ordered. Milotic began moving in a graceful dance as it whipped up a gust of freezing air and howled at the Crobat striking it out of the sky. The ponies around Lusamine clapped their hooves as Archie called back his Pokemon. He pulled out a third Pokeball and threw it.

"Go Muk!" The ball popped open to summon a pile of purple glob.

"Another one, well it shouldn't take too long," said Lusamine. "Blizzard!" Once again Milotic began to dance as it whipped up a gust of freezing air. It let out a howl as Muk was struck in the face only for it to take it like a wall of poison.

"Nice try scamp, Gunk Shot!" Archie ordered. Muk inhaled as it spit out a giant ball of purple substance hitting the Milotic and knocking it unconscious.

"Milotic return!" said Lusamine calling back her Pokemon. She quickly took out here third Pokeball and threw it. "Go Mismagius!" The ball opened as a purple ghost appeared. It's head looked like it was wearing a hat, three small red jewels hung on it's chest and it's red and yellow eyes glared at the Muk. "Shadow Ball!" Lusamine ordered. Mismagius started to absorb black energy that began to build up into a shadowy blob and hurled it at the opposing Muk. Once again Muk took the attack but this time not as well.

"Muk, Gunk Shot!" Archie ordered. Muk inhaled and once again spit out a giant ball of purple substance which Mismagius dodged immediately as it fell threatening to strike it.

"Shadow Ball!" Lusamine ordered. Mismagius begin absorbing black energy and forming the shadowy blob which it hurled at the Muk to take it out for good," Archie sneered as he called back his Pokemon.

"So far so good," said Applejack. Archie pulled out his fourth Pokeball and threw it.

"Go Sharpedo!" said Archie. The ball popped open as a large blue shark with a white underbelly and red eyes emerged. The yellow star on it's forehead completely outmatched the white and blue. Lusamine called back her Pokemon and pulled out another in replacement.

"Go Lilligant!" said Lusamine calling out a green flower with petals for hands and a small orange flower attached to it's head like a crown. "Petal Blizzard!" Lusamine ordered. Lilligant began to dance around as it began to whip up a storm of leaves and grass and threw it at the Sharpedo taking it out in one hit. Archie growled as he called back his Pokemon. While the ponies gathered around Lusamine to cheer her on.

"You think you've won scamp?" asked Archie. "Well tough luck I still have one more," said Archie pulling one last Pokeball.

"Bring it," said Lusamine.

Archie threw the Pokeball to summon a large blue Orca whale with red markings, white underbelly, white spots, and glowing yellow eyes. "Go Kyogre!"

"What the hay!?" Rainbow screamed. Kyogre roared as a dark cloud appeared over the group's head. Before anyone could question anything it began to rain.

"Lilligant Petal Blizzard!" Lusamine ordered. Lilligant danced as it whipped up a storm of grass and leaves and attacked. However Kyogre took the attack as if nothing happened.

"Ice Beam!" Archie ordered. Kyogre inhaled and breathed out letting loose a blast of ice knocking out Lilligant in one hit. Lusamine called back her Pokemon as she pulled out another Pokeball.

"Go Mismagius!" said Lusamine calling out her ghost type Pokemon. "Shadow Ball!" she ordered. Mismagius began to charge up the shadowy blob and hurled it doing massive damage.

"Hydro Pump!" Archie ordered. Kyogre quickly inhaled before blasting a stream of water at Mismagius nearly taking it out.

"Mismagius can you keep going?' Lusamine asked. Mismagius let out a screech and turned to face Kyogre. "Alright let's finish this Shadow Ball!" Lusamine ordered Mismagius built up the shadowy blob and hurled it at Kyogre one final time taking it out for good. Archie called back his Pokemon growling as the ponies ran over to Lusamine cheering.

"Like I figured," growled Archie.

"Alright we beat you now please leave this place without any more trouble," said Lusamine.

"All right, all right you've made your point, I can see you 're not one to be trifled with," said Archie. "But I'll have you know that just because you beat me here, doesn't mean I won't return," said Archie. "I'm sure we will meet again someday, but for now I'll leave you," said Archie. He turned around and walked out the door with the other two people standing behind him and the group of people along with the two canines.

"Yeah beat it!" said Rainbow Dash.

"We really appreciate what you did for us," said Celestia.

"I did what I could," said Lusamine.

"It was more than enough," said Cadence.

"We managed to scare them off, but who are they?" asked Spike.

"I don't know, but hopefully they were only kidding when he said they'll return," said Lusamine.

Author's Note:

Chapter 15 complete. So here we are introduced to Team Aqua and get a first glance at Team Rainbow Rocket. Now I know that in the games, Team Rainbow Rocket doesn't appear until the post game, but just because Archie had Team RR grunts doesn't mean that this is the actual RR episode. Plus I decided to use the ORAS version of Shelly and Matt which are the Team Aqua admins while Archie has his Ruby/Sapphire model only because of RR

PreviousChapters Next