• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 717 Views, 12 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



Nova has vanished, The Ultra Beasts are back, Necrozma has turned evil, and Giovanni has returned with Team Rainbow Rocket, time for the ponies to return to Alola

  • ...
6
 12
 717

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 17: Larry and Celestia

Celestia walked down the corridors of her castle talking to local ponies and giving out orders to her guards. Although nothing has happened since the permanent Solar Eclipse, the ponies, dragons, even the changeling's paranoia continued to spread like wildfire. Completely unsure, she had Dulse return to Alola to fetch the so-called Champion. From what Luna could salvage from her memories, the Champion had acted like the guardian of Alola and was responsible for ensuring peace throughout the nation. When she received the news of his arrival, Celestia wasted no time to go visit this Larry Dawes. She came to stop in front of the dining room which had been converted into a briefing area under the request of the Champion himself. Celestia sighed and knocked on the door as a male's voice responded from inside.

"Come in," Celestia opened the door and walked in with high expectations for the Champion. But when she took one look her hopes were immediately crushed. What she saw was an empty room with a young man sitting in the seat across from where she was. The only problem was he looked too young, almost 17 or 18 in human years. Was this the Champion Dulse had mentioned? If so then there must've been a mix-up. Celestia knew that there was absolutely no way this human could've been the guardian. Her thoughts were interrupted when the figure spoke up. "Something wrong your majesty?"

"Um excuse me?" asked Celestia shaking her thoughts out.

"I asked if something was wrong your majesty," repeated the figure concerned. Celestia couldn't form words. How could she ask questions without offending him? "Your Majesty, i'm not trying to sound offensive or anything, and well I can't tell if it's from your fur, but you look pale, are you alright?" asked the figure slowly sitting up.

"Uh yes, I'm fine," answered Celestia.

"Are you certain?" asked the human.

"Definitely," answered Celestia.

"Alright then, I don't need you to go fainting on me now," said the human.

"Um I hate to sound rude but, you're the champion?" asked Celestia.

"Indeed," answered the human.

"But you're too young to be running an entire nation," stuttered Celestia. She quickly covered her mouth were her hooves realizing that she might've just offended him. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No its fine, I understand that seeing a 17 year old protecting an entire region must be quite a shock to you," interrupted the human.

"Well of course," said Celestia.

"But you got one thing wrong, I don't run a nation, I'm just doing my part in protecting the Alola region from other worldly threats just as the Island Kahunas and Guardian Deities are doing," said the human.

"Even so, it's terrible for making a youth work in terrible conditions is it not?" asked Celestia.

"To be honest many would think of the same, however I swore my loyalty to the Guardians that I would protect and act as a role model for all of Alola, and plus if it means I can get back massages, free meals at restaurants, first call in everything, fans who admire the champion while being strong and unbeatable all at the same time, I wouldn't give up my role anytime sooner," answered the human. That completely caught Celestia off guard. Back massage, free meals, first call in everything? What kind of life was this guy going through? She NEVER got back massages from anypony even if she asked.

"Well, that's nice," said Celestia.

"Oh how rude of me, I didn't even give out proper introductions," said the human. "I'm Larry, Larry Dawes," said the human.

"Princess Celestia," she said.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you," said Larry.

"Back at you Larry Dawes," said Celestia smiling.

"Wow you're good," said Larry.

"I try," said Celestia.

"Anyway, is there something I can help you with?" asked Larry sitting back down in his chair.

"We need your help Mr. Dawes," Celestia answered in a serious tone.

"Ah yes of course, if I say that Necrozma could be a prime suspect of what happened here, it would mostly likely make the situation worse, fortunately Necrozma is yet to be blamed for," said Larry.

"What do you mean?" asked Celestia taking a seat next to him.

"It's true that you and your sister has the power to raise and lower the sun and moon, am I correct?" asked Larry.

"Right on point," answered Celestia.

Larry scratched his chin,"Well this is certainly troublesome," said Larry.

"Is something the matter?" asked Celestia.

"You say that the skies grew dark at the same time the Solar Eclipse took place right?" asked Larry. Celestia nodded with a confused look. "Necrozma can steal the light of a single world, but to cause a permanent Solar Eclipse?"

"Is there anyway we can fix this?" asked Celestia.

"The darkness over Equestria yes, the permanent Solar Eclipse I don't know," answered Larry.

"And the Ultra Beast invasion?" asked Celestia.

"Ah yes that's right, the Ultra Beasts," said Larry. "Well for now I suggest we focus on the real threat," said Larry.

"Necrozma," said Celestia.

"He's the biggest problem we have to deal with especially since we recently discovered that he can open Ultra Wormholes," said Larry.

"Those portals that lead into the beasts world?" asked Celestia.

"Yes, it's obvious that if we don't try to halt Necrozma in his tracks, he'll most likely attempt to summon Ultra Wormholes in order to escape, but there is a likely chance that some other Wormhole will open up someplace else," answered Larry.

"If only we had more knowledge on Necrozma, we'll let you deal with the planning for now, but we'll also try to support you as much as we can," said Celestia.

"Appreciate it," said Larry.

"Is there anything I can do for you at this moment?' asked Celestia.

"Just sit and wait, I'll explain everything a moment when the others arrive," answered Larry.

"Others?" asked Celestia. Suddenly a knock was heard from the other side of the dinning room door.

"Come in," Larry said. The door opened as Lusamine, an member of the Ultra Recon Squad, Team Cosmos Boss Nebula, Colress, and two other humans walked in followed by Princess Ember, King Thorax, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor, six ponies from the ancient times, and queen of the hippogriffs. "Oh good you're all here, please do take a seat," said Larry. Celestia watched as her sister Cadence and Shining Armor took the three seats to her right.

"You're early sister," said Luna.

"I was just uh, discussing about what are plans are going to be from here on out," said Celestia. Once everyone had settled in their seats, Larry stood up from his seat to start the meeting.

"Welcome all, I would like to thank you all for taking your time off to attend this meeting," said Larry.

"So what's this announcement you wanted us to hear?" asked Nebula.

"Right so all of you are aware of the current situation here in Equestria right?" asked Larry. Everyone nodded their heads in unison.

"Well let's just say that I know things are looking bad right now but I've already discussed this with Celestia," said Larry. "And well during my 5 hours I've been here, I've noticed that something definitely seems off,"

"Yeah no kidding," said Ember.

"Sorry to break it to you Ember, but I'm afraid that's not what I meant," said Larry.

"What?" asked Luna shocked.

"What did you mean?" asked the queen.

"Please Queen Novo don't rush me," said Larry. "As I was saying, from my observations it appears that Equestria is currently the only world that's submerged in darkness," announced Larry. Everyone in the room gasped as they started chatting with one another.

'Wait what did you mean by that?" asked an stallion with a grey beard and wizards outfit.

"Starswirl the bearded wasn't it?" asked Larry. "You must be the leader of the Pillars," said Larry.

"Indeed I am," answered Starswirl.

"The Alola Region, the world that was supposed to be the target of a single Pokemon by the name of Necrozma, was thought to have it's light stolen, however Alola still has it's light and Equestria is the world covered in darkness," answered Larry.

"We still don't know if Necrozma is responsible for this but one things for sure is that the permanent Solar Eclipse is caused by some other unknown force," added Celestia.

"I would would explain Necrozma and it's motives, but Phyco of the Ultra Recon Squad has more in depth knowledge about Necrozma, therefore I would Like to invite Ultra Recon Member Phyco to give a brief explanation of Necrozma," said Larry. Phyco stood up and walked up to the front of the room where Larry was standing and introduced himself.

"Just as the Champion states, I am Phyco, The Captain of The Ultra Recon Squad," said Phyco. "I want to thank the Champion for that introduction, and once again, as he states I'll do my best to explain Necrozma," Everyone all looked up to listen to Phyco. "First off Necrozma is creature hailing from the world beyond Alola, he travels through otherworldly portals called Ultra Wormholes in order to travel to different worlds, he has been called the legendary Pokemon that steals light and is considered as a very hostile and dangerous creature known to all mankind," said Phyco. Everyone in the room looked at each other with worried looks.

"Wait so you're saying that this Necrozma stole Equestria's light?" asked Thorax.

"Like I said, we can't be sure that Necrozma was truly behind this terrible act, but we can say that he is a likely suspect," answered Larry.

"We, The Ultra Recon Squad, are using our technology to hold Necrozma captive in our world to prevent him from doing any severe damage," announced Phyco. "But so far our technologies are starting to weaken, Necrozma's awakening is close, but we can ensure you that we are doing everything in our power to calm this terrifying beast," Phyco turned around and walked back to his seat allowing Larry to take over.

"Thanks Phyco," so now that you know a little bit about Necrozma, I would like to invite up Aether Foundation President Lusamine, and International Police Members Anabel and Looker to explain to you a little bit about Ultra Beasts," said Larry. Lusamine, Anabel, and Looker got up and walked to the front taking Phyco's spot.

"Thanks Larry," said Lusamine. "I am Lusamine, President of the Aether Foundation, our job is to find and protect creatures called Pokemon from people who harm them for their own selfish reasons," said Lusamine.

"And I am Looker, I am a member of the International Police, and this is my chief Anabel," said Looker. "As Larry said, we will be explaining to you all a little bit about Ultra Beasts,"

"Ultra Beasts?" The pillars began to whisper among each other before Starswirl silenced them.

"First things first, unlike any normal creatures, Ultra Beasts are considered to be much more deadly and hostile compared to other Pokemon and animals," said Lusamine. "They are otherworldly beings that appeared in Alola terrorize the people and Pokemon of the Alola Region,"

"In short you could say they are a little bit like Aliens," added Looker.

"The Ultra Beasts live in unknown habitats completely different from our world called Ultra Space, and they travel through Ultra Wormholes in order to enter Alola," said Anabel. "As Ultra Wormholes open, mysterious auras called Beast Boost showers down from the Wormhole down into the world we live in,"

"The Ultra Beasts have the ability to sniff out these auras and immediately track down the source of the aura," said Looker.

"However we have come to find that Ultra Beasts are not the only one who can enter Ultra Wormholes, humans like us and other creatures can also enter these Wormholes," said Lusamine.

"However those not an Ultra Beast, enters a wormhole, they will be covered in Beast Boost and will be hunted by the Ultra Beast as soon as they sniff you out," said Anabel.

"Those who have traveled through Ultra Wormholes and is not an Ultra Beast, we have dubbed them as Fallers," said Looker.

"Finally Ultra Beasts can come in different shapes and sizes, and each and every one has different characteristics, their is never a time when there is only one of a certain kind of Ultra Beast, thus multiple of one Ultra Beast have been sighted in the past," said Lusamine.

"That's pretty much it, thanks, you guys can sit down," said Larry. The three quickly returned to their seats as Larry continued the meeting. "So now that you know a little bit about Ultra Beasts, and Ultra Wormholes, I'll get straight into the reason why I called you all here," said Larry. "First things first, Necrozma is not an Ultra Beast and yet he has the ability to open Wormholes like the Ultra Beasts," said Larry. "This is considered a huge problem because Necrozma has a tendency to summon more than one Ultra Wormholes at once," "When this happens it's no doubt that an Ultra Beast will enter Equestria and start creating chaos,"

"I don't like the sound of that," said Cadence.

"I've discussed this with Celestia and we came to a conclusion that Necrozma will be our first priority," said Larry.

"If we can prevent Necrozma from opening any Wormholes to escape into, then we can surely prevent an Ultra Beasts from entering Equestria," said Celestia.

"Which leads me to the point, I have assigned Anabel, Looker, and Lusamine to creating a group of trainers to form the Ultra Beast Task Force, in order to stop any Ultra Beasts in their tracks once they enter Equestria," said Larry. "In the meantime, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Shining Armor, I want you four to build up an armed force group that can help fight off Necrozma when he appears in Equestria, Colress and The Ultra Recon Squad will be in charge of building technology to help fight back against Necrozma and the Ultra Beasts," "Ember, Thorax, and Queen Novo, I want all three of you to create an army of Changelings, Dragons, and Hippogriffs and communicate with Nebula and Team Cosmos to map out a plan on how to stop Necrozma in case he does show up," "And finally the Pillars, I want you to focus mainly on evacuation, and support," said Larry. "Now that I've given you all a task, are there any questions?" Larry shrugged when nobody responded. "Alright that's that, if you need anything I'll be here, just come talk to me if there is anything you are unsure of, in the meantime Dismissed," said Larry. Everyone got up and walked out the door. But Celestia turned and asked before she walked out.

"Do you really think this would work?"

"Trust me I know what I'm doing," said Larry. Celestia nodded as she walked out closing the door behind her.

"I know it's going to work, it has to," mumbled Larry.

Author's Note:

Chapter 17 complete. In this chapter Larry is in Equestria composing a plan to stop Necrozma and the Ultra Beasts. But he doesn't seem to confident in himself. I guess he's not used to this kind of thing and he'd just prefer being back in Alola. But hopefully his plan would work.

PreviousChapters Next